Turning the Wife, Hot Pt. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2 quest to turn his hot wife into a Hotwife.
1k words
4.03
10.8k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day after, my brother called me and asked if I was thinking the same thing he was. I of course said yes. We discussed what we wanted to accomplish, what our limits were, and ideas of how to get there. I gave her a few days before bringing up that night and when I did, she was embarrassed, but thought it was fun and hot. That led to me making little comments here and there and when my brother came around, he would too. He'd say things like, "that was a great teasing show, so when is the real deal happening?" Other times, he would say things like, "you got me all excited and left me hanging. You owe me one." Every time this happened, she would blush, and her body would get hot.

I started pressing more. Telling her how sexy and beautiful she was and reminding her how much we enjoyed watching ourselves in the mirror. We didn't just have a great sex life, but we were great at it and looked good doing it. I'd tell her it was a shame that we weren't showing her off. While having sex, I would mention someone looking in the window, and eventually started mentioning someone sitting in a chair touching themselves. It always pushed her over the edge.

Over time, these conversations would come out more and more, but mostly when I had drank enough to bring them up. One night when my brother was there and we were all drinking, he bargained with her. If he hit an unnamed goal, she'd let him watch. Turns out, a few months later, he did it. He did what she asked and he called in the debt. She never thought he was serious, but he was and I encouraged her to keep her deals. After some considerable urging, off to the shower she went, while he and I were pounding shots.

When she came into the room wearing her leopard romper, our jaws dropped, and we offered her some Crown Royal. She turned it down, saying she didn't need it. She was standing there as beautiful, sexy, and confident as I've ever seen her. It was like she was standing there waiting on the cameras to roll, like she was born for this. In a way that only she can, she smirked, looked at us, and asked us what we were waiting for. Off we went.

We walked into our bedroom to find candles lit and the bed made. She pointed the chair sitting there and instructed my brother to sit. She then, seductively climbed up onto the bed. With a come here index finger, she motioned me over. I climbed up and placed my right hand on the left side of her jaw line, half on her cheek and the other half on her throat. I wrapped my right thumb around to her chin, pulling her bottom lip down and sucked it into my mouth. Putting my left arm around her waist, I pulled her in tightly for a forceful, deep kiss. Moving my left hand up to the side of her head, I continued to kiss her, but started working my way down to her neck and then collarbone. I then moved to kissing her shoulders and worked her left strap off her shoulders. I was going to begin with the right, but I wanted the anticipation to really work on my brother. As I mentioned before, she and I look good doing it and we were going to put on a show. I worked my way to the right strap and pulled it off her shoulder and then grabbed both breasts strongly and squeezed while still kissing her.

As I moved to pull her top off, her nerves started to kick in and the confidence of being in control left her as she succumbed to my advances and modesty hit for a fleeting moment. I laid her down and began kissing her again, slowly pulling her left breast out and swallowing as much of it as I could. While having it in my mouth, I licked her nipples and pulled off with a suction that left me popping her nipple out of my mouth. Before I revealed the right one, I again wanted to build anticipation in both him and her. I moved back up to her mouth kissing around her mouth and tracing little kisses around her eyes and ears. He finally piped up and asked if he could remove his clothes and she answered with yes. As he was undressing, she cut her eyes from me to him and back to me. I leaned in to whisper in her ear, turning her head back to him, and said, "There's a naked man in our bedroom watching you. Not just a naked man, but my brother." The shiver that ran through her released her nerves and she grabbed my face and kissed me with an absolute abandon.

I moved down her body and ran my fingers inside of her romper from the legs. She was soaking wet. Her juices were already running down her slit. I stuck my finger in and she was on fire. Her pussy was hotter than I had ever felt it. I couldn't take it anymore. Finally, something I had been waiting on was here and I was beginning to lose control. I pulled the legs of the shorts to the side and ran my hard cock deep inside her with one thrust. We fucked hard and fast while I rotated from kissing her mouth to sucking on her tits and biting her nipples. It didn't take long for me to need to cum. I started to slow down so that I didn't, so that I could make her cum, but I knew if I allowed her to cum, the show was most likely over. So, I let it go. I filled her up with one of the hardest cums of my life.

When the panting from both of us was done, my brother asked if the show was over, and she strongly answered, NO. He went outside to smoke a cigarette and I was able to talk to her and make sure she was okay. She winked, smiled, and said, "let's go have a drink until you're ready to go again."

Part three is coming soon.