All Comments on 'Turnons - A Game of Dares Ch. 01'

by erotica4theshyexhibitionist

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Glad to see you back and I'm looking forward to reading the whole story 😀

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome. Love that you are back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I remember your original story. What a great concept turnons is. I wish it was a real app.. Loved the original, very well written. It would be a shame to not continue. Have you thought about mabye 2 main characters? The other being a male with females giving dares. Id love to see that incorporated or even a seperate story. Keep up the good work. Dont listen to the haters, they need to get a life. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is a pleasure to see you back! It is a good thing to allow creativity to triumph over apprehension. Perhaps those that would pester you have learned that you cannot whip a person into writing a great story. Take your time and write this at the pace that satisfies you. Your desire to see the story play out is a very healthy approach.

harc70harc70about 2 years ago

Nice start- look forward to seeing what comes next. (or reading in this case)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Read ur stories before there great glad u decided to post again thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Such a sexy concept, loved reading this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Welcome back !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You're back! Awesome! I've been waiting for your stories to continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you so much for comming back! I loved the story and checked on it regularly for updates and was sad to find it gone at some point. The concept and story have been absolutely great. It is sad that people feel entitled to bother you with angry mails whatever their intent may be. I always hope it is due to high engagement in the story and dissapointment when the writer chooses a different path than their envisioned one - because than their hatemail ultimately is a twisted complement.

In any case I am eager to see how you let the story evolve and what small tweaks and changes you made.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written and an intriguing start ... hope there is more ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm glad you came back. Ignore this assholes who threaten and make demands. They're sad lonely losers anyway.

erotica4theshyexhibitionisterotica4theshyexhibitionistabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for the support, and thank you both to newcomers and old readers. Chapter 2 has already been submitted so it should be up any day now. Hope you'll like it.

Michael5105kMichael5105kabout 2 years ago

Welcome back and thank you for coming back. I'll admit to being a little crestfallen when you pulled your stories. I've been checking every few weeks in hopes that you would bring this series back or start a new series. It sucks when he negative people in the world crush creativity. Feel confident that they tear things down because they do not have the talent to create anything themselves. I'm looking forward to seeing how the story turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Whoa, this looks exactly like my kind of thing, and there are 2 more parts already. I'll dive into it right now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Like, I think, many others, I have been checking semi-regularly to see if your story would reappear here, and it is outstanding to discover that it has. You have a unique voice among writers on literotica, and your story inspired (and now, re-edited, inspires anew) the sweetest impatience to find out what's going to happen next. What a delight to find your voice and your story back here again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am picky about what I like to read, and your story hits the spot perfectly! ;)

Looking forward to reading more about Alex.

jofeyesjofeyesalmost 2 years ago

I’m very happy you resumed writing your story. It’s one of my favourite and the setting is somehow familiar with me. I’ve been writing a few in the past and I know how difficult can be to keep going and how pushing can be readers. That’s the reason why I very seldom post comments. I just want to express my support with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Getting started very smoothly on a terrain I very much like.. :-)

Though I am already panicking, thar every part has only one single page...and there are not enoigh parts at all! I hope, you keep on writing....if you're taking the right - not tooooo quickl - pace. There shall be a hell of potential for a great reading time!!!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I remember that story.

Back then it seemed to be the usual downwardspiral story ends in utter misery or never ends.

I´ll give it another shot but I still firmly believe that life´s too short for depressing smut.

lexdepennylexdepennyover 1 year ago

Just discovered this. Nice start. Fun, too. I’ll be reading further…

Francis dit lexdepenny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i loved it - a tad different from what is normal (for this site) - took more time with her personality than her physical attributes - hope the rest of the stories are done as well

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Female here i wish there was a app like this irl

Hanna420Hanna42010 months ago

Very sexy story, looking forward to reading more chapters

flapaddictflapaddict10 months ago

This is my favorite story on this whole site, at the moment at least. I was very sad when it disappeared. Author: brilliant, don't let the trolls get you down again.

streetzerostreetzero6 months ago

A lovely beginning!

Michael5105kMichael5105k4 months ago

This is a good story and well written but it just stops at chapter 16. Just when you think there will be a conclusion. The sudden stop is a huge let down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous