Turns Pt. 01 - Grace

Story Info
Grace decides how to make love to David the first time.
3.5k words
4.09
2.4k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David, greying hair, and bright blue eyes, pushed through the rotating doors of the hotel and nearly fell over the bar cum reception area. The young girl behind the counter gave him a warm and smile, asking his name and requesting the usual credit card information for the room charges. He handed it over, and swept the room with my eyes looking for Grace. She hadn't been sure what time she would arrive when he had texted her the previous evening, only that she would be there sometime in the morning. His plane had arrived at O'Hare, and rather then take the redline downtown to his hotel, he had taken the taxi ride. He was still shaking. He had forgotten just how fast those boys went! But he had wanted to get here as fast as possible, in case she was there. He was already making plans to scope out the closest station as the girl politely explained that he was a little too early to check in, unless he wanted to pay a small surcharge and get into a room early. Why, he wondered idly had she asked for his card in the first place. He paid up. No reason not too. At least he could dump his bag. If Grace wasn't here he'd just take the time to go down to a museum, or maybe round the corner to the Irish Bar he had seen on the way in.

As he picked up his carry on though he saw that that wasn't necessary. Sat in a corner under the window was Grace. Grace, in her plain cotton sundress, the usual canary yellow, and white kitten heels, no jewelry. And that lovely brown hair that seemed to glow with hidden red highlights. Not all that different from the first day he had seen her. David walked over in his traveling clothes, baggy trousers and a button down shirt, shiny black shoes. She bookmarked the page she had been reading and stood to kiss him politely on the cheek. He heard a very soft foot fall behind, and glancing over his shoulder saw that the barman had come from behind the bar with the polite expression on his face.

" Did you want a drink?" David asked.

"No, I'm good. Bit early anyway."

David waved him away. He had flown up from Florida, and the only thing in his carry on was a change of clothes, and a warm pullover, for just in case. Chicago was like that. The effect of all that water so close. David knew Grace lived somewhere in the north of the city, but had deliberately not asked her exactly where. When they had met in Florida, by her spilling her drink over him at the theme park, it had turned out that we both were staying at the same hotel, set inside the resort grounds. He had never asked who she was with although she had seen his niece, whose birthday, they were there celebrating. She turned up at odd times, most of the time luckily, when his niece was shrieking with delight being escorted away by the resorts staff, leaving David alone. Her visits to him had ranged from a few minutes to a few hours over the four days they were there.

Lucky niece to have an uncle prepared to take bring her, she had said, and David had told her that his nieces father was too busy with something he was designing and that he had replaced him at the last minute. David was a widower, and now retired, even though he was only sixty-two, so it hadn't been any great shakes to bring her here. About herself she had volunteered nothing, and David had not pressed. He thought she was somewhere in her forties, with that lovely hair, longer than her shoulders, but not much, and big brown eyes, occasionally glasses. Her skin, he had noticed, was a good shade darker than his own, more of a deep tan. Healthy looking. He could tell she was uncomfortable sharing information about her life, but perhaps it was the closeness of whatever family she had here, that made her so nervous. They had spent most of those four days in the stolen moments talking about books, David telling her stories of his own family, and David had listened to the sound of her laughter, hesitant at first, but easier as time had progressed. On the third day, he had kissed her! Her reaction was to lean into the kiss for a moment and then she had broken off, looking furtively around. On the last day she had handed him a small piece of paper, an email address, and then she had walked away.

David had gone home to his silent house reflecting on his time with Grace. He had pulled the chair out to his computer and written her a long email, thanking her for the time they had spent together. He wasn't really sure why she had handed him the email, but he hoped that she might feel more inclined to open up in the emails, where no one could see. Just him and her. And that's where, in her emails, hesitant at first, but again slowly gaining in confidence she had shared some of her thoughts and feelings, that's where she began to open up, not about her life, but about her desires and dreams. Thoughts she had not been able to act on with her own family so close. They began to read books and discussed them, watch movies online at the same time. When they began texting one another in the evening things had started to warm up. The texts became gradually more explicit, the emails started to contain pictures, recordings, and video's. The time spent on camera together would start with them watching a film and end up with them watching each other masturbate. And then, out of the blue, she had asked him if he could get to Chicago? Nothing easier he had said, and she had send him an email. The email.

Grace took his hand, and gestured towards the elevator bank, and they rode the elevator in silence up to the sixth floor. His room turned out to be over looking the street, the whole of one wall was a window looking out onto the city. The room was square in shape, with a small bathroom suite and toilet, just off it. A bench and some hooks lined the left hand wall, whilst a small wash basin was on the other. and then the bed. Grace stood before the window for a moment, and then sat on the bench, the only seat in the room. David looked for a wardrobe, but only saw the hooks. He hung his suit and a pair of flannel trousers, and a spare shirt from the carry on, he put a pair of sandals under the bed. He then kicked off his shoes and placed them next to the sandals. His boxers and socks after a moments thought went into the small bedside cabinet. He placed the bag under the bed, beside the shoes and as he straightened up he found Grace looking at him intensely. He crossed to her and bent down to kiss her full on the mouth, and she responded to his kiss, a long slow, caress of tongues, and as they finished it, she put her hands on his chest, and gently pushed him back. And now he knew what was coming, she had explained in the email. The email that had explained exactly how she wanted to make love that first time. They had described many situations to one another listened to one each other's fantasies, but it was her email that they would fulfill first. Grace's choice. Her turn.

Taking his hand, Grace stood and led him into the bathroom. She filled the basin with warm water, and taking a white face cloth from the rack, laid it across the basin. Then she unbuttoned his shirt. She did not do it quickly, but precisely, as if she had rehearsed it a dozen times already. she probably had in her mind. David just stood and allowed her to remove his shirt, hanging it after a moments thought to the door handle of the room. David watched as she turned back to him pick up the soap and rub it slowly into her palms and finally onto his face, and neckline, down across his shoulders and chest. Grace kissed him just ahead of the touch of her hands. Soap and water over his lightly tanned skin, but always preceded with kisses. She walked around him, the light click of the heels on the floor, and washed his back too, but not before the light butterfly kisses had been administered. The wash cloth dipped into the water, and she slowly removed all the soap from his upper torso. From the rack she pulled out a towel and gently rubbed him all over. She replaced the water in the basin, the wash cloth now wet, draped over the faucet, and turning to him, unbuckled his pants. She allowed them to fall to the floor, because her hands were already on his pale blue boxers, and she pushed them down too. David was ready, but she ignored his obviously swollen phallus. Grace stooped to retrieve them from the floor, after David had removed his legs from them, and folding both of them over, threw them to the bench and returned to him. She bestowed no kisses on his lower half. Her hands went back to work. Grace ran soap and water down over his buttocks, and hips, over his thighs, knees and calves, using the cloth to wash away the soap, drying him all over again with the towel. Finally, after she had soaped her hands one last time, Grace turned and faced David, and took hold of his penis, and began to work the soap over his sensitive cock, hard in her hand. David finally moved, he leaned down to kiss Grace, and she returned his kiss again, her hand stroking his cock faster, his hips moving with the stroke of her hand. She broke away plunging her hands into the water, not using the cloth this time, but her hands to remove the soap. Excess water and soap trickling down his penis, beading at the head, dropping to the floor between them. Again she dried him with the towel.

She moved forward to embrace him, kiss him again, and David took both of her hands in his as he broke from her and turned her body around. He pulled her hair to one side and kissed the nape of her neck, before reaching up with one hand to slowly unzip her dress. As the teeth parted, he leaned his lips in to kiss each of her vertebrae. A gentle soft touch on her back. At the bra, he unfastened it and his lips worked their way further down. Her hands were on the basin, her back slightly curved allowing his lips to touch her. The zip finally reached the end of its travel, and David allowed the dress, as Grace raised her arms up one after the other to let it slide over her arms and thence to the floor. Bending down, he retrieved it, as she kicked off her shoes, and folded it, throwing it to the bench, He repeated the procedure with her bra. He returned to her back, kissing her lightly and slid her panties off, her feet coming up to allow him to remove them. He put them for a moment to his lips and smelt her sex for the first time. He rubbed it gently over his washed face and threw them to the bench. He did as she had done, but he started with her back and buttocks and washed them slowly, feeling her under his hands, moving down to wash all the way around her thighs, calves and shins. He finished with her feet, and then he toweled her dry. Lovingly, slowly, back up her body. And when he was done, he turned her to her to face him, and washed her face, shoulders and breasts, her stomach, kissing at her shoulders, her nipples and breasts over her hips and stomach before going down on his knees, and the front of her legs and feet. He was on a level with her sex now, and his hands put the soap gently on her rubbing over her slit, up and down, he reached for the basin and more water, to wash it away, but he used a small towel to dry between her legs, and when he was done he leaned in to kiss her slit. Her thighs opening to him to allow his tongue to lick slowly back and forth on her. The swollen clit visible, trying to push past her lips. He rested his mouth on it, and felt her hands on the back of his head, playing with his hair as he sucked her into his mouth. The sharp intake of breath and the gentle moan above him, before she pushed him away from her, and walked to the bed. David rose, following.

She didn't turn to face him as she reached the bed, but waited for him to pass her and climb up onto the bed, putting his back to the covers. She followed then, straddling his legs. For a moment she played with his penis, squeezing it in her hand and then laying it flat against his stomach, she moved up his legs and stroked it with her clit. Her eyes had acquired a hungry look, a look David had not seen before. He reached up and caressed her breasts, as she rocked her hips back and forth on his hard cock. The hungry look slowly being replaced by a slow subtle smile that seemed to light up as the she came. She panted for a moment, sitting there, David just lay, kneading her tits, and then she dipped down, and licked his shaft, her tongue trailing up until it reached his head, and she licked up his pre-cum from his stomach and moved further up his chest and placed her thighs around David's face and lowered herself down to him.

She almost fell on his face, grinding her slit onto to David, pushing him down into the bed. David's tongue was out pushing inside her body, straining itself to the root, but her body did not remain motionless, she ground her sex onto his face, her hands grasping the headboard firmly, his mouth, nose, chin and eyes were all smothered by her, and his tongue and lips sought to briefly lick and touch her swollen clitoris as it passed by, his hands on her ass, trying to pull her even closer to him, and to try and stop the movement of her hips, not that that did any good. Grace was totally into her moment, using David's whole face to cum on him, and when she did cum, her thighs stiffened as the orgasm over whelmed her, and then she relaxed them and began again. David had a moment where he could not breath before she was moving again on top of him. She came, and came, and came again, her hot need dribbling out of her, and he struggled to lick it all up, and drink her down. Sometimes she raised herself up for a moment, so that David could use his tongue and lips on her. To suck her swollen clitoris past his lips, and to lick it, before letting it fall back, to repeat the procedure. And through it all Grace held onto the headboard, moaning and groaning. Sharp breaths of air into her lungs, and that smile, that lit up her face as she came, and then the returning look of greed, and her hips would move again on him.

Without a word she suddenly swung her leg back from him, and went down on him instead, her mouth greedily licking more of his pre-cum that had dribbled down his shaft, before sucking on his head, stroking him, and then dropping her head down onto his whole cock, trying to swallow his penis. David lay back on the sheets, she was at right angles to him so he could reach between her thighs and begin fucking her pussy with his fingers as she choked on him. She came again to the sound of her gagging on his cock. Without a single word, she pulled off him,and slid herself, along one of his legs, rubbed her clit along his shaft again, as it lay across his stomach. He watched her cum again, the fire now clearly in her eyes as she came on him. First the hunger, then the need, and finally the smile, and the hard shudder that went through her. Finally, her head bowed she took him in her hand again, and moving up, and over David's thighs, Grace held him to her slit, waited a moment and then she moved down and he entered her for the first time.

Her eyes went wide for a moment, then their were the first few movements, just up and down, and then her hips were pulling back, so should feel his shaft slide past her clitoris again, moving forward, pulling his cock to an upright position, just inside her lips, to slide down him again. David's hands were on her breasts again, kneading them beneath his fingers, pulling on her nipples, feeling them erect as he pinched and squeezed them. As Grace began to cum on him her head would drop to his chest, and her teeth would bite his nipples, already made hard by her motion on him. She bit down hard and pulled away, and David felt the shock of the pain, mixing with the feeling of her tight vagina holding his shaft. And as she rested for a moment on top of him, he brought up his legs, and deliberately fucked her hard for a few strokes, and her eyes would go wide as she became aroused again and she would again start up her hip motions.

David did not count her orgasms, he only recognized that she barely said a word as she did. She was using him. He knew it. She wanted to cum and cum often, because she could, but whatever the relationship she had now, that was no longer possible. So she was using him to orgasm, over and over again. He had told her that he no longer orgasmed all that quickly anymore, and she had smiled and said that was fine. Now he knew why. And now she was using him, and his penis, and David felt his own need finally rising, and during the last of her straddling orgasms he had cum within her. His legs thrusting up from the bed, as he emptied himself. She just sat gasping on top of him, before she slowly toppled to the side, and lay beside him for a moment, his still semi-erect penis laying across his leg, both of them panting heavily. His hands in her hair, but his mouth lightly biting her flesh, sucking on her nipples, but not biting, he'd been warned not too. They had, David realized reached the end of the email. Grace's scenario had ended when David had come. She just lay there panting heavily, and David, pulled her as close as possible to him as her breathing slowly returned to normal. He waited until she had quieted almost completely, ad then slid down her body. Her arms releasing him reluctantly. Grace lay more or less on her back, and David used his hands to slowly part her thighs, and she completed the journey to her back as David pressed his face back to her pussy, and licked her slit, this time he could taste himself on her, mixing with her scent. From above he heard her voice.

"Oh, I never had a lover who would eat me right after before."

He between kissing her slit, and clit he said, "I've never seen a woman quite this hungry before. I'm wondering just how much more you can take?"

His mouth sucked her back into his mouth and he felt her hips rise to meet his face, her fingers locking behind his head, pulling him tight to her cunt.

"Fuck," she said, "I want more, a lot fucking more." There was a moments pause. "How long before your hard again?"

"A little while, " his mouth continued to lick and play with her clit, " but in the mean time I'm sure i can keep you amused. More importantly we did what you wanted, so I think, it's time for what I want." And his face went back down onto her slit, mouth, lips and now fingers, totally engaged in giving her everything she needed, before, he decided it would be his turn.