Tuscon to Inglewood

Story Info
Dude has insatiable urge to pleasure himself.
1.2k words
3.44
4.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's mid-morning on a day in April, Jack and I had left Tuscon at 7 a.m. traversing the southwestern desert in his Chevy electric car. Southern California was a little over 200 miles distant when we left our apartment. The straight road passes shrubs and cactus growing in the dry soil.

Along the way the Country and Western music of Garth Brooks has been keeping us entertained. The airconditioner is keeping the car cool.

We've been a married couple for almost 7 years since the supreme court upheld gay marriage in June 2015. He's a lawyer and I'm an engineer. We've known each other for 10 years since the night at Nu Towne Saloon in Phoenix.

Jack Weston is a beefy 6-foot tall blue-eyed blond who caught my eye within minutes of crossing the threshold into the gay haunt that night. This dude is smokin' hot. He can jump on my bones anytime. After exchanging pleasanrties we had engaged each other in 8-ball, the stakes being drinks.

The ten years that we've been together have seen us doing a lot: the trip to Spain, horseback excursions, hiking the Sierra Nevada. The sex has been frequent, not to mention great.

Still a long way from our ultimate destination, Los Angeles, I am aching to indulge in sex. Jack is intent on driving nonstop except to have lunch anywhere.

I unbuttoned my jean shorts and slid my hand inside them rubbing my dick through my BVDs. The organ soon became engorged and lay against my left leg. Jack shot a glance at me but, for the moment at least, said nothing.

A minute later my hand is still inside my pants.

"Someone has a hard-on for me."

I grinned and closed my hand around the shaft.

"Are you close?"

"Not yet," I replied.

"Take it out. I'll never tell."

Should I get completely naked? I really really want to have sex.

I let a few more seconds pass then pulled off my Sienna Brick polo shirt and the plain white teeshirt. I sat shirtless for a few seconds before pulling my shorts and BVDs to my knees. By this time we have crossed the state line.

Plenty of time to rub one out. A loose grip on the organ and a few strokes made it erect again. Determined to ejaculate, I tightened my grip and pumped my hand rapidly. After about 5 minutes the first stream of cum left deposits near my navel. Guessing that my balls could produce more, I kept pumping my hand. I was not disappointed.

"Save some for when we check in at the hotel."

I nodded, quite satisfied with my climax.

When we checked in at Motel 6 Inglewood I was wearing my polo shirt over bare chest having long ago left my teeshirt in the back seat.

There a handsome youthful dude with brown eyes, light-brown hair and a trimmed beard accepted Jack's debit card and handed us card keys to room 25, a room having an one kingsize bed and orange wall behind the headboard.

We rolled our luggage carts, each bearing one suitcase, to the wall under the window and made ourselves comfortable.

The plan is to see his sister Jenna and her wife Caitlyn at their Los Angeles condominium. Given our long ride, we decided to stay put at the hotel, at least for tonight anyway.

I stretched out on the bed. On his hands and knees, my husband leaned down to kiss my lips poking his tongue into my mouth then crawled backward to open my pants exposing my dick.

He leaned down running his tongue over the foreskin then down the shaft. His lips closed around it then slid upward nearly its entire length before going down again. Placing my hands behind my head, I locked my eyes onto his head watching it bob.

Oh baby it's so good. Suck me. Suck me hard.

His lips clamped tight on the shaft and his tongue moved side to side.

The blow job lasted a few seconds more than a minute then he came upright, this time to close a hand around my cock.

"I wanna make you cum."

"Go for it."

He pumped his hand slowly but with a very tight grip. Once again my cum squirted.

"I want it inside me."

That said, I pulled my knees back towrd my chest putting my feet above his back. He rocked pushing his thick uncut cock into my butthole. I grunted softly as his foreskin slid easily back and forth inside me giving me pleasure.

His hand is pressing lightly on my dick which is lying against my abdomen.

Jack climaxed then lay belly down beside me. I rolled onto my side draping an arm over his shoulders.

Rested after several minutes, I offered a suggestion.

"Let's go for a swim at some point."

I sood up and looked at him still lying on the bed. He had rolled onto his back.

I recalled our vacation at Desert Sun, the clothing optional resort, two years ago this month.

My husband swung his legs to the floor and sat upright looking at me standing naked near the door.

"Do you want to go to Desert Sun?"

"It might be too late to get a place. Besides, Jenny and Caitlyn are looking forward to seeing us."

We took a dip in the motel pool then stretched out in chaise lounges which we put very close together.

Other couples are lounging about poolside so we curtail PDA. The close proxmity of our chairs probably hints that we are a couple but so what if they know.

We left at 8 a.m. giving ourselves plenty of time to stop for breakfast before arriving at Jack's sister's house.

Even a gay man like me who has never been with a woman can appreciate Jenna's eye-catching beauty. Her curvy figure and plump breasts fill her shirt and jeans nicely. She has long straight chestnut-brown hair that frames a rectangular face, brown eyes, spectacular high cheekbones, and full Rosewood red lips.

She is the last girl either of us thought would have turned out to be lesbian. The then 30 year old had been married to a man until just 10 months ago. Unknown to everyone, she and her long time friend Caitlyn were secretly in a relationship for two weeks before she confessed to her ex husband.

Anyway we passed a couple of hours making small talk by the pool.

The 4 days Friday to Monday passed quickly. We checked out of Motel 6 at 9 a.m. under a sunny sky two hours early. The car is roughly 10 feet ahead of us in the parking lot when Jack asked if I wouldn't mind driving.

It's his car but so what. I'll drive.

I knew the answer to the question I would ask him. We both have the same insatiable urge.

"Do you need to masturbate?"

"Oh god yes," he exclaimed.

He opens the driver's side door for me to sit behind the wheel.

As the car turns onto the road leaving the hotel behind us Jack gives his manhood a light rub through his jeans.

The southern Sierra Nevada with its spectacular scenery comes into view. I select a Garth Brooks collection, though not the same one as before.

A sideways glance at Jack reveals that he has slid his hand into his pants, finally.

"Take it out," I urged.

He pulled off his shirt and teeshirt then pulled his shorts and BVDs to his knees. In my side vision I could see my husband's hand wrapped around his cock and pumping rapidly.

Minutes later he reaches for the tissues that we keep in the glove compartment.

I asked, "can you rub out another one."

"I'm satisfied."