Tussle Upon Dragon’s Peak

Story Info
A young mercenary's "battle" against a Dragoness.
14.4k words
4.49
20.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tussle Upon Dragon's Peak.

Written by HumbleHeretic

Featuring an OC by Kakira Irjath.

"Huff~ huff~"

Climbing a cliff face was certainly not the easiest thing in the world, it was an especially difficult feat when one was fully clad in armor. The difficulty was made clear as sweat ran down the young man's face, dripping down his cheeks and annoyingly getting into his eyes. His breath was ragged, and he couldn't help but grunt with each movement of his tired arms and legs. As tired as they were though, Gus needed to power on as losing his grip at the current height would end in much more than just a few broken bones.

"Ungh~!"

The young man refused to look at the ground pulling away beneath him and instead distracted himself with his thoughts as he grabbed onto jutting rocks of unknown sturdiness one after the other. He mainly thought about how he'd managed to find himself in such a situation.

It had already been about three months since Gus had found employment as a mercenary at the guild, while the pay was good depending on the job he did, it was far from enough for the young man's goal. The whole reason he had entered into such a dangerous occupation in the first place was because he really needed the money. His mother, his only guardian after his father had passed, was currently sick at home and in need of treatment for a terminal illness of a unique kind.

The unfortunate reality of the world though is that it's run on money. Even the church rarely ever did things for free, the treatment that his mother needed costed a sum that was far out of reach for a pair of lowly commoners like themselves. Such was why Gus was now forced to do his best as a mercenary, and although the pay was good, the young man couldn't be sure that his mother's condition wouldn't worsen before he'd gathered the necessary funds.

"Gugh! Fuu!"

Hence why he was now scaling such a dangerous cliff face, he had recently overheard a story from travelling adventures that there was a certain monster living on the top of this cliff. A dragon, the beast of legend said to be able to defeat even heroes in mortal combat.

Now obviously Gus was no hero, the young man didn't even entertain the thought of possibly subduing, much less slaying the legendary beast. Instead, his aim was to confirm whether there was truly a dragon's lair atop the cliff face and whether there would be anything valuable laying around. If there was one thing dragons were known for, it was their love of precious metals and treasures, just the scraps left behind in an abandoned dragon's lair would be enough for a poor man to live the rest of his life with food on the table.

Since early morning, Gus had been keeping a close eye on this cliff and hadn't seen any large shadows enter or leave all day. This birthed a few possibilities in the young man's head; maybe the dragon had already abandoned this lair, which would undoubtedly be the best-case scenario. Other than that, it could either be sleeping or there may not even be a dragon at all.

Honestly, it was blatantly crazy of him to pull such a stunt just based off of the words of a couple passing adventurers that he didn't even know. All evidence pointed towards a more than 90% possibility that Gus was halfway into a wild goose chase. However, even a 1% possibility was enough to someone that was desperate. Worst case scenario: he gets eaten. Best case scenario, he actually manages to find something valuable. Supposing the dragon in question actually does exist, then even if he doesn't get any left behind gold or silver, then even just cast aside shedding from the beast's body would do. A dragon's body was worth as much as their legends ascribed, just a single scale was worth a hefty sum.

"Hngh!"

It was with this determination that Gus neared the top of the cliff, fingers sore and his body drenched in sweat, the young man now dearly wished that he wouldn't be attacked by whatever is up here, in his current condition, even running away would be difficult. Now that he thought about it, no matter what was waiting for him, he was going to start the encounter with his back to a literal cliff.

Gripping his fingers on the cliff's edge, the young man put all of his wavering resolve into hoisting himself onto the ledge! Gus wanted nothing more than to roll over in exhaustion at this time, however, young as he may be, he was an experienced mercenary. Before his foot touched the ground, his hand was already grasping his hilt. A forward roll later and he was in a low stance, his feet planted firmly on the ground and his bade drawn and positioned defensively in front of him.

The young man tried to steady his labored breath, however it almost halted completely when the sight before his eyes registered in his brain!

Truthfully speaking, he had greatly doubted that he'd actually run into a regular monster atop this plateau, much less a dragon, therefore it came as a shock when he actually came upon the scaled beast! Speaking of scales, they were glossy like the ripened green apples he'd seen on his cousin's farm. Rather than the large, rough plates that he'd imagined, they were smaller and more refined, forming a smoothly flowing transition along the beast's skin. There were also sizable spots of more grassy green scales scattered here and there.

Large, webbed wings sprouted from its back with menacing spikes growing from the tips of the spurs. An extremely robust tail dragged across the ground where the beast lay, horns thick at the base and slender at their pointed tips sprouted from its head. It was the very description of the magical monsters Gus had heard of in countless legends, or at least it would be if that was where the descriptions ended!

There was actually something about this beast that the human never would have expected, a big something that betrayed the image he'd had in his mind to the point that he was now crouching there frozen despite the apparent danger.

"A... woman?"

This mutter leaked from his lips as he gazed vacantly at it, no, at her.

Her curly horns sprouted not from the long head of a reptile, but that of a human with fine green scales covering her face. Curly brown hair fell from her scalp, down her regular sized neck and stopped near the aforementioned wings on her back. The word "demi-human" came to mind as Gus stared at her form that was standing on two feet, however while her shape was human, her size most certainly was not!

The Dragon woman was HUGE, not just in terms of height, but mostly with regards to sheer body mass. Her scaly thighs were thicker than two of Gus combined, her pudgy belly was hanging out and her breasts were absurd! Normally Gus wouldn't find himself staring so intently at a woman he'd just met; however, this woman was supposed to be the ferocious beast of legend that he'd resolved his life to face just a few seconds ago!

The human had no idea what he was supposed to be feeling right now or how he was supposed to be reacting. He simply maintained his frozen posture at the thought that his quest seemed like a failure just as it'd begun.

"Hello, can I help you dear?"

"?!"

And she spoke too! Gus finally took his eyes away from the dragon woman's overly conspicuous body and found her purple slit irises to be staring back at him.

"..."

The human didn't know what he was supposed to say, he'd come all this way and went through all this hardship to put his life on the line by robbing a dragon's den. Instead, he'd run headfirst into the "dragon" that was far from what he'd imagined, she was even properly wearing clothes after all!

"... are, are you the dragon that inhabits this place?"

"Well, I am a dragon, and I do stay here from time to time so, yes?"

So, it seemed like she wasn't just some higher species of lizardman after all, this result actually made the human disappointed as his plans were now all in a mess. He tried to think about it positively though. Since they could communicate so easily, then maybe he could actually negotiate with her to achieve his goal. Gus resolved himself once more as he opened his mouth.

"So, dragon-"

"Kakira."

"Uh, bless you."

"No darlin', my name is Kakira."

He was already off to a good start.

"Then, Kakira, do you happen to shed scales and claws like other dragons?"

"Yeah, I do, why do you ask?"

Good, it looks like he'd be able to make do after all.

"Then, I assume you have no need for them. I'm hoping you'll allow me to take some with me."

For some reason he felt rather embarrassed after these words left his mouth. Now that he thought about it, he was basically asking for the discarded shedding from her body! How was that different from pulling up to a random person on the road and asking for their nail clippings?!

"Uhhhh, nope?"

Of course, she would respond this way, and even though he could already guess the reason, the desperate human was tempted to ask.

"Could you tell me why?"

"Because it's embarassin' of course, I think you oughtta work on how you approach women hun."

Obviously, just because they could converse and understand each other, didn't mean that things were going to go his way. Despite the tone of the Dragoness' answer, Gus couldn't allow himself to be discouraged. He therefore implemented the only other option he could think of in this time.

"Then... I challenge you to a duel!"

"Ooh?"

As soon as these words left his mouth, there manifested a flare of faint light exactly between where the human and Dragon were standing away from each other! Under Kakira's intrigued voice, the light dimmed to reveal the phantom projection of an old and worn parchment scroll floating midair. If one were to look closely, scribed at the top of the parchment was the name, "Gus Regi". The human continued to speak after sparing the parchment a glance.

"Should I win, then I demand one of your horns."

His decision was to make use of the system established by the god of battle, though the other party had the right to refuse, there now existed the incentive of gaining something of equal value should they win. Gus figured that since he was already going so far, then he'd go all the way and request one of the Dragoness' horns as his prize.

"Are yah sure about that? Although it'll grow back, a dragon's horn is extremely valuable."

Kakira stroked her own horn as she spoke, however she had yet to refuse the duel which gave Gus some hope. No matter what was wagered, the laws of the world would ensure that it was all paid in full. Gus was currently requesting an object that was of a value he was unable to match without offering his very life! This showed just how desperate the human was.

"Hmmm, alright, I'll accept this here duel."

At that moment, there came a change to the magical contract floating between them. Below where the human's name was inscribed, the name, "Kakira Irjath" was speedily written out. Seeing that the Dragon had actually accepted, Gus was hit with excitement, relief and also, trepidation. There was now no turning back, not from his responsibility to his mother, or this wager with his own life on the line. The human fully expected that the Dragoness would request his life, however his expectations were betrayed in a truly unexpected way.

"Then, if I win, I get to do whatever I please with you for a whole day."

"...what?"

That was it? That was the extent of her request? As though to prove her intentions, the contract once more glowed and each party's wager was written out below their names. Afterwards the contract rolled itself back up and disappeared from view. The moment it did, Gus suddenly felt a wave of warm energy course through his body, the fatigue in his body from scaling the cliff rapidly disappeared, leaving him refreshed and in his optimal state.

This was but one of the effects of the formal dueling contract governed by the god of battle, both parties were made to engage in the duel in their optimal states. Another thing was that the wager of the person being challenged didn't need to be of equal value to that of the challenger, they possessed the right to ask for something less, which was supposedly what the Dragoness had done which was completely outside of the human's expectations!

"Are you taking pity on me?"

"No no, I just don't think it's necessary to take things too far. Besides, having my way with a strappin' young warrior such as yourself doesn't seem like a bad bet~♪"

Kakira's confidence was obvious, the Dragoness still had yet to take a stance despite the duel having already officially begun, she instead sat leisurely on her massive rump.

"Don't regret it later..."

Gus on the other hand had no intention of taking things easy, he was sure that she wouldn't be an easy opponent. She possessed genuine dragon scales even though they appeared delicate at a glance, he had no doubt that her defense would be as great as her sheer size entailed. But then, her size could probably work to his advantage, he would use his nimbleness and speed to get around her and try to knock her out using blunt force! After a couple of seconds working out his tactic in his head, the young man struck!

The wind blew in his ears as the huma rapidly approached the Dragoness from the front with his sword drawn. Kakira on the other hand remained right where she was, as though not taking him seriously at all. The irritation he felt from this caused his grip to tighten on his great sword that he deemed to be heavy enough for an effective blow. Within a mere second, he was already within range, all he had to do now was swing around her back and aim for a quick win!

However, this was when a change suddenly occurred.

"Her tail!"

A large green silhouette rapidly invaded the human's space with a speed that took him completely by surprise! The Dragoness' first move came from one of the body parts that gave her a physical advantage over the human. Despite its rapid approach, Gus' perception was honed enough that he was able to react. The young man quickly brought up the flat of his sword as a means to deflect the blow, he didn't consider for an instant that he'd be able to parry it head on.

"Heavy!"

Despite his efforts though, the strength contained in the Dragon's tail was far greater than the young man anticipated! Gus was inevitable brough to a halt as the force shook him to the core and knocked him off balance. Before he could fall to the ground or even attempt to restabilize himself, the tip of the tail that had just passed his side came right back around! The young man's vision was filled with green as Kakira's tail swiftly wrapped his body like a coiling python!

The next thing he knew, his feet were off the ground, and he felt a floating sensation. He let out a loud battle cry and tried to use all the force in his body to break free. However, the coils didn't even so much as budge, the warm, thick musculature of the Dragoness' tail rendered the human helpless as he was hoisted high into the air. Then the worst happened.

The feeling of floating and weightlessness suddenly reversed, Gus felt himself moving at highspeed before,

BENG!!

The impact caused a loud sound to echo outward while the ground shook enough for chips of rock to fall from the cliff face.

"Whew, guess I should sweep this place a bit more often."

Kakira said to herself as she fanned away the dust that had been kicked up in the aftermath of the duel, if it could even be called that. As the dust gradually cleared, what was left was a scene that would have made any regular adventurer quiver! Sitting in a sizable crated was the coiled end of the Dragoness's tail, the crater of course resulting from the impact of her slamming said tail hard into the ground.

Despite the damage to the ground though, Kakira's tail was practically unscathed, nothing but a bit of soil dirtying her shiny scales. Slowly, the coils of her tail were unwound, and what was revealed was Gus's body lying there unmoving. He himself appeared fine on the outside, despite their difference in might, the young man still possessed the sturdiness of an adventurer.

Kakira's tail had also absorbed the majority of the impact, though there was still enough transmitted to the person inside to render the young man momentarily unconscious. And this was enough for the Dragoness to be recognized as the winner. To prove this, the contract once more reappeared from thin air. The worn parchment was suddenly lit aflame and after the whole thing was burned, leaving no smoke or ashes, the flame split into two, one heading towards the Dragoness and the other towards the unconscious human lying in the crater.

Gus's flame sunk right into his body while Kakira's landed on top of her head before forming the shape of an intricate crown, symbolizing her triumph over her opponent.

"Jath really does have some poor taste."

This was the comment made by the victor, a comment that would have been considered great blasphemy by others as the name of a god was used directly. Kakira didn't too much like the image of the crown on her head and what it symbolized. But this was a matter of her personal feelings, in the end, she had still won the duel, even if it had been super easy. The Dragoness was now looking forward to her and her opponent's fun times together. Her purple eyes formed slits as her long tongue swiped across her lips, gazing longingly at the poor sap knocked out in the dirt.

***

"Guh, fuuuu~"

Gus awoke with a bit of a headache, after all the impact he'd endured that could knock a mercenary like him out certainly hadn't been light. However, the headache he was enduring now was leagues better than the alternative of leaving this world altogether. The young man was once more able to confirm that the Dragoness did in fact mean to keep him alive, for the time being at least. And with that, he was once more reminded of the fact that he'd lost the duel.

Maybe it was the fact that he'd supposedly never had a chance from the start, or maybe it was his desperation to save his mother that was driving him even now, Gus didn't feel too discouraged by his loss. In fact, his goal had quickly switched to trying to satisfy the Dragon's whims within the time period so that she wouldn't change her mind and eat him or something. As long as he could live another day, there was always a chance.

"Not feeling to banged up I hope."

There came Kakira's voice, indicating that she'd noticed his awakening. Gus finally opened his eyes to see that a couple hours had passed since he'd been knocked out, the sun had already passed its zenith and was on its way to evening glow. The young man confirmed that his body was still on one piece despite a bit of soreness and went to sit up.

"Alright Dragon, I just have to do what-!?"

The human's words came to an abrupt halt when he laid eyes on Kakira again!

"I told yah, it's not "Dragon", it's "Kakira", Ka-ki-ra."

Her words failed to affect the human's mind as he was caught off guard by her sudden nakedness! From head to toe, the large lady's green scaled body was laid fully bear, giving the human an upfront view of her large pink nipples on her pillowy breasts. However, the part that really caught Gus' attention was the set of absolutely massive, dark green balls settled between her thick legs!

He'd had his suspicions when she was wearing clothing, now he was able to confirm that the huge bulge in her pants had indeed been exactly what he'd thought! Not only that, but there was even a thick, bulging sheath situated right at the center of her naked crotch!

"My, you're staring so hard. How bout you come over here an' get a closer look?"

"Huh?! Wait!"

Kakira's eyes glowed and she licked her cherry lips as the human aggressively eyed her massive package. As soon as her request entered the human's ears, Gus found himself approaching the Dragoness against his will! This was exactly the effects of the duel contract working as it should, as wagered, the human was to go along with anything the Dragoness wanted for at least 24 hours! Despite his inner protests, his feet carried him until he was standing right before the set of large orbs that were sitting more than half his own standing height!