Tussle Upon Dragon’s Peak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that he was this close, the human's nose was being filled with the Dragoness' natural musk that seemed to be more greatly concentrated on her portulent sack. He could feel it's warmth without directly touching it. Gus stared blankly at the Dragon lady's massive gonads and thought to himself that there was no way such large things could possibly be filled with the creamy white liquid he was familiar with as a man!

"Don't they smell nice?"

Kakira's voice once more entered the silent human's ears. Her balls certainly had a unique smell, though he didn't know it he would describe them as "nice". It was like a mixture between masculine, feminine and feral musk, it filled his nose and entered his lungs with each breath he took. Though strangely, even though it was someone else's balls he was staring at, the young man felt not repulsed but rather intrigued. The scent of her huge nuts seemed to be doing something to his mind, he found that he was simply unable to take his eyes off of them, unable to stop inhaling their pungent musk.

"Wh-what do you plan to do, to me?"

Gus tried to keep his mind in check as he asked this question. He'd had no idea what the Dragoness' true plans were for him, however the way things were going at the moment left him feeling rather uneasy! He'd heard tails of fair maidens being captured by lecherous beasts before but never thought he himself would end up in such a situation one day!

"Huhu~ don't they look so warm and squishy, why not give em a hug?"

Rather than answer his question, Kakira simply issued her next command, the Dragoness seemed to be having a lot of fun in playing with the naive little human. Despite his chagrin, Gus had no choice but to do what she said, the human lowered his stance until all that was in his view was the large green sack. He spread his arm and leaned forward into them.

Even using both hands, he was unable to encompass the sheer volume of testicular mass that was the Dragoness's balls. It was also at this point that the human realized that he himself had been stripped down to his underwear! He had been so focused on the Dragoness's nakedness and the size of her orbs that he only realized his own nudity when he felt the warmth of her plump sack directly on his own skin!

Just embracing her globes felt like his body would sink into them, they were like large, springy orbs of the finest elastic dough for the bread that only nobles could enjoy. The entire front portion of his body was plastered to her balls, his belly and chest sunk in while his outstretched tried to wrap around her sack. His face naturally sunk into her scrotum as well, and it was here that the Dragoness' ball musk was the greatest.

"Mnnnphh-phmmmnnph~"

"Haha~ it tickles when yah try to talk like that."

The human was saying something into her balls, it wasn't clear what his muffled words meant, they were most likely protests. However, the sound coming from the Dragoness' nut gradually became quieter and settled down. Gus who was trying to say something soon calmed down as he breathed the pure musk from Kakira's balls. He gradually forgot what he was even protesting about and soon his regular breaths turned into actual sniffing as he directly drew her scent into his airways.

Kakira could hear the young man's sniffing and silently chuckled to herself, which made both her belly and balls jiggle. This jiggling seemed to act as a catalyst as the human soon began to caress and massage her balls with his outstretched arms! Though the effect was minimal on account of the share size of her orbs, he worked his arms and grinded his body deeper into her sack. He felt the heavy orbs moving around inside and concluded that they were in fact packed full of a certain white goo.

However, rather than be repulsed, the young man only shoved his face deeper into the Dragoness' musky sack, savoring all of her scent while groping her oversized balls with the entirety of his body. A great warmth filled the human starting from the pit of his stomach and crawling all the way up his back and filling his head. This warmth seemed to increase the more of her musk he inhaled, eventually, Gus felt a particular stirring in his crotch that was the only part of his body still somewhat clothed.

"Hmmmnnpphh~"

"My, was the terms of the duel even necessary?"

Kakira seriously wondered to herself as she soon felt a pair of small lips begin to kiss her oversized puppies. After inhaling so much of her musk, Gus was hardly thinking straight anymore. The human's drawers grew tight as he puckered his lips and pressed them to the Dragoness' warm sack. After planting a heavy smooch in one area, he immediately went to the next, and the next. While massaging Kakira's nuts with his body, he continuously planted pecks on her warm scrotum here and there.

Obviously, there was no way he would finish before the sun set if he tried to kiss the entirety of her massive sack, the human simply ingrained the feel of her balls on his lips before moving to the next step.

"Ohh~♪"

To think that he would even go that far. Kakira let out a hum as Gus began to trace his small tongue right on the area where the root of her sack met the base of her sheath! From his own experience as a man, Gus guess that this area would contain the richest "flavor", and just like he'd thought, a salty flavor of natural crotch sweat bathed his tastebuds as he licked her there.

The pungency of her musk was naturally the greatest in this area, the human's mind that was already clouded became even more chaotic as he slurped and sucked at the large Dragoness' musky balls. Kakira hummed to herself while letting the human do his own thing, the Dragoness' excitement was building and so was the human's. A proper tent was now formed in Gus' drawers, and this tent grew sturdier as it poked and prodded the large green sack.

The human wasn't the only one letting his excitement show in such a way.

Plap

"Hnnph?"

The human's attention was triggered when he suddenly felt something hot a slimy drop onto his lower back. At this time, he finally pulled his face away from Kakira's balls, and as soon as he looked back upwards, his vision was filled with nothing but red! Starting at her crotch where her dark green sheath had shrunk, there was a massive red orb, the human's eyes slowly trailed further and further upward to see the orb extruding upwards as an absurdly thick, red pole that climbed higher and higher until the tapered tip was sitting right below that large Dragoness' chin!

Plap

Another thick drop of hot, slimy fluid plopped onto the flabbergasted human's back, even as the fluid began to soak into his drawers, all of Gus's focus was on where the fluid had dripped from; the tapered tip of Kakira's massive red cock that had suddenly appeared before he'd realized!

Gus had seen dicks of all shapes and sized, he'd even seen those of some monsters that had been in their heat period when he hunted them. However, no dick he'd seen before came anywhere close to matching the one just above his head! He could actually hear the thing throbbing as it bobbed and jerked over his upturned face, he could feel it's heat that was much greater than the large green sack he was hugging onto.

Kakira's slick cock was thicker than the human's shoulder-span, it was much longer than he was tall. Clear, slimy precum leaked from the time and trickled down the angular shaft, down the three large spiky protrusions stacked upon each near the middle of the engorged shaft. This hot precum continued to drip on the back of the human who was still tongue tied while gazing at the Dragoness' oversized red rod!

"I take it you've never seen a dragon's cock before?"

He could say with great certainty that he hadn't until now, otherwise it would have left a huge impression on his mind like it was doing right now!

"Looks like mah big girl was feelin' left out. How about you give 'er a nice, tight hug as well?"

While Gus was still marveling at the sheer size of the dragon rod, his body continued to move on its own, though at this point it was questionable how much of his actions was influenced by the contract. The human had to stand at full height just for the top of his head to barely reach quarter up the thick red shaft. He stared blankly at the throbbing meat as his arms rose, wrapping themselves around the massive cock. Even the girth of the Dragon's prick wasn't something he could fully hold in his arms.

The slick surface, hot and slimy with precum rubbed against his naked body, he could feel it's throbbing against his chest, it was enough to outshine his own heartbeat. A strong scent wafted of her cock and bathed his face, a scent different from that of her ball musk but no less alluring. Following Kakira's command, he tightened his grip around her shaft best he could, yet the jerking rod refused to relent, like high quality rubber, the elastic cock flesh pushed the human's arms away with the same amount of force he applied to it.

"Nnng~ yer stronger than you look~♪"

Still though, he tightened his grip on her hot meat. The Dragoness let out a light moan as the human began to use his arms, chest, and entire body to jerk off her enraged rod. Though it was too large for him to cover much distance up her shaft, he still put everything into stroking her colossal cock. A loud schlicking noise filled their ears as he grinded against it, the precum coating the shaft fully smearing his skin and providing enough lubricating for him to slide his belly up and down what little length he could cover.

His action only caused more cock spittle to leak from the jerking red tip. It dripped down the shaft and further coated his skin, he put his face against the hot slab and rubbed his cheek against it like it was something he longed to see. As his body was coated, including his face that was rapidly growing slimy and sticky, he stuck his tongue out and took a lick. The strong odor of her precum was accompanied by an equally strong taste. The clear fluid rolled along his tongue and painted his tastebuds before oozing down his throat as he gulped the mouthful he'd collected with a single drag of his mouth.

More and more of the fluid dripped onto his forehead and ran down his face, he looked up to see the spikes of her cock positioned right above his head, the hot fluid trickling off of it to drip onto his head. More dripped between his eyes before he reached up with his face, almost going on his tip toes such as to reach the tip of the lowest spice with his tongue.

Chup~

"Oof, hey now, you sure you never done this before?"

This area appeared to be particularly sensitive as the Dragoness let out a moan as soon as he took the tip of the spike into his mouth. The aggressive jerking of her gargantuan rod became more forceful as a result; however he fortunately possessed enough strength to keep it somewhat under control. Precum filled his mouth and dripped down his chin as he sucked the end of the spike like it was a miniature version of her cock. It was softer than he expected it to be.

He would have tried to climb up the length of her shaft to get to the others if not for how absurdly slippery the whole thing had become, he was giving it his all just to keep the bucking meat spire in his arms. The end of the spike fit perfectly in his mouth, he licked and sucked at it to the tune of the Dragon lady's moaning as he swallowed mouthful after mouthful of her smelly precum.

The human suddenly released one of his arms from Kakira's rod and reached for his own drawers. The only article of clothing he'd been left with was hurriedly stripped of by the human himself, what was revealed was his own rock-hard erection. Even at an astounding 9 inches, his pecker within no way comparable to the massive behemoth barely contained in his arms. The human shoved his hips forward and began to grind his own cock into the base of the Dragoness' sheath that he'd been licking just now. Like that he began to hump her in the strangest place, his balls against her massive globes as he grinded his whole body up and down her hot shaft.

It was clear that the young adventurer had lost himself fully in the unexpected pleasure, he would never be caught dead behaving in such a disgraceful way until now, especially while out on the job. He even forgot what his original intention had been for braving this journey to challenge the fearsome dragon in the first place. Here he was humping the cock and balls of the large Dragoness that'd been his enemy only a few hours ago, if any of his regular party members were to witness the scene taking place right now, they would be filled with disbelief among other things.

However, like someone who had never touched a woman before, Gus was completely and utterly entrances, even though this particular woman had a cock and balls much larger than his entire body! Sucking the tip of her spike that was the only part of her that could actually fit in his mouth. Swallowing dollop after thick dollop of her potent sexual fluids while grinding against her engorged and enraged member. After a few minutes of unsightly humping, Gus was starting to feel something inside him rising up. However, the Dragoness chose this timing to make an unexpected move.

"Excuse me."

"Mnph?"

Now this felt familiar, the human who was just about to get off suddenly found the Dragoness' tail wrapping around his waist. Before he had time to figure out what was going on, Gus was once more hoisted into the air before his vision suddenly flipped upside down! The naked human was lifted higher and higher, the dirt ground moving further away from his view, soon to be replaced with a familiar red color. The tail's movement finally stopped, and Gus was left dangling with his head pointed down towards the tip of Kakira's dick!

"In yah go~"

"Wait! What are you-?!"

He regained his rational as the situation suddenly took an unexpected turn, however this did nothing to stop what was about to happen. The next time the human felt the thicc tail move, he was heading downward at high speed!

SQUELCH~

"Ahh♥"

"Gggrrrpphhhnn~!"

Kakira moaned as her body shivered, however her moan was drowned out by Gus' muffled scream as he was suddenly plunged into darkness! A hot, slimy feeling enveloped the entirety of his head along with a gentle pressure, his voice was being cut off by the inside of the Dragoness' dickhole that had swallowed his whole head up to the shoulders! That's right, his head had been literally shoved inside her dick! Gus became so panicked that he didn't even question why he was still able to breath with his face completely smothered in hot cock meat, he quickly tried grabbing at the end of her dick to try and get himself out.

Unfortunately, the opposite happened as the pressure of the scaly tail wrapping his lower body increased once more.

SQUUEELCH~

"Mmmmrrrgghhn-pphhhnnph!!"

"Whoof~ easy now~♥"

Another muffled scream and a sultry moan were heard after a loud squelching noise saw the human further buried up to his elbows in hungry dragon dick! The warmth and pressure further enveloped his chest, the sliminess brought on by the copious amount of precum allowed the human to be "easily" crammed inside the Dragon lady's gluttonous cock!

Kakira felt her massive balls tensing as Gus continued to trash around in a panic. She felt kinda bad for unnecessarily scaring the little human in such a way, however the way he squirmed around in her cum tube as a result was an irresistible pleasure. By now he should have realized that there was no danger of suffocation, however the unexpected development still caused him to thrash around unnecessarily. This was why she loved first-timers so much.

SCHLORP~ SHLCHK~

The movement of his arms halted as he was shoved in up to his waist, all that was left were his feet trying to kick around in her coiled tail. Though, despite his apparent panic, his little pecker that was still hanging free outside was throbbing relentlessly. Kakira licked her lips once more and put a tiny bit more strength in her tail.

SHLCHK~ SQUELCH~ "Ngh! Jus' a bit-" SQUELCH~ "more."

Gus gradually stabilized his mind as he felt himself being shoved further down. The human tried to calm his breath that had grown ragged after coming to the realization that he was in fact still breathing. Though he didn't understand the principal behind it, and he couldn't tell if what he was breathing was actually air, however one thing for certain was that whatever he was breathing stunk strongly of the precum he'd been sucking down mere moments ago.

Now his body that was already drench was being more thoroughly coated as he was shoved deeper and deeper inside the Dragoness' monstrous dick. Speaking of which, an electrifying sensation rocked the human's body as soon as he felt his own pecker being squeezed into Kakira's red behemoth! He involuntarily let out a moan that was muffled from the outside as his pecker was coated in the warm cock spittle.

Gus was continuously swallowed with little to no resistance, his crotch was followed by his knees until finally only his feet was left poking out of the Dragoness' dickhole. From the outside, one would see a human-sized bulge forming in Kakira's red spire.

SQUELCH~

"Mnnnnn~♥"

Now that the human had stopped screaming, all that was left was the Dragon lady's moans. It would appear that Gus' actions from before had more of an effect on her than she'd realized. Already she could feel her balls churning, her cock was throbbing like mad which caused the human inside to grind against her slick and slimy inner walls as the tip of her tail rest against his naked feet. She felt like this final step would be all it took for her to erupt, however she still decided to take the plunge. The Dragoness therefore pressed the tip of her tail to the bottom of Gus's feet and began to push them inside.

The human in question was feeling rather disoriented, there was a constant aggressive swaying that carried his body every time Kakira's prick throbbed. Something he found strange, beside everything else happening at the moment, was the fact that he was able to faintly see the inside of her member despite no light making its way inside as he acted like a human cork. He observed the pre-coated walls of her urethra that were the same rich red color as her outer member while trying to overcome the perplexity he was feeling from the sudden development.

With his face pointed downwards, part of him wondered what deeper inside of her might look like, while the other part was wondering if he'd ever be left out.

Gugong~ gogoong~

Suddenly, the thumping sound that was filling his ears all this time grew in intensity. At the same time, he felt the thick tip of Kakira's tail on the bottom of his naked and cold feet. As the Dragoness began to shove the final parts of him inside, the swaying gradually became more aggressive. With his ears pressed to the walls of her cum tube, Gus began to pick up on a faint glooping noise mixing together with the heartbeat like throbbing.

Just as he was wondering what was going on, the human's big toes sunk into the Dragoness' cock hole with a squelching noise and a thick coating of hot precum. Gus was now as deep in the Dragoness' cock as his own body height, his face aimed towards her massive throbbing balls with the bulge formed by his body making her cock look even more massive than it already was. Gus squirmed inside her prick while wondering how things could get any stranger, meanwhile the tip of Kakira's tail actually stayed near his feet without pulling back out.

A schlicking noise filled the human's ears as the tip of Kakira's tail began to squirm around inside her own dick hole.

"Haaah, almost, al-ngh~!"

At this point he could even hear her faint moaning from outside, this moaning grew more intense the more aggressively her tail's tip dug at her sensitive dick hole, at the same time the aggressive jerking of her large member became more and more intense along with the sounds filling Gus' ears!