Tussle Upon Dragon’s Peak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gus only realized what was about to happen when it was already too late.

"Hyaaaaannn~♥"

Glup-p-p-p~

A distinct gushing echoed through the tight cock tunnel and penetrated the human's mind while the walls around him seemed to rapidly expand and contract! Gus nervously looked deep into the dark chasm that was the rest of the Dragoness' cock tube, and that was when it finally appeared. Though the "lighting" was faint, the human was still able to easily make out the appearance of a torrent of cloudy, gooey liquid, a split second before it rushed right into his face!

"Ha-gulgrlrgulblrb!!"

To think that he would make the mistake to scream at that very moment, the human barely got a peep out before his wide open mouth was immediately invaded by a flood of goo! The walls around him steadily squeezed the human's body as the hot, salty, bitter fluid puffed his cheek, rushed over his tongue, and poured into his throat with such speed and force as to stretch his gullet!

At the same time, what didn't make it into his mouth instead washed over his face, squeezed past his head, enveloped his chest, and continued on. Despite the contracting of the cock walls around him, the hot, creamy fluid slipped past his body, completely bathed his crotch and buried his cock, raced up along his leg before finally reaching his feet just in time for the tip of Kakira's tail to leave her cum tube!

SSSPPLLLUUUURRTT~

The Dragoness moaned loudly as a sizable spurt of hot, cloudy spunk erupted from her swollen meat pole! The human that was lodged inside her distended cum tube seemed to create more pressure than usual, the first spurt of potent cum went high into the air and didn't even make it halfway down before additional ropes were fired off!

"Haaaahh, hhnngggh~♥"

SSPPLLRRTT~ SSSPPLLLUUURRTT~

Kakira's massive nuts contracted heavily as her throbbing and jerking member spat out large swathes of virile dragon cream. And while that was happening, Gus was being force-fed an unreasonable helping of said cream directly from the source!

SSPPLLRRTT "Glk-gulgrlulblrb!!" SSPLUURTT

The sound of copious amounts of sticky nut squeezing and squirting past his own body filled the human's ears as each ball-churning blast of soupy spunk was fired off. What was more apparent to him though was the sound of Kakira's cum filling his belly while shooting into his mouth and down his throat!

Hot, potent ball cream poured into his stomach at such a rate that his belly was already full from the second spurt! Yet still so much of it just kept coming and coming, for some reason he found it hard to close his mouth at this point, leaving waves of smelly, creamy jizz to fill his body to the limit. Though, Gus never remembered his limit being quite so broad!

SSSPPLLLUUUURRTT~ "GRLRRKK~!"

Even though his stomach should have already been full, it kept taking on more and more jizz until, to his surprise, Gus felt his belly begin to balloon outwards! As though determined to take on all the soupy cock cream gushing into his gullet, Gus's belly inflated and swelled with sperm to the point that an additional bulge could be seen forming in Kakira's erupting rod! It was something the young man had never seen, much less experienced before!

However, it appeared that even this ability had its limits. Gus swallowed spurt after spurt of bitter dragon jizz until he looked 6 months pregnant. And at this point, he felt a great heat, the heat of Kakira's fresh nut, beginning to dig deeper into his body! The human felt his guts rapidly swelling with jizz! He instinctively clenched his butthole in a panic while still chugging down large spurts of spunk, however, there was no way that a mere human would be able to contend with the sheer orgasmic force of a dragon's balls!

SSPPLLLRRTT~ SSSPPUUURRTT~

Thus, he felt the hot cock sauce breach his butt as a stream that joined the rest of the jizz rapidly spurting from the Dragoness' tip.

"GHLK-!" SSSPPLLLUUUURRTT~

"Nnngghh~ hnngh~♥"

So, there he was, lodged inside Kakira's colossal cock, spurt upon endless spurt of fresh hot dragon sperm filling and flowing through him as though he were an auxiliary cum tube for her erupting prick. She continued to cum for minutes on end, the sounds of her labored moaning barely penetrating through the thick walls of her cock meat that relentlessly contracted and expanded, massaging the human stuck inside.

It made sense though; her balls were so huge that of course she would cum an insane amount. And Gus was made to swallow a good part of her huge load, sucking, and chugging down wad after insane wad of her hot ball brew before shooting it out of his other end until he lost count of how long he'd been inside her.

SSSPPLLLUUUURRTT~ "Glp-ghlkpgh!"

For some reason, the more of her cum passed through him, the more invigorated he felt. It was a strange feeling as though some kind of arcane energy was being integrated into his body. Something he realized too was that the amount of cum leaving from the other end didn't quite match what was entering from the font. Was he somehow absorbing her jizz? Was that the source of the inexplicable energy coursing through him?

Since he didn't have much of a choice either way, Gus began to actively suck down the Dragoness' cloudy cock soup. Of course, it wasn't easy, cum was cum whether it came from a human or a dragon. The smelly, bitter goo completely overwhelmed his sense of taste as well as his sense of smell that was still somehow active even in this situation. Now that he thought of it, there was a surprising lack of drowning taking place despite his face being constantly submerge in Kakira's virile cock sauce. There were so many things strange about the current occurrence that the human eventually decided to just give up on trying to make sense of it all. He simply focused on what he could do at the moment, which was to suck down bellyful after bellyful of the potent ball brew.

SSSPPLUUURRTTTT~

By the time the soupy spunk finally stopped forcing its way into his mouth, Gus felt like he'd swallowed a good few wine barrels worth of the stuff at the very least. Even with how big Kakira's balls were, it was still a marvel that she'd been able to cum so much for such a long time! Gus was finally given a "breather" now that her artillery seemed to be spent at last, and at this time, the human was able to confirm that his belly was shrinking rapidly now that nothing else was being pumped into it. It would appear that there really was something special about the Dragoness' cum besides its absurd quantity and potency.

Thinking this, the human opened his mouth to suck in the rest of the soupy ball batter submerging his face, the bitter, salty flavor still attacked his tongue despite it having been practically pickled in the stuff at this point. Between his asscheeks felt warm and slimy with dragon spunk oozing down his crack and off his balls. His butthole was even a bit sore after expelling so much of the thick seed.

"Haah, whooh, oh my, you're such a sweetie for cleanin' up."

Kakira panted and spouted these words while looking at the huge mess she herself had made. The entire plateau was littered with large, oozing puddles of steamy white goo! She didn't expect that she was quite so backed up, she could only praise the human for having endured her massive load as well as he did!

There was a problem now though, truthfully speaking the human was supposed to have been expelled from her dick along with her cum, however he was still lodged inside her prick pipe. The Dragoness' member had gotten extra sensitive after such a colossal orgasm, the meaty red rod throbbed and pulsated heavily while still bulging with the smaller creature squirming around inside. Already Kakira could feel her balls churning up a fresh load in preparation to be released, she didn't even have to touch herself to get off with the human still in her sensitive dick.

"Hol' on sweetie, we'll get you out of there right quick."

As she said so, the Dragoness' tail, that had been shivering limply on the ground after her orgasm, began to move.

Gus had no awareness of what was happening on the outside as he stared into the Dragon's cock tube that'd been "cleaned" of all the leftover nut. His confines now stunk heavily of potent semen, his breath probably even more so. His entire body was covered in remnants of Kakira's hot load with the walls of her inner dick caressing and squeezing at his slimy form. His face especially was painted in sticky dragon cum, it oozed and hung from his facial features in sizable globs and only exacerbated the pungent smell filling his nose.

Despite such an intense experience, the human was absolutely brimming with energy, to think that dragon sperm would have such an unknown effect. He now felt restless as he had little means to express this surplus of energy, he therefore did what he could in his position. His own dick was still fully erect after all the stimulation, and it was now covered in the Dragoness' thick, warm jizz on top of it. The human therefore used his whole body to squirm around, grinding his cock against the inner walls of Kakira's like he'd done with her balls a short while ago.

SHLCHK~

He could faintly hear the faint sound of her voice over that of his cum-slick body stickily moving around in her dickhole. The massaging pressure on his body once more became active while the swaying resumed, clearly, she was experiencing a great deal of pleasure from his movements. Gus himself was rapidly approaching orgasm after everything he'd just been through; the human was determined to finish this time.

SQUELCH~

"Hhhrrmpphh?"

This was when there was a great and sudden increase in the pressure binding his lower body! It felt just like how it'd been when she bound him with her thick tail, except with thick layers of pure dragon dick in-between.

SCHHLLK~

While Gus was stuck in place, the area of increased pressure slid all the way down his body, from his toes, up his legs, to his belly and up his chest. The walls of cum-soaked cock meat enclosed on his face, smothering him momentarily before bypassing his head and travelling further downward. Before he could reopen his eyes however, his face was once more smothered as the pressure ascended back upwards, gently squeezing his body from his head all the way back up to the tips of his toes!

Gus immediately understood what was going on, and like he expected, the pressure descended again after barely reaching the end of his feet. Kakira was jerking off with him stuffed inside her swollen prick! The ring of pressure went up and down his body constantly, soon picking up paces as the Dragoness stroked herself. The sticky, cum-lubricated massage the human's body was experiencing was now a lot more intense, not only were the walls of her hot member squeezing his whole body with each stroke, but the constant jerking and squeezing from each throb of the large meaty member likewise increased in frequency and intensity!

SHLCHK~ SQUELCH~ SHLCHK~ SQUELCH~ SCHLK~

"Nnnnnffff~ hol' on ngh, tight sweetie~♪"

The Dragoness sat on her fat ass with both hands massaging her plump breasts, her thick scaly tail was wrapped in a single ring around her cock. Lots of hot, slimy precum and the smooth texture of her scales made for an excellent sensation that spread all the way into her still swollen balls as she pumped her snake-like appendage on her meaty dragon rod.

This was Kakira's master plan for expelling the human from her dick; cum again and see how that went! Of course, 90% of the reasoning behind this plan was her own pleasure, jerking off with a sizable human lodged in her cum tube was simply incomparable to doing it normally! To prove this, the Dragoness was already nearing a second orgasm in a few minutes since she began pumping her shaft!

The coil around her girthy cock inadvertently tightened while she pumped with more pace. Her long red tongue hug from her open mouth and her eyes became glossy as she moaned with heated breath. The pressure Gus felt inside her prick naturally increased as well, however with no danger of the human becoming injured, he himself was able to make use of the intense cock massage to speed up his own journey to orgasm.

Every time her cock throbbed in was like his whole body was being swallowed again, the hot walls tightened on him and smothered his body such that there was no part of him that wasn't in contact with her meaty dick. The amount of precum filling the space naturally increased as well, it was like he was being massaged with the finest oils from the lands in the north. While such a luxurious experience had escaped his penniless grasp up until now, he felt like what he was experiencing now was order of magnitudes greater. After all, who besides him could say that they've been massaged by a genuine dragon's dick?!

Glup-p-p-p~

Gus barely heard Kakira's throes of imminent orgasm coming from outside, however in the end it was unnecessary as the human that was closest to the source could hear her balls churning to release their load! He braced himself for yet another wave of dragon jizz, he figured that since she'd cum so much just now that the quantity this time would be less.

He was only right technically.

"Ngh!"

SSSPPLLLUUUURRTT~"Glk-gulgrlulblrb!!"

The pressure from her tail slid all the way down past his head and stopped near the base of the shaft, Gus only caught a split second glance at what emerged from the enclosed space before his face was absolutely blasted! Once more his mouth was practically force open by the wave of semen rushing in, however he clearly felt that the force with which the hot dragon seed poured down his throat was even greater than before!

SSSPPLLLUUUURRTT~ "GRGLK!" SSPPLLRRTT~

"Ngh! That's the real -SSPPLLRRTT~- kicker right there!"

Kakira's balls flexed and contracted even more violently that the first time. The Dragoness' tail was almost strangling the base of her engorged shaft as she made short and aggressive pumps. This caused the pressure with which her load exited to be even greater than before, and while this brought with it a greater pleasure, it almost caused the human to consume her seed at a more rapid rate.

As virile spunk blasted from the tip of her cock, each thick rope reaching even higher than last time, Gu's belly became bloated with dragon sperm in a mere instant. The human's legs jerked as colossal wads of hot cum plunged down his gullet, he choked down one sloppy mega load after the next, he felt the impact as it flooded his belly in rapid succession and felt his butthole stretch as it passed through him even more quickly.

And this was what finally sent him over the edge!

SSSPPLLLUUUURRTT!!

"GRK-!" SSPPLLUUUURRTT~

Gus came and he came hard, somewhere deep within the torrents of jizz shooting from Kakira's cock was the human's exponentially lesser load. The intense orgasm, that was easily the greatest he'd experienced to date, caused the human's body to buck and squirm withing the confines of the Dragoness' cum-spitting member. Gus once more swam in a current of hot dragon jizz, chugging and swallowing enough of the soupy stuff to fill a king's private bath twice over!

To think that she could produce so much even after her first orgasm that had painted the cliff's ledge a cloudy white. In the end, Gus felt like he'd braved the second orgasmic onslaught for almost as long as he'd done the first time! Now the human was confident that he'd also swallowed more dragon spunk on this day that anyone. His cheeks remained puffed like a chipmunk's while his bloated belly deflated not for a second until Kakira's orgasm ceased literal minutes later!

SSPPLUURRT~

"Haaaah, still?"

"Nllgghk~" SHLCHK~

In the end though, even with the increase in pressure this time, the human remained right where he was; stuck inside the Dragon lady's pumped penis, submerged in her potent cock soup.

Kakira was panting with her tail laying limply and her cock throbbing and pulsating while still standing upright at full mast. By this point she understood what was happening, the magic that was making it possible for the human to survive buried in her dick was the same reason he was still stuck inside. The magic worked by feeding off both of their desires, the fact that he was still in there signified his inner desire to stay wedged inside her prick.

That was all well and good, however the Dragoness felt like she would go cum-crazy if he stayed in there for any longer. Despite her nuts shivering from one intense load after the other, she could already feel another one brewing!

"Haaah, whoooh, alright sweetie, one last ride an' that's it. Mama really needs to rest~♪"

Thus, for the second time, she raised her tail and wrapped it around her member.

Gus who was in the middle of sucking up the leftover spunk from her cock hole suddenly felt an increased ring of pressure at his feet again. The human was wondering if the Dragoness was already going for a third round, however the outcome was different this time.

SQUEEEEEELCH~

"Hngh~!"

Kakira wrapped her tail right above the human's feet, even tighter than before, and began pulling downwards. A loud squelching noise was mixed with her moaning as the human was slowly pushed deeper inside!

"Nnnnnggh-fuuucck~♪"

The unladylike words that left her mouth was lost on the human who had his body dragged deeper into the tightening confines of her dick pipe. Gus' face and the rest of his body rubbed against the smelly, cum-smeared walls on her inner dick as he was made to go deeper and deeper inside. From the outside, the bulge formed by his body crept lower towards the Dragoness' large green balls.

Gus's head tunneled through Kakira's tight cum tube one sticky squelch at a time, soon bumping up to a particularly tight spot that seemed like it'd be difficult for his body to squeeze through. Yet, the Dragoness' tail kept advancing downward, the human's head pressed against the obstruction that began to gradually open up. First his head popped inside, and the moment it did, his senses were assaulted with the potent stench of semen that was somehow even greater than what he experienced until now.

The space his head had popped into was evidently more open that the inside of her cramped cum tube, though he'd been able to breathe all along, Gus still instinctively gasped as soon as his head pooped inside. And while his airways became filled with the pure and potent essence of dragon sperm, his shoulders that were the next to nudge at the entrance finally broke through!

SCHLOOORRP~

"Whoooh, whooooh~♪"

From there, the rest of the human's body was practically sucked into the new space, Kakira let out a lustful groan as her tail touched the root of her cock while the human was immediately submerge fully in a pool of hot spunk! Gus naturally knew exactly where he'd fallen, the direction he'd been shoved into, the round shape of the new space that he had to curl up to fit inside, and of course, the copious amounts of cum covering him from head to toe!

Kakira moaned with a loose expression on her face while her plump body shivered in ecstasy. The Dragoness wondered if there was something in the air that was making her even more horny than usual, just the mere act of squeezing the human all the way into her balls had brought her halfway to her third orgasm of the day! Though her portulent sack hardly looked different from the outside, there was now undoubtedly a human curled up inside one of her large balls!

"Haaaahh, haaah~"

Gus found a small space over the surface of the hot cum pool where he could put his face. Although he could evidently breath like a fish in the dragon's nut, as a human, he felt more psychologically comfortable breathing in this way. The only thing was that every breath he took was ripe with the stink of fresh jizz. He tried his best to keep his footing against the slipper inner walls as he curled up and wondered to himself what was going to happen now. He got his answer soon enough.