Tussle Upon Dragon’s Peak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Geez, I've been looking for you all week."

Said the figure as he crouched near the edge of the cliff. Gus gradually raised his body and then his head until his brown eyes met with the purple pupils of the Dragoness looking back at him intently. With a smooth and practiced motion that resembled nothing of himself from a week ago, the human drew his blade and pointed it at Kakira.

"Dragon, I challenge you."

At this point, one would think that he'd gotten greedy and come for the same reason as last time. However, one didn't need a dragon's excellent eyesight to make out the obvious tent in his shorts.

Kakira looked at the human that was brimming with energy much more than he'd shown a week ago. She saw how he was no longer burdened, and she saw the appreciation in his eyes hidden below all the undisguised lust. The sauce from the meat she was eating was licked off of her cherry lips as she stared at him intently.

A different kind of snack had so easily fallen into her lap, and she was determined to really savor this one.

END.