Tutor Pt. 01

Story Info
Child's tutor also helps mom.
1.4k words
3.93
18.8k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erodick
Erodick
6 Followers

The Tutor, part 1

"You're going to be home late again?" you say to your husband as he calls you from his office for what seems like every night this month. "Fine, after our son's art lesson, I'll just prepare his and my own dinner." "Sorry honey," he replies "the work has to get done." You hang up the phone happily, because today the art teacher, Jake, visits for your son's lesson. Your son is doing quite well but what actually perks you up is Jake's muscular tone and what seems to be an impressive package in his tight pants. After dinner, perhaps you'll have some wine and then please yourself before bed, thinking of the last time a man made you feel like a woman.

The bell doorbell rings as you were busy cleaning the house, you lost track of time and now have no time to put on something nice and presentable for your guest, just your tight leggings and white button-down blouse. Before you had a moment to gather yourself Jake greats you from across the room, you apologize for looking like a mess. He comforts you by saying "You look great, what are you talking about?" That little acknowledgment from a man means a lot in your lonely times.

As your child's class goes on, you notice Jake is staring at you an unusual number of times, even forgetting to answer your son's questions. Then it suddenly dawns on you, you look down and notice you aren't wearing a bra. Your brown areolas are slightly noticeable through the white shirt. Your face flusters and you think of a way to hide yourself but you can't excuse yourself, it would be too obvious. So, you find some work to do in the kitchen, with your back towards him so he cannot see your breasts.

After 20 minutes, the boys take a break from the lesson and your child calls for some water and snacks. You dread having to go back in there and face this young man, so exposed. But the idea of having him undress you with his eyes is starting to make you tingle. Your nipples tighten and get hard at the worst possible moment. You pluck up your courage and bring in the snacks. You bend down to put the snacks on the coffee table, giving the tutor a full view of your very firm breasts, breasts that any 25-year-old girl would like. You don't wait to see his reaction as your race back to your kitchen chores.

Time goes by slowly as you replay this episode in your head, again and again. You stop working and close your eyes, day dreaming of what you might do all alone in your bed later tonight. The sounds of the paint brushes have stopped for some time now, but you have not noticed. Suddenly, there is a strong hand touching your shoulder. You snap out of your lustful dream and turn around in shock. There in front of you, is the man you have been having improper thoughts of. He steps back and is stunned to see your nipples still hard and also what seems to be a wet spot in front of your grey yoga pants. You quickly go to cover yourself with your arms but you take a quick look at his pants. His nice package is now pushing, trying to get free of his denim jeans.

You ask where your son is and he tells you he is watching TV. Before you speak another word, he goes in for a kiss, a hand behind your head and caressing your face. You don't push him away, rather you take his hand in yours, the same hand as your wedding ring.

You lead him to the bedroom. He closes the door behind him and locks it, turns around and picks you up, an intimate kiss is shared and he lays you on the bed. Standing above you, his hands massage your breasts before he rips open your blouse, exposing your bare, hard nipples. Through his pants, you can feel his hard cock pressing on your wanting vagina. You reach down to unzip his pants, releasing a thick pulsing penis. He follows your lead and pulls off your pants and underwear at the same time.

His cock rests on your wet slit, moments before you start to feel the pleasure between a man and woman, your conscience wakes up and tells you that this is wrong, you're a married woman and your child is in the other room watching TV. Can you really risk it all just for basic, carnal pleasures? You squirm to get up but he holds you down by your wrists, and just as you begin to say "No, I'm married" his mouth comes down on your breasts, licking and sucking. Your "No" becomes weaker and eventually turns into moans, you quit trying to escape and you lay down, grasping the bed sheets. Your legs are now wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer. Your mind accepts the inevitable, that you are about to take another man's cock and you find that that is filling you with excitement. The unforbidden is a powerful aphrodisiac.

He lets one of your arms go so he can hold his penis and rub it between your wet aching lips. You can already tell that his penis is larger than your husband's. He pushes it in, a wave of pleasure spreads through your whole body. He grabs your wrist again and pins both of them over your head, slowly pushing is thick cock all the way in. Your toes curl. You want to wrap your arms around his broad shoulders and dig your nails into his back, but he is holding you down. You feel overpowered as this young, virile man holds you down and penetrates you, reaching spots deep inside you that your husband never could. You find that you like being taken, helpless as a man has his way with you, is too much. You close your eyes tightly, bit your lip to muffle your sounds, the feeling of something washing over you as you climax on another man's cock for the first time.

Your moans are growing too loud, he lays his body on top of you and gets closer to kiss you as a way to muffle you but that just makes the sensation stronger, the moaning louder. He has to let go off your arms and use one hand to cover your mouth and the other hand under your shoulder. He starts to pull you to him to match his stroke. He starts to go faster, with shorter strokes, in out in out in out. Thankfully his hand is over your mouth because now you are losing control of your body and surroundings. Louder moans as the pure feeling of extasy hits every nerve in your body. He grinds, round and round. Your vagina is wetter, a pent-up feeling is released and you squirt all over him, splashing him and soaking your bed. Your body goes limp, exhausted and fully pleased.

"Mmmm, I'm gunna cum" he whispers in your ear. You beg him not to finish inside you, "No, you can't finish inside me." So, he pulls out his drenched penis, climbs up further in the bed and he grabs you by your hair gently. Guiding your mouth to his dick. At this moment, it is the first time you actually see the item of your desire, your biggest darkest secret. It is beautiful, your husband's penis pales in comparison. There are strong veins running up and down his shaft, the head of his penis is throbbing, purple, like a bomb about to go off. You open your mouth and he slides it in, the taste of your own juices covers his manhood. You're not sure if you can fit it all in your mouth so you wrap your hand around the base and pull it back gently it as your head goes back and forth. In just moments, he shoots a full load to the back of your throat. The amount of cum actually surprises you and you start to gag, it drips back out of your mouth and down his cock.

His penis finally sated; it starts to go limp in your hand. You climb up the bed and lay next to him, still holding this magnificent yet dangerous piece. You continue to stroke it slowly and say "No one can never find out about this. It was just a 1-time thing, a moment of weakness." He kisses you deeply and replies, "I'll see you next week ma'am."


Erodick
Erodick
6 Followers