Tutor Pt. 02

Story Info
The tutor returns for his next lesson.
1.2k words
3.93
6.3k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erodick
Erodick
6 Followers

The Tutor, part 2

Today you and your friends have scheduled a lunch date at the local pub. So, you put on the new yellow sundress that you bought for the occasion, do your hair and makeup then head to meet the girls. They're all complimenting on your new look, "Where did you buy that dress?" they notice that the change is not just your appearance but deeper, that you have an air of confidence about you that they haven't seen since your younger days. They all ask what's new and what has changed since the last time they've seen you. You insist that "it's nothing, that it's just a dress.". But something has changed within you since that lustful afternoon 7 days ago.

A week has passed since your child's last art lesson and your mind has been racing between the shame of your secret and that euphoric feeling of being treated like an attractive woman once again. You told Jake that it could never happen again, but that has not stopped you thinking about how he made you feel, emotionally and physically. You often find yourself caressing your body during your showers, and waking up with wet panties. You've even tried to replicate that feeling with your husband, but his lackluster effort has only fueled your fantasies of a young stud more. But you remind yourself that they are just dreams and shouldn't be acted upon again.

Your lunch date ran a little late so you have to go directly to school to pick your child up. No time to change, clean or do chores before Jake arrives so you plan to stay out of sight during today's lesson. There's some laundry that needs tending, so when Jake arrives you tell him "Do well, I'll be in the back doing laundry. The check is on the table." and you head to fold the clothes.

Time passes slowly as you try to not think about what has happened or what you would like to happen again. "Just focus on the music and laundry, it'll be over soon" you try to convince yourself. The trick worked because you suddenly hear your door open not knowing what time it was.

As you are bent over folding laundry, you hear a man say "Your butt looks wonderful in that dress." Jake scared you a little but now you're also blushing from his compliment. You try to redirect the conversation "Why are you here, didn't you find the check?" "I'm not here for the check, I haven't stopped thinking about that day ma'am" says Jake. "Me too, but I can't do that again" you respond as you look away.

Suddenly, he swoops in closer and grabs you by the waist. He goes in for a kiss and your head tilts and eyes close waiting for that spark. You let go of the clothes and wrap your arms around his neck. "When was the last time you were kissed like this, university?" you think to yourself. "I love this dress on you, it shows all your perfect curves" he says as he takes a breath from the kissing, "did you buy it just for me?" You think about that for a moment and realize that you did purchase it after that day, and what the girls were talking about at the pub was starting to make a lot of sense, that there was a subconscious change in you. Your dreams, showers and even your shopping has been telling you, your mind wants it, your body needs it. As you're wrestling with this new revelation you find yourself being picked up and laid down on the pile of clothes on the bed.

His hands run up your legs to find your underwear. When he finds them, he pulls them down and raises your dress exposing your damp vagina. Your conscious has no chance to stop this, you have accepted the fact that you should enjoy it. His licks and kisses are tracing up your inner thighs, his rough stubble reminds you that this is not your husband. His tongue, just like his penis, is wider and stiffer. Soon his mouth finds its desire, with a little kiss and a slight lick it opens. He takes his time, licking up and down, sometimes long licks and sometimes a quick flick.

Your vagina is wet and waiting for his penis to enter, but he is not finished. You try to pull him up but at that point he brings a hand down, licks his finger and slowly pushes it in your tight hole. The feeling makes your back arch. He slowly draws the finger in and out as he expertly licks your clitoris. That feeling of ecstasy, that you remember from the last time, is approaching. Your breathing is speeding up as you moan "don't stop, don't stop." Your thighs close around his head, your hands grip his hair, and your vagina pulses with orgasmic relief.

You want more, you want to feel that mighty cock deep inside you again. As he climbs up to you, he pulls his pants down to his ankles. You turn him over on his back and take his aching cock in your hand. You guide it to your sensitive lips and slowly sit down on it. "Oh my god" you moan. It feels bigger than the last time, if that is even possible. His large hands grab your ass under the sundress and begs you "slow" as he paces you up and down his shaft. You lean down on him as he uses your vagina, you kiss as you try to go faster up and down, but his strong hands won't let you. "Please" you beg "I need it." And at that moment, your phone starts to ring.

The caller ID flashes "Husband" and all color leaves your face. You have to answer it so you tell your lover to be quiet. "Hello" you answer, with another man's cock deep in you. His reply was the worst possible news "I left early and I'm almost home, do we need anything from the store?" To buy extra time, you give him a short list of groceries, however Jake has not stopped penetrating you. In fact, he is now obeying your request to go faster. He pulls your hips quicker, all the way up and all the way back down his penis. It is almost impossible to stay quiet. "Is that all we need?" the phone asks and all you could reply with is a perfectly time "mmhmm." "OK, see you in a few minutes, bye" and the call ends.

"We have to stop" as fear creeps into your voice, "my husband will be home in a few minutes." "What? I haven't finished yet. Just a few more?" As he picks up your ass and slams you back down on his cock. But the fear is too much and you pull away from this young stud. You look down and see his throbbing manhood, covered in all your juices, swollen and needing to finish. But all you can say is "I'm sorry" as you find your panties and get yourself situated. The young artist understands and gets dressed quickly. You apologize again as you kiss him as he leaves your room and your house.


Erodick
Erodick
6 Followers