Tutoring Ch. 01: Engaging the Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By the way, it is really gratifying to see this effect on you. You are quite wet. By the way, do you just trim or have you fully shaved before?" I asked. Her bush was dark like the rest of her hair. I had noticed the hair was not long.

"Not recently. I have shaved before but like it trimmed. Would you want me clean shaven?"

"Not yet. It is something we could do together." I offered. "That would be a fun activity" I added, "perhaps together in a shower or large tub. I do like a bit of thatch though to answer your question." I was beginning to formulate my lessons.

"Do you shave?" She asked in turn.

"Why yes I do. I trim my pubic hair back tight along and around the base of my shaft and testicles. My scrotum and shaft are completely clean shaven."

"Can I see?" She asked sitting up more straight in her chair. She was eager. I looked down the hallway. No one. My heart was pounding; cock throbbing. I quickly nodded a yes. We knocked hands going for my zipper. We laughed together. Maybe a tad overeager!

"Perhaps we should move out of line of sight of the hall. Maybe to the back near the fossil cabinet. You can 'help' me get the rocks out" I said playfully. She understood. She could fondle my rocks in my pants, not those in the cabinet!

I looked down the hall again. Empty though, I know the custodians would be along shortly. Time was of the essence.

"Unzip me." I told her. I wanted her to see my cock now in full view of the hallway and anyone who would see. This danger was fucking intoxicating.

She moved quickly to unbutton and unzip and moved her hand in the pants and through my boxers where she pulled my shaft out leaving my balls inside my pants. I was in full view of the hallway, the top part of my cock exposed in this young woman's warm hand. Truly this was crazy.

She looked thoughtfully at my cock, rubbing the top of the velvety head and under the mushroom cap, oblivious to all else. She stroked it gently. It was rock hard in her hand.

At that point I heard a noise down the hall. I glanced and saw the door to the custodian room was now open. Once glance down the hallway was all it would take.

I decided we needed to move to continue our exploration. Still, there was no one in view. We had perhaps 20 minutes until one of them was here to clean my room.

"To the back", I motioned to Amelia. She got up and moved noiselessly towards the back. She didn't even remove her hand from my shaft instead leading me by the cock away from the open incriminating door. We moved quickly toward the rear of the classroom and sequestered ourselves where cabinets held the rocks and fossils.

We were well out line of sight and even if someone came in we would not be immediately visible. We stood beside each other. I looked down at her. She was gorgeous, eager and horny. She was still holding onto my cock. I asked her to continue. We had given ourselves some precious time.

"I think the zipper is down already" I stated somewhat unnecessarily as her hand was still on my cock. She laughed and brought her other hand under my cock and found my balls under my boxers. She fondled them.

"You have big balls I think, based on what I know of them though my knowledge is somewhat limited to be honest. Can I get better access?", she asked in a stream of consciousness kind of style.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead and she moved up to kiss my lips. I flexed my cock. She continued to hold it firmly in her hands.

"Of course you can." I said. I pulled my pants down to my ankles, Amelia helping as I had helped her. I left my boxers up. There had to be some mystery here.

She pulled my balls out of the boxer hole such that my shaft and sac were now exposed to her. She could see they were clean shaven.

"How big?" she asked.

"We can measure it later it you wish, that might be fun, but it is 6 inches. Not spectacular, but it is a good length. And you seem to be correct regarding my ball sac. I've heard many times that they are large."

"How many times?" She purred continuing to play with my ball sac. She lifted them and let them fall watching them dangle.

"That is a discussion for another day", I said lengthening the last word 'day' as Amelia now located the sensitive area under my cap. She rubbed it gently but with some vigour. She stated to Jack my cock, watching my balls move under her motions.

"I love how they move up and down." She whispered.

My breathing had changed. She no doubt noted the change. I responded by flexing my cock again. She gripped tighter. All the while we looked into each others eyes. God damn I wanted to fuck this young thing. Bang her. Pound her pussy. Savage her vagina. Jesus. I started to go weak at the knees at her ministrations. But I was supposed to be the teacher (!) here.

She dropped to her knees, leaned in and flicked her tongue across the top of my cock. This was truly a dream come true.

She began to rub along my length finding the top and underside of my glans and frenulum, rubbing me. What a day I thought!! She instinctively found the happy erogenous zones. What exactly was I to teach her here? She seemed to know her way around already!

I pulled her up to me and we kissed again. As we made out, she rubbed and tugged my shaft and sac, one hand on each at a time. Sometimes slowly, sometimes quite vigorously. We remained mostly fully clothed. We did not get naked though that was my wish. We were still in school after all.

In the interim, I had moved my hands down to her crotch and raised her skirt to get better access to her pussy. I had more play here given the difference in apparel. She was naked under her skirt as she had already removed her panties. They were on my desk! It was quite liberating. I could use one hand for her crotch: love bud, slit, and vagina and the other for feeling her up under her top, to fondle and play with her breasts and nipples.

I moved my hands around her ass cupping her ass cheeks before bringing one hand to her front to explore her vagina.

I ran this hand in front moving into the v of her crotch touching her bush. She instinctively moved her legs slightly apart for ease of access. I moved through the hair and found her labia protruding slightly into her thigh gap. I caressed slightly. She moaned as I spread her lips and entered her slit. She was very wet and slippery. Beautiful.

I ran my finger along her wetness and held hair outside her opening.

"In" she instructed. I didn't need to be told twice. I moved my index finger into her hole. She squirmed and moaned. She squeezed my cock hard.

"Easy there" I said as she relaxed her iron grip on my iron rod. I moved another finger in. She was very tight. I moved my thumb Up and over her clitty. Two finger fucking her and my thumb focused on her clit.

We stood both hands enjoying each other's genitals. We kissed passionately and then stared into each other's eyes. My stomach was full of butterflies. Fuck this was awesome.

I finger fucked her while she jacked me off. We rubbed and rubbed building to a crescendo. She quivered and shook. Her hand gripped my cock even more. She trembled and I felt a slight spurt on my hand.

"Fuck" she whispered. And then she giggled. She had cum. She swayed and I held her. Her face was flushed. I had predicted that.

"Whew, that was good." She stated. "I think being naughty is a turn on." It is. Is it ever!

She now focused her complete attention on making me cum. After what seemed like a long moments of ecstasy, and believe me a very pleasurable time, I told her I was about to cum.

"Where and how would you like?" She asked referring to where I would cum. I thought of cumming onto her thong but I would save them for another day. Besides it was across the room!

"Into your hands I commend my cum", I answered as she pulled my on my shaft and cupped my tightening ball sac.

"As they have done all the work, they get the reward. Here I go!"

And as I said the final words I came in spurts all over her hands. Globs of semen spilled forth onto her fingers and into her palm. Some dripped onto the floor. Such a cum! Not what I expected today when I woke this morning! She pumped and pumped until my cock stopped quivering.

"How did I do?" She asked not really waiting for an answer, leaning in to sensuously tongue me. We kissed again.

"You did Excellent. Congrats on your first expert handjob. You are a very quick study!" I laughed as she held up her hands slathered in my dripping and congealing cum. She went to go and wipe them off in the sink.

"Wait, have you tasted cum before?"

"No" she said as she staring incredulously at her semen covered palm and fingers.

"We can taste together if you wish?" I held her hand in mine, leaned my mouth in and motioned to her to do the same. We both licked my spunk from her index finger touch tongues along her fingers. Fuck this was hot.

"Now, let me finger you and we can taste your cum mixed with mine too. Nothing sexier than tasting each other." Always a teachable moment.

I bent down kneeling in front of her snatch. I pulled up her skirt and again was face to face with her pussy. I found ample wetness along her gorgeous labia. I looked forward to exploring this area more thoroughly in times to cum.

I stood again and held forth my index finger coated in her dripping. We both licked and sucked her finger, kissing in the process. And so ended our first impromptu lesson with each of us sucking our juices off each other's hands. My cock was getting hard again. I could feel her nipples hardening against me.

One then did it dawn on me that I had not paid sufficient attention to her breasts. An initially opportunity lost I suppose. Something I would have to make up for later.

"Should I consider this an early bird special?" she said laughing.

"I suppose this was in fact a free sampling of the wares" I responded quickly and playfully.

"Of course I've got your thong as payment" I said nodding back to the front lab bench.

With a sudden seriousness she grabbed my shaft and said "I want you to cum more. I really enjoyed your jerking cock and the semen spilling into my hands. That was cool. I also didn't think it would be so salty." She was learning fast!

"In your hands, onto your stomach, breasts, face, back and ass. That is the plan I am formulating. Not to mention cumming inside your pussy and asshole if you like." I informed her matter of factly.

She would indeed to getting the full programme over time. She was going to get the deluxe tutoring treatment.

"I guess I WILL be getting my monies worth then." She smiled.

"And I won't neglect these next time," I said caressing the underside of her breasts. She nodded her approval.

"So, what now?" she asked adjusting her skirt and shirt. I pulled up my pants at the same time.

"Now we negotiate a price and arrange lesson times." I answered.

"How much would you charge?"

"How much would you pay?" I asked back.

"It hardly seems fair to charge you for letting me fucking you," I quickly added. It seemed criminal!

"I figured you might say this. It is time you are giving up; prep time and performance time. That is valuable. I am happy to pay you."

I smiled, leaned in and kissed her on the mouth, now tasting our mixed juices from her myself for the first, but not the last time.

"I suppose standard tutoring fees would be fine, but only if I can actually teach you something. And practise sessions will be free of charge. We will be going for mastery learning and so we may need a lot of practise!" I smiled somewhat naughtily. I continued,

"And If there is something you want that I've never done than that would also be free assuming you would still want it from me. We could outsource in that case."

I let that point dangle. I really was not too interested in sharing my lessons. Teachers are somewhat proprietary about their classes I have always found. Hard to give up classroom control! She looked thoughtful.

"No, I don't see this going outside of us'" she responded. I nodded. That would change towards the end as she did elect to bring in another, but that is for another chapter and not for the reasons mentioned above.

"Ok, so we will talk soon?" She asked fixing her clothing. We proceeded to exchange phone numbers so we could discuss at a later time outside of school.

"Of course, once we nail down dates, times and places etc.," I paused.

"Then you can nail me?" She finished my thought exactly, laughing. She moved toward the door, her ponytail bouncing. She turned, waved with a coy smile and left sans her thong.

Almost immediately, the custodian entered the room.

"Tutoring students late I see!" he said. If he had been but five minutes earlier he would have seen what my tutorials were like with some students.

"Yes, my work never ends it seems. It will be a lot of work with that one." I responded back. He nodded knowingly.

"She seems pleasant enough" he said.

"It makers it easier when they are nice." I responded. Nice and taut, nice and wet, nice and sexy, nice and young, nice and virginal. I laughed inwardly. She was nice in the way he meant it too.

I moved to the front and gathered my stuff including my new skimpy souvenir of this afternoon's events. They were still damp.

The day certainly had turned out differently than I had expected. I was to be paid to help a current and soon to be former (barely!) student learning her way in the world, at least in the ways of sex. I had best plan that curriculum for her as soon as possible. I think she was going to be a demanding but satisfied client.

12