Tutoring Tutor Girl Ch. 08

Story Info
Peyton vs Rachel.
10.7k words
4.25
2.8k
3
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own One Tree Hill. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Rachel Gatina was on top of the world she had finally made Brooke Davis and Haley James Scott her lezzie bitches, and now all she needed to do was complete the set by doing the same to Peyton Sawyer. Which, if what happened with Brooke and Haley was any indication, would be a piece of cake. Oh yes, she totally had this. No one could match her dominance, least of all Peyton. Hell, she would be doing that bitch a favour by adding her to her collection.

This way, no one would have to settle for a subpar top, and those three sluts could find true happiness worshiping at her feet. Oh yes, this was going to be so sweet, Rachel spending the entire day thinking about it, especially when everything was in place.

Admittedly, if someone had told her a few weeks ago what she planned to do today, and how close she was to receiving it, she would have just thought they were crazy. Even after she had fucked Brooke from the first time. That had seemed overwhelming enough, especially as she had considered herself mostly straight before this. Then again, who could blame her, when particularly Brooke Davis was just ridiculously hot?

Hell, lately Rachel had been surprised it took her so long to make a move on her BFF. Surprised, and still angry, as it meant that Peyton had taken so many potential firsts away from her. Something that she would pay for now, Rachel promised herself that. Or at least, that was the plan, until she found the three women in question waiting for her. In her bedroom, no less.

Which initially knocked Rachel off her game, before she tried to roll with it, offering up a wicked smile and greeting, "Hey bitches, what's up?"

"We need to talk." Peyton growled.

"Pretty sure that's what we're doing." Rachel quipped.

"We told Peyton everything." Haley quickly chimed in, sounding very smug about it.

"Yeah, we did. Sorry, Mistress Rachel." Brooke admitted, trying to sound apologetic, even as she added with a grin, "She's my girlfriend, you know? I had too."

"Just like you had to sleep with her?" Peyton grumbled.

"Hey! We agreed to have some fun with other girls, at least for a few years." Brooke protested, "And Rachel is one of the hottest around."

"Yeah, I am." Rachel beamed proudly.

"Not as hot as you, of course." Brooke quickly added, truly sounding apologetic that time, before again grinning, "But honestly? I'm really looking forward to seeing who comes out on top."

"Me too." Haley said smugly.

"Oh, don't get too excited, tutor girl." Rachel quipped, before focusing on her rival, "Peyton doesn't stand a chance."

"Are you sure about that?" Peyton questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes." Rachel said quickly, although she was annoyed with herself that she didn't sound as confident as she wanted too. Although she sounded more confident as she questioned, "So, how do you want to settle this, exactly? Catfight? Or do we just fuck these two bitches together, until they admit I'm better?"

"Would you really except that result?" Peyton questioned with a raised eyebrow, "You know there's no way that Haley would vote for you, right?"

"She would, if she was being honest with herself." Rachel huffed, before grumbling, "But I'm willing to hear what you have in mind."

"We 69." Peyton said bluntly, startling Rachel into silence for a few long seconds.

"Ooooooooooooh, I like that." Rachel grinned wickedly.

"Loser cums first, and gets top by the winner." Peyton stated the rules, "Then, if necessary, we repeat until someone breaks."

"Obviously." Rachel scoffed, before adding with another grin, "But how about we start off with a little entertainment? Girls, strip for me. I mean, us. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, show us exactly what's up for grabs."

There was a brief pause, as Brooke and Haley looked at Peyton for permission, the blonde quickly nodding, and giving it, "Do as she says."

"Yes, Mistress Peyton." Brooke said playfully.

"Yes, Mistress Peyton." Haley said, not so playfully, if only as a way to mess with Rachel.

Which honestly, Rachel just found cute, especially as it was followed up by Haley doing as she was told, she and Brooke providing a wonderful show in the process. Besides, Rachel was looking forward to punishing them for siding with Peyton, and acting as if that self-righteous bitch could ever top her. Although again, she couldn't even pretend to be mad, when two beautiful girls were stripping in front of her, and unknowingly preparing themselves to be topped by her later.

Or maybe she would punish them, by making them watch her do whatever she wanted to their precious Peyton? Oh yes, so many wonderful possibilities, so little time. For now, she was content to enjoy the show, and then provide one of her own.

There was a brief battle of wills between herself and Peyton, both waiting to see who would remove their clothes first. As it wasn't much of a advantage, and Rachel was eager to get to the fun stuff, she ended up going first with a annoyed sigh, before putting anything Peyton could do to shame. Hell, it might've been as good as striptease that Brooke Davis could do. And they all knew it. Even if they did have smug looks on their faces, as if this meant something.

Thankfully, it wasn't long before Rachel was the one smirking as the last of them removed her clothes, providing her with another very enjoyable show. Which, combined with thinking about this day, was more than enough to get her ready for what was about to happen. However, she couldn't resist pushing things a little bit.

"Very nice." Rachel said, before suggesting, "But how about we let them go first?"

"I thought that's just what we did?" Brooke frowned with confusion.

"I mean, you and Haley 69 first, to get me and Peyton in the mood." Rachel explained, "And you can kiss first, and whatever."

"Can we?" Brooke grinned brightly at her girlfriend.

"Sure." Peyton shrugged, before quickly adding, as long as "Haley's cool with it."

"Oh, she always is." Brooke beamed, before turning to the girl in question, "Isn't that right, tutor girl?"

"Erm, I..." Haley hesitated for a second, before nodding, "Yes."

"Ooooooooooh, seems I'm not quite done tutoring tutor girl." Brooke quipped with a wicked chuckle, before closing the distance between them.

Haley was honestly unsure why she was so hesitant. Later she would claim it was just because she was taken off-guard, and to be fair, that was true. Even if it wasn't the whole truth. No, she was also a little intimidated to be surrounded by such beautiful women, with such wicked intentions for her. She couldn't help feeling unworthy of that.

And hell, there was even part of her that was worried that this distraction would somehow cost Peyton the win, and Haley would be forced to be Rachel's bitch permanently. At least, if she wanted to continue having fun with Brooke and Peyton, which for better or for worse, she totally did. She just wanted one of them to be the one in charge, not that redheaded bitch.

For better or for worse, she was reminded why she couldn't just get away from subbing to Rachel by quitting cold turkey, as all of a sudden she found herself kissing Brooke Davis again. Oh God, arguably the prettiest and most popular girl in her school, close the distance between them in like a second, and pressed her lips firmly to Haley's. And with them, their naked bodies were pressed against each other.

Which were so soft, and rubbing all the right places. And oh God, how was it that Brooke Davis could take her breath away similarly with every kiss, no matter how many times they did this? Haley would probably never know, and in that moment, she really didn't care, as the whole world fell away and she just enjoyed that latest wonderful lip lock.

She was so lost in it, that she was unaware of Brooke gently lowering her down until she was laying on her back on Rachel's bed. In fact, she probably wouldn't know it all, if it wasn't for the fact that their bodies were pressed against each other more firmly, and far more importantly, her best friend broke the kiss in favour of moving her lips down to her neck.

Brooke then went back and forth from those lips and that neck for a little while, although not nearly as long as Haley would have liked. Then she started heading south, kissing her way up one boob, and taking a nipple into her mouth. Which of course, had Haley crying out joyfully, and then continuing to do so, as the other brunette continued sucking for maybe a full minute, before moving on to the other nipple.

This process repeating over and over again, Brooke going back and forth between those tits, and making sure both of them got plenty of attention. Again, it was perhaps not as much attention as Haley would've liked, but it was enough for a situation like this. One in which Haley had been turned on all day thinking about exactly what would happen tonight.

And from just watching her two best friends, and one mega bitch, who were all amazingly hot strip in front of her. And hell, just the sight of Brooke Davis heading south was enough to make her heart race. Especially as she knew exactly how good the other girl could make her feel, once she reached her destination. And naturally, she wasn't left disappointed.

Brooke knew she was doing Haley James Scott's awesome body a great disservice teasing her like this, and she promised she would make it up to her later. Although it was far from the first time she'd silently promised that, only to do the exact same thing when she got her hands on her precious tutor girl again. Which to be fair, wasn't all her fault.

Not exactly. It was Haley's fault, for being so damn hot and fuck-able. And had she mentioned, delicious? Oh yes, just positioning her face in between this girl's legs had Brooke moaning with anticipation, which was then followed up by a moan of pure happiness as she stuck out her tongue, and slid it over the other girl's pussy.

Something that she of course did nice and slowly, so she could savour what was probably her favourite flavour in the world. Well, Peyton's pussy would always be her favourite flavour, especially when it came to her girlfriend's cum. But pussy in general could easily be her number one and as wonderful as girl cum was, there was just something special about the first taste.

Was the very first better? Debatable, but there was no denying that Brooke loved savouring the first time during a night that she got to lick a pussy, and this was easily no exception. In fact, she became so lost and dishing out the first few long slow licks, that she almost missed Rachel pushing things along.

"Brooke." Rachel repeated her friend's name a few times, and then when she finally had the other girl's attention, she reminded her, "I said, you should 69 with tutor girl. Not just eat her pussy. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I wanna see that bitch doing some of the work. Ooooooooooooh, and I know you do too."

"Right." Brooke said, actually sounding somewhat bashful for her, "Sorry."

Of course, it was very clear from her tone that Brooke wasn't sorry, and surely no one expected her to be. In fact, she would have been content to just eat Haley's pussy for the rest of the night, without receiving anything in return. Well, probably not, but she could happily go without, until she made tutor girl cum for her, before Rachel or Peyton fucked her anyway they wanted too.

Maybe even together? Oh yes, Brooke got herself DP'ed by two of her best friends on a regular basis, so it seemed only fitting that she would get it now. Something that she was very, very tempting to point out. Although at the same time, it was hard to argue against a 69. Maybe she could have tried, but her heart wouldn't have been truly in it.

As much as she was initially against the idea, Brooke found herself quickly getting more into it, when she turned her body around, and lowered herself down onto Haley's face. Especially as the hot little nerd didn't even wait for her to go all the way down. No, instead she stuck her head up, and slid her tongue over the pussy in front of her the first chance she got.

Which was right out of the Brooke Davis playbook. Oh yes, she'd never been prouder of tutor girl than at that moment. Which was a feeling that she savoured, along with the heaven of having another girl licking her cunt for a few long seconds, before going right back to dishing out the same treatment.

"So, ready to take this to the next level?" Rachel abruptly whispered into Peyton's ear.

Turning back to Rachel, Peyton glared, "To kick your skanky ass? Always."

Peyton had admittedly gotten lost in the show in front of her, and would be more than happy to watch it for longer, especially as it had now arguably gotten to the good part. In fact, there was part of her that wanted to keep watching until the other two girls came. And another part which wanted to join them. Maybe play with Brooke's slutty little ass a little. Or Haley's almost as slutty butt.

However, lingering on such thoughts was dangerous, given the arrangement that she had made with Rachel. Yes, the little show had been fun to watch, for a starter. But it was now time to get serious. Which was why Peyton grabbed a hold of Rachel, and shoved the bitch down onto the bed, right next to Brooke and Haley.

First though, she did something she never thought she would do. Namely kiss Rachel Gatina right on the mouth. Admittedly, there was a bunch of stuff which Peyton could have never imagined herself doing, and yet was now doing on a regular basis. But this was especially crazy, as she had never liked Rachel, and hated that she took over being Brooke's best friend when they'd had their epic falling out.

And apparently, she was right to be jealous, because this bitch really did want her girl. Hell, she seemed to want to take everything from her. Something that Peyton would not allow. Which was ironically, exactly why she was kissing this skank, so she could put her in the right mood to cum nice and quickly for her, so she could win the bet.

Infuriatingly, Rachel wasn't a bad kisser. Far from it, in fact. Not that Peyton had been expecting her to be. Not with all the experience this slut must have. But it was still infuriating, especially as Peyton found herself enjoying it. She didn't want too, especially given everything which was at stake, but she couldn't resist moaning into the kiss.

Which of course, had the irritating redhead grinning into the kiss. It also emboldened her to grab one of the blonde's tits. Naturally this felt good, really good, but it still felt like the skank had got one over on her. Something she repaid, by grabbing that whore butt, only for the other girl to give her another infuriating grin.

Of course, completely losing her temper would be counterproductive. Peyton needed to survive long enough to win, and for that she would need to keep a clear head. Even in moments like this, when that was really hard. So she did her best to calm herself, and then pin the bitch down beneath her, and keep her there.

Which was predictably hard, given they were both cheerleaders, who had to keep themselves in incredible shape, but Peyton just wanted it more, which was the first good sign she'd had in what had been quite a while. Something she celebrated by finally breaking the kiss, turning her body around, and lowering her crotch down onto Rachel Gatina's stupid face. Which in turn, had Rachel Gatina unsurprisingly, and infuriatingly, grinning once again.

Rachel saw this is a victory for her. Sure, Peyton pinned her down, but she let it happen. Or at least, she should have done. No, she did, she convinced herself, because this meant that she was the first one between the two of them to lick pussy. Oh yes, as soon as Peyton's pussy was in range, Rachel lifted her head up, and slid her tongue over it.

As a result, she got a wonderfully loud cry of pleasure out of the other girl, followed by a lot more as she just continued just sitting on top of her, allowing the redhead to continue getting the upper hand on the blonde, which was truly delicious. Both in terms of the moment, and the way that the other girl tasted. Admittedly, it wasn't quite as good as Brooke's cunt cream, but then again, what could possibly be as good as that?

Yes, Rachel was biased, but she was pretty sure that Peyton would agree with her. Both about her own flavour, and even the taste of Rachel's pussy, when she finally lent forwards, and started licking it. Admittedly, the little lesbo still moaned happily, savoured the moment, and then really got to working her over. But the two of them just didn't have the same level of connection.

Which was why every second of this was enjoyable, but only pushed them both to try harder, as they both needed to win. Both needed to be Brooke's top. And honestly, the redhead liked it that way. Competition was invigorating. It really was. And the blonde was proving a worthy adversary. But there could only be one winner, and that would be her.

Unsurprisingly, given what was at stake, winning proved to be difficult. Again, Rachel preferred it that way, as it would make her inevitable victory that much more satisfying. Besides, the others wouldn't get to whine about it this way. Well, they probably still would, but it would be so satisfying to shoot them down, because she had legitimately won.

Although she might have to settle for cheating, given just how hard winning proved to be. Oh yes, despite having the time to lay plenty of groundwork, with slow, gentle licks to Peyton's clit, this was going to be a real photo finish, because as soon as she was in position, Peyton attacked Rachel's clit with a ferocity which was almost too much.

Or at least it would have done, if her plan hadn't somewhat backfired, putting her in the mood for this. Oh fuck yeah, watching the infamous Brooke Davis and her precious tutor girl going at it, definitely had Rachel in the mood for this. Hell, the fact that she still sensed them going at it at this stage, was driving her crazy. But again, she had to win. She needed to win more than she'd ever needed anything.

Which was why she was the first to push her tongue inside of the other girl's pussy, and fuck it for all she was worth. Something that Peyton was only too happy to copy, in the process, bringing them both to the edge of climax. But that was okay, because at that point Rachel still strongly felt she had everything under control.

However, then she made the mistake of getting caught. Instead of capitalizing on the advantage, she allowed herself a few long seconds of imagining Brooke Davis, Haley James Scott and even Peyton Sawyer, kneeling before her, all in a row, begging for the privilege of eating her pussy. Or taking her cock in their asses. Or any other hole she wanted. Just to make them her bitches.

No, remind them that's exactly what they were. Oh, and they could be wearing collars. Now that would be fun. And she could have them all bend over at the same time, and spreading their cheeks, to reveal slutty little fuck holes just waiting to be used. Some which were plugged, others just wet, and all ready to go. Oh yes, that would be heaven.

It was the heaven which Rachel had been imagining for quite a while now, but unfortunately her imagination cost her dearly. Partly because she was riled up before all this got started, but mostly, because it gave Peyton a chance too cheat. Admittedly, it was something which Rachel had been planning to do herself, and had even been prepared to receive in return.

But the suddenness of it took her off-guard and to her shame, knocked her off the edge of orgasm. Hell, she had been aware that she was getting close, but not that close. Or at least, she hadn't thought so. Not until her thoughts betrayed her, and then Peyton Sawyer had the audacity of shoving a finger up her ass.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers