Tutoring Tutor Girl Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or maybe just to make sure the strap-on was thoroughly re-flavoured? Whatever the case, Peyton inevitably pulled that dick out again, and pressed it against a pair of lips. Although, as expected, this time it was Haley's lips, tutor girl not needing to be told it was her turn to go ass to mouth.

Maybe she was ordered to do so, and Haley was simply distracted by this twisted moment? Possibly, but it didn't really matter. No, all that mattered was obeying her top. Namely, by wrapping her lips around the head of that girl cock. At which point, just like Brooke before her, Haley let out a long loud moan, as she savoured that flavour. She also copied her friend by then rapidly starting to bob her head downwards.

Admittedly, it wasn't quite as easy for her to take it all the way down her throat. Or at all easy, honestly. Hell, she needed to clean the lower half with her tongue, just to keep up. Because when she was given another chance, she took too long, and the treat was taken from her. Which wasn't a mistake she made twice.

Rachel was deeply annoyed by all of this. Like, did Peyton and the other seriously think this would be enough to break her? If anything, this was just making her more determined to survive with her mind intact, and punish them severely later. Because sure, her rectum was so relaxed at this point, it was aching for a harder pounding, and it really didn't feel like it would take much to make her cum at this point.

Cum like a bitch with a dick in her ass. And maybe she even wanted that in this particular moment. But it didn't mean anything. Nothing, but a sign that in the end, it was she who would prevail, with these three as her lesbian bitches, just the way it should be.

But first, she needed to outsmart the other women. Which to be fair, would be easy for her. Oh yes, she was smarter than them, and knew she couldn't simply beg for a harder butt fucking at anytime. Well, she could, and it would be hot. But, it wouldn't get her what she really wanted. Not that she wanted this more than her revenge, but if she was going to escape with her mind intact to get what she really wanted, she needed this to end sooner rather than later.

Point being, she had to pick the perfect time, to get what she wanted. Or at least, what she was fairly confident would be the right time. However, just as she was opening her mouth to do just that, she was thrown a curve ball. One she really, really should have seen coming, and might truly mean the end for her.

"Brooke, go get a strap-on, and put it on." Peyton suddenly ordered.

"Yes, Mistress." Brooke quickly replied and obeyed.

"Good girl." Peyton said, and then once her girlfriend returned she quickly added, "Now, put it on, and lay down, while Rachel gets on top of you."

"Oooooooooooh, goodie." Brooke beamed, before quickly adding, "Erm... I mean, yes, Mistress Peyton."

"You can't be serious?" Rachel whined.

But before the redhead could say anything else, Peyton quickly questioned, "What? Would you rather ride Haley? Huh? You wanna ride tutor girl? Huh? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, and in case there is any confusion, I mean with your slutty little ass hole. Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, I want you to anally ride Brooke or Haley, like the ass slut you are!"

"And you know what that means, bitch." Haley grinned evilly.

For better or for worse, Rachel was confident she knew where this was going, and it was extremely worrying. Hell, just being forced to anally ride Brooke Davis, who was supposed to be her best friend/favourite lezzie ho, was humiliating enough. Especially with this audience. And especially, because whenever Rachel closed her eyes, she was somehow aware of Haley and especially Mistress Peyton grinning wickedly.

Peyton! No Mistress, she didn't have one, and she never would. Except for this moment of course, when she found herself positioning her own ass hole over a dildo, and then pushing downwards. And oh God, that cock slid in so fucking easy. It was so beyond embarrassing.

What was even worse, was that not only was it just as easy to get rest of the strap-on inside her shit-pipe, but Rachel barely paused before she started bouncing up and down Brooke's dick. And even worse than that, was she just couldn't stop herself from moaning in pure pleasure because of it. Along with a lot of other happy sounds. And, oh fuck, she didn't want to cum anymore.

No, she needed it. And yet, she had never been more sure that if she asked, she would be denied, given that the other women clearly had something else planned. Something which took a surprisingly long time to come to pass, but when it did finally happen, it hit poor Rachel like a ton of bricks.

"Rachel, stop bouncing. Haley, spread those cheeks for me." Peyton finally ordered, and then just because she couldn't resist rubbing it in, added, "Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, spread this bitch's butt cheeks, so we can watch a second cock slide into it, as I take her double anal cherry!"

"Oh hell yes, Mistress Peyton." Haley replied gleefully, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, pop that double anal cherry, and make this bitch your bitch forever."

Peyton considered providing more taunting words, but honestly, she was too busy savouring the sight in front of her. Namely, the sight of sweet little Haley James Scott, spreading open the butt cheeks of that whore Rachel Gatina, exposing her widely stretched ass hole. The one being stretched by their precious Brooke Davis.

The one Peyton was going to stretch even more, by adding her dick, and surely winning this competition. Honestly, she felt bad about it, given that this was an extreme which should only be inflicted on the biggest anal sluts, like Brooke Davis. However, considering the consequences of failure, it was an easy choice to make, and soon Rachel's butt hole was being stretched wider than ever before.

Surprisingly, there wasn't a complaint from the redhead. Maybe she had broken already? No, it was more likely she was just taking this because, she was planning to do the same to the blonde. Which would've probably happened, no matter who got to top first, which only pushed Peyton onwards. That, and the fact that she really enjoyed watching a butt hole stretching for her. Yes, even with the second strap-on. Maybe especially in this case, given all the trouble which Rachel had caused. But again, there was still a part of her which felt bad for this, given how much whimpering there was from Rachel as her back door kept stretching wider, and wider, and wider until finally the head of that second dildo slid through it, and into her rectum.

"And that, is the feeling of your double anal cherry being popped." Haley, of all people, announced smugly, "Or is it? Huh? You took it real easy, so maybe you do this all the time? Huh? Are you really a Brooke Davis level anal whore? I bet you are, aren't you? Huh? Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, the bitch trying to steal me away from my husband, and vice versa, is the biggest whore in the entire world. Especially for anal. And now, Mistress Peyton is going to prove it, by stuffing every inch of her dick in your slutty little shit hole! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, do it, Mistress Peyton. Give this bitch what she deserves. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, that's it! Stuff that bitch butt! Stuff that bitch's butt! Oh fuck!"

Hearing the stuff from Brooke was one thing, but hearing it from sweet little Haley James Scott would never not be weird. However, it was also extremely thrilling, Peyton grinning wickedly as she savoured those words for a few long seconds, before doing as she was told. Which made her wonder, was this sweet little Haley James Scott topping from the bottom?

Maybe, but Peyton definitely didn't feel like concentrating on that, as she was currently forcing a second strap-on into the most private hole of Rachel Gatina, and deep into this bitch's bowels. Something which earned her more encouragement from her friends, although she tried to ignore them, in favour of making sure the pain wasn't too much.

Because make no mistake, she hated this bitch. But she didn't want to cause her agonizing pain. Not to the point where they would have to take her to the hospital. Although, while it would be mortifying, it would also be pretty funny to have to explain this particular injury was from a double butt fucking. Especially if they explained it was in the context of whether she or Rachel would get the other three as their lesbian sex slaves. God, Haley would probably faint with overwhelming embarrassment.

And if she was honest, so would Peyton. They were probably even risking that by going slow. But again, it felt so very worth it. Hell, maybe just for the twisted joy of watching inch after inch of that big dick disappearing into this bitch's bowels, until her thighs came to rest against those cheeks, announcing every single inch was buried within Rachel's butt.

"Mmmmmmmm, you're taking it so easy. Sooooooooooo easy! Oh yeah, I always knew you were a whore! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, take every inch inside your butt, like the anal whore you are!" Haley gleefully encouraged towards the end of the ass stuffing, and then after a pause once it was over, just as quickly added, "Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, that's every inch! Every single fucking inch of two fucking cocks in your ass! And you love it, don't you? Huh? Yeah you do, oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh! Ah fuck, you're such a disgrace. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck, I swear, not even Brooke is this big of an anal junkie. No, mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, you're in a league of your own."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that, tutor girl. Mmmmmmmmm, no, no, no... I love two cocks in my ass." Brooke admitted without an ounce of shame, before telling her friend, "But it isn't easy. No, mmmmmmmm, that's why I'm so proud of you, Rachel. You really are a prize-winning anal whore. Just like me. Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, we're going to have so much fun together. And more importantly, Mistress Peyton is going to have so much fun with us. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, fuck her, Mistress Peyton! Fuck her just like that! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, fucking fuck Rachel Gatina in the ass with two big cocks! Ah fuck yeah, that's soooooooooo fucking hot!"

Rachel wished she could find the words for a come back, but she truly had nothing. Nothing except the comforting thought that the butt stuffing had been agonizing, and therefore logically, she should hate every part of being double ass fucked. However, she was still extremely worried, as she'd learn first-hand that Peyton Sawyer was a surprisingly great butt fucker.

Well, not that surprising, considering she was dating Brooke Davis, easily the biggest anal whore Rachel had ever met. Point being, there was still a chance they would get back to where they were only a few minutes ago, forcing the redhead to do the unthinkable. To beg to cum like a bitch. Like a bottom. Maybe even promised to be a bottom from now on. And more to the point, Peyton Sawyer's anal loving lesbian bitch.

To her shame, there were moments throughout this experience, when that truly didn't seem so bad. Especially because she would most likely be able to play with Brooke and Haley in the process. Sure, they would likely try to dominate her, and even succeed whenever Peyton was around. However, Rachel was confident she could turn the tables on them.

Maybe even Peyton too? Oh yes, no matter what happened here, surely Rachel Gatina would take her rightful place on top? At least with Haley and Brooke? The poor redhead had to believe that, because just as she feared, when the double sodomy finally got under way, her rectum relaxed embarrassingly quickly, causing the pain to fade away, and leave her with nothing but pleasure.

Admittedly, there was a weird sense of discomfort, which remained. How could it not, considering there were two big cocks in a place which wasn't designed for one? And yet, to her shame, she was just so overwhelmed with pleasure, that Rachel just couldn't stop herself from crying out, whimpering and even moaning in enjoyment. Something which of course didn't go unnoticed.

No, there was more taunting words, all of which were incredibly irritating. But maybe the worst part, was that she had to look into Brooke's smirking face the entire time, and know she had lost. Time would tell whether it was temporary, or permanent, but right now? Poor Rachel just needed to cum so bad, that she would say anything to get it.

"Please..." Rachel whimpered softly, before crying out as her obscenely stuffed butt was spanked, "Ah fuck!"

"Speak up, bitch!" Haley demanded, very tempted to give a few more spanks, "Tell us what we want to hear."

"Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssss, tell us." Peyton gleefully ordered, before quickly adding, "But don't tell us what you think you want to hear. No, we want to hear what you want. Right, Brooke?"

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, don't say it, unless you mean it." Brooke quickly encouraged, before clarifying, "But you do want it, don't you baby? Huh? Yeahhhhhhhhh, I can tell. I can tell that Mistress Rachel wants to be butt fucked by a real Dom. By Mistress Peyton, the best top ever. Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, Mistress Peyton is the most loving, kind and caring Dom around. Who gives us exactly what we want, when we need it. So go ahead, and promise to be her bitch forever. Then you get the joy which turned me into her bitch. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, you'll get to cum like a bitch while getting your ass stuffed. Oh yes, beg for it, Rachel. Beg your true, Mistresses, to cum with not one, but two big dicks in your bitch ass!"

There was a long pause, then with a groan of frustration Rachel started to beg, becoming increasingly desperate, "Do it! Make me fucking cum, if you can. Mmmmmmmm, make me cum, and I'll... I'll be yours. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooddddddddddddd, I'll be your bitch! Your pussy licker, anal slut, whatever you all want! I swear! Just please, please, please, make me cum! Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, that's it! Harder! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, harder, harder, HARDER! FUCKING FUCK ME, YOU BITCH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Finally Peyton increased her pace ever so slightly. Which was nothing compared to what Brooke Davis had taken, even during a double ass fucking. But it didn't need to be particularly hard. Not with Brooke's smirking face right there, and Haley moving so Rachel could see her smug face too. And most of all, not with two giant cocks in her ass, causing her an obscene amount of ecstasy.

No, most of all the overwhelming feeling of defeat. Oh God, all that combined to give Rachel Gatina what was easily the most powerful climax of her life. Especially as it was followed by another, and another, and another, until it all felt like one big orgasm, and thus, completely robbing her of the ability to think.

Peyton was suspicious of Rachel's words, as this bitch would've probably said anything to get what she wanted in that moment. Just as she would likely say anything to get out of what she just promised. However, it would be up to Peyton and her friends to enforce what she had said, as she could trust Brooke and Haley to help her out.

And if the worse comes to worst, they could always kick her out of their clubhouse, if she didn't want to acknowledge Peyton being in charge. After all, she would still have Brooke and Haley. And even then, the only person that Peyton felt like she would ever truly need was her girlfriend. Even if Rachel Gatina was a truly amazing piece of ass.

Especially like this. Oh yes, there was no back-talk, no sassy one-liners, no nothing like that. Just an uppity little bitch getting put in her place. Namely, by taking a double ass fucking, and not only enjoying it, but actually cumming from it so hard that she ended up squirting all over Brooke's stomach. Which more than anything else, probably led to Brooke cumming.

Hell, even sweet little Haley James Scott was frantically fingering herself at this point, and clearly cumming because of it. Which left only Peyton, holding out for as long as she possibly could, so this delightfully twisted experience could last just a little bit longer. Partly because it was so much fun, but mostly because she wanted to break whatever resistance there was left inside of Rachel, so she would never be a threat to her again.

That was why Peyton didn't bother with verbal encouragement. Also, she was never as good with her words as Brooke was. Besides, Brooke probably did it for her. Although for better or for worse, Peyton wasn't really aware of any words being said, or anything except the wonderful feeling of her thighs smacking against Rachel's firm yet well-rounded cheeks, which were jiggling for her so beautifully.

Just like with Brooke. And the fact that the sound of flesh smacking off flesh and her current anal slut's screams of ecstasy were echoing throughout the room. Again, just like with Brooke. Then of course, there was the sheer joy of sodomizing Rachel Gatina, which was incredibly satisfying. Almost as much as when she was sodomizing her girl.

All of that, combined with the other end of the harness bashing against her clit, ultimately sent Peyton over the edge of climax. It was then followed by several others, as again, she was determined to completely break this bitch. Also, just to maximize the pleasure of all involved. Of course, for better or for worse, Peyton didn't have unlimited stamina, and ultimately, she collapsed down onto her back, next to Brooke.

Given that those dildos were tightly packed in there, they both came out at the same time, with the same obscene sound. The three women then lay there, completely exhausted, and regaining some semblance of strength, or possibly just, from what Haley James Scott was now doing.

Haley couldn't believe it had actually come to this. Every time she thought that Peyton and especially Brooke had pulled her as deep down into depravity as she could go, it turned out there was a whole other level of twisted, just waiting to be explored. After all, this simply started with her watching as her female friends had lesbian sex in front of her.

That had been twisted enough, especially when they started having lesbian anal sex. But now they were shoving two giant strap-on dildos in and out of a third girl's butt hole. And Haley was frantically masturbating to it, both getting off on the idea of that bitch Rachel Gatina's suffering, and worse, the idea that her Mistresses would do the same to her someday. Which at this point, seemed inevitable.

She even came at the twisted thought of it, and then again when her friends pulled out of that thoroughly ruined hole, leaving the widest gape she'd ever seen in it's wake. Surely, that should have had Haley James Scott running for the hills, just like pretty much everything else these four women had done together, and some combination.

But it didn't. No, she even reached for her phone, as soon as she was dismissed from spreading Rachel's cheeks, so she could document this twisted act. From the intensity of her best friends Brooke and Peyton, brutalizing their enemy's butt hole as rough as they possibly could, to the evidence of that brutality, sweet Haley staring deep into that gaping crater for a few long seconds, before starting to take pictures again.

"Bring that over here." Peyton ordered hoarsely, "I wanna see my handiwork."

"No!" Brooke quickly stopped this, before giving another order, "Make her spread her cheeks first. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, let's make this trophy. One where we can really see that gape."

"Great idea, B Davis." Peyton beamed, "You're so smart."