Tutoring Tutor Girl Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For better or for worse, it wasn't a completely unprepared finger, Peyton sneakily collecting some escaped pussy juices, before going in for the kill. Although that mostly seemed for worse, as while it meant less pain, it meant that Rachel had officially lost. And everyone knew it. Oh God, Peyton had the audacity to grin against her cunt, and at that moment Brooke turned her head to give Rachel a wide smile.

She didn't even have to say anything, they both knew it was over. That she had lost. Not that it stopped the bitch from rubbing it in. No, Brooke insisted on keeping her own mouth away from Haley's pussy just long enough that she could bombard her redheaded friend with truly infuriating words.

"That's it, Mistress Rachel. Cum for Mistress Peyton." Brooke encouraged gleefully, although it was a struggle to keep going given how great tutor girl was making her feel, "Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, that's it! Cum! Mmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, cum the same way that Haley is making me cum! And the same way you're going to make my girlfriend cum. Well, mmmmmmmmm, almost the same. As we all know what you cumming first means, don't we? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, it means that Mistress Rachel is Mistress Peyton's bitch. Oh yeah, mmmmmmmmmm, I can't wait to see my girl fuck your ass, Oh yes! Mmmmmmmmmm fuck, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, fuck me, Haley! AH FUCK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Infuriated by all this, Rachel returned the favour as roughly as possible. Admittedly, she shoved her fingers into Peyton's pussy, so it was really easy to switch between rubbing the other girl's clit, and shoving a finger up her butt. Hell, and she made Peyton cum pretty effortlessly because of it. But infuriatingly, it was too little too late, and they all knew it.

So if anything, Rachel should be bringing Peyton down from her high, and preventing her from cumming again. Hell, that first climax was kind of a mistake. But honestly, she just couldn't stop herself in that moment. She was just having way too much fun. Also, maybe she could make the other girl too tired to perform? Yes, at this point, surely that was her only shot at avoiding true disaster.

Haley wasn't sure she'd ever felt so relieved, or so smug about anything, when she saw Rachel Gatina cum before Peyton Sawyer. Admittedly, given her current position she didn't have the best look of it, but she could just sense it in the air. Besides, Brooke Davis was nice enough to add her fingers into the fun too, almost making Haley cum too.

Hell, the only reason that she hadn't cum before this moment, was because she was so worried about who was going to win the battle of wills between the two tops. And yes, this wasn't exactly the end of it, but it severely limited the chance of her forever being Rachel Gatina's lesbian bitch, and for that she would be forever grateful to her true Dom, Peyton Sawyer.

Something that she would have to thank her for more directly later, but for now, Haley simply focused on making Brooke cum. Which to be fair, was like one of her favourite things ever. Especially when she would be getting a mouthful of Brooke Davis's heavenly girl cum. Oh yes, that liquid was pure heaven, and thanks to her training, Haley was able to swallow a decent amount of it right from the word go.

Something that she savoured for a few long, wonderful seconds, and then went right back to work, making her best friend cum for her. Just like she'd been trained to do. Oh yes, Haley James Scott, a married woman, happily proved herself a pussy pleasing slut to one of her two Mistresses.

Unsurprisingly, that Mistress was only too happy to return the favour. Namely, by shoving two fingers into Haley's cunt, and hammering that eager little fuck hole, until she forced the orgasm out of her that she wanted. Which was then of course, followed by another and another and another, mostly from Brooke licking and sucking on Haley's clit, while frantically fingering her.

Of course, inevitably she swapped places between her fingers, and that greedy little mouth of hers, but at that point Haley was only slightly aware of it. In fact, the whole world melted away, and all Haley James Scott was really aware of was the heaven between the legs of Brooke Davis. And she wasn't the only one.

No, it became crystal clear that all four girls became completely lost in making their partner cum. Luckily for Haley, she arguably had the best partner. Because again, she was really looking forward to thanking Mistress Peyton, for what she had just done for her. However, Haley felt like she was most connected too Brooke, which meant moments like this would always be special.

God, if only Brooke could fuck her ass half as good as Mistress Peyton? Or to her shame, even Mistress Rachel? Things would be perfect. But for better or for worse, things were what they were. And she wouldn't be the one getting ass fucked next. Even though, truth be told, she was looking forward to it. Almost as much as her own butt being pounded. And she just might enjoy it as much.

Peyton wasn't sure who rolled away first, as the next thing she was really aware of was lying back, gasping for breath, and most importantly grinning in triumph, which had her boasting, "I win."

There was a brief pause, then Rachel questioned weakly, "Are you sure about that?"

"Oh, you know I did." Peyton pouted, sitting up and glaring at the infuriating bitch. Then when she didn't get the response she wanted, she whined, "Brooke!"

"Rachel." Brooke scolded with a sigh, "Don't ruin the night. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, we were all having so much fun. Don't you want to continue having fun? Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, don't you want to find out just how much fun it is to take Peyton Sawyer's cock up your ass, huh? Because trust me, mmmmmmmmm, it's sooooooooo fun. And a deal's a deal, right? You know I would be saying the same thing, if you had won. But you didn't. So, be a good girl, and do as your tops says. Please? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, I wanna see you bending over for my girlfriend. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, ah fuck, it's gonna be sooooooooooo hot to watch that. Don't you think, Haley?"

"And satisfying." Haley smirked.

"I meant, I'm not broken yet, which means you haven't won. Not really." Rachel argued.

"We'll see about that." Peyton said dismissively, "Now-"

"Yes, we will." Rachel interrupted.

"Oh, shut the fuck up, and bend over!" Peyton snapped angrily, before quickly adding, "And Brooke? Eat this bitch's ass for me. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, get it nice and ready for my cock."

"Yes, Mistress Peyton." Brooke replied playfully, even though she very much meant it.

Brooke watched gleefully as Rachel got into position, presenting her with that perfect little ass of hers. Admittedly, she didn't love it as much as tutor girl's booty, but that might just be because Haley was a natural bottom, while Rachel was a natural top. And it would be a shame to lose such a skilled top as Rachel Gatina. However, Peyton had given her the order, and Brooke would never disobey her girlfriend. Well, not on something like this. Besides, it would be a lot of fun, and even Rachel got in on the fun, by wiggling her cute little butt at her, proving that while it was firm, it also had a decent amount of jiggle to it. Oh yes, this was going to be a lot of fun for her, and Peyton.

Hell, she had a lot of fun teasing Peyton, by leaning down, and literally kissing Rachel's ass, prompting the bitch to chuckle and taunt, "Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, that's it. Kiss the ass of your true Mistress, bitch! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, kiss it, like the ass kisser I always knew you were. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, kiss it! Ah fuck!"

While she really enjoyed that kind of encouragement, this wasn't the time for it. So after a few long seconds of listening to Rachel talk, Brooke pulled those cheeks apart, and went straight for the other girl's butt hole. This unsurprisingly shut her up real fast. Or more accurately, forced the bitch to switch between running her mouth, to simply moaning, whimpering, and crying out in pleasure. Which to be fair, wasn't a big deal. No, they had done this before. Many times, in fact. However, it had never been like this. Never Brooke preparing Mistress Rachel's ass hole for Mistress Peyton's cock. Something which was clearly on the redhead's mind a lot, as she soon became lost in the rim job. And she wasn't the only one.

Far from it, given that Brooke loved to eat ass. Hell, she loved everything about ass play, as it was just so naughty and forbidden. And thanks to Mistress Peyton, she knew just how good it could feel. And now, she wanted to share that with Rachel. Oh yes, she continued to get wonderful sounds, as for a few long minutes, she just slid her tongue up and down, at her now maybe former Mistress's back door. Of course, she didn't want to leave the other girl hanging for too long, so eventually she began swirling her tongue around that cute little butt hole, and spitting on it, and eventually trying to push it inside. She didn't get very far, but it was hopefully enough to make a difference.

Then, even though she hadn't been given permission for it, Brooke replaced her tongue with a finger, which she briefly sucked, before pushing it into Rachel's butt hole. Which got another cry out of her friend, this one of pain, but for the most part, she continued to clearly enjoy herself. And while the redhead let out sounds of enjoyment, the brunette turned to the blonde, to unsurprisingly find that she was watching her with a grin on her face. And a strap-on around her waist. The one which had been in Brooke's butt countless times. And the way that Peyton was rubbing lube into it, made her own ass hole quiver with jealousy. So the brunette punished the redhead, by pushing another finger into her ass none too gently.

After enjoying the show for a few long minutes, Peyton then ordered, "Brooke, move out of the way so I can fuck Rachel's ass."

"Yes, Mistress Peyton." Brooke replied playfully.

"Good girl." Peyton beamed, before turning her attention to her rival, "As for you, spread your cheeks. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, show me my prize. Oh, and Rachel? I expect the same response."

There was a brief pause, then Rachel grumbled, "Yes, Mistress Peyton."

Rachel resented having to say those words, and worse, do as she was told, even though she didn't have a choice. Not if she wanted a chance to get her revenge later. So she did it. She not only said those words, but she actually reached back, and pulled her cheeks apart, with the only saving grace being that she didn't go slowly. But even then, that just made it seem like she was eager for an ass fucking, the idea very much making Rachel blush.

Especially when combined with the head of that strap-on pressing against her back door, and then sliding up and down it. Something that the bitch did for so long, she was almost grateful when it started pushing forwards. Almost. Or at least, she would, if it wasn't so embarrassing having her ass hole being stretched. Stretched for Peyton Sawyer's cock! Oh God!

Poor Rachel then buried her face in the bed sheets, to hide her pathetic whimpers and cries as her butt hole was first stretched wider, and wider, and wider, until finally it slid through that tight little anal ring, and actually into her ass. Oh God, it was official. She had just lost her anal cherry. Lost it to Peyton Sawyer, of all people. And her bitches had the audacity to laugh at her pain.

Something they would pay for dearly, but not nearly as much as Peyton Sawyer. Oh yes, Rachel promised herself she would have her vengeance, something she tried to think about while she was given a few long minutes to wallow in the shame and humiliation of getting her shit hole stretched like never before.

Then all of a sudden Brooke leaned down, and whispered loudly into Rachel's ear, "Look's like you're one of us now, huh? Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Mistress Rachel is an up the butt girl. Just like me, and tutor girl! Yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, Rachel Gatina is taking it up the butt now, and very soon, she's going to be an anal whore. Just like me, and Haley. Ooooooooooooh fuck yeah, take it, Mistress Rachel. Take it like a good girl, and truly become one of us. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, one of us, one of us, one of us, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, fucking take it!"

"One of us, one of us, one of us!" Haley gleefully chanted at the same time as Brooke.

For better or for worse, Rachel had to put up with a lot of taunting words as Peyton just left her cock inside her ass. It was good thing, as it gave her a chance to relax, and caused the pain to fade away. Also, at least Peyton didn't say anything. Mostly because Brooke was too busy babbling, but in that moment, Rachel was looking for any small mercy.

However, this was also a bad thing, because it meant when the blonde did start pushing forwards the redhead found it a lot more bearable than it should be. In fact, pure pain might've been better. Instead, she got a weird mix of pain, discomfort, but also something else. Something that she really, really didn't want to think about.

It was mostly just a little weird, getting the table turned on her. Or at least, that's what's Rachel desperately tried to tell herself, as her tailpipe was stuffed with strap-on dick. Which was also something she tried to think, when the butt fucking 'officially started'. However, she had seen the likes of Brooke and Haley go through this, and it worried her. Naturally, she wasn't the same level of natural anal whore that they were.

But even this wasn't the agony that she been expecting, and even hoping for, Rachel was terrified that she might end up liking this a little too much. So much so, she might do something stupid, like agreeing to be Peyton's full-time bitch, losing out on the chance to have Haley, Peyton and more importantly Brooke as her bitches.

Peyton had never set out to have a huge collection of bitches. In fact, she had been more than content with just Brooke. However, here they were. And she couldn't just abandon Haley now, and leave her to the likes of this inferior Dom. And maybe she shouldn't even let this inferior Dom go, so she could no longer inflict subpar dominance over the weak? No, it was only fair that she gave Rachel a chance to leave of her own free will.

Even though she doubted she would get the same treatment if the roles were reversed. But that didn't mean she wasn't going to try breaking this bitch, and turning her into her bitch. Especially given everything that was at stake. Which was, ironically, everything to her.

She also had to admit, there was something so very satisfying about bitchy Rachel Gatina in this position. Especially, given she spent the whole butt stuffing, spreading her cheeks, giving Peyton, and everyone else, the best possible look at that big dildo sliding through that forbidden hole, and deep into Rachel's bowels. God, it was so sick and twisted, but Peyton had always loved watching her cock violating Brooke's butt hole.

Just like this, and while it wasn't quite as good, given they didn't have the same level of connection, it was still pretty spectacular. Especially when her thighs came to rest against those ass cheeks, meaning that she had officially buried every inch of her dick inside the other girl's backside. Something which inspired more commentary from her friends.

"And that's, every single inch of Mistress Peyton's big dick in your ass!" Brooke gleefully announced, "Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, that's every inch inside that former virgin ass! Oh fuck, you really are one of us now, Rachel. Just another anal loving lezzie slut in the collection of Peyton Sawyer. Yeah you are, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck! I wish you could see this, Rachel. Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, I wish you could see how good your ass hole looks stretching for a cock. Because it's so, so amazing. Don't you think so, Tutor girl? Huh? Doesn't Mistress Rachel's butt looks sooooooooo goooooooddddddddd, now it's completely full of Mistress Peyton's girl cock?"

"Yeah..." Haley agreed hoarsely, "It's really something."

Meanwhile, Peyton started thrusting her hips back and forth, and thus officially starting to butt fuck Rachel Gatina. Oh yes, she started pumping that strap-on in and out of the other girl's butt hole, which was on perfect display thanks to this bitch continuing to spread her cheeks. And to make this moment truly perfect, her precious Brooke Davis was giving her encouragement the entire time.

Mostly by, along with Haley, staring at Rachel's ass hole being forced to stretch around the dildo sliding in and out of it, but occasionally, Brooke would look up, and give her the kind of smile which made Peyton's heart flutter. And feel like she was going to cum already. And apparently, she wasn't the only one.

Oh yes, this bitch continued letting out happy sounds as she received what she so richly deserved. Hell, at this rate, they could go straight into the hard butt pounding, make them both cum right away, and then 'Mistress Rachel' would beg to be her bitch right away. However, why would Peyton want to rush this? Especially after this bitch tried to steal her girlfriend. And her other favourite lesbian slut.

And even make Peyton her bitch, as an afterthought, no less. No, this uppity little ho deserved to be thoroughly punished, and together, the three best friends had come up with an excellent way to do it. With the next particularly pleasing Brooke, which was always the main goal of P Sawyer.

With that in mind, Peyton called out, "B Davis?"

"Yes, P Sawyer?" Brooke replied excitedly.

"Take over spreading these cheeks." Peyton ordered, "I want us all to get the best possible look of me stretching this bitch's ass."

"Gladly, Mistress Peyton." Brooke eagerly replied and obeyed.

Haley was enjoying this far more than she could have ever imagined. Oh God, she was actually enjoying watching another woman getting her ass fucked. By another woman, no less. Watching one of her best friends, slide a strap-on dildo in and out of another woman's shit hole. And sure, she hated the woman being sodomized with a passion, but that didn't mean that she should want her most private hole to be misused in that way.

And yet, she now knew first hand just how wonderful that could be. Just as she knew how good what happened next would be. Oh God, she was even looking forward to it. Both watching Brooke do it, and doing it herself.

"Wanna taste some slut butt, B Davis?" Peyton questioned with a wicked smile.

"Oh yes, P Sawyer. Mmmmmmmmm, let me taste that slut's butt." Brooke eagerly replied.

Given her track record, it was unsurprising that Brooke opened her mouth to say more. However, before she could get a word out, Peyton pulled her cock out of Rachel's ass and shoved it directly into her girlfriend's mouth. Something that girlfriend very much approved of. Oh yes, she moaned loudly and happily, like the happy little ATM whore that she was. God, she even savoured the deepest part of Rachel's bowels, before starting to bob her head up and down.

And the most twisted part of this, was that Haley was jealous of her. Oh yes, Haley was actually really jealous of Brooke right now, and wanted to be the one sucking that butt cream off of Peyton's big dick. And for better or for worse, she knew it was only a matter of time before she got the chance.

Sure enough, after initially savouring the flavour of her friend's butt, Brooke began bobbing her head up and down the dildo, taking it all the way in an alarmingly short amount of time, despite that it wasn't the first time Haley had seen her do it. Then Peyton returned her cock to Rachel's ass, and then seemed to keep it in there for a surprisingly long time, seemingly just to tease the waiting bottoms.