Tutoring Tutor Girl Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know." Brooke bragged, before smiling dreamily at her girlfriend, "Love you, P Sawyer."

And you..." Peyton said distractedly, as she turned her attention back to Rachel, "As for you, show Haley that gape. Oh, and suck my cock while doing it. Come on bitch, multi-task."

"Yes, Mistress Peyton." Rachel whimpered pathetically, and did as she was told.

That gape was perfectly visible before, but Haley had to admit, there was definitely something about this bitch spreading her own butt cheeks, while sucking an ass flavoured cock, which was extra thrilling. Partly because it solidified the submission of the once seemingly untouchable Rachel Gatina, but mostly, because it reconfirmed just how far Haley had fallen, by enjoying it.

And the fact that she thoroughly enjoyed the fact that Rachel then had to wrap her lips around one of the cocks which had just been in her ass, and then even moaned in pleasure because of it. Oh God, another girl was moaning happily, from tasting her own ass. And 'tutor girl ' got a twisted thrill from seeing it. While at the same time, being extremely jealous that she wasn't the one tasting that butt cream.

Poor Haley even found herself hoping that she would be gifted Brooke's dick to clean, but alas, it was not to be. In fact, Rachel started sucking on that one too, and then going back and forth between them, without being asked. Which would hopefully lead to further punishment, given that once again, that bitch had screwed Haley over.

Then again, there would be plenty of opportunities for that. Oh yes, Haley was sure that, however improbable it seemed right now, her Mistresses would have other things to teach her. Maybe she could even be the one to teach Rachel a thing or two, and live up to the nickname that her friends love throwing her way. Oh yes, the future was bright for tutor girl.

The End.