All Comments on 'Twelve Days in Christmas'

by LisaXLopez

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
HamlinHamlinover 1 year ago

I am biased, since I have read and helped edit the story, but this is really one of the cutest, saddest, but loveliest stories I've read. Great debut Lisa. Also loved The Beauty of Broken Things and your other work. You have an amazing talent and I'm glad you're publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! What a ride. Beautiful Christmas story. Those last 4 chapters had me in tears. When Christmas tells her story to her friends it was one of the most realistic depictions of how a relationship like this would form and you treat it really well. Absolutely love this. Will be looking for more from you.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88over 1 year ago

This was very good. Looking forward to more of your work. 5 stars easily

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First let me tell you that it is now December of 2022. In February of 2023) I will be 77 years old. When I started reading this story, I felt as though I was watching a "chic flick" and decided to discontinue reading. I was also annoyed by the run-on sentences. But since I am a sucker for a tender brother-sister love story, which is what the introduction promised, I continued to read. In the end I was rewarded with a well-written story that tugged at the heart strings. I guess I've become much more emotional in my latter years and the story certainly filled an emotional need. Thank you.

Just_Another_JoeJust_Another_Joeover 1 year ago

Such a great story for a first effort! It was funny and cute, romantic and hot, and the characters were believable. Kinda like a Hallmark Christmas story with seduction and sex. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really a great first story! You read erotic fiction, because it is supposed to be erotic, but good stories have an emotional balance that leads into eroticism and your story did this so well. I hope you keep writing, because this was a touching love story. Only a few...very few writers on Literotica do this well and you are one of them.

davevsr1davevsr1over 1 year ago

Out-Fucking -Standing!!!!! Who would have thought that a new author would put that much feeling into a story. I have to follow your progress as I feel you will only get better as time goes on. I would love to read a follow story later down the road of the characters.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 1 year ago

A superb debut story - beautifully crafted - well done indeed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

beautiful story. well done five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story. I think you have a lot of talent. It is rare to have a story in this category to be so well written. I hope you will write more.

Wildbill314Wildbill314over 1 year ago

Very good and touching story

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

What a marvellous story, your first here too. You writing and editing was perfect.

The plot flowed smoothly with the right amount of romance, lust, pathos and drama all at the right times. I became enveloped in the story, like l was there watching from the sidelines, that’s down to your excellent work Lisa.

I have no advice for you write beautifully and just sooo well.

This is my Christmas romance of choice and I’ll read it again, so into favourites it goes.

Please keep writing wonderful tales like this one.

I look forward to reading your future works.

This scores a deserved 5/5, l wish l could give it more.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 1 year ago

Amazing piece of writing. Great story. I loved it. Thanks

Les_Grossman24Les_Grossman24over 1 year ago

I’m sorry but I just can’t get over the fact that Chris was fucking other guys throughout college while her brother was back home just pining away. It kind of taints the love story for me. Otherwise, this was a beautifully written story, especially for your first one.

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69over 1 year ago

OMG, fantastic writing! I hope to see more. Loved that you didn't get into descriptions of the characters. So good and thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've been readig literotica for years and iv'e never read a more wonderful well written story of love. You did a spectacular job. Congrats this should be in hall of fame for sure.

Please continue writing.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

This is a beautiful story it smacks of reality if we disregard the names and all the coincidences there must be thousands of couples in countries around this world who have sort comfort from their fellow survivors of family tragedies. Whether they have become established in a permanent relationship is really immaterial. But you the authors have set this story in a time and place and in circumstances that resonate with people. And it is a beautiful story I love it and like other commentators I have placed it in my list of favourites. Next time I am feeling a bit down I shall dust it off and read it again, and again. Oh! And five stars of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cried at several places. Nice work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish I could give a hundred stars. Perfection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding

avidreader62avidreader62over 1 year ago

Your story touched my heart. I hope you continue to share your gifts here. Thank you!

Storm1998Storm1998over 1 year ago

Outstanding this store was one hell of a ride I enjoyed it from beginning to end as a first time writer job well done I could feel each emotion every character I loved this I don't normally review but you have an amazing thing going I can't wait to read more your work. This story hit different in so many levels I would love to see what happens to the four of them out side of Christmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How can it be that this story does not have a 5.0 star rating? What more could people possibly want in a story? I don't get it, truly. I call every person who didn't give full stars an effing Grinch.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

What a beautiful love story. It’s very well written. Thank you for the time, effort and love you’ve taken to write it. Merry Christmas!🎄

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was some damn fine writing. Had tears falling multiple times. Kudos and look forward to reading more.

gametime279gametime279over 1 year ago

5/5, favorited the story, following the author. Lost my mom last Christmas... Like one of the other commenters said, the tears couldn't be helped.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

This was excellent in spite of a few flaws. The most agregious being when you used the term "ancestors" to reference your children and children's children. They're your DECENDANTS.

The moments of humor sprinkled throughout the story were an awesome touch. Sadly, that's a writing talent that I seem to be lacking. 😕 I can tell jokes but coming up with a humorous situation escapes me.

I absolutely loved when Chris burns Marcy at the pet shelter with the following:

"Christmas picked up a dog toy in the shape of a bone, handed it to her, and said, "This looks like an appropriate gift for a bitch. You seem like you could use a good bone." 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 😆 🤣 😂

But then you did something else totally awesome with Marcy. You turned her human starting off with the cat that she adopted. I loved that they developed a strong bond. As the story progressed, Marcy actually did a 180 and became likable.

I loved that you featured an actual town as the location of your story. Even if you exercised literary license to the extreme. Looking up Christmas, Michigan on the internet changes the size and age just a wee bit from your description.

I waffled back and forth over my vote between 4 and 5. But I decided that raw talent deserved recognition. 5/5

JReadmoreJReadmoreover 1 year ago

I never thought I would shed a tear reading a literotica story......But I di several times....I have been an avid reader of all types of stories all my life, so I am a word fanatic....I found two words that I need to google....There might have been a few ragged edges here and there, but you are an author whose stories I would follow. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story. 5 stars.wished I could have given more. I would have changed the start and had a tired christmas come home with a family hug from brother then seeing her friends and telling her brother that she thought about it and needed him and then tender love.

near1111near1111over 1 year ago

5 stars. You have a great way to write and also amazing characters.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

Love this story, please write more more more.

123noproblem123noproblemover 1 year ago

What a beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@ScottishTexan in your criticism of having used the wrong word, I'm pretty sure you meant egregious, not agregious. Glass houses, etc.

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story. I did not cry, it's this defective blurry screen ... I have allergies ... and a cold ... and dust in my eyes ...

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would like to see you write "Losing Summer"

Thank you for the lovely story.

getthephenomgetthephenom5 months ago

Wow, what an emotional rollercoaster! It's a tear jerker and a cock jerker and everything in between.

5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLisaXLopez@LisaXLopez
Find all my work on my website at LisaXLopez.com Lisa X Lopez is a lover of all things passion. From sexy kisses to erotic kinks, I love adventure, intimacy, and those things that are a bit naughty or downright dirty. Emotion is what moves me. The stories I write, I fill wit...