All Comments on 'Twelve Days of Christmas'

by Comshaw

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Don't know where or when, but I've read this before. Do you publish on another site perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Invested a lot of time, but well worth it!

Invested a lot of time reading this and enjoyed every minute of it. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
a long read

I don't usually come back to finish a story if I have to break off part way through. This one kept brining me back and I read it over 4 days. Excellent.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

None too subtle, but very effective! Definitely gets my vote.

Some of it's a bit porny and rough, but the lucky narrator redeems himself by being gentle and considerate when it's needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WAY over the top!

But funnier than hell! I thoroughly enjoyed the read. My only issue was that he didn't solve his work problem or settle his divorce. Sounds like it's time to sell the house and move to China. Let Carla support herself and the kids. The bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So surreal but so amazing!

I kept thinking he was making those horny housewives pregnant and then the younger ladies to boot! No protection, just cumming everywhere like before the 80s. So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what a fairy tale Christmas... but what is with the "AW" nonsense?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userComshaw@Comshaw
hiking, fishing, outdoor stuff and motorcycles. Nothing like you, the road, the wind in your face and no one to bother you...except the stupid ass people in cars that don't pay attention to what they are doing.