All Comments on 'Twelve Days of Christmas - Day 08'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kabout 2 years ago

I am confused about the motivations of the wife as the main character. Also I am not sure how the prologue fits. Is the couple in the story the adventurous one, or the breast feeding one? Hopefully the remaining chapters will clear things up. Good story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story was going good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great one!!

Hope Tom get a chance to seduce and love make with Nancy as we cant see proper session between them

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Did not like this chapter. Too much sharing, and swinging. Nancy cucked him.

Nancy is up to something here and her husband is being manipulated into it by her. Why is the question.

He is too easy going l’d be very concerned, very!!!!

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love it when writer give spoiler in the form of the main character's narration. Scott ignored the thought that his wife was manipulating him so she could fuck other men without him having a chance to complain. I've read thousands of stories to realize that's a spoiler for the future, or at least, we're heading there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love it when writer give spoiler in the form of the main character's narration. Scott ignored the thought that his wife was manipulating him so she could fuck other men without him having a chance to complain. I've read thousands of stories to realize that's a spoiler for the future, or at least, we're heading there.

49ers6949ers69about 2 months ago

Good start, but story needs to be finished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...