Twelve Hours Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I was her teacher, she certainly did pass her first exam -- one of many to come (or cum). We left her to recover for a while and now there was Alyssa to do, of course. Turned on to a level I didn't quite understand myself, I wasted absolutely no time picking up speed and went in hard -- like the other girls before, she was on her fours on the sofa, resting on the back cushions. Lily spat on her asshole, letting the spit drip down to her pussy and my cock.

Lily felt unused again, I think. I was ramming hard already into Alyssa's dripping wet snatch and Alyssa was moaning loud. Lily climbed the cushions sitting on top of the cushions with her own pussy offered to Alyssa to feast on. I doubled my efforts -- grabbed Alyssa's ass, slamming into her, wet and slapping sounds accompanying us while she ground her face into Lily's pussy. Her moans got half-muffled, but now Lily was adding to the moaning concert feeling Alyssa's tongue around her clit. Alyssa, pushed around by me cramming into her was finally able to grind her mouth into Lily's snatch, sticking her tongue in. Moans were rapidly turning into shouts. Sofia was just coming to, now fingering herself on the far end of the sofa. She mouthed "Fucking hot" to me and that got me to now change my fucking of Alyssa to a brutal, inhuman one, almost as a manliness show for the teen. This was to grab Alyssa thighs, pull them up and, like a wheelbarrow, fuck her in the air with the ferocity of an animal fighting for its life. It was seconds for Alyssa -- shouting loud Yesssees! she soon collapsed against Lily's pussy. Sofia pushed me aside and on her all fours immediately began licking her. With incredible skill, she put her tongue out and into fast butterfly-like oscillation, darting her tongue inside her quickly before eventually moving up her body to kiss her.

"Alright, mister, lie down there." Sophia clearly had more ideas now. Her face, looking pink and flushed, was steamy. She looked hot from the first moment I saw her, but her real young powered-up filthy nature was unravelling. The more sex she had, the more she wanted. I lied down on my back, beaming in the knowledge I'd be having more pussy. Alyssa pushed in a tall leather kitchen stool from the kitchen area of the room and placed it behind the sofa. With that, Lily kneeled at my cock and began a blowjob immediately. I would've moaned but Sofia was already lifting a leg over me and next thing I knew she sat on my face.

Oh what a gorgeous, juicy, smooth pussy this was! Without a second's hesitation, I pushed my curled-up tongue as deep inside as I could. The musty, erotic smell was intoxicating. I looked up and took in that fantastic perfect young body, in particular her hot bouncing tits. I ran my hands up her spine, feeling that luscious body as he ground herself hard into me, using my mouth and face as means to her pleasure. I did register Lily switching from working my cock in her mouth to now riding me by now, but it was like my brain found it difficult to switch off from what Sofia was doing there.

She wasn't just doing that, though. The stool that Alyssa had brought earlier was there for a reason. The seat sat at the precise same level as the sofa cushion. She had lied on it, pulling her legs up. This meant that all Sofia needed to do, while being eaten by myself, was lean over just a little and eat Alyssa's exposed pussy. The scene was blazing hot -- and I don't need to tell you, I don't think, that we all moaned, groaned, grunted and shouted.

"Oh my fucking God!"

"Oh yes, don't stop!"

"Watch that slut eat you for dinner!"

Lily was getting more aggressive over my cock now. She grabbed her tits now, a clear evidence of the fucking starting to take over her a little. Sofia really ground her twat into my face, making me somewhat breathless. I used tongue forcefully against her pussy easily darting it inside her and sucking on her folds. My face was dripping with her juices. Sofia was sucking hard on Alyssa's folds too and attached herself to her pussy -- from Alyssa's shouts and squeaks, it was clear these were merciless, firm actions. All I could do was moan into Sofia's hole, and I was beginning to start feeling the familiar sensation around my balls -- the friction of Lily's pussy relentlessly jumping around my cock was having an effect. I felt like slapping something on her -- slapping her ass or tits -- but she was too far, so instead, I kept stretching Sofia's pussy lips getting as much juice out of her as I could. This was finally beginning to overwhelm her -- she looked down at me past Alyssa's ass, stopping eating her out, moaning out, "Yes, yes, yes!", now able to rub her clit but not lick or suck her anymore. She jiggled her ass over me, clearly focusing now entirely on my demanding tongue.

The other two girls were close, though. Their voices were getting more high-pitched now. Lily went first, begging me "not to stop". She leaned backwards, letting my dick now grind hard against her, slowing her movements to get slow, excruciating friction, reaching down to find her clit to elevate the arousal. She came seconds later, biting her lip, grabbing and squeezing her tits with both hands, eventually collapsing by my feet.

By this time, Alyssa had already come too purely from being eaten out finger-fucked by Sofia, although I was too busy with getting Lily to orgasm to fully appreciate it. By now, she was sitting, legs somewhat limp, on the stool, recovering. Sofia was still sucking those tits hard even then. Squeezed them in her hands exposing Alyssa's hardened nipples to her hungry mouth and licked, sucked and bit them. She was still on fire, of course, and in need of cumming. She turned her head towards me. "Now me."

Alright then! We lied her down on the sofa, her legs wide open. Alyssa sat next to her and to her left was Lily. Sofia's pussy lips were dripping wet, pink, glistening and inviting. I knelt next to her and slipped inside easily. She was Niagara-falls wet, so easily stretched by my demanding, pulsating cock, but I was instantly reminded of how tight this one was.

I started shallow to her purrs and moans. She pulled her legs up now, but kept them together, creating more friction inside. This was so surprising and sent such shivers up my spine I almost blacked out. Alyssa stuck a finger inside her mouth, getting her to moan on it.

I was beginning to move inside her faster and deeper now. She was all worked up already, of course, and it was clear she wouldn't need this much to cum. Her thighs were visibly shaking. My plan was to overcome and defeat her here, get her to be entirely out of control here before we were done. I exchanged a glance with Alyssa; she understood and wrapped a hand around Sofia's face, placing it on her neck across her throat. I pushed one of her legs over my shoulder. The stage was set.

Reaching down with my hand to rub her clit and doubled the speed of my thrusts first. It was clear immediately the young bitch's moans intensified. She dug her fingers into cushions behind her. Every thrust was getting her tits dance around with her; a superb, arousing sight in its own right.

Next, I made the thrusts more forceful. She rolled her eyes, overcome, looking as if instinctively she wanted to get away, but of course, she was trapped and there was no way to go. "Yes, yes!" she panted. Alyssa grabbed her tit with another hand, squeezing hard. Sofia now looked intently at me -- with a blend of anticipation, fear and admiration.

Now was the time to take this to the ultimate level. Looking back hard at her, I put my hips in rhythmical motion. The thrusts became like stabs now, cramming into her in efficient, orderly fashion. She was the exact opposite of that -- her thighs was shaking, she had goose bumps all over; she was looking, her mouth gaping, down her body to that unforgiving, unrelenting dick fucking her cunt, biting her lip. Her hands sweaty, she managed to grab her tits now, squeezing them hard in response. She was moaning and shouting -- all she was able to articulate now was "yes!" -- and just kept nodding through hazy half-shut eyes for me to keep going.

Lily and Alyssa watched this rubbing their own clits. Alyssa released the grip on Sofia's throat now and let her rub her own clit now. I grabbed her both thighs for ultimate angle. Shoving my cock in now in powerful, callous slaps, I took her over the edge. Like an innocent, she threw her arms up in the air as if to hug Alyssa while simultaneously filthily pressing against her clit and letting a deep roar out that did sound like it came from her pussy.

"Oh wow." Lily smiled adoringly. "Isn't that just fucking special?"

12