All Comments on 'Twelve Months Ch. 01'

by bifantasyuk

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 10 years ago
The best kind of triad!

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Loved it.

Any chance of some watersports experimentation between them?

moonpenguinmoonpenguinalmost 10 years ago
Beautifully blended

Thank you for sharing this. Written with just the right balance of eroticsm, raw sexual energy and human emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The condom/HIV test issue...

...was one that my wife and I and our new 3some partner went through, about 11 years ago. I was crazy about being under her in a 69, she fervently sucking on my red-hot erection while he fucked her from behind. Until we got those tests done, frustratingly he had to wear a condom, but our solution was for him to pull out of her pussy when he felt his orgasm near, pull off the condom, and blast his ejaculate over her ass and puss - and inevitably some on my face as well, which was, I'll admit, pretty erotic.

I enjoyed eating his relatively undiluted salty sperm glazed on my wife's ass and running gravity-assisted through her gaping cunt and ginger-coloured bush as my wife brought me to orgasm in her mouth, which was hugely enjoyable but not as good as we knew it could be. Plus, I hate the smell and taste of latex which was unavoidable in that position.

After the tests (about four months after we met him) it was goodbye to condoms and hello to all the delights which you're familiar with...his balls bouncing on my forehead and at times teabagging my eyes, his shaft alongside my nose, my tongue curling underneath that shaft as it sank into then withdrew from my wife's soaked inner sanctum, then at times my tongue poking alongside his fat cock inside her (what a thrill to have my tongue inside her pussy, feeling our friend's hard cock fucking his cock into her), all of course as she gobbled my own matrimonial member.

But now, as he approached his orgasm, instead of pulling out he would drive his bare cock hard toward her womb. I would reach around and grasp his buttocks, pulling him in his need into my wife's innards, mashing my face into their junction as he threw his head back and roared in spasming lust while shooting the contents of his aching balls (which he always kept full for several days before visiting) deep inside her. When after a trip around paradise he eventually and slowly pulled his depleting cock out, I'd gaze in wonder at the slime coating his rosy cock-head, which, after a few moments, he'd dip toward and into my mouth where I'd carefully and gently lave the creamy coating from it with my tongue.

From there it was heaven for me as I ate their cream pie from her gorgeous gash, ending always too soon - though it probably lasted at least ten minutes, maybe more...who knows! - in my explosion of sperm in my wife's expertly sucking mouth.

Thanks for the reminders, well written.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbifantasyuk@bifantasyuk
An aging femboi with a penchant for over the knee socks and erotic fiction.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES