Twenty Questions 2022

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tatiananylons is a sexy Russian with some of the longest legs in history. She poses, usually in nylons, in a variety of sexy poses. She really knows the power of the tease. She too does not include nudity in her posts. Double bonus: she liked one of my tweets.

sissycommunity2 recommended for all my sissies and sissy wannabes... a great twitter place to see many wicked sissy captions. Be warned, once you start scrolling, you may not be able to stop.

Grevenmacher better described as Neylonworld is just a great spot to check out pretty women in nylons.

Ofalyssa9 is likely the all around most beautiful woman on Twitter. She is a blonde beauty, is young, and she has a pussy I could lick for hours.

luna_adina is a new member to twitter... always in nylons... often in cosplay... she just seems like she should be the star slut in any Harry Potter porn film. PS: her feed is clean.

CuckoldLife has a lot of good captions for my cuck friends out there.

black_goddess11 is female dominated black website. Tons of videos and captions of white men and women being submissive to black goddesses. Some can be rather nasty and extreme.

Scarpian18 is a great handle for a variety of quick sex clips.

Cumwalkfan is perfect if you like cum walks or just gooey facials.

My forever go to peeps:

NylonsKitten is still my favourite nylon wearing beauty. She is so sexy, wears a variety of nylons, follows me, and she even let me use her photos in a story... which we may are dong for a Valentine's Day illustrated story called Romantic Text (coming late January to a literotica website near you).

EllaFordErotica has some of the best lesbian domination and pantyhose captions on twitter. She also writes very hot lesbian pantyhose novels. Check her out.

Sexylibrarianxx has gotten more adventurous as time goes on... a librarian who is secretly a sexy nylon wearing slut... hmmmmm... not too different from me, at times.

Lastly, an absolute must shout out to the woman who inspired me to begin writing, because of her comics back when I was much younger... the great Rebecca X-rated cartoonist at Housewives At Play.

X. How much longer do you think you will continue writing stories?

Honestly, I have no idea. I still enjoy what I am doing, and I think most readers enjoy what I write.

I do plan to travel more, and I hope to write an actual novel sometime in the next few years, so we will see where the road takes me.

XI. How long does each story take to write on average?

That is a tricky question, since I write a variety of lengths, but my average story is between 5000-10000 words. And obviously the longer the story, the longer it usually takes to write it.

If I get into a flow, I can write a 10,000-word story in a day or two. Other times it can take weeks, or on rare occasions, years. Deconstructing the Professor was three years in the making originally, and its most recent rewrite took a couple of additional weeks; while Big Fat Cock: Educating Jasmine Walker was written in a single day while I was stuck at a hotel (mostly because it was about me, and it took a surreal turn while writing it (cuckolding 'my son' just happened on the spur of the moment)).

But on average, draft one is written in 6-12 hours.

Draft two takes an hour or two.

Then it's edited by my great editor, who usually takes a day or two.

Then another hour considering and making any final changes.

XII. Which story would you most like to be the main character in?

I honestly don't know. I suppose the easiest answer would be to say in any of the stories I have ever placed myself in... since those tend to be my most direct fantasies. Trans stories like Shemale School and "A Shemale Submission," and my Jasmine Fantasies series all illustrate some of my most wicked fantasies about myself.

But as I reflect on this question, I need to say I would love to go to a few locations I've created, like Le Chateau Club (for lesbian exploration) and The Pit (for BBC exploration).

I also loved the world I created in Bedding the Babysitter, and the world I am still ongoingly creating in Pillow Princess Club.

In essence, in most stories I write, gay stories being the exception, and to a lesser extent incest stories, there is usually a little bit of me in at least one character in all of them.

Lastly, since I am rambling on, Pet Teacher may come the closest to my actual fantasies... although it is old, and it could likely use a major rewrite.

XIII. Is the reason you haven't finished some of the stories is because you have hit a writing block in that story and can't get past it? Stories like: Sorority MILF, Black Dominance and Training of Cecelia.

There are a lot of factors.

One can be writer's block.

Two can be I write and post a chapter and wait to see how it does, and then either it doesn't do as well as anticipated (score or reads) or I simply get into doing other things, and it fades away.

Three I need to have a good idea to continue a story with, as the first chapter sets up the characters, and then future chapters usually need to be more than just sex... although not always.

Of the three listed, two of them I hope to go back to in 2023, and the other is on my maybe list.

Before I started writing this essay, I had forgotten how well Sorority MILF had done, with all three stories finishing in my top 50 of all time stories, and one of them actually winning an award for best female character in 2021. My original plan was for this series to include five parts, and I do hope to complete that plan over time.

Training of Cecelia doesn't have the same scores, but it did win an award for best male character in the intriguing and suave Paul (who is based on a real man). I do hope to show Cecelia going through all the tasks originally planned in this wicked story series, even though it is a bit of a reach for me in both my style and my kink. (I do not like being bound at all... it freaks me right out).

I also need to write the final chapter of the very popular Becoming a Lesbian Slave, but that is one I have had writer's block about for months. I asked my readers to vote for the ending they wanted, and that too has given me some anxiety.

A. I got some people upset who didn't choose the mother.

B. I have deliberately avoided having any incest in this series, so it won't fall into that typical trope.

C. The ending needs to be top notch, but every time I begin another attempt at achieving that, I get stuck.

Hopefully, for the readers' sakes, my own sake, and a twitter follower Roz Rules' sake, I will get it done eventually... but I could likely write a few stories in the time I keep spending on this one, which I do because of its popularity among those who have read it, and the pressure I'm putting on myself to get it perfect (a standard that obviously many of my stories don't reach, LOL).

I have also begun doing something new in the last couple of years, which my editor appreciates, and I like as well. It's writing multiple chapters of a series all in a row. I wrote the first eight chapters of the Princess Pillow Club series all at once (hope to do at least 12), although parts four and five are shockingly short. When I returned to Big Fat Cock, I wrote four chapters in a row.

I am often asked when I'm going to write more Hypnosissy, and according to those stories' scores, I should. But I wrote parts five through eleven all at once over a year ago, and now I will have to go back and reread the entire saga again and take notes... which is time consuming... especially because the plot has become rather complex with so many characters.

I am doing the same with OnlyFamily, and recently I have written part two and three in a row. Part two released in December and part three coming in 2023.

I am also asked about many other stories, and in the end, it is about time... and interest... and motivation. For example, I am determined to write another 20 plus chapters for The Turning Contest, and when I go back to it, I will try to write a bunch in a row.

In the end, I am not even sure I answered the question

XIV. How are you feeling?

I appreciate this compassionate question. For those who do not follow me on Twitter, I have had a challenging year health wise. Besides a rough bout with Covid, I was diagnosed with cancer. I won't go into the details, but I was very lucky they caught it at a very early stage, and three minor surgeries later, I am cancer free.

The surgeries did wipe me out physically though, and they drained my sex drive... which truthfully, I have not yet completely regained. It has also really kicked the shit out of my immune system, and I have missed more school days in the past year than during the past ten combined. (For those who really don't know me, my day job is teaching school.) In fact, I am writing this while I'm stuck in bed with the flu.

That said, writing is the one place I felt I could go to, and once I felt better, I returned to my laptop.

I want to thank everyone who sent me warm wishes during this turbulent time. It really made me feel good to know I have such compassionate readers and followers.

XV. What are five generic things about you that your readers likely don't know?

Mmmmmmmm.

Good question.

Let's see.

One: I love to cook (ironically, when I typed cook just now, I actually typed cock... LOL). I love to try new recipes, and I have a very special obsession with Italian food... partly because Italy will be my dream trip, and also because of that darn Stanley Tucci and his show, Searching for Italy.

Two: I hate Halloween, and I don't even know why. Believe it or not, I hate the pressure to dress up. I hate wasting money on an overpriced cheaply made costume, and I hate giving out candy. (I guess I'm the Halloween Grinch.)

Three: I like to travel... but only to places I have never been before. I have no real interest in going back to someplace I have been before.

Four: Although my handle is silkstockingslover, as I write this, and often when I am writing, I don't wear stockings (sorry... although I do wear them most days to work). But I like really warm clothing like sweaters, sweats, flannel pyjamas and warm woolen socks. I get cold very easily, but now that I've reached menopause, I sometimes end up half naked while I'm writing too, because I get so hot.

Five: I didn't lose my virginity until I was almost nineteen. I wanted to lose it to someone special, so I waited... and it was someone special, even if they are no longer with me today.

XVI. Are you ever going to act on any or all these fantasies in real life?

You know, that is a funny question.

On social media and in emails, I encourage people to explore their fantasies. Yet I don't really do that myself.

I mean I have been with a few women since being married... although all pre-COVID... but the majority of my fantasies have remained just that.

I can retire from teaching in eight years... and if my sexual libido is still going strong, and recovers from this past year... I think I will be willing to do so.

I live in a small community, but I hope to move to a big city when I retire. Toronto, perhaps. Although since I'm a born (but unfortunately not practising) snowbird, when I retire, spending a few months in some reasonably affordable state will also be very appealing.

A location where I could perhaps find some young girls... some BBC... maybe even a trans.

But until I retire... I imagine I will continue to live vicariously through my stories.

XVII. When you are masturbating or having an orgasm, are you very loud? Do you yell out or is your mouth open but no sounds come out?

Funny, again, I am not like many of the characters I write about.

I don't do much talking during sex, although I get more verbal when I'm drunk, and I don't really make any loud noises when I come... which I suppose makes me pretty boring. I especially don't make much noise when I'm masturbating.

While I'm getting fucked I am a little more verbal, although not much more than: 'Fuck me, yes, harder.'

XVIII. How often do long-time fans reach out to you to let you know how much they have loved your stuff over the years? I know you have had a big effect on me. How does it make you feel to hear from fans? What's it like to be someone's favorite erotica writer?

Well, that is an interesting question. I would say once a week I get an email that goes something like this: 'I have never emailed an author before,' or, 'I have been reading your stories for years, and...'

These are very flattering, and they are saying something all writers want to know. We write primarily for ourselves... sure, but we also write for our fans or followers or new readers. And as you saw from earlier in this essay, scores, read counts, and so forth are generic, and they very often do not reflect a writer's success. Emails from readers do. They tell me the actual thoughts of people who read my work. I have fans who email me after every release (give or take), I have readers who write whenever I write in a certain genre, and I have people respond when I have described a fantasy they have.

So, emails are the most powerful way to let a writer know you appreciate their work.

I get suggestions for sequels, and suggestions for new stories every couple of days, and sometimes I receive a lot of emails shortly after a release. These too are helpful.

As for how does it feel to impact readers in a real way? I find it very flattering and heartwarming. Learning that I have helped a woman come out and explore her sexuality, whether it be with a woman, telling her husband what she needs, pegging her man, or anything else, is amazing! I have also had many men email me saying I helped them come to grips with their curiosity to suck a cock, get fucked or get pegged... and many times they have already made that fantasy a reality. That too is very exciting. I have also been told I have helped marriages become stronger, saved relationships, and have assisted in friends becoming more. Those too are exciting.

PS: Just so I don't sound too full of myself, I also need to mention I've been told I'm a sexist bitch, a dumb cunt, transphobic, racist, boring, repetitive, the worst writer on the internet, and that I should just die. Slurs like these are rare, but they do occur.

Lastly, its always great to be told I'm someone's favourite author. I work hard to write a variety of themes about a variety of characters, while maintaining my style and my personal kinks.

In a nutshell, my message is that I think as a reader you should, when time permits, let writers know when you enjoy their work. Leave comments on their stories, vote, and email. Each and every story that anyone posts has taken them hours to write, rewrite, edit, finish and publish... whereas leaving a comment or emailing a writer likely takes less than a minute, or perhaps ten minutes, for those really thoughtful ones.

So again, if you like a story and it makes your cock hard or your pussy wet, if a writer constantly gets your body warm with excitement, if a character in a story really feels like they could be you, or if you just appreciate a story or an author, please write them a comment (it's hard to see ones from older stories with the newer set-up) or better yet, send them an email. I don't know about all authors, but I try to respond to all my emails, and I'm sure most of the other ones do too.

Lastly, you can also follow your favourite writers on whichever social media they are on. I am only on Twitter, but in the future maybe I should expand on that.

XIX. My Best Stories this Year

As I have mentioned throughout this essay, this has been a strange year... in my life, in the world... and in the acceptance of my stories.

Here are the stories I feel are my best ones this year. Of course these choices are subjective, since they are based on my own point of view, and not that of you readers. For instance, when you look at my top 50 ranked stories by score, I would have chosen a very different top 50... although my number one would be the same (but Willow's Way would likely not be on there... or not all of them at least... and some of the illustrated ones would be for sure... I mean Awakenings is one of my best stories without a doubt, and it has some gorgeous illustrations).

Anyway, here are my faves this year:

1. Fate of the Fishbowl

This one has a story to it. A woman I respect very much questioned my writing ability, and she challenged me to write a real story... yes, I know that most of my stories lack believability, although hopefully I create believable characters. Fishbowl took me weeks to write and to perfect, so long that I missed the deadline for the original contest I'd been writing it for, but it was ready in time for a Valentine's Day Contest. It is about two girls from different worlds (social, not geographic) who begin a torrid secret relationship. It is romantic, it has two amazing characters, is sexy and, I hope, is believable. Out of all the stories I had ever written I was genuinely surprised when this one didn't win the contest (the only time I have ever felt that). I even wondered if this would be the time I got my first E symbol for editor's choice. Alas it wasn't, although I was awarded one for my How To essay later that year.

If you want to read me at my most romantic, authentic and raw, this is likely the story for you. That said, it is a huge departure from some of my kinkier tales.

Many people have requested a sequel, and I may write one some day, but it would have to be perfect... because out of all my stories, this is the one I am the proudest of.

.....

In the next while I released a ton of sequels during the first part of the year... which was while I was dealing with my cancer diagnosis and the first surgery... luckily, I had lots of stories already done. These included Hypnosissy 10 and 11, Mom's Tantric Massage 2 and 3, Sorority MILFs 3, Training of Cecelia 3, the final Willow's Way, the return of Big Fat Cock, finishing The Intern, the final chapter of the years-in-the-making Best of Both Worlds series, a surprise disastrous return in the BBW's Bottom Boy series, as well as the hardly read by anyone If the Shoe Fits 2, receiving 300 plus comments for the popular third chapter of Becoming a Lesbian Slave, a couple more chapters for My Son's Lap, Mom's Motivation, and my return to the amazing artwork of Rebecca, in the 1950s series.

In the second half of the year I began releasing more original stories, sprinkling in a few more sequels along the way.

2. Babysitter's Christmas Gift

This one was a back and forth between Tex (my illustrator and editor) and me. And by that I mean one of us would send our latest version to the other, then sit back and wonder how else the other one would improve on what we'd just sent them. So what began as a basic story where a babysitter seduces a MILF became much more when I realized this would be my 600th posted story, and the pictures were so good. So a scene starring a new version of me (as a redhead.... Mmmmmmm) made a guest appearance. The story has all the traditional silkstockingslover themes: lesbian seduction, stockings, foot worship, hot sex scenes, and a few twists and turns.