Twenty Questions 2022

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Best Lesbian Interracial Scene

The Interview

Carter Cruise, Chanell Heart

A super fun story about Carter going to a job interview, and being asked many strange questions by the boss Chanell. Carter struggles to stay focused when Chanel goes down on her in an amazing under the table scene... followed by Carter being convinced to eat her first pussy to get the job.

Best MILF Turns Teen Scene

The Secret Life of Mrs. Skye

Reena Skye, Eliza Jane

Seductress Renee is intrigued by the cute blonde eighteen-year-old next door. She is getting ready to go to a club to find some ripe teen to ass fuck, when Eliza comes over, returning a can opener. So Reena's outing is delayed by having this ripe young cutie in her house. Eliza is sexy and cute as she continually tries to stop the advances of the MILF, but, of course, to no avail.

Best Line Ever in a Scene that Made my pussy instantly Gush

Way Better Than Dad

Ava Addams Aariana Marie

Ava is upset that her husband is gone. Aariana comes to visit, and after listening to her stepmom's complaints about being horny, she delivers one of the hottest lines ever: "I could fuck you!" Then she does just that. A wicked plot. Another plot that may get the silkstockingslover treatment.. actually many of these may over time.

Best BLACKED Video

We All Do It... Too

Maitland Ward, Bree Daniels

An intense BBC video, a rare plot based BLACKED video, as Maitland introduces the newest addition to his family to the joys of BBC. While Bree is sweet and innocent and naive, Maitland forces Bree to suck him, and she talks so nastily throughout the entire marathon suck and fuck session. A must, if you like nasty white women talking slutty and getting pounded by a BBC. PS: This was the inspiration for my recently released story Black Christmas.

Best Hot Mom Video

My Friend's Hot Mom

Reagan Foxx

Naughty America doesn't title their films, which is too bad. Anyway, this one inspired another story of mine: A Mom's Duty: Accidental Hard-On. In this story, Reagan has gotten some pills for a special night with her husband, but her son's friend accidentally takes them. He then gets hard, and it won't go down. Reagan puts on some lingerie and poses for him while he masturbates, then she gives him a sexy foot job with her black nylons, shows him her tits, sucks his dick, and eventually fucks him.

Best Race Play Scene

Little White Girl Lost In The Hood

Jessica Marie

WARNING: Extreme sex... and excessive use of the 'N' word.​

Jessica Marie is one of the cutest, most innocent-looking girls in porn. In this interracial scene, the N word is used liberally (be warned) starting at the beginning when the 18-year-old diva is complaining about being in a seedy part of town, where lots of black men are around. One of them hears her use the 'N' word, and he takes her into his place to teach her a lesson about the power of BBC. Jessica's screams may be a little over the top, but perhaps not, as I imagine I would be making such sounds if I was getting my tight white pussy destroyed. Although I have not watched any more of them, apparently she does a couple more in this dickdrainers series, where other women get dominated by BBC and use racial word play.

Best Nylon Worship Scene

And Other Benefits

Casey Calvert , Riley Reyes, Tina Comet

New employee Riley is concerned about the office dress code, which requires pantyhose even in the hot summer months, but her new coworkers Casey and Tina show her that, in addition to their professional appearance, there are other benefits to wearing pantyhose...

Best Nylon Foot Rub Scene

Winter Jade Makes Her Professor Naomi Swann Cum In Pantyhose

Winter Jade, Naomi Swann

Student seduces her professor by rubbing her pantyhose-clad pussy with her pantyhose-clad feet. In a rare scene from Bratty Babes Own You, both girls cum.

Best Nylon Foot Worship Scene

Mesmerizing Toes

Star Nine, Casey Calvert and Serena Blair

Star Nine is a student who uses her sexy nylon foot aroma to seduce her teacher for better grades, and when they are caught by a fellow student, she turns her too.

Best Nylon Mind Control Scene

Under the Influence-Professor

Tilley McReese and Savannah Costello

Tilley, in the first of many scenes, uses nylon mind control to entrap her professor. The professor is and remains oblivious to having been hypnotised, while she worships her student's nylon-clad feet.

One last minute addition after just watching this epic movie while recovering from surgery... the best I have ever scene from start to finish.

Best Full-Length Movie

Deep Analysis: A Swap Movie

Aaliyah Love, Penny Barber, Coco Lovelock and Theodora Day

A full length, over two hours, movie that plays heavily on the psychological aspects of sex. Two families' lives are intertwined in a kinky game of seduction.

A fun setup with some wicked therapy discussion before the credits.

Scene 1: Penny is fucked by her husband (I skipped it)

Scene 2: Two sets of siblings take part in a kinky swap sex scene, where two wild siblings push their innocent siblings into extreme kink (the scene is a must when Theodora convinces Coco to lose her virginity, and even two siblings fuck each other).

Then a mystery... who secretly filmed the incestuous foursome?

A REALLY HOT SWAP SCENE.

Scene 3: Penny convinces Aaliyah to bring her son over for a therapy session, with her own son also present. A second swap scene occurs, where both women are wearing sexy thigh high stockings, and they roleplay incest... which leads to full blown incest when Penny manipulates the son and mother into crossing the line of no return. Penny is so hot in her therapist persona. Aaliyah too is sexy with her innocent persona being slowly broken down with lust. PROBABLY THE HOTTEST MOM-SON SWAP SCENES, WITH SEXUALLY CHARGED INCEST PLAY EVER! (Both Mom's being in nylons greatly enhanced the scene).

Scene 4: Now the dads attend a therapy session with their daughters, where another incestuous swap takes place. Coco is so sexy, Theodore is shocked at first when her dad slides into her, but then both girls use the word Daddy liberally to enhance this wicked scene.

In both scenes 3 and 4, unlike most swap scenes where parents swap children but don't have sex with their own kids... these two scenes do cross that line.

IF YOU LIKE DAD-DAUGHTER SCENES... THIS TOO IS UTTERLY AMAZING.

Scene 5: Everyone attends a masquerade party for a massive swapping orgy... where everyone fucks everyone else. A GREAT ORGY SCENE ALTHOUGH MISSING THE NYLONS SADLY.

Well, I am sure I could go on and on... but that is all for now. I am considering doing some best of porn essays next year. Is that something people would like to read? I have no idea.

But that's it for 2022.

I hope you have a great New Year's Eve, and that 2023 will be a great year for you.

XX-B BONUS

PS: Sequels already written and edited but not yet released for 2023 include: Pillow Princess (parts 5-8); My Son's Nerdish Girlfriend (3rd and final part); Big Fat Cock; OnlyFamily (at least part 3, but eventually even more); Mom's Motivation; the final 1950s series chapter (but don't worry... this illustrated saga will continue with a couple of stories set in the swinging sixties); and the final chapter of Becoming a Lesbian Slave, which after readers' votes and over 300 comments, will have Cassandra's mom playing a key role in not only helping her daughter find her happy place, but will also put an end to the unlimited power Amber has over her. How, you ask? You will have to wait a little bit longer to read the conclusion of this four-part story.

Also hoping to do more Big Fat Cock stories.

As there any other sequels you want... share here.

LAST MINUTE UPDATE:

In the works just this week is a new collaboration with Bart who is responsible for some of my most authentic illustrated stories from the past. So we will see what we come up with for 2023.

Jasmine Dec 2022