Twenty Questions 2022

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3. OnlyFamily

This one began as a kinky idea from Breezy (who for a few years has been giving me original ideas for lots of my stories) that I found ways of making even kinkier. The basic story line has a virginal girl in her early twenties who shows off her body on OnlyFans to make money to save her family (her mother and brother) from financial ruin. Her brother catches her in the act, and he offers to film her, and then the two of them are caught fooling around by their mother. The plot is pretty basic, but the story is a lot more tease than please, which I think kept the readers reading. Chapter two was released in December and as already mentioned chapter three will be released in the New Year. Future chapters are already in consideration as this story of a girl discovering the joys of sex continues.

4. Pillow Princess Club

This has been an idea reoccurring in my head for years.

Someone, sadly I don't recall who, suggested I could likely write great exhibitionist or voyeur stories... and this got me thinking along the lines of what has now become a series. The first part sets up the wildness to come with a Mom, often home alo1ne with her very young child, who from her bedroom window begins watching women coming into and going out of the adjacent back yard, so they can orally service her very pretty young neighbour. This leads to her learning about the a Princess Club, signing up to become a member, and enjoying her first taste of young pussy with said neighbour.

The next seven completed chapters, as well as a few more when I get around writing to them, will all happen on the same day, which becomes evening, while she encounters and serves an abundance of teen pussy.

5. 15 Ways to Seduce a Step Mommy

Surprising very popular, and at the moment my highest incest story, although only after a month of votes, this is a simple fun story of a MILF being seduced in a lesbian sex session with her daughter's friend and eventually into a threesome with her step-daughter. The story really uses dirty talk, Mommy talk and more. It is a hot lesbian three-way scene.

6. Trans Sister

This was another over the top story, but one with a lot of heart... sandwiched between a lot of kinky sex. A youngish trans woman arrives to spend the summer with her brother and his friends, hoping to gain his acceptance, but also as an opportunity to finally start exploring her sexuality. I was surprised when I was writing this essay to learn it is my second highest ranked story of all time... although perhaps that ranking will drop as time goes on. This one, along with last year's Trans Summer, are stories where I did my best to get inside the head of a trans person without fetishizing it.

7. Prostate Surprise

Equally surprising was seeing that this story, which I felt had a ridiculous plot to set up his prostate surprise and eventually acceptance, is my third most highly rated story. I do think it does a great job of breaking down the walls of straight sexuality, and allowing someone not to be labelled as only gay or straight, but just to enjoy sex in all of its beautiful forms. The popularity of this story has prompted me to begin writing a sequel for 2023, where his gay friend learns of what had transpired, and together they go to a hotel party where things really get wild. By the way, Summer Cock Surprise was also a pretty good gay story I wrote this year.

8. Taking Liberties: A Freeuse Novella

This one was by request and an attempt to write a wicked, racial play, freeuse story. In terms of nasty kink, this may be the most extreme story I have ever written.

Because it's 2022, and there are frequent racial undertones spread within it, including the liberal use of a racial slur I would never utter in real life, I considered not releasing it. But Literotica is a safe place to roleplay everyone's kinky fantasies, so I decided to release it.

The story has received mixed reviews, as I had expected, but given its low number of reads, I have received a lot of positive emails about it.

9. Ethiopian Trophy Wife's Sexual Awakening

This one, like Taking Liberties, likely attracts a small niche of readers. Also like Taking Liberties, it fetishizes a race which I have seldom written about (although I also did this year, with Muslim Soccer Pets). This one has a little bit of everything: exhibitionism, cuckolding, bukkake, orgy, lesbian, gay, and more. All seen through the eyes of a woman who had been forced into her marriage, which I think adds to the excitement of it while she gets her comeuppance.

10. Black Christmas

I encountered yet another surprise while I was composing this essay, which is I hadn't written any BBC stories this year. Black Christmas was inspired not by the horrible horror film (I hate horror films), but by a porn scene I'd watched called "We All Do It, Too" starring Maitland Ward and Bree Daniels. It was fun to write a straightforward sex story that had a limited plot, but wicked conversations.

BONUS... because it is my essay after all.

10. Tips to Write Erotica & get Readers

This isn't really a story, so I'm not sure where to put it, but I do think it's a pretty good essay on how to write erotica, based upon my years of experience. I am no expert, nor do I pretend to be, but I felt I had enough helpful thoughts to offer. Ironically, this was the release that finally, after over 570 releases, finally earned me my elusive Editor's Choice recognition.

XX. Best Videos of All Time

I am often asked if I watch porn.

I do.

A lot.

I even have some fans who send me scenes.

I also get asked what my favourite scenes are. So much so that I may release a 'best of' videos essay next year. But for now, here are my favourite scenes, one for each theme.

Please note these stories/themes are not in any particular order.

Best Religious Scene-Lesbian

Call to Pussy Worship

Charlotte Stokely, Courtney Taylor

This one was so hot that it inspired my lengthy series Church Girl. Charlotte, who is so damn cute, is going door to door to spread the gospel. Courtney invites her in, dressed in a robe with lingerie underneath it, and black thigh highs, and she slowly seduces her. It is such a deliciously wicked scene, and one I still watch when I want to get into the mood.

Best Almost Caught Scene

Almost Caught Again

Kendra James, Veronica Vain

This one portrays a very aggressive Kendra James seducing her son's wife, the sweet and vulnerable Veronica, is one of the best. In a hot tub, Kendra launches a full underwater attack using just her fingers, to draw the confused and overwhelmed Veronica in. Veronica says all the right things, but she is helpless as Kendra's prey. The frequent mentions of the son/husband amps up the risk and kink of the scene, which then continues in the kitchen ... under the table.

Best Lesbian Molesting Scene

Almost Getting Caught My Stepmom

Reagan Foxx, Alina Lopez

Alina is a seductress role in a unique narrative, where we get inside the head of stepmom Reagan as she closes the door in her robe, and is immediately shoved against the door by her stepdaughter, who attacks her pussy with one hand and places the other over Reagan's mouth... in one of the hottest aggressive woman masturbates another woman scenes... with the husband on the other side of the door. Her look of shock (her eyes are so beautiful) and pleasure, and her thoughts all combine for a wicked first few minutes... a fantasy of mine, for sure.

Best Teacher Dominated Scene

Bad Teacher

Helen Price, Onyx

A white teacher is accused of being a Karen when she accuses a black student of exposing himself, and she ends up paying the price by being fucked by his dad, by his mom with a strap-on, and sucking her student. A wicked interracial scene where the white teacher is dominated and turned into a BBC slut for a black family. A lot of race play!!!

Best Domination Scene

Brazzi-Leaks

Phoenix Marie

Phoenix, a journalist, leaks secrets about a popular politician. The politician calls his fixer, who goes over to deal with her. He catches her masturbating, and he dominates her. Shoves her panties in her asshole, and then her mouth. Makes her crawl to him. Face fucks her mouth. Then keeps the panties in her mouth while he fucks her pussy and ass. He then gives her an epic face fucking, before coming on her face. He videotapes the rough semi-rape, and makes her admit on camera she is a nasty slut.

Best Superhero Scene

Carnal Desires

Alex Coal

In the hottest of superhero scenes... mostly because perhaps it is less rough... and equally kinky... than most, Blue Steel and Lady Arachnid (Alex Coal) gets drugged with a heavy aphrodisiac and the two are forced into gradually using each other to come. An amazing pantyhose foot scene and Alex's desperate need to get fucked are absolutely amazing. If you are going to get one superhero video, this is it. The way she uses her nylon clad feet to get dick is delicious.

Best Mind-Control Straight Scene

Cock Slut Conditioning

Carolina Sweets

Carolina's parents hate her boyfriend, and they insist she break up with him. She refuses and runs away... returning weeks later. The boyfriend shows up and pulls his dick out, and Carolina immediately drops to her knees and becomes a slut. The now ex-boyfriend makes the parents watch while he uses their daughter to teach them a lesson about judging others unfairly. This scene is the one that has inspired the story I am writing at this exact moment (well, when I'm not doing my final edit of this essay). It is a wild one that will be called Romeo Fucks Juliet (I think) and will actually be at least a three-part story that will end the feud once and for all.

Best Lesbian Group Scene

Concerned Prudes Association

Kit Mercer, Audrey Madison, Jupiter Jetson, Pristine Edge

Four moms meet to discuss the lesbian play a drama teacher is planning to produce. They decide to act out some of the scenes and film them, to show the principal how bad the play is... which leads to a foursome lesbian orgy of straight women... three of them in stockings or pantyhose. A delicious episode with a lot of pussy munching.

Best Aphrodisiac Scene

Dr. Lee's Demon Whores

Mercedes Carrera, Riley Reyes, Mai Li

The three women are investigating the mysterious home of Dr. Lee. Once inside, they find some sex toys while a mist washes over them, drugging them into horny lesbians... where they pleasure each other, including an epic double penetration of Riley at the end. A very hot video, if you are into mind control themes.

Best Bi Scene

Epic fuck fest! Scene 3.

Alana Cruise, Michael DelRay, Sophia Grace, Draven Navarro

The hottest bi foursome I have ever seen. Lesbian, straight and gay all in one, and Alana wearing amazing mocha stockings.

Best Anal Scene

First Anal for Cherie Deville and Samantha Rone

Cherie Deville, Samantha Rone

One of the hottest anal scenes ever. Samantha is getting fucked when her mother catches them in the act. Samantha and a nice big cock convince Cherie to stay and join in, as both girls lose their anal cherries to a nice fat cock. PS: Both are in white nylons, a colour that isn't used too often. One of the rare scenes that has somewhat of a plot from Tushy... but incredible anal sex scenes with great angles, positions, and some delicious pussy licking as well.

Best Gangbang

Five to One

Veronica Avluv

A reporter is interviewing a basketball team after the game, and she ends up being the center of a five-man gangbang... in nylons of course.

Best Trans & Girl

Free Use Industries: Expose Her Therapy

Jade Venus, Charlotte Sins

Jade is hired to be a freeuse trans. She is also a professional therapist, and while she is working with a lesbian couple about their problems, her first client shows up to use her cock, and does so while Jade continues trying to work with the bewildered and uncomfortable couple.

Best Trans & Boys (s)

Prom Night Delight Parts 1 & 2

Izzy Wilde

It is Prom Night for Izzy, although she doesn't seem able to get to the Prom, while she has a lot of fun getting ready for the big night... with a lot of dick. In mocha nylons... yummy! Her braces... sexy cute. Her eagerness... delicious.

Best Amateur Scene

Guess the Pussy

A girl is blindfolded and has a variety of girls lick her pussy on her birthday. Short, but so hot. Would love to have known how it all transpired.

Best on the Phone Scene

Hold the Phone: Family Call

Alison Rey, Isabella Nice

Alison chats with her sister, and slowly the camera reveals her pussy is being eaten by her niece. After a while the niece takes the phone, and she speaks with her mother while she is serviced by her aunt. A wicked start, which led to me writing my phone kinky phone story called: On the Phone: Seducing my Niece.

Best Lesbian Teacher Movie (it's an hour long)

Parent Teacher Trap

Kendra James, Mackenzie Moss, Alexis Fawx

One of the best lengthy scenes, with a wicked plot. Kendra plays a high school history teacher, who calls and demands a parent-teacher interview with Alexis about her daughter's poor grades. Kendra is devious, and she forces the stepmother and stepdaughter to perform a variety of sex acts with each other, before she finishes by using the daughter. Very few scenes contain this level of believable reluctance and resistance... or such a dominant performance. It is erotic, wicked, taboo, nasty, and is worth the entire hour.

Best Lesbian Teacher Scene (I know: semantics, but this is my essay)

Parent Teacher Secrets

India Summer, Karlee Grey, Kalina Ryu

Karlee is failing a class and India, the stepmother, comes to see her former teacher's assistant, who is now a professor too. The professor (Kalina) wants revenge, and she makes India eat her pussy (just like India used to make her do). This leads to a lot of revenge, and a wicked threesome, since India is willing to do whatever it takes to help her daughter. PS: This sexy story was inspiration for an upcoming story for 2023 April Fool's Contest with three different endings to choose from called: Professor Parent Student Surprises. Look for it this upcoming March.

Best Incest Scene

My Three Sons

Corey Chase

Best incestuous scene. Corey is fired from her job as a teacher, and she hopes her three sons can help to look after her. They suggest she become a stripper, and she puts on a show for them. She then takes one son for a private dance, and she ends up sucking his dick. She eventually sucks all her sons' dicks, getting spit-roasted, triple-teamed, and more. It's unclear why the sons disappear at times... but Corey in mocha nylons and no heels is delicious all on her own. She does a ton of incest scenes... so if you like her... check the other ones out too.

Best Nerd Scene

Nerd Rules: Labyrinths & Lesbians

Ivy Wolfe, Judy Jolie, Alison Rey, Whitney Wright

Three cute and nerdy friends are playing a tabletop roleplaying game, when Ivy's popular stepsister (Whitney) starts teasing the nerd friends... distracting and tempting them, until the two friends succumb to a threesome... which after some resistance becomes a foursome, when Ivy reluctantly joins in. A nerd lover's paradise.

Best Kinky Cuckquean Scene

Sophia Burns

Never Meet Your Heroes

Sophia meets her hero, politician idol, and she is shocked when she is asked to fuck the politician's husband to create a scandal. In a hot scene, the politician films the entire fuck scene, that includes the sweet girl taking dick in all three holes.

Best Freeuse Scene

New Rules

Jackie Rogen Aliya Brynn

This was the first freeuse story I ever saw... even before I knew the term freeuse was an actual thing. The first sex scene was just so wild. The daughter is asking if her friend can sleep over... she can. The daughter is then required go under a table and suck her dad, while her friend watches in shocked awe... before more freeuse scenes occur. The first scene is utterly delicious.

Best Pantyhose Series

Preppies in Pantyhose Series

1- Ariana Marie & Chanel Preston (Lesbian)

2- Chanel Preston (straight)

3- Bridgette B (straight)

4-Lauren Phillips, Maya Kendrick (straight threesome)

This four-part Brazzers series is a pantyhose fetish dream. All women in pantyhose, all in tan pantyhose to be precise (which is my favourite shade) and all with their sexy feet and toes within view throughout the sex scene. I considered just mentioning one scene from the series, but that would be silly, since it's the ultimate pantyhose porn series.

Best Swap Daughters Scene

Spoiled So Good

Haley Spades & Madi Collins

Haley Spades and Madi Collins are cut off from their stepdad's money. Their plan: using their bodies to get what they want... with a swap. There are many daughter swap stories, and this one is fun. It includes both men fucking both girls. Both Haley and Madi are so seductive in the scene.

Best Intense Scene

Take What You Can Get

Aften Opel

Shy nerdy virginal Aften comes to interview jock Josh. The jock points out that she doesn't matter, while he seduces and dominates her. The scene is easily one of the hottest nerd gets dominated plots. Aften is so cute in her nerd role, while Josh plays the arrogant jock perfectly. The scene has amazing dialogue, something Pure Taboo is the best at. The ending is also nasty.

Best Stepmom Straight Scene

The Challenge

Charlie Phoenix

Charlie's son is doing a Tik Tok challenge to come on his mom. When she catches him she is angry, but when she hears that a bitch she hates had helped her son complete his mission, she decides to go all in... literally. Her son can come inside her. A great fuck scene, torn pantyhose, and a great creampie.

Best Stepmom Lesbian Scene

The Mommy Trap

Chloe Foster, India Summer, Jane Wilde

Chloe wants to catch her stepmom in a compromising situation, and she asks her best friend and sexual predator Jane to help. India is delightful. Jane is wickedly devious as a never take no for an answer seductress (I imagine not too far off from my Bree character in my Lesbian MILF Seductress series) and Chloe as a sweet as can be daughter. Quite a bit of wicked dialogue, that amps the heat up to a 12. This was an inspiration for this year's Christmas lesbian seduction story, 15 Steps to Seduce a Step Mommy.

Best Stepmom-Lesbian Scene 2 (sorry, I couldn't resist including this one too)

What Does My Stepdaughter Taste Like

Lexi Lore with Serene Siren and Summer Vixen

Summer seduces her girlfriend's stepmom by using Lexi's pussy smell and taste to draw her in, thus getting Serene addicted to the smell and taste and to crave more. . leading to a yummy threesome. Serene in thigh high stockings adds to the hot scene.

Best Mommy Talk Scene

Taboo Conquest

Lyra Louvel and Bridgette B

Okay, yes it is another stepmom scene, but this one is wild, as Lyra seduces her stepmom (in nylons) and it is just full of wicked Mommy talk, and perhaps one of the most amazing pussy eating scenes, since Lyra ate Bridgette's pussy like it was her last meal. It was just so raw and lustful... and hot.