Twenty Questions 2023

Story Info
Answering readers’ questions and my own reflections.
21.2k words
4.76
9.6k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 12/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty Questions 2023

Summary: Answering readers' questions and my own reflections.

Thanks to Alina X for editing this year's essay.

Twenty Questions 2023

One: Hosiery Questions 1

Every year I get a few emails about my pantyhose/nylon/stocking fetish. So here are quick answers to a few from this year:

A. Do you ever wear crotchless pantyhose to work or out in public (without panties of course)?

I can probably count on one hand the number of times I have worn crotchless pantyhose. They are not overly comfortable and wreck easily. That said, I have on a couple of occasions... including a good decade ago to a wedding where my husband fucked me in a bathroom just after midnight.

B. Do you ever wear bodystockings?

I can't say I ever have. That said, it isn't something I wouldn't try on. As I type this it makes me wonder what a nylon bodystocking could feel like over my tits... or more so what it would look like.

C. Do you ever layer pantyhose with stockings for extra shine or just a different look?

This is not something I have ever really considered. I have noticed it being slightly popular on Twitter. One of my faves I follow is nylonkitty who has more than a few poses in layered nylons... but I can't say it is high on my list.

D. Will you grace us, your faithful, worshipful readers, with your nylon covered legs in an illustrated story?

This is on my radar. It would be a foot and leg focused story... likely the quirky nylon scent and visual hypnosis. But, we will see.

Two: Have you ever been with a transsexual?

Sadly, no. In fact, I can't say I have ever met one in real life... at least not that I know of. Yet,

this is one hundred percent on my bucket list. Almost every year one of my most popular stories is a trans one. Three years ago it was Family Reunion: Mother's Day, two years ago it was Trans Summer, last year it was Trans Sister, and this year it is Teacher Surprise.

While I love men, undoubtedly I get turned on and admire a woman's body more. As such, the idea of a woman with a dick is a real turn-on.

Three: Have you or would you consider a threesome with your husband and another woman?

Considered... sure.

Fulfilled... no.

Yet, it too is on my bucket list.

Yet, also, something about me that may surprise many based on my stories... I get jealous easy. It's probably based on having two boyfriends cheat on me in my younger days.

As such, while I would have zero issue doing some girl-on-girl action while my husband watches... I'm not sure, when the time came for him to participate, how I would react.

Four: Top 10 celebrities or media ladies that you would love to have them in pantyhose or stockings and be their sexual pet.

Well, this is a fun one and it will perhaps be an odd mix, but then again I'm an odd girl.

In no particular order:

-Taylor Swift. Yes, an obvious choice I suppose. For one, she wears nylons often already. For two, I already wrote a story that included her and her nylon clad legs in it. But she exudes a perfect mix of traits many of my dominant feminine characters exude: wears nylons, is beautiful (although her girl next door cuteness could also have her playing a submissive), and is confident. I should note I don't think I can name three of her songs... but that wouldn't matter if I was on my knees worshipping her stocking-clad toes, would it?

-Jennifer Anniston. Perhaps it's because I have been watching a lot of Friends lately and noticed she wore a lot of black pantyhose in the earlier seasons (a lot less in the later seasons), but she has amazing legs, a charming smile and still looks as hot now as she did in the 1990s. I wish I had aged as well.

-Kaley Cuoco. I always have found Kaley hot. Whether it be her hot girl vibes and character in the Big Bang Theory or the picture I saw on Twitter (I refuse to call it X) just yesterday from the show where her hard nipples clearly protruded out of her tank top. That said, I don't recall seeing her wear nylons much in that show or any other for that matter. As such, I just googled her in pantyhose and did find a few pics of her in black pantyhose. Mmmmm, I would definitely crawl across a floor in a crowded lesbian club to submit to her unconditionally. Also, unlike Jennifer who could perhaps be a submissive, it seems pretty obvious Kaley would be a dominant in the bedroom. Anyone remember the scene in the Big Bang Theory where she is dressed as a Mistress and has Leonard bound?

-Margot Robbie. I mean she has played two iconic roles the past few years in Harley Quinn and Barbie. Besides being utterly beautiful, her voice just makes my pussy tingle. Sure, if I was directing, Barbie would have been in pantyhose (seems common sense to me). Got to see her in sheer nylons during the short lived Pan Am that has an epic scene and a perfectly captured picture of her onboard a plane, in a stewardess outfit, without heels... where you get an amazing look at her stocking-clad feet and toes. It would be fascinating to know if she is more a submissive or a dominant in the bedroom... although my prediction is she is a natural switch.

-Kate Middleton. I know this may seem like an odd one, but she wears tan nylons almost every day. There are a few amazing pics of her adorable feet in nylons online. Plus, I have a thing for royalty. The idea of being a pet to the royal family is kind of hot. Plus, I do love an English accent. One of the reasons I love Kiera Knightly and Kate Beckinsale. That accent just makes my pussy melt.

-Blake Lively. Okay, this may be a submit to one hot celebrity, submit to a second one for free. Without a doubt, the most adorable couple at the moment is Blake and Ryan. Being the family pet going back and forth between the two is perhaps the ultimate dream come true.

-Gal Gadot. I had to have at least one superhero on the list, did I not? Plus, I have always had a thing for Wonder Woman. I mean Lynda Carter was one of the hottest women in her original Wonder Woman suit. Gal in the new one is just utterly delicious. Plus, I think I fell in love with her first in the sexy changing room scene in Keeping Up with the Joneses (a movie I loved more than I should). She has also been in a lot of movies I love like Knight and Day (greatly underrated), the Fast series, and Death on the Nile. Lastly, her accent makes my pussy churn.

-Olivia Rodrigo. She is young, yes. But she too is often in nylons. Also, she has that girl next door look and reminds me of so many of my students... which as many of you know is my ultimate fantasy.

-Jessica Chastain. While she is only a few years younger than me, there is just something about redheads and she just has this natural beauty and presence that really makes me wet.

-Kim Kardashian. She has great legs. Wears nylons often, even thigh highs in full view. Has a great body and exudes a confidence that would make her a natural mistress. You just know she has wielded a strap-on with that perfect figure.

I also am intrigued by Angelababy, Beyoncé and Selena Gomez just to name a few more.

Five: A question from my recent How to get Comments essay that really intrigued me. This is a really interesting look at something I'm sure most readers have never thought of. I'm curious, generally speaking, would you rather have a story be rated 4.85 and read 700,000 times with 150 comments, or a story rated 4.55 read 1.2 million times with 300 comments? Is there a specific metric you value above the rest?

I have this exact situation in many ways. My most read story by far is Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride with over 7.8 million reads, 337 comments, 31,622 votes, 7,745 favourites and a good, but not amazing 4.64 score.

While, on the other hand, the story I'm most proud of, Fate of the Fishbowl, a lesbian love story from 2022, has 70,750 reads and a 4.84 score (my highest story... with only my last year's version of this story higher). My other 4.84 story is the quirky Sexual Sissy Awakening which since its release has only 59,100 reads.

Now which do I prefer?

Both have different perks.

A lot of reads gets me exposure which has readers perusing the rest of my library.

A high vote score makes me proud and gets a story higher up on the top 250 of its respective category.

In the end, while both are great, I would likely take the higher score. With Literotica getting more popular and having dozens of stories released every day it is getting harder to get a story to get the reads and exposure. A high ranked story can stand out.

Six: Do you feel like your stories help break down barriers for people? For example in helping men find their feminine side?

Without being a little bit of an egotistical bitch, the answer is definitely yes. I have had many emails over the years telling me my stories helped them explore their true sexuality. It could be a woman deciding to be with another woman, a man sucking his first cock, a couple playing with toys or other couples, a man getting pegged, a woman telling her husband she wants to have more than one man.

That said, more times than not, my stories are an escape, all erotica is, from a reader's often less than exciting real sex life. Through an author's words, a reader can push away society's ridiculous standards, allow their kink to escape the recesses of the mind, and imagine a world where they just did what they fantasized.

It can be very liberating, sexually stimulating and orgasm intense.

So, whether a reader explores a new fantasy or just gets immersed in my words I feel grateful to be a part of their lives.

Of all the themes, though, no doubt my biggest impact is creating curiosity and/or having men explore sucking dick, crossdressing and being sodomized. I have had hundreds of men e-mail me about this exact topic and many correspondences where I offered advice. In fact, last week's How To essay called How to Accept Your Cock Curiosity goes into vivid detail on this exact topic.

Seven: To what do you attribute the level of interest in incest or, at least, in reading stories about it?

A good question. I am not sure I have an exact answer other than a couple somewhat obvious ones.

One: People like what they can't have... and they like the taboo of it. Terms like Mommy, Daddy and Mother-fucker are just so nasty hot. In porn, the more taboo, the more kinky, the more stimulating for many. As such, why there is so much step-Mom porn on the internet since it doesn't break the incest laws, but let's not pretend what they are really trying to re-create is incest porn.

Two: The Oedipus syndrome concept likely has some truth. Every son sees themselves as a protector for their mother and as such a sexual attraction can be a natural evolution of the concept. For daughters they see their dad as a protector of them and as such can also become sexually attracted to a father or father figure.

EIGHT: Do you get horny from writing? Do you rub yourself while writing?

I may have written this in a previous essay, I was too lazy to go back and check, but yes and yes, and no and no. I know, what a ridiculous answer.

Yes, I get quite horny from my writing, especially as I create the set-up (as for me the set-up is more stimulating than the sex, just like foreplay is critical before intercourse). I sometimes do rub myself or use a toy on myself, but if I do, I purposely tease myself as long as I can. I try desperately not to come.

Why?

Once I come, more times than not, I am no longer in the mood to write. As such l try to resist the temptation to touch myself for as long as possible.

Nine: Best Twitter handles I follow:

Tvtights: A British site (since they call them tights) that focuses on celebrities in nylons, usually pantyhose.

NylonsKitten: She is my girl. Besides having tons of amazing nylon pics, mostly of her legs and feet, she makes great short videos and has an erotic sensuality that is second to none. The fact she has allowed me to use her photos on more than one occasion also makes her a must have. A third story, this time in the erotic comics section, called 7 Days of Foot Submission just came out... did it?

Miss_hose: A Canadian sweetheart in nylons and always showcasing her perfect nylon-clad soles and amazing manicured feet. Her brief Barbie reenactment where she slips her nylon-clad feet and pink toenails out of her heels like a Barbie is sexy as fuck.

HoseNbondageLvr: A great site that focuses on pantyhose legs and feet. Lots of great pantyhose soles, sexy toes, shiny clad legs and pantyhose clad ass.

PantyhoseSShots: Great pics of women in pantyhose... and properly dressed.

PantyhosePhan: Another great one of pics of women in pantyhose. A lot of Asian women, stewardesses and tons of my favourite mocha-coloured nylon and beautiful feet.

Sissycommunity2: The best sissy site. Great captions, gifs and more.

Ofalyssa9: Easily one of the prettiest blondes ever and a pussy I would love to devour.

HousewivesPlay: Without a doubt my favourite illustrator, as we have worked on over a dozen illustrated stories together... plus she was the one way back in the day that got me into writing. Her early Housewives at Play stories were one of the things that inspired me and definitely inspired my fascination with lesbian submissive vs dominant relationships that encompass the majority of my lesbian stories. Another chapter of the 1960s called: A Threesome will be out in 2024.

ICuckoldress: In truth, I'm not really into cuckolding, although on occasion I do write about it. That said, this woman is delicious, often wears nylons and can really take a fucking.

Myth59443826The (with the title TheMythofBNWO). This one has great short interracial scenes and usually some hot comments like a woman on her knees getting fed BBC with the words: College football recruiting these days. Or a woman stroking a BBC while a smaller white dick strokes himself with the words: she made her choice. A young white woman getting hard back shots from a much older black man with the words: old black bull—-> young white pussy. Lastly a white cop in uniform sucking a BBC being fed by another white woman with the simple words: No laws when....

BNWORASING123k: Another hot BBC site with some wicked captions as well like: This is how your daughter wants to be fucked! Don't be shy he's only going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before! Being a good girl for daddy!

It also has some cuck scenes like one where a girl gets fucked with the caption: I saw your search history... maybe if you're a good boy I'll let you watch in person next time. They have your mom (while she is triple teamed by BBC).

Lindsvanilla: A hot redheaded trans girl who often wears white thigh highs while riding a dick. She is utterly delicious.

Cumshotpalace: Which is obviously exactly what it sounds like. A lot of pretty women getting big loads all over their faces.

AmberLynn91: I'm not sure anyone has better lesbian gifs, clips and photos that will make any lesbian, bi, bi-curious, and even straight girl's pussy leak. Also, the majority of the pics are sensual. Sexy, soft porn at its best. Although sometimes you also get to watch a good hard strap-on fucking too.

Timetorub (With the subtitle goonette corruptor): A site dedicated to helping women masturbate or explore their not so straightness. Clips of girls masturbating, smelling panties, fucking themselves, unique masturbation experiments, and pussy licking. One of my new just-found go-to Twitter handles.

TEN: Hosiery 2: What brands do you wear?

While I use a variety of nylons.,of late I use four kinds the most. These are based on what I am actually wearing.

For when I want to be sexy and get fucked... I have a variety of Victoria Secret stockings and thigh highs I wear. Victoria Secret nylons are expensive, but sometimes they have great sales... like 75% off. Besides being silky sheer, they are sexy as fuck. Whether it is thigh highs or stockings that need a garter, they will showcase your legs perfectly. All my nylons are sandalfoot, which I insist on, as I want my always perfectly manicured toes to be showcased. Some come with a seem down the back, one pair even comes with fake diamonds up the back. Another pair has the sexy old school Cuban heel. In the end, if you want to get laid, want to seduce someone, get second and third looks... buy yourself a few pairs of these.

Bonus: besides black, red and tan, they come in some unique colours like purple, pink and blue... so you can really accessorize with them.

My regular at work under a dress or skirt is the Secret Silky collection. They are soft, sheer and perfect for the average day. I have pairs in a couple of colours and both pantyhose and thigh highs. They are also reasonably priced and can be purchased anywhere (Victoria Secret is all online from my experience).

A little while ago, I also purchased some knee-high stockings after seeing a student wearing them. I don't wear them with a skirt like she did... but I have worn them at home or under jeans. They are also perfect with my one pair of boots I wear on occasion. I bought twelve pairs of Manzi lady sheer knee-high stockings on Amazon for under twenty-four bucks. I have only used three of these pairs so far, but they still showcase my feet quite well, which my husband likes, of course.

Lastly, my husband bought me three different colours of Berkshire anklets. They are sheer nylons, but just go over the ankle. These are used for massages with my husband will only give me foot massages when I'm in nylons, which I usually am, but after I shower or put on my pyjamas, I am not going back into pantyhose or stockings. I also use these or the knee highs when on the phone with my husband and Skyping for some teasing.

These are all easily available in North America or on Amazon.

Eleven: How have you managed to keep this all hidden from your husband for so long? Or have you?

I have kept it from my husband all these years.

It's somewhat easy as he is often gone for days at a time as he works in the oil fields.

When he is gone, I write a lot more.

That said, when he is home he often watches a lot of sports in his man cave and it allows me to write a fair amount when he is in the house or even in the same room.

I could tell him I suppose. Yet, this is something that is just mine.

Twelve: What are your top fetishes now?

I'm not going to go into deep detail here as I actually have an idea for an essay next year (we will see if this comes to fruition), but here they are... in order-ish:

A. Pantyhose, stockings, thigh highs, tights, etc.

This is likely obvious since it is my author name, my Twitter title and more. I love wearing them, I mostly watch porn where women are wearing them and I am mostly captivated by women or girls who wear them. I imagine in my over 650 stories I have written there are less than ten where nylons in some capacity are not mentioned that are not gay stories.

B. Lesbians

All my biggest fantasies are lesbian. The porn I most watch is lesbian. The stories I feel come most smoothly out of me are lesbian. While I don't get to explore as much as I used to, I love eating pussy. I love the scent of a woman. I love a woman's body.