Twenty Questions 2023

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THIRTY-FOUR: Dr. Lee's Demon Whores

Mercedes Carrera, Riley Reyes, Mai Li

Lesbian (Stockings)

The three women are investigating the mysterious home of Dr. Lee. Once inside, they find some sex toys while a mist washes over them, drugging them into behaving like horny lesbians... where they pleasure each other, including an epic double penetration of Riley at the end. A very hot video, if you are into mind control themes.

THIRTY-FIVE: Big Cock Bully

Reagan Foxx

Straight (Stockings)

Reagan calls a dad she knows when she learns her son is being bullied by his son. She invites him over to chat, but instead the son comes over. The 18-year-old stud is confident, and he pulls his cock out when he senses she is craving cock. Reagan uses the excuse of sucking his cock to end the bullying, but the truth is that she wants that dick. There are lots of big cock bully stories... but this is one of the most delicious. Other ones include Reagan Foxx, Krissy Lynn, Alexis Faux, Charlie Phoenix, Sloan Ryder and Syren De Mer.

THIRTY-SI: One Taste Is All It Takes

Kendra Lust, Lena Paul

Lesbian

Step-daughter Lena is always mortified by her step-mother's constant lack of panties. Kendra, a little over the top, grabs Lena's hand and shoves it in her pussy and points out it is just a vagina. Lena is grossed out and wonders why it is so warm as the mom leaves the room. Lena, for reason unknown, moves her fingers to her nose and is surprised how good it smells and then how good it tastes. Lena's facial expressions during this are amazing. For reasons that make no sense, Lena goes to her mom's dresser to grab panties instead of (you know) the laundry hamper for wet ones where she is caught in the act. This leads to a hot scene where Lena can't get enough of her step-mom's pussy scent and taste with a fair amount of Mommy Talk. This will likely one day be a story I try, although I will make it hopefully a lot more believable (I mean as believable as porn stories can be).

THIRTY-SEVEN: The Interview

Carter Cruise, Chanell Heart

Lesbian (Interracial)

A super fun story about Carter going to a job interview, and being asked many strange questions by the boss Chanell. Carter struggles to stay focused when Chanel goes down on her in an amazing under the table scene... followed by Carter being convinced to eat her first pussy to get the job.

THIRTY-EIGHT: Accidental Aphrodisiac

Julia Ann, Romi Rain, Marica Hase and Kira Noi

Lesbian Orgy (Stockings)

Kira brings a mysterious pheromone she bought that leaks during a meeting, and as it takes effect on the women, the meeting becomes a foursome lesbian orgy with wild, kinky unbridled sex with, of course, strap-ons.

THIRTY-NINE: Poolside Temptations A Deep Analysis Extended

Coco Lovelock, Theodora Day, Penny Barber

Straight incest swap story (sister-brother swap)

The opening scene of the epic Deep Analysis movie. This is actual two scenes in one. The first one is basic and although hot because Penny Barber is always hot (and also sets up the plot a little) it is the weakness scene of the film and I skip it and get to the siblings sex scene. Two sets of siblings take part in a kinky swap sex scene, where two wild siblings push their innocent siblings into extreme kink (the scene is a must when Theodora convinces the sweet innocent Coco to lose her virginity, and both sets of siblings end up fucking each other).

FOURTY: Browser History

Lyra Law, Mona Wales

Lesbian

Step-daughter is watching lesbian porn on her laptop when her mom comes home. She closes it just in tome to not get caught. They accidentally swap computers, and both open the other's laptop to find Girlsway lesbian porn on... but not what they had been watching. They each search each other's browser history before confronting each other and deciding to make a real life step-mommy and step-daughter porn. A lot of fun. Lyra is so utterly delicious as always as is Mona.

FOURTY-ONE: Nerd Rules: Labyrinths & Lesbians

Ivy Wolfe, Judy Jolie, Alison Rey, Whitney Wright

Lesbian

Three cute and nerdy friends are playing a tabletop roleplaying game, when Ivy's popular stepsister (Whitney) starts teasing the nerd friends... distracting and tempting them, until the two friends succumb to a threesome... which after some resistance becomes a foursome, when Ivy reluctantly joins in. A nerd lover's paradise.

FOURTY-TWO: Cuckold Sessions: Carolina Sweets Daizy Cooper

Carolina Sweets, Daizy Cooper

Cuckold, Interracial, Threesome (Stockings)

Without a doubt the hottest cuckold scene I have seen. Usually, I am not a huge fan of cuckold scenes, but this one is less about humiliating the guy, and more about making sure his girlfriend gets the fucking she deserves. Daizy convinces her good friend Carolina to cheat on her boyfriend and get some big black dick. Carolina eventually agrees, and she gets the fucking of her life. Some of the best cock sucking I have ever seen, and Carolina's sweet innocent voice takes this scene to a whole other level (I just wished she talked even more). Partway through the cock sucking, the boyfriend shows up, and instead of being angry, he is oddly turned on and ends up watching, approving, and becoming a cuckold for Carolina.

FOURTY-THREE: An Airtight Education

Jasmine Jae (Stockings)

Gangbang

A teacher reads texts from three students, and then challenges them to put their words into deeds. Some hot triple action... a fantasy of mine....

FOURTY-FOUR: Bullies Teach Geeks A Lesson

PeachySkye, Summer Fox, Lola Rose, Sophie Skye

Lesbian

A fun lesbian scene where two bullies (Peach & Summer) make two nerds (Lola & Sophie... both looking like the cutest, hottest nerds ever... oh the power of glasses) where the bullies promise to leave them alone for good if they 'do what they say' for one night... which includes pussy eating and strap-on fucking. And they are all English so the accent which is so sexy adds to the scene.

FOURTY-FIVE: And Other Benefits

Casey Calvert, Riley Reyes, Tina Comet

Lesbian Pantyhose Play

New employee Riley is concerned about the office dress code, which requires pantyhose even in the hot summer months, but her new coworkers Casey and Tina show her that, in addition to their professional appearance, there are other benefits to wearing pantyhose... Includes pantyhose foot licking, pantyhose crotch masturbating, and some epic scissoring.

FOURTY-SIX: A Mother's Prayer

Trinity St. Clair and Kobe Lee

Lesbian

Religious themed stories are always so hot and kinky. In this one Trinity seduces her very conservative and religious step-mother by saying the devil is in her pussy and her mom needs to help get it out. Yes, it is absurd... but it is hot. It led to a sequel as well where a councillor (Tanya Tate) comes to deal with the issue.

FOURTY-SEVEN: Wedding Ceremony

Cory Chase, Abella Danger

Threesome (Stockings)

A guy goes to see his therapist (Cory in black thigh highs) on his wedding day because he can't get an erection. She shows him her tits before hypnotizing him to get him hard. The bride, in her wedding dress and white stockings, arrives to find him hard, and then sucks him... fucks him... and takes it in the ass, as therapist Cory encourages the two of them and, of course, joins them.

FOURTY-EIGHT: A Religious Experience

Alison Rey, Tina Comet

Lesbian (Pantyhose)

I have a weakness for religion play. As such, this is such a hot nylon foot sucking video. In it, the so cute and adorable Alison comes to spread the word of the lord, and Tina ends up instead worshipping her nylon-clad feet. While I prefer sandalfoot nylons, this reinforced toe scene is damn hot.

PS: There is a sequel called A Religious Experience 2 that continues the story.

PPS: There is another similar story called Another Religious Experience as well... with even more foot worship, and this one with reinforced toe and Cuban heel.

PPPS: There is another wild religious themed one, where an older woman comes to spread the gospel, and instead gets her nylon clad feet worshipped by two younger girls. Unsure if this is the correct title, but I think it's called: Una and Kayla have a sole witness.

FOURTY-NINE: Concerned Prudes Association

Kit Mercer, Audrey Madison, Jupiter Jetson, Pristine Edge

Lesbian orgy (Stockings & Pantyhose)

Four moms meet to discuss the lesbian play a drama teacher is planning to produce. They decide to act out some of the scenes and film them, to show the principal how bad the play is... which leads to a foursome lesbian orgy of straight women... three of them in stockings or pantyhose. A delicious episode, with a lot of pussy munching.

FIFTY: The Revelation

Jasmine Rae, Stella Cox

Lesbian (Stockings)

Jasmine learns that due to a mix-up, the girl she thought was her daughter for all these years isn't. Stella uses this knowledge as a reason to finally do what she has always wanted to do: have sex with her hot mom... the confusion about why she had always been attracted to her answered, and no longer taboo. After much resistance, Jasmine gives in for a wicked sexual romp, including some delicious ass eating.

FIFTY-ONE: Supergirl: Therapy

Melody Marks

Straight Mind Control Superhero Domination (Pantyhose)

Kara is interviewing a famous therapist, unaware that he is evil and knows who she really is. Using psychological domination, Ryan turns her into a mindless fuck toy with excessive verbal abuse and pantyhose play. Melody is so hot as Supergirl and Kara.

FIFTY-TWO: Blackmailed by Husband's Partner

Mandy Flores

Straight Blackmail (Stockings)

Mandy's husband's business partner comes over and threatens to pull his money out unless she fucks him... reluctantly she does. A sexy amateur scene.

FIFTY-THREE: Hold the Phone: Family Call

Alison Rey, Isabella Nice

Lesbian

Alison chats with her sister, and slowly the camera reveals her pussy is being eaten by her niece. After a while the niece takes the phone, and she speaks with her mother while she is serviced by her aunt. A wicked start, which led to me writing my phone kinky phone story called: On the Phone: Seducing my Niece.

FIFTY-FOUR: Holy Ass

Ava Sinclaire

Straight

When local youth group leader Ava Sinclaire visits her neighbor Quinton James to try and spread the word of God, he invites her inside to talk. The stud convinces the virginal girl that she can have sex and not disrespect God... if she takes it in the ass. Ava is so sweet and innocent. A fun play on using religion to get laid.

FIFTY-FIVE: Lady Boss: Prove Yourself

Penny Pax, Vanessa Veracruz, and Darcie Dolce

Lesbian (Stockings)

Penny and Darcie are pretending to be married lesbians to get an insurance policy... but then they must prove it, when her boss Vanessa comes to check in on them. The original tentative sweet innocence of Penny and Darcie is fun.

FIFTY-SIX: Black on Blondes: Emma Hix

Emma Hix

Interracial Straight Threeway (Stockings)

A great series, sometimes with cool plots, in this one Emma is a singer trying to get signed by two black music men, and she ends up singing a sexy tune as she sucks both cocks, and gets spit-toasted and double penetrated. A great BBC threeway scene. Emma is so sweet and cute.

FIFTY-SEVEN: Naughty Touch

Chloe Surreal

Straight

Not MY Grandpa is a fetish site that focuses on younger girls getting fucked by older men (grandpas). Most of them are oddly hot... the grandpa's often tricking the younger girls in stroking their cock and then more. This one grandpa is helping Chloe with a workout that is very sexual as the bewildered Chloe is felt up, rubbed and has his balls in her face. Eventually when she stands up for herself he blackmails her and then uses her.

FIFTY-EIGHT: The Babysitter Trainer

Kimberly Kane & Cleo Clementine

Lesbian (Stockings)

This one is hot as Cleo is one of the sexiest, sweet looking babysitters ever. Kimberly in sexy black lingerie and stockings drugs her babysitter, and then begins to pleasure her. Yes, there is some non-consensual and drugging to start with (if you don't like that kind of thing), but a confused Cleo eventually discovers the joys of lesbian sex. For a scene that includes drugging the young girl, it ends up being rather sweet and sensual. By the way, in another scene, Kimberly drugs and seduces a mother in Lesbian StepMother Trainer with Syren De Mer!

FIFTY-NINE: The Biology Professor

Charlotte Stokely, Emily Willis

Lesbian (Stockings)

Other than the fact that Charlotte is a biography teacher instead of an English teacher, this may be one of my most raw and close fantasies. Emily is at the teacher's house and seduces Charlotte, who happens to be in a garter-belt and stockings (like I often am at home... although usually just thigh highs) by pushing her to be a good teacher and to teach her hands-on biology. Charlotte's orgasm is so fucking hot... Emily plays the teenage seductress so perfectly. A perfect student-teacher scene... it would only be better if it was staged in a classroom.

SIXTY: Almost Caught with the Babysitter

Penny Pax, Jayden Cole

Lesbian (Stockings)

Penny returns from a night out with her husband and is seduced by the sexy babysitter while the husband is home. Penny plays a sexy MILF and Jayden a hot seductress. Penny in black stockings looks delicious as always and in heels. Although super vague, my 2022 illustrated story A Babysitter's Christmas Gift started from this plot.

SIXTY-ONE: Assistant Fail

Elsa Jean, Katana Kombat

Lesbian (Pantyhose)

Katana is a demanding boss, and is finally pushed to the limit with her employee's incompetence and she decides to punish her with a big strap-on. Elsa in tan pantyhose is an absolute sexy stunner, and she takes the strap-on like a champ, even bouncing on it eagerly.

SIXTY-TWO: Whore Mouth Office Girls 2: HR Gets Involved

Mia Li, Yasmine Deleon

Lesbian (Stockings)

Human Resources got wind of that little soirée that went down after hours at their law firm (Whore Mouth Office Girls). So Mia and Yasmine are supposed to watch the tape and decide what to do... of course the video is wickedly hot, and they end up getting horny and fucking each other. Making this even better: both are in nylons.

SIXTY-THREE: Privileged White Woman Karen Learns Her Lesson When She Gets Some BBC

Helena Price

WARNING: Verbal abuse

A white neighbour goes ballistic on her black neighbours, and she ends up in their house, where two older black men show the stuck-up white bitch why so many people are coming into to their house. She discovers her joy of BBC as she takes two glorious BBC's and gets spit roasted.              

SIXTY-FOUR: Ms. Boss

Vanessa Veracruz, Spencer Scott

Lesbian (Stockings)

The hot and mean lesbian series is indeed hot, and a series where one woman dominates another. While most of them are delicious, this is one of the best. It has stockings... it is an office scene... has two beautiful women... and a hot plot where the boss dominates her ignorant employee... a very lengthy strap-on scene.

SIXTY-FIVE: Caught with My Remote

Cherie DeVille, Kenna James

Lesbian

Step-daughter Kenna switches her mom's panties with a pair of remote control vibrating panties. At the dinner table, for a good ten minutes Kenna uses her phone to give Cherie quick buzzes of pleasure confusing the prim and proper step-mom... all while the husband/dad is there. Cherie tries to carry on a normal conversation as the vibrations increase and Kenna sneaks under the table and licks her as the pulsations increase intensely. Cherie is super hot trying to act normal while her pussy is on fire. Some hot under the table pussy licking and a pretty sweet sex scene all under the table once the husband leaves (oddly for way too long LOL).

SIXTY-SIX: Parent Teacher Confrontation

Christie Stevens, London River, Dee Williams

Lesbian (Stockings)

Christie, a very conservative teacher, goes to deal with two lesbian parents' home to confront them about their daughter. After she offends them both, the lesbian women question whether she secretly wishes she was a lesbian, and so.... Both Christie and London are in sexy beige thigh high stockings, as well.

SIXTY-SEVEN: Pro Deviants 3: Business Affairs

India Summer, Kat Dior, Kira Noir

Lesbian (Stockings)

Kat and Kira are fooling around in the office, when they are caught by their boss India, which leads to a hot lesbian workplace threesome... all three in black nylons.

SIXTY-EIGHT: Prom Night Delight Part 1 & 2

Izzy Wilde

Trans (Stockings)

It is Prom Night for Izzy, although she doesn't seem able to get to the Prom, while she has a lot of fun getting ready for the big night... with a lot of dick. In mocha nylons... yummy! Her braces... sexy cute. Her eagerness... delicious.

SIXTY-NINE: Guess the Pussy

Unknown Amateur

Lesbian

A girl is blindfolded and has a variety of girls lick her pussy on her birthday. Short, but so hot. Would love to have known how it all transpired.

SEVENTY: Home Shopping Channel Cum In Pantyhose Live On The Air

Sahrye, Ari Parker

Lesbian (Pantyhose)

Sahrye isn't happy Ari was chosen to be the host instead of her, so she takes her revenge by hiding under Ari's table and getting Ari off as she attempts to muddle through her job... and no one... I mean no one... can come from a foot job as excitingly as Ari Parker. I have a thing for sneaky sex, so this one where she is supposedly on live tv and trying not to come is wicked fun. This theme is also the focus in Anchor Woman Cums In Pantyhose Live On Air, where this time Ari beats out Meiko for the head anchor job, so Meiko takes revenge by making Ari cum yet again on live television.

SEVENTY-ONE: Kinky Secrets of the Suburbs: Part Four

Codi Vore, Cherie Deville

Threesome (Stockings)

Codi is a reporter investigating sex secrets of the suburbs in this series. Here in the final part, Codi is seduced into a threesome with Cherie and her husband that ends with one of the best double penetration scenes ever, as Cherie takes a real cock and a strap-on.

SEVENTY-TWO: That Which She Hates Most

Whitney Wright, Reagan Foxx, Ana Foxxx

Lesbian

Reagan is an uptight bitch who refuses the adoption of a lesbian couple. When they find out why they didn't get a child, they follow her, catch her cheating on her husband and blackmail her. They humiliate her and turn her into a pussy licking pet.

SEVENTY-THREE: Blacked: Elsa Jean Rachel James & Sydney Cole

Elsa Jean, Rachel James & Sydney Cole

Interracial Orgy (Stockings)

Three coeds on their last day of sorority initiation have one final task: fuck three BBC's. While, as usual, the script and plot are almost non-existent (Blacked really needs to get some writers), the cinematography in this one is top notch. All three sucking cock at once in sexy unison. All three in similar positons getting fucked. Sydney is the nastiest at first, but Elsa gets really hungry for black cock as well. Three amazing pretty girls taking three amazing black cocks. Also, all three take cream pies. A literally delicious scene.