Twenty Questions 2023

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlee Chase, Macy Cartel

Straight

A mother has twice sucked a porn producer's dick to stop him from filming her daughter in porn. Yet, she walks in on him fucking her daughter. She reluctantly lets him fuck her in front of her daughter to stop him once and for all... although it isn't the end as there is a part four. Charlee's hatred for him as she is fucked is hot and Macy's blonde bimbo-ish giggles is also hot.

Hypnotic Skills

Star Nine, Caroline Pierce

Pantyhose Mind Control

Star uses the power of hypnosis through her pantyhose-clad foot to make her professor her pet. It is a long scene, with tons of dialogue, and extensive pantyhose foot worship.

NICHE PARADE - Pretty Blonde Girl Reaches In My Car And Jerks Me Off

Unknown

Public car hand Job

This the hottest of the series in my opinion, where a pretty girl sees a guy jerking off in his car and decides to help him put with a hand job. Although these are likely scripted, they are still just a fun scene.

Epic fuckfest! Scene 3

Alana Cruise, Michael DelRay, Sophia Grace, Draven Navarro

Bi-orgy (Stockings)

The hottest bi foursome I have ever seen. Lesbian, straight and gay all in one, and Alana wearing amazing mocha stockings.

Shoot your Shot: A Freeuse Movie

Leana Lovings, Penelope Kay, Charley Hart, Vivianne DeSilva, Willow Ryder, Bella Forbes, Eden West

Freeuse (Stockings)

In a FREEUSE world, women are always available for sex whenever men want it!

Hopeless romantic Nicky Rebel finally works up the courage to ask his workplace crush, Penelope, out on a date, but his obnoxious rival Peter gets in the way. Nicky tries everything to get over his failed attempt to shoot his shot and win Penelope back. Emotions evolve and relationship dynamics shift, taking him on a journey through incredible experiences with his office superiors, co-workers and friends.

Big Cock Bully: Sloan Ryder

Sloan Ryder

Interracial (Stockings)

A mom discovers her son is being bullied by a black man. She goes to his house to confront him, and they end up with a solution: she can suck his dick. This, of course, leads to much more, and Sloan discovering the joys of BBC.

Watching My Mom Go Black: Jasmine Jae and Joseline Kelly

Jasmine Jae and Joseline Kelly

Interracial

Stepmom Jasmine walks in on her daughter and her black boyfriend having sex, and she decides to join in and discover the joys of BBC. The daughter gets really turned on by watching her mom get fucked and talks so nasty.

Hypno Therapy

Star Nine, Tina Lee Comet

Hypnotic Lesbian Pantyhose

Star Nine is a therapist who hypnotizes Tina and turns her into a pantyhose foot-worshipping and strap-on taking lesbian pet. Great pantyhose scene.

Wonder_Woman_Recon_Interrupted

Abbie Maley

Superhero Mind Control Domination (Pantyhose)

Wonder Woman goes to collect some evidence from a secret lab, but she ends up being dominated by two villains. She ends up taking both dicks in her mouth and pussy. Like other superhero stories, there are lots of pantyhose foot shots.

Lesbian Teachers

Aubree Valentine, Serene Siren

Lesbian (Stockings)

Aubree admits to her teacher that she wants to ask out a woman. Serene offers to practice how to ask a girl out, and they end up doing more than just practising. Lots of lesbian sex right on the teacher's desk... which... as a teacher, I have fantasized about many, many times. Serene wearing my favourite colour of nylon helps too.

Watching My Mom Go Black: Brandi Love

Brandi Love

Interracial

Stepmom Brandi is concerned about her stepson's lack of interest in sex, and she decides to teach him by having him watch her fuck the help... a black man with a huge cock. Brandi sucks cock and tales it a variety of positions while she and her BBC lover explain how to please a woman. A hot scene that is a little less predicable than most Blacked scenes.

Stop Fucking Whores in My House

Cherie Deville Niki Snow

Straight (Stockings)

Stepmom Cherie catches her stepson with a girl in his bed, and she decides to teach him a lesson by fucking him. Cherie is nasty in this scene as she fucks her stepson, and then turns it into a threesome when the girl returns.

Nothing's Too Good For My Boy

Sophia Burns, Penny Barber

Straight

A teacher brings in and blackmails a virgin cheerleader to suck and fuck her son. Sophia is hot as sweet cheerleader who learns she loves cock and Penny is wicked as she talks throughout the nasty scene. Sophia ends up taking it in all three holes.

The Dinner/ Le Diner

Claire La Soumise

Under the table (Stockings)

This is episode two of a Dorcel Club story in French (although there isn't much talking in this episode). The story focuses on a girl who arrives at a fancy cocktail party, and she ends up under the table servicing both men and women. Of all the under the table scenes, this one may be the most erotic.

Watching My Mom Go Black

Cory Chase

Interracial (Stockings)

Cory, in her traditional beige stockings, takes a BBC in all three of her holes while her son watches. A hot cuckold scene.

The Timeout Chair

India Summer, Elena Koshka

Lesbian

A rare scene where both women end up dominating the other. In the first part step-mother India punishes her step-daughter for getting a hefty parking ticket by kneeling in front of the timeout chair and licking her pussy. When India comes home late and is busted by her step-daughter, Elena returns the favour making her kneel before the timeout chair and service her. Some delicious pussy eating.

Winter Jade Makes Her Professor Naomi Swann Cum In Pantyhose

Winter Jade, Naomi Swann

Lesbian Pantyhose Play

Student seduces her professor by rubbing her pantyhose-clad pussy with her pantyhose-clad feet. In a rare scene from Bratty Babes Own You, both girls cum.

Superbowl Gangbang

Katrina Colt

Interracial Gangbang (Stockings)

Katrina's husband has three black friends over watching the super bowl. Katrina hosts the gathering, and then sends her husband out for more snacks before changing into lingerie and offering the three BBC's herself. She takes all three BBC's in all three holes.

Pantyhose Correction

Star Nine, Eve

Pantyhose Sniffing

This is a different one. A stepmom finds her stepdaughter's wet pantyhose, and she decides to tech her a lesson. She makes Star smell her own pantyhose and rub herself. Star is in pantyhose, which enhances the hotness of the scene. A hot, unique masturbation scene with lots of pantyhose sniffing, and pantyhose foot shots.

Watching My Daughter Go Black-Aailyah Love, Paisley Porter

Aaliyah Love, Paisley Porter

Paisley brings home a black man she met at the beach; Aaliyah brings home a black man as well; each are in their bedrooms having fun, when they hear each other and discover each other's secret. This leads to a fun foursome and some daughter-mom swapping.

Pregnant Hosiery

Star Nine, Siren

Pantyhose Foot Fetish

Star Nine offers her pregnant co-worker the pleasure of a foot rub, and then a foot tongue bath. A quick but hot scene.

Blacked on Blondes: Heather Honey

Heather Honey

Interracial

Again, not much for plot. A black student wants to ass fuck Honey and Honey isn't sure. She asks the professor about anal sex and he stresses that women enjoy sex the most when double penetrated... and then proves his point with some quality two BBC double penetrating a cute, white girl in pigtails.

Executive Decision

KeiraCroft

Freeuse

Kiera is the boss, but ends up being fucked by one of her employees while the others watch while she tries to run a meeting.

Groped Live and on Location

Angel Youngs

Freeuse Straight (Stockings)

Angel is trying to do a newscast, when the perp starts molesting her. Somewhat of a freeuse scene, since after a while, she gives in and goes back to the van to get that big cock.

White Bitch Says the Word N and Gets Fucked by Three BBCs

Jessie Parker

Interracial

Although a little corny, using religion in a rather unbelievable way, and Jessie's baby girl voice is both sexy and a little grating at the same time. Yet, she sucks cock well, talks nasty once she gets that BBC and ends up a three-hole slut for BBC.

Why Should You Have All The Fun

Sheena Ryder

Straight Threesome (Stockings)

Sheena, a MILF, has been fucking a younger man. The young stud tells his friend and then offers the MILF a threesome. Sheena is skeptical at first, and annoyed her secret is out, but the thought of two young cocks pounding her is too much and she ends up in a great threesome... including some hot double penetration... a MILF dream come true.

There you have it... 200 scenes to watch when time permits.

Merry Christmas and hops for an amazing 2024.

Jasmine Dec 2023.