Twenty Questions 2023

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monique Alexander

Straight (Pantyhose)

An amazing pantyhose scene with not much plot. Monique comes home and gets a foot massage from her stepson, and then they fuck. Lots of pantyhose play. A must for pantyhose fans.

Home Shopping Channel Cum In Pantyhose Live On Air

Ari Parker

Lesbian Pantyhose Foot Rub

Ari tries to stay focused on presenting lipstick on the air, as a co-worker uses both of her feet on her pantyhose-clad pussy.

Casting Couch

Maitland Ward

Anal Double Penetration

A Tushy scene where the hot redhead is dealing with two actors as a casting agent, and she ends up testing them out, with an intense anal scene with multiple double penetration positions.

The Arrangement: The Harvest

Emma Starletto, Adrianna Jade

Daughter Swap (Stockings)

Ever wonder what happens behind closed doors at a Hutterite village? This wicked daughter swap is a hot scene where two teen daughters each get fucked by the other's dad, and then her own dad. Hot.

Go Stuck Yourself

Angel Youngs, Crystal Taylor

Lesbian

For reasons I don't understand, I like videos where women get stuck. Yes, they are unbelievable... yet that doesn't make them sexy. This one has Crystal as a teacher who decides to rub one out when she is alone, drops her toy and ends up getting stuck under her desk in a rather compromising position. Sexy student walks in, sees her teacher stuck, takes some pictures and offers to help for a price... eat her pussy. This is another teacher fantasy that I have in my fantasies on more than one occasion. Maybe she is a nerd, maybe a cheerleader, maybe a stud jock... but getting stuck and getting fucked is super hot.

What's It Going to Take

Lily James

Straight Anal

Lily comes over to deal with her son's bully who promises to leave him alone if she gives him a hand job, which leads to a blow job, which leads to anal. Lily is hot as a mom not at all interested... at first.

Who Needs Dad

Aidra Fox, Serene Siren

Lesbian (Stockings)

Serene is getting ready for a date with her husband, but she learns he can't make it. Angry and hurt, stepdaughter Aidra confronts her, and slowly seduces her. A sexy, sensual scene, with Serene in the most amazing dark mocha thigh highs.

The Challenge

Charlie Phoenix

Straight (Pantyhose)

Charlie's son is doing a Tik Tok challenge to come on his mom. When she catches him she is angry, but when she hears that a bitch she hates had helped her son complete his mission, she decides to go all in... literally. Her son can come inside her. A great fuck scene, torn pantyhose, and a great creampie.

Cheerleader Angel Makes Cheerleader Ari Cum In Pantyhose

Angel, Ari Parker

Lesbian (Pantyhose)

Ari (yes again; what can I say, she's really hot), who is often bullied by head cheerleader Angel, has obtained some blackmail evidence that will finally expose the bitch... but Angel is too smart, and she turns Ari into the submissive she truly is, with a nylon-clad pussy rub and coercing her into smelling her nylon-clad feet. I love cheerleaders... who doesn't... so this one is yummy.

Home Office Freeuse

Alexis Fawx

Straight/Freeuse (Pantyhose)

In truth, I wouldn't really call this freeuse, since it is only one scene... but what a scene it is! A scene that has almost everything I love in a straight scene. Alexis is working, in amazing mocha coloured pantyhose, on the phone and she is used by her man. It is a super hot scene, and it has lots of amazing anal, and lots of nylon-clad leg and foot clips.

Hot Teacher Making A Home Visit

Eva Long

Straight (Stockings)

Teacher is ordered to go and help a sick student stay caught up. Told through her own thoughts, she teases him and ends up fucking him. Eva, as is often the case, is in mocha nylons, which adds to the hot scene. Would I love to go to a student's house and service a student? Of course, I would.

Lady Scientist Zapped Into A Horny Slut By Her Own Mind Ray

Tina Lee Comet

Straight Mind Control (Stockings)

Scientist is turned into a cock hungry subservient submissive slut by another scientist. A hot mind control scene.

Tushy: Chloe

Chloe

Straight Anal (Stockings)

A reporter is interviewing two musicians, and she ends up in a hot threesome, with lots of anal, and a wicked double penetration scene.

My Teacher Secret

Lillian Stone

Straight , Anal

Lillian is teaching a student online, and once she is done with him, she assumes he logged out but he just fell asleep. She then switches into her sexy teacher fan cam and puts on a show, fucking herself in the ass. The student wakes up, watches in awe, and then alerts his teacher. He threatens to out her if she doesn't come over to join him within an hour. She is fucked... literally... and heads over. She is forced to ride a dildo in her ass, and then take her student's dick up her ass. A hot teacher fantasy, and in black thigh highs.

Making Mom Squirm

Dava Foxx, Anya Olsen

Lesbian

Anya discovers Mommy Girl porn on her step-mom's laptop and uses it to seduce her step-mom. Another scene with a fair amount of Mommy Talk which is used to draw Dava in. A wicked spanking opens the door for some fun lesbian play with excessive Mommy Talk.

Making New Roommate My Bitch

Clare Star, Anna

Lesbian

Clare makes the woman (Anna) coming to move into her house take one final test to move in... be her slut. If you like lesbian nasty talk... especially with that English accent... and a lot of strap-on fucking... this one is for you. Clare calls Anna a slut a lot and Anna eagerly agrees to be the house whore.

Meating the Mother

Ariana Marie, Nicolette Shea

Lesbian

Ariana is at her friend's house and is intoxicated by her mother... who seduces her the moment the daughter goes to the washroom.

Cadence Foot Worship Revenge

Cadence Lux, Nyxon

Lesbian Mind Control (Pantyhose)

Cadence is sick of her bitchy professor, and she acquires a pendant that hypnotises her and turns her into her slave... worshipping her pantyhose feet. Cadence is adorable as she gets so excited each time the professor obeys her.

Busting a Nut in the Bride

Adria Rae

Straight Anal (Stockings)

A bride wants one final good anal fucking with her fiancé's good friend before she walks down the aisle... in her wedding dress, and white stockings of course.

Office Pantyhose Rendezvous

Sonia Harcourt, Tina Lee Comet

Lesbian (Pantyhose)

Sonia teases Tina with her pantyhose foot, and when the boss leaves, the two get into a hot pantyhose worshipping sex scene. Foot kissing, foot humping, and eating pussy through pantyhose all occur.

Mom Son Secrets V

Jodi West

Straight Incest

A hot incest based stuck scene where Jodi gets stuck getting into her window and ends up being molested and eventually spit-roasted while stuck.

My Evil Stepmom Fucked My Ass #03 Scene 01

Phoenix Marie, Jenna Sativa

Lesbian (Stockings)

The amazingly dominant Phoenix in her often used sexy tan nylons, discovers her stepdaughter stole her panties, so she punishes her with some dominant strap-on fucking and anal training. I'm not sure anyone else does domination quite like Phoenix.

MILF'S mouth Gets Used by Son's Friend

Snultry

Super short at under four minutes, but what a hot fantasy. Mom is on her knees in the kitchen cleaning, when her son's black friend walks, in saying he forgot his bag, and he stops with his cock right in her face. Before you know it, she has a mouthful of dick and within a couple minutes, with just a bit of sexy talk, she takes his load. A very hot fantasy.

Shiny Hose Make Her Cold Boss Hot

Cadence Lux, Tina Lee Comet

Lesbian (Pantyhose)

Cadence notices her bitchy boss is distracted by her sexy, sheer, shiny nylons, and she uses them to seduce and turn the tables on the boss. Lots of pantyhose foot worship, and some pantyhose pussy eating.

Caught By The Cop

India Summer, Reagan Foxx and Amilia Onyx

Lesbian

India, the sexiest cop in the world, brings home Amilia, who she caught spray painting, home to step-mom Reagan. India makes Reagan spank her stepdaughter and then watch as Amilia orally pleasures India. Of course, that leads to a sexy threesome... Reagan again playing an amazing shocked MILF.

Freudian Slip

Syren De Mer, Penny Barber

Incest play therapy (Stockings)

Penny is a therapist helping a mother and daughter deal with their issues. The Perv Therapy series is heavy on talk and set-up, but the sex scenes are often delicious, and this is the best one of them.

Intern Lilly Makes Boss Cum In Pantyhose

Lilly, Bella

Lesbian (Pantyhose)

When Lilly is informed she isn't a good fit for a job, she slips out of heels and convinces her boss she deserves a raise, and with some hot toe sucking as well. Lilly is just so sexy. Office sex scenes are also hot since they are taboo, and this one is the best of them in this series. Almost as good is Cleo Gets a Raise by Making Boss Ari Cum. Ari yet again, where this time she's an annoyed boss informing Cleo there's no way she's getting that undeserved raise. The look on Ari's face when Cleo's foot touches her pantyhose-clad crotch all alone is worth the price (as always), as is how much Ari comes this time as well.

I'll Tell Mom

Mandy Flores

Straight Incest

Mandy catches her step-dad jerking off watching porn of her mother and gets turned on. She gets excited and starts to do what her mother was doing to her step-son. She sucks his cock, gets her pussy liked and demands he fuck her... he tries to resist... but she threatens to tell Mommy... The lines Daddy fuck me. Daddy give me that cock are so nasty hot. Also a great scene how she bucks her hips on the desk to fuck his dick. Finishes with a delicious cream pie.

Lunching On Stepmom's Ass

Brittany Andrews

Straight (Stockings)

Kid meets his new stepmom, who gives him a sneaky nylon foot job under the kitchen table with his dad right there, before they sneak off for a marathon fuck session, including a great anal scene and cream pie. A humorous ending adds to the hot scene.

Pantyhose Business Trip

Vonka, Tina Lee Comet

Lesbian (Pantyhose)

Tina teases her boss in a hotel room in her pantyhose until the boss can't take it anymore, and ends up in a hot lesbian pantyhose worshipping sex scene. Pantyhose licking and sucking. Toes and pussy are included in this delicious scene.

Girl Scout Daughter Nooky

Winter Jade, Lauren Phillips, Chloe Foster & Aaliyah Love

Lesbian (Stockings)

If you have a girl guide fetish, this one is for you. Two girl guides are having some lesbian fun, when their moms catch them. The moms decide to teach them a lesson, and the daughters get a special ass eating badge, as the two teen girls are instructed in the art of anal eating.

Pussy Patrol

Sinn Sage, Daisy Ducati

Parole officer blackmails parolee Sinn to give her a foot massage and eat her pussy. A hot but short scene.

No Seed to Deep

Mackenzie Mace, Syren De Mer

Incest-straight (Stockings)

This is one of many in the Perv Therapy series. This one stars Syren as a therapist helping two siblings to get along. It is long on talk, and the scene is over an hour, but the sex scene is delicious, as she helps the siblings have sex, and she joins in, of course.

Outgoing Call, Incoming Cock

Asteria Diamond

Straight (Stockings)

Asteria is dealing with a call while her man massages her nylon-clad feet, and then he fucks her while she is still on the phone. A great nylon fetish scene, and a great phone sex scene. Tons of nylon foot action, and Asteria in her mocha nylons is delicious.

Paying his Debt

Carolina Sweets

Carolina learns her boyfriend is in great debt, and she offers her body up for payment. A corny plot, but once Carolina arrives at the good looking older black man's house, she is more than willing to pay the debt in full.

Harmony Makes Teacher Lilly Cum In Pantyhose

Harmony, Lilly

Lesbian Pantyhose Foot Rub

Harmony finds her teacher too strict sometimes, and she decides to teach her a lesson by giving her a pantyhose foot job. A fantasy I definitely admit to having.

Sinning With My Sister

Phoenix Marie

Straight Incest (Stockings)

Stepbrother and stepsister end up hooking up in a hot scene after Phoenix learns her husband is cheating on her. As always, Phoenix is utterly delicious in this scene that turns rough and dominant.

Immersion Therapy: A Jay Taylor Story

Jay Taylor, Angela White

Group Sex Scene

A shy girl sees a therapist who uses a very unorthodox way to open her up. In the end, Jay discovers her wild side where she eats pussy, sucks dick, gets fucked, gets double penetrated and begs for two loads of cum.

Not Her Again

Dana Dearmond and Vina Sky

Lesbian

A young bitch, Vina, is talking trash to the mom of a guy she is seeing, and after going too far, Dana grabs her head and shoves it in her pussy and roughly uses her face. The first five minutes are so hot. Trash talking, rough face riding and more. The young bitch learns some new tricks.

Blacked: Get It On

Riley Steele

Interracial Straight (Stockings)

Blacked have hot sex scenes... but usually terrible... or even nonexistent plots. This one is pretty good, though. A bride gets cold feet, runs away and bumps into a black man. Eventually, as the fiancé looks for her, she decides she needs one last dick before she walks down the aisle. In her wedding dress... and tan stockings... she gets a great fucking and gives an amazing blow job to an amazing black cock.

Punished for making Bad Grades

Alexis Grace and Mia

Pantyhose Foot Worship

Daughter is forced to lick, kiss, and massage her mom's pantyhose-clad feet because she is failing in school. The mother just reads the newspaper and scolds her while her feet are worshipped.

Cryptocurrency Cheerleader Spellbound and Defiled

Kimberly Kane, Kate Kennedy

Mind Control Lesbian (Stockings)

Kate has made lots of money on crypto, and her professor outs her. The professor then uses mind control to turn her into a mindless lesbian pet. Hot if you are into a cheerleader who is just a mindless plaything.

Shoplyfter: Case 6615384

Briittany Andrews, Tiffany Watson

Threesome (Stockings)

One of the rare episodes that has two cops... one is female (Brittany). The story takes some time to get going, but once it does, Brittany takes control and really dominates Tiffany.

Blacked: Emily Kae

Emily Kae

Emily is giving a tour to two black men, when Mr. Prince decides just to take her. He dominates her, turning the sweet real estate agent into a submissive little plaything as he pushes her against a wall, slaps her ass, and makes her beg for more. She is so obedient for this dominant black man (calling him Mr. Prince, and sir), and she ends up servicing two BBCs and becoming a submissive slut for both. This is definitely a fantasy of mine... having a black man just take me... turn me into his submissive slut... mmmmmm.

Sucking Up to the Teacher

Becky Bandini, Lauren Phillips, Lily Larimar

Lesbian (Stockings)

Teacher Lauren calls a meeting with step-mom Becky and failing step-daughter Lily, since she might not pass, and thus not graduate. Becky is disappointed her stepdaughter didn't suck up as she had advised, and she decides to take control... by seducing the teacher and drawing her into a sexy, steamy lesbian threesome.

Blacks on Cougars: India Summer

India Summer

Interracial Gangbang (Stockings)

An interesting scene, where psychologist India is discussing with three black men the stereotypes about black dick. The three men complain about being treated as just dicks, and that they have feelings too. They highlight that women, especially older women, see their dick, and then all they want to do is suck them and get fucked by them. India employs a therapy that ends up with her taking all three black dicks in all three of her holes.

Sexting Daddy

Laney Grey

Incest

After her dad is blocked by the girl he has been chatting online with, step-daughter Laney decides to pretend to be that woman and she starts sexting with her dad... including sending some very inappropriate pictures of herself. When he confronts her the next day, he disciplines her for what she did and then decides to give her a good fucking. This is a good one for those who have a 'DADDY' fetish.

Pantyhose Play with Sovereign Syre

Star Nine, Sovereign Syre

Lesbian Pantyhose Play

Star explains why women are better than men, and the power of pantyhose. Lots of discussion, lots of pantyhose worship, and lots of coming on sex toys.

Mom Licks Teens: Chanel Preston, Daisy Lynne, Bailey Brooke

Chanel Preston, Daisy Lynne, Bailey Brooke

Lesbian

Clean freak Chanel is sick of her stepdaughter's friend leaving a mess in her house and dressing like a slut. She finally decides to teach her a lesson, and in turn, her stepdaughter, by making them both lesbian pets who do as they are told.

Zebra Girls: Brooklyn Chase, Ana Foxxx, Skyler Nicole

Brooklyn Chase, Ana Foxxx, Skyler Nicole

Interracial Lesbian (Stockings)

Ana and Skyler decide their demanding boss needs to relieve some stress, so they take control of her, and turn her into their lesbian slave. Brooklyn is hot, as she sucks on black nylon-clad feet, eats pussy, eats ass, and gets fucked by toys. A wickedly wild scene (although the volume really needed to be louder).

I'll Do ANYTHING For My Idiot Boyfriend

Skylar Snow

Straight

Skylar Snow is an aggressive student who just learned about her boyfriend's failing college grades. Taking matters into her own hands... well, feet more accurately... she speaks to the Dean and uses her nylon-clad feet, her mouth and pussy to help keep her boyfriend in college. Strangely, her nylons are like gloves, with each toe individually wrapped. Quite unique.

TS Star Aubrey Fucks Pussy In 3-Way

Phoenix Marie, Lance Hart, Aubrey Kate

Trans (Stockings)

Teacher Phoenix Marie is annoyed by her students lack of attention and before she knows it she was dick in both her holes from her male student and her female trans student. Phoenix in her trademark mocha nylons and some great ass fucking.

Under Her Control By

Mindi Mink, Arielle Faye

Lesbian

A very sensual domination scene where a bratty girl is sent to Mindi to be trained into being an obedient girl. But instead, Mindi dominates Arielle, and turns her into an obedient pet. Although a domination story, it's one that is way erotic and kinky.

Blacks on Cougars: Syren De Mer

Syren De Mer

Interracial (Stockings)

MILF Syren is a real estate agent who finds that the best way to sell a house is to get gangbanged by three BBC's in all three of her holes. Syren is one of the nastiest BBC sluts out there, and she has many hot gangbang scenes with an abundance of BBC.

MILF With an Attitude 3