Twenty Something Years Later Ch. 03

Story Info
Three close friends reunite for mainly one reason only.
3.8k words
4
7.4k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intro:

Last year my wife Michelle and I went to the Gold Coast of Australia for a long weekend to meet Rick who was touring the East Coast. Rick was a very close friend many years ago when we all lived in the same city, we had not met for over twenty years. Apart from the chance to catch up again, this trip was going to be all about reliving our sexual adventures when we were in our late twenties and early thirties.

The first two chapters were about the previous afternoon and the very sexual Gratification it had been for the three of us, this chapter is still all about exactly that, except it is now Saturday morning.

***

I awoke with a slight haze in my head and realized that I was in an apartment on the Gold Coast, and last night had been a big night out on the town for this sixty two-year-old. We being my wife Michelle and I had arranged to catch up for the weekend with our Friend Rick who we hadn't seen for over twenty years. The three of us had been very close, including sexually, where Michelle saw Rick and myself as her husband's which I was very comfortable with and found it an excellent aphrodisiac for my mind.

Then all the afternoon activity came flooding back, and I felt my morning woody spring to life, wow I thought, Michelle turned the clock back and became a 30-year-old Nymphomaniac, not that Rick or I was going to start complaining. I certainly was hoping that this hidden hyper-sexuality was going to last for the remaining two days.

I looked across the pillow and saw that Michelle was quietly sleeping, we were alone as Rick had headed for the other bedroom soon as we came through the door around one a.m. I moved silently over to her side of the king-sized bed and turned her body over to the other side so that my woody could nestle against her arse, and my arm could reach over so my hands could touch her breasts.

I felt a shimmy of her hips against me as she acknowledged that my cock was alert and very much awake. "Morning sexy," I softly whispered."How is the goddess of sex feeling?"

"A little bit tender both in my head and pussy, let's just lie here and enjoy the quiet for a bit longer." She asked.

"Sure but do you mind that I keep my woody parked where he is? just in case." I laughed "Promise you he won't poke around, and then I will make you a coffee shortly.

"That will be nice." came the reply, "I'm not ready for today yet."

"Can I ask you a couple of questions," Not giving her the chance to say no I carried on. "Did you really research some porn sites to plan last evening?"

"Yes I did, I do have fantasies as well, and why, didn't you like it?"

"Oh god no, it was sensational, you had my hormones raging. I didn't know you were a porn site visitor, guess you just keep on learning about people all the time."

"Well I haven't really, but after you told me we were coming over to spend a weekend here with Rick, I knew what it was going to be all about, and I thought why not, let's make it a weekend to remember. It will probably be the last time that if we are all together that we can enjoy having some horny sexual fun, so I want to make the most of having two very horny good looking guys pleasuring me." Michelle purred as she wriggled her arse against my cock that had nestled nicely between her cheeks. "I didn't think I would be able to do the double penetration, but we did, and ohh that felt amazing." And she ground her arse a bit harder against my cock that was starting to weep.

"You didn't mind having your cock rubbing against Rick's cock, did you? Michelle inquired.

"It was amazing; I don't think I could touch another cock unless you were controlling the action. But being locked in your pussy with Rick's cock and feeling it swelling as you slid up and down, and you were moaning so loudly, so I knew you were loving having our cocks jammed in, It was the ultimate sexual experience.

And then I felt his cock start pulsing as he began to pump cum into you that flooded all around my cock, well that just set me off and I exploded." My hands were now holding her hips tight as I slide my cock up and down her arse that was now very well lubricated with my pre-cum. "That was the horniest thing I have ever experienced, your pussy is amazing; it still does feel like your thirty-year-old pussy," I growled into her ear.

"So would you like to do that again? I whispered.

"This morning I don't think I can do anything with my pussy, you boys gave it quite a workout yesterday, but I'm sure it will recover," ventured Michelle." But yes I would like to feel that sensation again, just one more time, hmmm yes one more time will be nice." She laughed." Why don't you go and make a pot of coffee and let's have coffee in bed, bring three cups. I need to go and pee."

Michelle got out of the bed, slipped on her silk gown and headed for the bathroom. I lifted the sheet and saw that my morning woody was now leaking badly with a clear fluid, gave myself a couple of strokes and thought the quicker I make the coffee, the quicker the action will start again, so I headed for the kitchen.

After a few minutes I heard the bathroom door open and turned to watch as Michelle headed for the other bedroom, she disappeared into the room. After a few minutes, she came out with a smile on her face and headed back to our bedroom, by now the coffee was ready, and I poured three cups and carried them into our room. Michelle had propped herself up in the middle of the bed. I passed her one coffee cup and then placed the other two on the bedside tables on each side of the bed.

I joined her on the bed, slid my lower body under the sheets and sat up against the headboard, we both take a sip of our coffee, and I ask her, "what are you up to?"

A smile comes across her face, "Only a bit of company and maybe a game."

"Ohh you are wicked, but I like it." I laugh.

We here a door open down the hallway and footsteps coming our way, Rick appears in the doorway, naked, his heavy cock flaccid leaning to his right. " Where is that morning woody I asked you to bring in here, you know, the one that I had my lips around five minutes ago." inquired Michelle

"I need you to make this one hard again, any way you like will be just fine," Twirling his hips around Rick replied before he climbed into the bed on the other side of Michelle.

"What are the plans for the rest of the day," queried Michelle.

"I need to go and do a quick shop for supplies this morning, then I thought we could head down to the beach and tonight why don't we go to the Casino and play some Craps. And if we plan out tomorrow, there are some nice cafes and pubs up in the mountains, maybe Rick can drive all up in his Camper." I added. "But I don't know what is planned for after we finish our coffees, but I'm guessing it will have a happy ending."

"Oh, do you," scolded Michelle. "I'm sorry to tell you boys, but my pussy is out of bounds for any excited cocks this morning, I was telling Mike earlier that she received some pretty hard thrusting, and then as you know I feed both your cocks into my pussy, which was a really really tight fit, but it didn't take long to feel soo so good, and to feel your cocks exploding hot cum inside me, hmmm amazing."

"Haha, look down here" Rick laughed, "Up I rise, and it's only because you are describing for me one of the best ever sexual experiences my cock has had, I loved it."

"Come closer you two and let me tell you what we will do this morning."Michelle's voice teased.

We moved in close to her, and she pushed the sheet down the bed with her foot as her hands reached out for our cocks. Her hands started to move in unison as they ran up and down our now stiff shafts. "I thought the three of us could have a wank off, the winner will be the last one to orgasm, but really we all will win."

Rick and I very quickly agreed, and we thought that her hands should stay where they were, I reached over and grabbed the tube of lube and squeezed some drops over our cocks as Michelle continued to still slide her hands up and down our shafts, while our inner hands caressed her legs.

"Hmm they feel so alive, look at how red they are, so much blood filling them up, making them so swollen, so hard. " Michelle whispered. "Can I make a confession to you two boys, I promised someone a long time ago I would never tell anybody, but I think its time to spill the beans."

"Go on then," I encouraged."Is this one of your top three moments?"

"No it's not actually, but it was very horny, It was Alison's hen night, she and the girls all met at our place, and I suggested that we dress Alison in one of my pieces of lingerie. Alison chose the Blue Corset and matching stockings, and a few minutes later she came downstairs in a coat and only the blue lingerie on underneath. She looked really hot with her long blonde hair; her boobs were big like mine so her cleavage was really on show and her long legs capped off with her high heels. We gave her enough shots to build up her dutch courage, and then we all left for town."

"I remember that night, and only because I had just put the kids to bed, and was sitting upstairs in the lounge, and Alison came up and seductively let the coat fall to the ground and gave me a twirl before rejoining you downstairs. I had a very quiet night at home that night."

"Well we had a great night in town," Michelle continued to stroke our cocks at the same pace, while she continued the story, I knew it was going to get very saucy from here. "Alison was attracting a lot of male attention, and with the amount of vodka she had drunk, I thought it was time to get her home.

A taxi brought us back to our place as Alison was going to stay over in our guest bedroom and I made us some coffee, and we sat at the bar and had a few laughs about the evening. I suggested that we go and relax in the Jacuzzi, which she thought was a great idea. I quickly grabbed some towels, put some music on, then took my clothes off before helping Alison peel out of the lingerie, and now the two of us both naked slipped into the water."

"Squeeze a bit harder girl," Rick pleaded. "My cock is loving, where this story is going."

"Thought you might, she was one of your ex-girlfriends." Laughed Michelle, Rick replied by reaching over and squeezing her nipple. "Shall I stop there then." Threatened Michelle.

"Out of the blue, Alison asked if she could kiss me, she said, and I remember it so clearly, I am getting married in a fortnight to a very possessive man, and I have for a long time now wanted to kiss and touch another woman, Michelle can you be that woman."

"And Rick, thanks to one of your other ex-girlfriends, Liz, kissing and touching another woman is something I enjoyed. So I said yes, She moved in close to me and our lips met, and at first, it was a soft kiss then it became a passionate kiss, I took her hand and placed it between my opened legs and my fingers sought out her clit.

It is so easy for a woman to give pleasure to another woman I think because they know precisely what and where to touch that turns another woman on.

Our fingers played with each other's clit, and while one finger was busy rubbing the nib, our other fingers explored each other's pussy, inside and out, and all the time we carried on kissing sucking tongues and biting lips. Alison became so intense her body was quivering, and I was loving having sex with a woman. We broke our kiss, but our fingers were still fucking each other, Alison looked me in the eye and pleaded for me to take her to bed. I replied that I would love to, so we stepped out of the Jacuzzi, dried ourselves, and I took her hand and led her to her room."

My eyes had been shut as my mind followed Michelle's story creating a picture story as she spoke, Opening my eyes, I looked down at my cock, clear fluid was leaking out of my gland that loved the feeling of Michelle's hand continuing to slide up and down the length of my shaft as she told her story. My eyes wandered over to Rick's cock, and his gland was mirroring mine, as his fluid leaked it out, Michelle's fingers would smear it down his cock.

One of his hands were caressing the inside of her thighs, and around her pussy, the other hand was hooked over his chest and moulding her breast then squeezing her nipple with his fingers. I thought my hands should follow suit but knew it would fast track my inevitable orgasm. I closed my eyes to engross myself in the story but now loving the feeling of her nipple in grasp and my fingers bumping into Rick's as they slid over a wet slit with engorged lips.

Continuing her story Michelle said "we lay on the bed, locking each other in our arms and teased each other with French kisses, our hands were fondling each other's breasts. Alison pushed me onto my back and looking me in my eyes started to slide down my body until her face buried itself between my legs. She was good her tonguing and sucking soon had my body quivering as an orgasm coursed through my nerves and muscles.

My turn I said to her and asked her to squat above my mouth but leave your face in my pussy. She presented her pussy to my mouth, and I began to lick and suck as she again did to me. It didn't take long. She buried her mouth hard into my crotch as she had her first orgasm from the mouth of another woman.

I remember saying to her that the ultimate way to cum with a woman is by tribbing, Rick you would remember watching Liz and I rubbing our pussies against each other that night the three of us had a particular dinner party. Well, I lifted my legs and spread them and told Alison to stand and hook a leg over in a scissors position, then lower her pussy and start rubbing me with her clit. She caught on real quick, she first squashed her very wet slit against mine and mixed our cum juices then started to slide her clit back and forwards over my clit and very puffy lips, supporting herself against my raised leg that she held tight into her body.

A low deep moan started escaping her mouth as it opened and closed, a glaze came over her eyes that was watching my clit disappearing into her slit then reappearing standing proud out of its hood.

Oh she had such a massive orgasm, she just kept on rubbing as it kept coursing through her, she must have had an orgasmic squirt as fluid was running down my groin onto my stomach. Alison needed to lie down. I guided her head down onto the pillow, pulled the sheet over our bodies and just gently stroked her face and shoulders as she melted into a tranquil sleep."

"Well I was still horny, and I knew what I needed to do" she purred. I needed a hard cock to penetrate me, and I knew there was one down the end of the hallway that would be perfect. So Mike do you remember what happened?"

"Oh wow yes I do, I remember you were coming into our bed as it was starting to get light outside, and I remember you reaching for my morning woody stroking it and pushing me on my back and then mounting me. I asked did you girls have a good night and you just said "Ssshh" as you very quickly came all over my cock.

"You really were such a horny sexy woman then, and I love it that you still are one, so horny, so naughty. Ohh fuck I'm cuming, I'm cuming," as my cock fired out a strand of cum, then it poured out of my gland over Michelle's fingers.

Michelle quickly moved her body so that her tongue and mouth could lap up my cum, then next she placed her breasts over my cock that was still quivering and ran her nipples back and forwards along my shaft and over the last of my cum that was still slowly pumping out.

"Well, Rick looks like you have won that match up and go into the final against me, cock verse pussy who will win," laughed Michelle. "Ohh look at my nipples, are they leaking? Why don't you boys put them in your mouths and tell me what that fluid is."

Michelle moved up between us and kneeling so that her breasts were level with our faces then offered them to us. I didn't hesitate because that was my cum coating her nipples. Still, I did notice Rick take a more cautious approach; his tongue circled the areola, Michelle loved the attention her breasts were getting. I saw her hand move back around Rick's cock and a few seconds later as a moan of pleasure came from her she pulled Rick's head into her breast so that her nipple could feel his mouth engulf it.

We happily continued to keep our mouths playing with her nipples as we were making her very aroused, but she did pull back and announce that she was very ready to win the final now. Looking down at Rick's cock, he was also ready to win as fluid was running down his shaft, he certainly would not need any lube to get himself off.

Michelle grabbed some of the pillows and placed them at the end of the bed then propped her back up against them. Her silk gown now was open with her breasts both exposed; she opened her legs wide, spreading them across Rick's legs and shifting the robe so that her pussy was very much in view to us. "Shall we begin, last to orgasm wins." Announced Michelle.

Letting go of the silk, her fingers sliding beneath to caress the swollen lips, slowly parting the flesh to slip her middle finger into the heated folds. She rubbed the pad of her finger over her fevered slit, already slick with her body's arousal. She pressed the small patch of skin at the very base of her pussy, nails raking back and forth over this small, sensitive spot. Low shudders coursed through her as she drew her nails back to spread herself open. Legs sliding further apart she moaned feeling the cool air hit the inner sanctum of her core, clit quivering as her fingers drew closer to circle it and press along the hood. Holding the lips of her sex open, she began to tease the length of her opening with two fingers, working her swollen clit against the mound of her palm. Unable to resist any longer she slid her fingers inside, muscles grasping tightly as she pumped them in and out, deeper with each wave of pleasure.

At the other end of the bed were four eyes locked into the action happening between Michelle's thighs, my cock was very much alive again as I quietly stroked it, while Rick's hand was pumping his shaft a bit faster and firmer.

Her orgasm came quickly, and she felt the signs of it as her nipples tingled and stood erect. Pressing harder with the heel of her hand she worked her clit furiously, fingers pumping deeper, hips bucking till her whole body tensed and we heard her soft cry of release. The pressure grew almost painful then burst with a flow of warmth through her body, soft spasms and aftershocks pulsing to her clit and nipples. She was slick and hot, a finger moving out to rub her juices along her twitching clitoris. She eased up on the pillows, drawing her fingers into her mouth to suck her own taste from them.

"Rick you are the winner," she purred, as she moved to place her breasts over his aching cock. "Here fuck my tits." And she lowered them so that his shaft was between them.

"Mike come and hold them tight so that he can really feel them; we need to end this pain his cock is feeling." I quickly got into a position where I could reach around her and hold her large breasts tight against Rick's cock as he started to thrust back and forward so that the length of his cock was disappearing into her cleavage then sliding out towards Michelle's waiting mouth to suck his tip.

Rick began to growl and groan as he started to work his cock faster. "Yes, Rick do it," cried Michelle, "Cum on my tits and my face, let me feel this big orgasm, cum for me, cum for me." And with a sudden upward thrust of his hips, his cock exploded a long string of white cum across Michelle's breasts and her chin, before a second-string found her open mouth that locked around his cock and sucked it in and out as Rick tried to find his breath. Still, clearly he was in ecstasy as he was moaning with pleasure having got the release his body craved.