Twenty two times

Story Info
A very short story about a young woman and a older gentleman.
1.4k words
4.38
15.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty two times

It was driving me crazy, the way Thomas kept pulling out. He would fuck me until we were wet and slippery, then pull out and wipe his wet cock on my pussy and the inside of my thighs, then and lick it off. Before fucking me again he would grasp his cock in his fist and vigorously rub the soft, swollen head over my clit until another orgasm coursed through my body like thunder. Just as I was coming down from the orgasmic high it all started over again.

Let me backup and start at the beginning. I'm Cinda, 33 years old, never married or had children.

I had been getting friendly with an older guy from work, Thomas. We flirted when no one could hear. Mostly just teasing. I enjoyed teasing him and knew he probably masterbated at night thinking about things he wanted to do with me. It was all in fun and it kinda turned me on, wondering what it would be like to get in the sack with him.

My boss Karen was a real bitch, who acted like she owned the company. One day she happened to overhear Thomas and I talking. She made it a point to let us both know that our jobs were at stake.

After she left, Thomas said, "I'll make you a bet that she is gone within a week!"

I asked what the bet was.

He smiled and said, "if she is out of here within a week, you have to be my sex toy for a night, I get to tie you up and tease you. I want to fuck you and lick you and fuck you and lick you."

I blushed but couldn't help laughing. It was way beyond our previous flirting.

"And if she's still here after a week?" I asked

Thomas smiled and whispered, "whatever you want!"

Still laughing, I told him I'd let him know before the day was over. He just smiled and went back to his office.

I kept thinking about it and in my heart I knew he wasn't the kind of person who would ever injure me.

I kept wondering if he really would fuck and then lick me. I sent him an email (Deal!) Was all it said.

He replied (Sweet!)

Friday morning I passed Karen's office on my way to mine. She was throwing all her stuff in boxes.

She hadn't seen me so I just made my way down the hall to my office.

I booted up my computer. An email from Thomas was at the top of my emails, opening it, all it said was (Loser! Hahaha)

Not wanting to be emailing back and forth on the company computer I replied, (text me.) With my phone number.

A couple minutes later my phone vibrated. The text read, (you lose! are you free to make good on the bet tonight?)

Thinking for a moment I replied (haha, ya, I guess!)

He replied (I'll pick you up, 7:30 pm. We will go out to dinner first then back to my place. Maybe we can have lunch today?)

I agreed to lunch. It was difficult trying to stay focused on my work, but the morning went by fast. We walked across the street to a small restaurant for lunch.

I asked him what he had planned.

"Do you want the short or long version?" He asked grinning at me.

Thinking, I told him, "never mind, just surprise me!"

"Okay!" He said, "But I want you to pick two numbers between zero and five," he just waited for my answer.

I was puzzled but answered,

"Two!" I said. "And two!" He grinned from behind his straw while sipping his Coke. He sat it down, "Very well then, twenty two it is!"

We went back to work.

At 5:00pm I shut down my computer and closed my office door. I opened my Uber app on my phone and fifteen minutes later I was home. I showered and shaved my legs, a little higher than I usually do. I trimmed my little bush and thought about shaving it but didn't.

I couldn't believe how anxious I was feeling. It was the anticipation of the unknown.

I dressed a little sexier than normal in a dress that fit snug, then did my makeup. Around 7:15 I received a text that read (Uber will pick you up at 7:30 and bring you to my house) it had the uber link attached. I watched the car approaching on my phone. It was a little nerve wracking. Being taken to a place I'd never been and knowing I was probably going to be a fuck toy from the moment I arrived.

I watched on my phone app as we approached the final destination. I had butterflies in my stomach as the car slowed to a stop. I got out in front of a very nice house. The car drove away as I walked up the steps and rang the doorbell.

Thomas opened the door and invited me in after commenting on how good I looked. He had obviously just gotten out of the shower himself.

He suggested we have dinner at a place he liked just down the street from his house. We had a good time laughing and teasing each other as we walked to the restaurant. The evening weather was warm and calm.

A waitress took our food order and brought drinks.

Thomas wasted no time getting the evening started.

"Well, my sweet little Cinda, it's time!" He said with a humorous, but sly grin.

"Take off your panties and put them on the table." He just grinned and waited. I was a little embarrassed but my day had been totally consumed with anticipation of what the night would bring. I was as horny as I could ever remember being.

Looking around, the place was quiet and only a couple other people at another table.

I worked my dress up until I could slide my panties down while still being covered. My heart beat faster and I felt my face flush with a warm, tingly feeling.

I decided to try to just enjoy the excitement of granting Thomas the submissive attitude he desired. I wanted to make good on the bet, thinking that maybe I would win the next one.

I put my panties on the table. He picked them up and held them to his face. Drawing a deep breath, he closed his eyes and smelled the damp, silky material.

It was extremely erotic to me, knowing he was literally smelling my pussy as we sat waiting for our dinner.

Thomas opened his eyes, looking at me he began talking, "your scent is intoxicating! I can't wait to taste you!" He paused as if considering his next words, "I'm going to fuck you twenty two times tonight. But only long enough to get my cock wet. I'm going to wipe your sweet nectar on the insides of your upper thighs, then kiss and lick it off." He held my attention with his eyes and words. "I'm going to wipe your wetness all over your pussy and in the crease between your lips and legs then lick it off, then you're butt, I'm going to wipe your wetness between the cheeks of your ass and lick it off. Each time fucking you only long enough to get myself completely coated and wet."

I began to tingle all over, it was as if his words sent tiny orgasms through my body. He was already fucking me with his descriptive insights of what I was to expect.

In almost a whisper he said, "tell me, tell me what it is that always makes you cum Cinda? What part of your body?"

I was shy and hesitant to answer. "My clit," was all I said.

Never letting his eyes drift from mine, he replied,

"On the twenty second time you will cum for me."

He smiled, teasing me he said, "I'm going to fuck you hard. When I'm ready to cum I'm going to masturbate while holding the head of my cock smashed hard on your clit, I'm going to cover it with warm, thick cum, then smear it up and down between your lips. You can expect me to lick and suck your clit and that sweet little cunt until you beg me to stop.

His words and demeanor were everything I needed, everything I subconsciously craved. Wetness seeped between my labia as I squirmed in my chair listening to him describe in detail how the night would play out.

"You know you will be bound and unable to resist, Right?" He asked

"Yes!" Was all I could answer.