Twenty Year HS Reunion with Mom & Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy crap," she said, the moment she freed my raging hard-on. "Damn, he is already leaking," she noticed and began to lick my precum. Even though she was only eighteen, she knew how to suck cock and began to deepthroat me without having to be told to.

She was ready to move on much sooner than I wanted to. She climbed onto the bed next to me and demanded me to eat her out. She even told me to get on my knees, which I did not mind. She got more demanding as time passed.

"Lick my clit harder," she began saying before adding, "you can do better than that." That last part pissed me off. I didn't know if she was just trying to be an ass or if she meant it.

"I am gonna need a vibrator to get off," she suddenly said and grabbed the same toy her mom used the night before. I did not even think she had cleaned it after she used it.

"Fuck me already," she said when I just kneeled there doing nothing but watching her pleasure herself.

I eased my way in slowly, feeling a notable difference in tightness compared to her mom's. This time, she did not demand for me to try harder. Instead, she told me to grab the lube out of the nightstand and she poured so much on my shaft that some of it dripped on the bedsheet. I had no idea how Destiny would be able to explain those stains to her mother.

Once we were well-lubricated, I picked up the pace, while holding her slender ankles.

"Shit, fuck," she groaned, almost appearing to be angry. "Play with my titties," she begged, and I quickly untied her white top to find her fully erect nipples. I began to pinch and twist them just before she began to climax. She arched her back and her skinny torso gave me an epic view of her abs and firm tits. I pulled out before she was done cumming since I was getting close myself. I replaced my cock with the larger of the two dildos.

"Oh fuck," she cried out once she realized what I just stuffed inside of her. I could only imagine how much more she felt that toy than her mom would. Destiny was panting by the time her climax ended.

"Now what?" she asked, still breathing hard.

"Now I get to take your ass," I said.

"Three-hundred bucks, right?" she confirmed.

"Absolutely," I answered. I only had one girlfriend that allowed me to anal with her and she came into our relationship with some experience in that department. I did not know how much experience Destiny had, but I also did not care that moment.

She laid back and grabbed the back of her legs to pull her knees towards her shoulders.

"Spread your legs," I said and she began to display her long, stunning legs for me. I kissed her delicate inner thighs, just above the hem of her stockings, and then began to trace my tongue towards her clit. The moment I touched it, she jumped, indicating that it was too sensitive post-orgasm.

I decided to lick someone's ass for the first time. Since I could barely reach it, I had her roll onto her side and spread her cheeks for me. What a glorious sight it was. For the next few minutes, I kissed and licked her tight hole. She did a great job cleaning it and all I could taste was the reside of some shower gel. I used the juices from her dripping pussy to lubricate my finger.

After poking her resisting hole a few times, I knew we had some ways to go.

"Go look inside the box to see if there is a toy to loosen me up," Destiny said.

The first item I saw behind the box was the plug that her mom used the prior night. It was definitely on the larger side and I could have sworn it was still dirty. I found a pocket size vibrator that was the size of my middle finger. After applying a bunch of lube on it, I began to force its way into her ass. It took about a minute or so for Destiny to relax. Once she did, her ass took the small toy with ease.

"Tying using that dildo," the teen said, referring to the smaller one. Surprisingly, she took that one like a champ too.

"Ready for my cock?" I asked impatiently.

"No," she moaned, the dildo still loosening her young ass. "But that's what I am getting paid for."

She did not have to tell me twice. I got excited and poured far too much lube on my throbbing cock, causing a lot of it to run towards my balls and drip on the bed.

"Shit," I said, looking at the mess I just made.

"Don't worry, it's laundry day," she said and began to pull back her legs for me again. Just as I got into position, she pleaded with me. "I have only done this once, and he was half your size."

I was in no mood to hurt the delicate babe and let her facial expressions dictate my movements. Even though I had the greatest view of the tip of my white cock pressing against the teen's sphincter, I was more in awe of her beautiful face. She wore no makeup and didn't need to. Her eyes kept looking straight into mine and I could have sworn they were saying that she wanted this more than I did.

After one long exhale, my cock suddenly slipped into her slightly relaxed ass.

"Oh fuck," she groaned. Her stare became even more lustful and determined. "Give me that dick."

I finally looked down and watched my cock disappear inside her body. She was as tight as I ever remember someone being and realized that we needed much more lube. I never really got into a steady rhythm, her ass continuously putting a death grip on my cock. I think that's what allowed me to go on for a few minutes.

"Let me take that ass from behind," I suggested, and I think she contemplated asking me not to for a moment. With her young ass and toned back in front of me, I tried force my way into her too quickly.

"Shit, that hurts!" she cried out and gripped the bedsheets with her long fingernails. I poured more lube right onto her ass crack one last time and began to take her slowly. I could sense that she was in pain to the point of even holding her breath.

"That's it Destiny, just a little longer and I am gonna cum up your ass," I groaned, hoping that would motivate her to hang in a bit longer.

Her arms suddenly gave in and she buried her head into the bed, now causing her ass to stick up more. With a few more steady strokes, I began to cum. Even though I could not see how much was coming out, I knew that her ass milked me dry. My entire cock was inside her slender body and that only enhanced my orgasm I felt.

I lost balance and fell on top of her, my cock remaining in place.

"Oh gaaaawd," Destiny wined, feeling my weight on top of her body. "Please pull out."

Once I did, she cursed and rolled to her side. I scanned her sexy body, almost wondering if we could do another round before I left.

"I should have asked for five hundred. That was torture," she said softly.

"You didn't like it at all?" I asked.

"Funny thing is, I am horny again, so it must have done something to turn me on," she admitted.

"Well, I would love to watch you cum one more time," I said. She simply grabbed the vibrator wand and wasted no time to stimulate her clit again. She was so wet between her legs, from a combination of lube and natural fluids, that it sounded like the vibrator was stirring up a puddle.

"Suck on my titties," she said. I leaned over, moved her hair to the side and began to lick her erected nipples. I think it only took her another minute to cum again. I leaned back and watched her rib cage rise and fall rapidly. Her eyes were closed and she had a satisfied smile on her face.

I don't know what overcame me, but I suddenly decided to grab my phone and take a couple of pictures of her. She turned away from me, presenting her beautiful ass to my camera without knowing it.

"Spread that ass of me," I said, and she reached behind herself and exposed her rosebud to me. I briefly switched my mode to video and asked her if she had fun.

"That ass is here for the taking the next time you need it," she said, and I put my phone away before she rolled back over.

I decided to take another shower. By the time I came back out, Destiny had not only put away the toys, but already removed the bedsheets. I heard the shower running in the second bathroom and wasn't sure if I should just leave.

"I will see you later," I ended up yelling through the bathroom door.

"It's open!" she yelled back, so I walked in. She pulled the shower curtain back and showed off her perfect body one more time. Now that her entire skin was wet, she looked even more delicious.

"Money?" she asked, reminding me that I owed her $300.

"I need to run to the ATM," I said, telling the truth.

"Ok, I will come with you," she said, her distrust not escaping me.

I agreed to let her come with me and just sitting next to this hot babe for a few minutes, began to turn me on again. Once I had the cash and handed it to her, she leaned over and kissed me.

"That pussy and ass are available for you anytime," she said lustfully.

"For three-hundred bucks?" I asked.

"You are a quick learner. Actually, probably four hundred," she said. I probably would have been willing to pay twice that much, especially after getting one last view of her epic ass when she climbed out of the car.

12