Twice The Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Time for your take-home present', he said, winking at Jade. He moved up between her legs and skewered her pussy with his stiff cock. He was so hard it was almost beginning to hurt. He pumped in and out of her, lifting her legs so they were over his shoulders, allowing him to bury himself totally inside her. The head of his cock was battering into her cervix as he pummelled her tight little cunt. Dee looked on with delight, watching his cock pistoning in and out of Jade's shaved pussy.

Phil's thrusts became ever more urgent, faster, deeper. Jade was shaking, her head lolled, and her eyes rolled in her head. She was building up for her final, colossal orgasm.

Suddenly, Phil's spunk welled up in him and he could feel it racing up his shaft. Dee leaned over and cupped his balls and pressed her thumb between his anus and balls, which massively enhanced the pleasure he was experiencing.

With Jade bent almost double, he gave one final mighty shove, and yelled as he drove his cock as deep in as it could possibly go and loosed off salvo after salvo of hot jets into her. After such a long build-up, it felt like he was dumping a pint into her. It took a couple of minutes for his spasms to finally subside, then he rolled off her. They were both exhausted; Jade was a quivering wreck and could barely speak.

Dee moved up and gently parted Jade's pussy lips with her fingers. Thick, white spunk was starting to trickle out of her hole, down the crack of her arse cheeks. Jade reached for her phone and carefully took a photo of her pussy, with Dee's fingers holding it open and Phil's spunk oozing out. Then she sent it to Mike as a photo message.

'Oh Jade, I'd love to lick you clean', said Dee, looking longingly at her pussy. 'But you need to take that little load back home!'

'Phil, can you pass me my panties please? I need to try and keep this lot in!'

Phil handed Jade her underwear, which she put on and pulled them up over her pussy. The crotch was soaked almost instantly, as was the bed sheet underneath her.

Still breathing deeply from their exertions and excitement, the three of them slowly pulled their clothes back on. Dee had to go, so both Phil and Jade hugged her close, kissing her lips and neck, and giving her big, plump boobs a final squeeze. They agreed that they simply had to do this again!

Jade needed to get home, to present her cunt-full of spunk to pervy Mike. The weird thing was, apparently, he didn't lick Jade to pleasure her. He just liked to clean her up for his own kicks. As she had taken a taxi to the hotel, Phil offered to drive her home.

It took half an hour or so to drive back to Jade's home. On the way, Phil couldn't resist running his hand up and down her soft thigh and rubbing the soaked crotch of her panties. When they arrived, he leaned over and kissed her deeply, their tongues intertwining. He gently squeezed her breast and heard her sigh.

'I still feel fucking horny', he whispered. 'It was such a turn-on, that whole session', he added, taking her hand and placing it on his cock, which was rapidly swelling again.

They got out of the car and walked round to the back of the house. 'We need to be quiet. Mike will be in bed, but I don't want to wake him... yet' whispered Jade.

She opened the door to the conservatory, which led to the back door. In there was a collection of cane furniture, including a 2-seater settee. Phil gently steered her onto it, so that she was kneeling, with her bottom towards him. He lifted her skirt up over her hips and pulled her sopping panties down to her knees. He slid two fingers into her dripping pussy and with his other hand, undid his zip and pulled his jeans down, allowing his erect cock to spring free.

He withdrew his fingers and slid his cock straight into her deliciously wet pussy. Even though she was oozing with her juices and his spunk from earlier, she still felt delightfully tight, her muscles gripping him as he started to pump in and out of her. The pressure of her pubic bone and G-spot created the most wonderful sensations on the underside of his cock as it slid in and out, building his urge to cum again. Jade was gasping under her breath as his strokes became more urgent. This time, he made no effort to hold back. Grasping her hips, he pounded her arse against his belly, to impale her on his rigid cock.

Moments later, he could feel his spunk bursting out of his cock, spattering her insides with a fresh helping of warm cream. He finally felt fully drained and loved the feeling of his softening cock being squeezed by her pussy muscles, as if they were trying to extract every drop out of him.

'Pull my skirt down when you've finished', Jade joked. Phil obliged by easing his cock out of her, making sure to wipe the last drips onto her inner thighs, then he pulled her panties back up, to retain his latest gift inside her. Before pulling her skirt back down, he planted a kiss on her bottom.

Then he pulled her face round and pressed his semi-hard cock against her lips. 'Clean me up, sweetie', he urged. Jade parted her lips and his sensitive cock slipped into her warm mouth. She licked all around the head and shaft and swallowed down all the remaining traces of spunk and pussy juice.

After Phil had dressed again, he gave her a long, goodnight kiss and left.

Jade quietly entered the house, went upstairs, and crept into Mike's bedroom, where he was sleeping, laying on his back. She put one knee on the side of the bed, then swung her other knee over his prone body. Pulling the gusset of her panties to one side, she lowered her pussy onto his face, as Mike stirred from sleep...

###

12