Twin Teleportation Gone Very Wrong

Story Info
Two twins accidentally teleport away all of their clothes.
785 words
4.15
8.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This short story is one of my submissions for Literotica's 750 Word Project 2024 - this is always a really difficult but fun challenge, so I'd recommend giving it a go! Enjoy.

*****

"Are you ready?" Rachael asked, stepping up onto the metal platform.

"Not really," her brother Liam replied, joining her to stand with the controller gripped in his palm. "Ok - three, two, one?"

The twins had spent their summer secretly constructing a home-made teleporter, which they'd built in the shed at the end of the garden. With their parents out for the day they'd decided to give their prototype its first proper test, by programming it to teleport them into their living room. The trial runs they'd done so far, using the family guinea pig, had all worked well, but they were still nervous.

"Yeah, let's do it," Rachael nodded, taking in a deep breath. "Three, two, one, go!"

Liam pressed the red button on the end of the controller, and the twins disappeared. A fraction of a second later they blinked back into existence, and they shielded their eyes as they adjusted to the bright midday sunshine.

"Oh shit," Liam swore, as he realised that their teleporter had failed in three important ways.

The first was that it had badly messed up the target coordinates, and instead of depositing the twins in their living room it had missed by a kilometre or so and instead dumped them in the middle of their local park. The second problem was that there had been a mistake when the twins' atoms had been teleported and then reassembled, as it had accidentally put Liam in his sister's body, and Rachael in his.

And the third and final issue was that it had failed to bring the twins' clothes along for the ride, meaning that they had both arrived at their destination completely naked.

"Oh my God!" Rachel screamed, staring down at her new male body.

"Stop looking!" Liam hissed, "and run!"

The twins sprinted towards a large bush and crouched down behind it.

"You were in charge of the coordinates!" Liam scowled, glaring at Rachael. "How did you fuck it up this bad? And can you cover me up, we're in public!"

Rachael looked down to see her dick hanging low between her legs. "Eww, no," she frowned, folding her arms across her chest. "I don't want to touch your penis!"

Liam found himself instinctively cupping his new boobs as he thought about what to do. "We're going to have to run home," he said, peering through the leaves. "There's lots of people out there, so we'll need to be quick."

"That's your plan, we're just going to streak?" Rachael asked.

"Got any better ideas?"

Rachael groaned. "Urgh, fine. I just can't believe the whole neighbourhood is about to see my tits..."

Again on the count of three, the pair burst out from their hiding place and tore across the park, attracting the attention of countless passers-by. They sprinted through the gate and out onto the main road, weaving from one side of the pavement to the other whenever they encountered any stunned pedestrians.

When they reached their house the naked twins ducked behind a parked car to catch their breath. "What now?" Rachel panted. "Our parents are out, and we don't have keys!"

"Mr Rogers has a spare set for emergencies," Liam said, nodding towards their neighbour's house. "He might be in?"

"I am not letting Mr Rogers see me naked," Rachael said, flinching as a van drove behind them. "He's a pervert - I've seen him spying at me from his house when I sunbathe in our garden."

"Well, he's about to love this then," Liam grinned, getting to his feet and nonchalantly walking up their neighbour's driveway with his hands by his side.

"Liam, no!" Rachael gasped, blushing as she watched her naked body approaching Mr Roger's house.

Liam rang the bell, then stood on the doormat with his tits pushed forwards. A few moments later the door opened and Mr Rogers stepped out.

"What the..?" the old man trailed off, staring down wide-eyed at the naked teen.

"Hi Mr Rogers," Liam smiled. "Sorry but I was playing a game with my, err, brother, and I got myself locked out - completely naked! Could I borrow that spare set of keys before my parents get home please?"

Mr Rogers opened his mouth to reply, but then he fainted and fell straight back on the floor. Liam turned to see Rachel running up the path towards him, with her dick waggling back and forth.

"Right, quick," Liam said, stepping over Mr Rogers. "Let's get those keys, and then find some clothes!"