Twin Times - Quarantined with Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His twin watched the toy bouncing around as Adam changed the vibration profiles. She giggled nervously and gingerly picked it up by its tail. "Ok, I'll hold it in my hand and you can change it around."

"Oh no. No no no. It has to go where it was designed to fit." Adam grinned wolfishly.

"I don't know if I trust you to drive it. Do you just want a look at my snatch, or are you keen on trying a new way to torment me? Besides, I wanted Isabell to be the first one to do me with it."

Adam slowly ramped the vibrations up and down, "A little from column A, a little from column B. And well, the mechanic always takes the car for a test drive before they hand it back to the client. So, do I get a test drive of your shiny new toy?"

Sharon looked at the closed dividing door. Carol was watching her British soap operas, and knew how much they irritated her kids, "Well, ok I guess. But take it slow."

"No worries Sis, I'll do you easy."

Sharon slid her shorts off and spread her legs. She looked closely at the bulb, popped it in her mouth to moisten it, then slowly pushed it into her vagina. She sighed as it pushed her walls apart, then they closed back over the aerial. "Well, even that feels good."

Adam watched his sister, fascinated. He had fucked her - technically she had fucked him, a few months ago but he really didn't get a chance to examine her body closely then. As twins, they were really close and had seen each other naked a fair bit but Adam hadn't ever thought about having sex with his sister. It seemed too much like doing himself. Then he woke up from a poolside nap to find his lesbian sister with his dick deep inside her. That was something totally unexpected, and she felt amazing. From that time, they'd been even more open talking about their sex lives but they hadn't done anything else like they had by the pool. Being nearly caught by their mum was a tremendous turn on, but scary.

Sharon started moving the toy in and out with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. She looked up at her brother, who was staring at her crotch open mouthed, "Do you mind not staring at my bits? You're freaking me out. I'm not used to someone drooling over my fanny. Besides, you've got a job to do. And listen out for Mum."

"Right. Yeah, sorry. I was distracted. Watching a camgirl do that is one thing, but real life is another level of wow." He shuffled down the bed so he could get a clear view between Sharon's spread legs. "Ok, so here's level one, straight vibrations." He tapped a button on his phone and his sister's legs snapped together.

"That's level one! Oh my god, really?" Shaz's hands had slapped down on her mound as the vibrations shook her vagina.

Adam nodded, "Come on Sis, spread 'em. Let the mechanic look at his work. Here's the sine wave, then the pulse." He tapped another control, waited thirty seconds, then tapped another. He chuckled at the expressions passing over Sharon's face, "I'm guessing it's pretty good?"

His sister said huskily, "Oh, you have no idea how awesome this is. I think level five would kill me. AND DON'T TRY IT!" she hissed loudly as Ad was about to tap another button, "I'd probably scream and that would bring mum in. Just, oh god yes, just let it go for another couple of minutes then please turn it off. I could leave it in all the time."

Leaving it at level one, Adam tried a few different settings which caused his sister to roll her eyes and bite her bottom lip as the different vibrations went through her. Eventually he stopped, but not before hitting her with a quick zap of level three.

Shaz's head shot back and she sucked in a loud breath. A hand raced down to the toy and pulled it quickly out. It shook around like it was alive. "You prick! That was eye wateringly good, but time and place..."

Adam shut the device down, "I slipped. Would you like me to kiss it better?"

Shaz stared at him, wondering if he was serious about kissing her fanny and whether she should let him, "Sure, here you go," and held up her toy.

"You flirt," Adam laughed as he slowly licked her juices off the device, "You are a tasty thing, you know?"

Sharon blushed at her brother's compliment and slid her shorts back on, "Thanks Ad. Not something you'd normally hear from your brother. So, do you think you can lead Issy through the installation?" He nodded, so she continued, "Great, then can I ask you to do something else for me?"

"Sure, I guess."

"Can you guard the door while we do it?"

"Err... ok. But wouldn't it be easier to ask Mum for some alone time?"

"She doesn't know I visited a sex shop. She thinks I was looking for soccer boots."

"Oh. Well, no worries. Let's get it installed and go from there.

Day four

The twins were sitting on Adam's bed eating toast for breakfast, when Carol bounced in, singing, "We're getting real coffee, oh real coffee, and fresh milk, and coffee!"

She sat at the end of the bed, "Just got a text message. We can order coffee from room service and they'll bring it up. One free with each meal, extras we have to pay for. And they're swapping to real milk!"

She danced out, "Three cappuccinos, please three cappuccinos..."

Sharon took another bite of her Vegemite toast, "I think Mum's happy."

"I'd say so. Can't blame her though. I could really go a decent coffee. Did you notice she wasn't wearing her bra?"

"Trust you to notice that, Ad."

Day five

Adam wrapped his bung leg in the black garbage bag and taped it up. 'Well, this is going to be interesting,' he thought. The hotel staff did try and find a stool for him to use in the shower, but were unsuccessful. He grabbed his crutches and hobbled over the large open shower stall and set the water running. The area was tiled with nothing to hang on to, but he really had no choice but to move in and just be careful.

He tried standing with his left leg out front, but the weight of the plaster made it impossible to hold up. He frowned, and decided to try and lean forward with the cast behind him, like a ballerina. He carefully held the single lever tap and tried to reach the shampoo.

"Oh shit!" he exclaimed as his right foot started to slide on the tiles. He dropped the bottle and tried to straighten up without water running down his left leg. Adam was partially successful, but also clipped the lever to full hot as he slowly slid to the floor, desperately trying to slow his descent with his hands on the walls and one foot on the floor.

"No no nono... MUM!!! SHAZ!!! MUUUMMMM!!! A LITTLE HELP PLEASE!!!"

The two women raced into the bathroom, Carol from her bed, and Sharon from the balcony where she had been talking to her girlfriend. The room was full of steam and Adam had wedged himself in a corner away from the scalding water raining down.

Carol slapped the water lever off and looked with concern at her naked son, "You ok? What happened? Did you fall?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Fell slowly with style. I started slipping and knocked the water on fully hot." He struggled to stand and cover his penis from his family's gaze. He wasn't successful on either front.

"Forget that, too late now to hide it. Shaz, give me a hand." She knelt down and got her arms under her son's armpits. Sharon moved to his side and put her foot down in front of his good one as a stop.

"Ok, up," she ordered. Adam had wrapped his arms around his mum's neck and pushed with his good leg. Carol had him in a bear hug and moved up with him.

It took less than five seconds from being on the floor to standing, but to Adam it seemed like he could feel his mum's soft, full breasts pressing against him for hours. And then her nipples hardened and pushed into his chest. And then his body reacted to her closeness.

Carol tried to ignore the swelling that was pushing against her abdomen, but it had been a long time since a man reacted enthusiastically to the touch of her body. She held him close and tried to say normally, "Are you sure you're ok? Can we help?"

He looked at his mum, and over at his sister. She had a ghost of a smile and subtly dipped her eyes towards their mum's chest. Shaz stepped forward to grab his left elbow as he released his mum and straightened up.

Carol had given up wearing a bra. Her daughter was right. They were all in close confines here, and while the twins hadn't seen her naked for a very, very long time, they had lounged around the pool wearing not a lot to the imagination. And not being strapped up tight was pretty liberating.

Adam glanced down to look at his left leg, and let his eyes graze over his mum. She was wearing a plain white t-shirt that was now saturated from their hug. Her large, dark brown, oval shaped areolas and swollen puffy nipples were very visible through the material. He moved slightly back but his dick slid down and waved at his mother. All three looked at the happy little guy, then the two women looked up at Adam's face.

"Umm, well. Ok. So. Err, shower. What do you want to do about it, Ad?" Carol hadn't seen her son naked for quite a while, but she was happy with how he'd grown up. Some parts of him looked really good. He'd make any girl pretty happy.

"Dunno Mum. I can't balance on one leg while holding the cast up and wash at the same time. The crutch wants to slip, and sitting on the floor isn't going to work."

Shaz coughed and screwed up her nose, "Well, what if we help? You know, keep you upright while you wash. To be honest, you are getting really whiffy. One of us holds your left elbow and the other the cast up."

Dead silence...

"Well, we've all seen little Ad now. Right there..." and pointed at Adam's still very hard penis.

Carol looked at Sharon, then at Adam. Her mind whirled. This was not expected. She sighed, trying not to look at her baby boy.

Adam lifted a hand, "Look, I appreciate the offer but it's making mum uncomfortable. Maybe we can order something and get it delivered here in a day or so."

Carol blinked, "Yes, but Shaz has a point. You do stink." She took a deep breath, "Ok Sharon, you stay there. I'll hold Ad's leg up. Ok?"

"Ok Mum. Just a sec." Sharon stepped out of the shower and stripped off, then sauntered back in. "I'll have one after Adam, and I know I'm going to get wet holding him," she explained.

Carol pursed her lips but didn't say anything. She stepped out, took off her shorts, grabbed a towel and stepped back in front of her son. His dick still hadn't relaxed.

"Right, let's get this done." Carol adjusted the water and placed the towel down for extra grip. Adam leaned on his sister and lifted his leg away from the water, which his mum gently held. She knelt down to better support the cast and immediately regretted it as her son's dick was aimed right at her face. She closed her eyes while Adam quickly soaped himself up, then rinsed.

"Done," he said and turned the water off, "Thanks guys. I feel much better."

"No worries, but I'm going see if IKEA will deliver. We can't keep doing this," Carol mumbled. The image of her son's penis looking at her was still burnt into her retinas.

Sharon helped her brother out and gave him a towel. Carol, in her very see through shirt and black undies went silently back to her bed. Adam had inadvertently stirred up some primitive feelings in her, and they needed to calm down. She stopped, took a deep breath and asked, "Who's for coffee?"

"Me!" the twins replied together.

Day six

Adam had figured out that he could cast stuff on his phone to the TV, so the twins were watching Japanese anime while playing games on their tablets.

Shaz stretched and looked at Adam. He was fixated on the small screen, and wasn't watching the big screen at all. "You're watching porn, aren't you?" she observed.

He guiltily looked up, "What makes you think I am?"

"You're drooling. Come on, whatcha looking at?"

He sighed and handed over the device, "Premium's free for a month. I wanted to make the most of it. There's some weird shit out there."

Sharon looked at the screen. Four big guys were fucking one tiny girl at the same time. Two had their dicks up her arse, one was in her cunt, and the last one was fucking her mouth. "Eww, why would anyone want to be done like that?" She shivered and handed the tablet back, "And what's so appealing about watching it?"

"It was free? And it's sort of like watching a car crash. You know it's so wrong, but you can't help yourself." Adam replied, embarrassed, "And to be honest, with you walking around naked and playing with yourself and mum's swinging tits, I've got a permanent hard on and no way to relieve it. One of you is always around."

Sharon pulled a face, "Yeah, sorry. Didn't think of that." She watched as two gigantic robots battled on the big screen, then said thoughtfully, "You know, I'm sure we can find something we both like, then toss it up on the TV. And then we could both, umm, take care of business."

"No worries, sounds like a really good plan," Adam shifted uncomfortably, this time because his raging hard on had returned, "And Sis, is it ok if I play with you while I have a wank? I still have your taste on my tongue, and it's really good."

Sharon ruffled her brother's hair, "Sure. I guess it's the least I can do after you got that toy working. But fingers only, ok. And, if you'd like, I'll give you a hand. It's only fair I reciprocate."

"That would be awesome. Thanks."

Day seven

After breakfast the two women helped Adam shower again, but this time Carol didn't worry about her shirt. Adam offered to wear underpants, but his mum just said it really was too late to worry about being modest. And she was sick of trying to dry her wet shirts.

A bit later he rolled into his mum's room for morning tea, and stopped abruptly. The bathroom blind was up, which was unusual. Carol was having a shower and had her back towards him. She was leaning against the wall with one hand, and the other was in front of her body down low. Adam could tell she was working her pussy furiously.

He slowly rolled backwards and gently closed the dividing door. "Looking good. Nice work Mum." he murmured.

Day eight

"Can you cast Facetime to the TV?" Sharon asked, walking in from the balcony.

Adam looked up from his bubble pop game, "I guess so. Why?"

His sister sat down in a chair and draped her legs over the arms. She pulled her shorts aside exposing the purple tail of her toy coming out of her vagina, "Issy's got it working, thanks to you. She wants to do a Facetime fun session. She buzzs me, and I'll have her up on the screen naked while she's also playing with herself."

"Oh, ok. Sure, no worries. Sounds really good. I'll go onto mum's balcony while you're chatting."

Sharon got up and tapped her brother on the nose, "No, you're staying here. I'll need a cameraman. I can't play with myself and hold the phone at the same time."

"Well, woo hoo! I'd love to do that. Is Isabell ok with me seeing her naked?"

His sister gave him one of her mischievous grins, "I'm sure she'll be fine. I haven't told her yet."

"You're evil, Sis. So, when?"

"Two. When mum's watching Laramie. She usually drops off."

"Cool. Two pussies playing with each other. Gotta love that."

Lunchtime was pretty quiet. The meals had gradually improved and were mostly quite tasty. Carol picked at her sandwich and occasionally looked at Adam, and at Shaz. She sighed and pushed the plate away. "Bit over halfway and we haven't killed each other. Been some issues but overall we're doing well I'd say."

"You ok Mum?" Sharon asked, "You seem to be a bit out of sorts."

Carol shrugged, "Guess I'm just missing your dad. Even after what he did, there's still a hole in me that I haven't been able to fill. I'll be fine once we get home." She looked up and smiled at her kids, "And thanks for getting along so well. It's all a little weird the way things have turned out, and I guess that's something else that's eating at me. You know, the nakedness and such. Not really a normal family thing."

She put her arms over her head and stretched backwards. Adam noticed her erect nipples were pushing through the shirt material. "Maybe it's because I haven't been sleeping too good the last couple of nights. I might have a nap this afternoon. Do you mind if I close the door and have a sleep?"

Adam reached over and squeezed her hand, "That's not a problem Mum. I think we're all feeling a bit flat. We'll just watch some TV. Just give us a yell when you're up."

The twins retreated to the other room and closed the door.

"Inspired!" Shaz said, impressed with her brother's quick thinking. "That'll give us heaps of time."

Adam looked towards the closed door, "Yeah, ta. Hope mum's feeling ok. I'm a bit worried about her. I think all of us in the shower is sort of freaking her out more than she's letting on. She was working herself over while having a shower yesterday. The blind was up and I don't think she really cared if anyone saw her."

"Fuck, seriously? Oh wow, whatcha do?" his sister asked.

"Backed out slowly and quietly. What else should I have done? Knock on the glass and ask if I could help?"

"Probably not. But I tell you what, she needs to get something in her soon. The way she was looking at your dick when she didn't think either of us were watching, well... I thought she was going to bite it off."

"Didn't realise that. Too busy staying upright and not watching mum's tits. That was a shock. They're pretty awesome."

Shaz looked at her phone, "Yeah. Wish I had a pair like hers. I hate being so flat. Anyway, time to get naked."

She jumped up on the bed, stripped off, and tossed her phone to her brother, "Ok tech guy, do your stuff!"

Adam rolled around to the end of the bed and connected the FaceTime app to the TV. He looked at his sister who had spread her legs wide and idly playing with her clit.

"You look excited Shaz." He licked his lips at her enticing pink lips, and took in a deep breath, then slowly exhaled. The past eight days had been absolute murder. First Sharon wandering around naked and playing with her toy, then mum kneeling in front of his cock, her gorgeous boobs all damp with the spray...

"Yoo hoo! Adam! Wake up, Issy's ringing. And shh!"

He blinked, nodded, and focused the phone's camera on his sister, making sure all her body was in view. He tapped the answer button and his sister's girlfriend popped up on the TV.

"Yay, the tech works! Hi gorgeous, I miss you so much," Sharon cooed.

Adam looked behind him at Isabell. She was pretty cute. Shorter than his sister, but a bit more built. Shaz preferred her girls to look like girls, and Issy really ticked that box. Light brown, long, wavy raven black hair, wide brown eyes, an oval face with a smile permanently attached, slim waist and a really good rack.

She was wearing a pink t-shirt with 'Love You' printed inside a big red heart, and a pair of pink shorts. Adam smiled. Issy really was a girly girl. His sister was so much more a boy in comparison.

The two friends chatted about their day, what they had for breakfast, latest things on Instagram celebrities, how great each other looked, "I really like your shaved pussy. It makes it easier to see you play with your clit", how hot it was for March...

Adam sighed and swapped the hand holding the phone. Lesbians or not, girls were girls. He started to wonder if watching his sister play with herself was worth listening to all this drivel. He stared at Sharon and drew a circle in the air over his other wrist.

Shaz saw his action, "Look Issy, I'd really love to chat but we're on a bit of a tight schedule. Are you ready to fuck me remotely, my Indian Princess?"

Isabel laughed, "No worries, we can talk later. I'll just get ready. And I keep telling you I'm not Indian. My family's been here for yonks." She slowly lifted her shirt and tucked the hem under her boobs. She then got to her knees and pushed down her shorts exposing a pair of lacy white underpants. Slowly moving her hands upwards, Issy cupped them under her breasts and lifted them and the shirt to a point where her tits fell back down with a nice bounce.