Twin Times - Quarantined with Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Errr. Umm. Well. Errr. I... Sorry?" This was not what Sharon had expected. If, and it was a big if, any funny business was going to happen she would have bet that Adam would have probably slipped his dick into his mum first, then her. Never in her wildest dreams did she think she'd be sharing a dildo with her mother. She looked at Adam, who wasn't being any help. He had his thumb and forefinger on one hand in a circle, and was poking it with the index finger of the other hand, mouthing "Go for it. Fuck mum."

Carol had let the toy go and placed both feet on the floor. The kids stared at her, and Sharon tried not to giggle. About ten inches of blue plastic was swinging between Carol's legs and the kids could tell by the tightening of her stomach muscles he was having a hard time holding it in place.

"Slide down the bed and let's see if we can do that," Carol repeated slowly and pointed at the screen, "You want to try it, I'm loving it, and I'm sure Adam's will be really happy watching his mum have sex with his sister. Won't you, kiddo?"

"Sure Mum, I guess so. It's not something I'd really thought of before," he lied.

Carol grabbed the dangling end and climbed onto the bed. She looked at her daughter, who had a worried look on her face, "Come on. It'll be fun. It's not like I'm letting your brother put his dick in me. Although it is really nice looking."

Both kids turned bright red and giggled nervously. Carol inched her way forward and started slapping Sharon's mound with the plastic cock, "Come on Shaz, let's do it. Trust me, it feels great."

Sharon gave up. She honestly couldn't think of a reason to say no, so she opened her legs wide and pulled her labia apart, "Ok Mum, let's give it a try. I'll hold still and you push?"

Carol nodded and carefully aimed the cylinder at her daughter's hole. "Do you need that lube?"

"I think I'm fine, just ease it in." Sharon took her end and rubbed it up and down her opening to get it coated, then helped guide it in. She drew in a sharp hiss as it opened her up. It was thicker than most things she had previously used, including Adam. Her mum was right. The ridges felt great as they rolled against her walls. Her back arched as Carol relentlessly pushed more into her until it stopped deep in both of their bodies.

"It's good, isn't it?" asked Carol.

"Oh, so good," Sharon replied weakly. She looked down over her shaven mound to the blue stick coming out of Carol's black forest. Her mum started moving her hips up and down, and Sharon's eyes widened, "I can feel you moving. That's so awesome! Here, stay still and let me try." She lifted her hips slightly and rotated them clockwise, "How's that?"

"Oh, fuck. Oooo, sorry for swearing. That feels great Shaz. My turn! Move back a little bit." They shuffled apart enough so Carol could grab the middle and ram it back and forth. Sharon leaned back and her mum leaned forward as she pumped the dildo between their two vaginas. They giggled and tried different ways to work the toy around their pussies.

"Oh this is so, so wrong but so much fun," laughed Carol, "Sex with your dad was so dull. I never knew I could have such a good time and it makes me feel so tingly inside! Pass me my drink please Sharon, my gorgeous fuck partner. But keep this willy in you!"

Sharon pushed down, then rolled over to reach the table, "Oh My God that is something else!" Her mum had grabbed hold of the dildo to stop it rotating in her, but Shaz had it moving in her.

"Adam, can you do something for us please?" asked Carol

Adam had been sitting up watching the two girls have fun. It was so much better than the porn on the screen, but he was trying very hard not to jerk off and cum. He really wanted to fuck one, or preferably both, of them and shooting his load early might ruin that chance.

"Sure Mum, what would you like me to do? Play with your tits, tickle your clits, fuck your bits?"

"Now Adam, don't be rude. Just because your sister and I are sharing a plaything naked doesn't mean you can put your willy in my girl hole. That would be really wrong. Can you roll this thing in us, and move it in and out at the same time?"

"No worries. Let me get myself sorted." He shuffled down the bed to get his broken leg into a position where he could get close to the women and their blue friend. Sharon positioned one leg behind his back as support, and Carol slid one leg between his and tickled his balls with her toes.

He squirmed and said, "Stop it Mum. My cast's not on the bed properly."

"Sorry Ad, but they look so cute. You are a big boy, bigger than your dad." She moved her bum on the bed, which caused Sharon to moan with the transmitted movement, "I don't say it enough, but I really love you two. You've both grown up to be wonderful adults."

"Thanks, and we couldn't have asked for a better mum." Shaz said earnestly, while gently sliding the fake dick in and out.

Carol rubbed her lower abdomen, "My pleasure. I really did bake you well in my oven."

"Mum, I understand the sentiment, but that's sappy. Do you mind if I start working you over before you two dry up?" Adam asked. He leaned over and took in a deep breath. He could identify the now familiar smell of his excited sister which was mingled with a similar, but still unique odour of his mum. He closed his eyes and held his breath, trying to lodge the smells into his brain.

"You two look and smell wonderful," he sighed, "Ok let's see what happens."

Adam twisted the pole. It rotated freely in Sharon, but Carol's vagina had stuck to it. It was an interesting sight, watching his mum's skin stretch and twist but it wasn't what they both wanted. He looked back at his sister, who had been continuously playing with her clit.

"Shaz has got the right idea. I think you're a bit dry Mum. Can you play with yourself, or would you like me to?"

Carol thought for a fleeting second while taking a sip of her wine, "You do it. I'd have to put my drink down somewhere."

Adam didn't hesitate. He pushed his fingers through her thick forest, closed them together and gently pulled up. Carol gasped as the hair pulled her mound up, then groaned as her son slid a finger from her belly button to the toy. He placed four fingers in her crack, starting with his index finger on her sensitive little bump and his pinkie at the skin/plastic join. Pushing his fingers gently down, he worked them in a little circle carefully watching his mum's reactions.

Carol closed her eyes and tilted her head back. Adam was really working some magic on her. She breathed out a soft moan, "Oh Adam, that feels so nice." She desperately wanted to pull her nipples, but with one arm supporting her, and the other holding the glass, that wasn't going to happen. She just let her son take control.

Sharon didn't have a problem with her hands. She had her back against the bed head for support, one hand playing with her clit and the other pinching her tiny nipples. She slowly shook her head in wonder as she watched Adam trying to get Carol's juices flowing again. The twins were always competitive, and she reckoned this was probably a draw. She'd fucked their mum first, but Adam got to play with her pussy.

She laughed out loud. 'I'm fucking my mum. That is such a weird thing to think of. And my twin brother's also working her cunt over. And she's happy for us to do it, the randy... Randy MILF. 'Mum I Love Fucking'. Oh yes. Now I know where all my dirty thoughts came from.'

Adam looked around at his sister laughing. She smiled, wiggled her tongue and nodded at their mother. Adam looked puzzled so she opened herself up with a hand and wiggled her tongue again. He gave a slow nod and started shuffling himself around on the bed, but never leaving Carol's clit alone. One hand slid under the dildo to one side of her labia and pulled, his other stretched the closest side to him, and he rolled face first into his mum's hairy crotch. It was awkward, but he was determined to give her as good a licking as he could in the circumstances.

Carol had watched him move. She was really enjoying what her son was doing with his fingers and didn't want him to move. All was forgiven when his tongue started flicking her clitorous. Her head rolled back and she groaned, "Oh my god, I've missed so much good stuff. Damn, both of you are really goo... Nnngghhh!"

Adam had gently put his teeth around Carol and pulled. A wave of unexpected heat washed through her body and her vaginal muscles involuntarily clenched. A loud hiss left her lips as Adam tugged and sucked, then lapped her whole tender area. She had never, ever had someone eat her out and it was wonderful.

Apart from trying to work through Carol's thick bush of pubic hair, Adam was also having a great time. He'd set off on a challenge with his sister that he'd see his mum naked and here he was, eating her pussy so he could get her moist enough to ram a double ended dildo between her and his sister. The only thing that would top the night was for him to fuck his mum. Or his sister. He was so hard and horny he really didn't care which one.

Carol gave a high pitched squeak and jerked up her hips. She fell flat back on the bed, panting, "Oh, fuck. What was that?"

Sharon leaned forward, "I think you may have had an orgasm Mum. Ad, try turning the stick now."

Adam nodded and got himself upright, "Well look at that. So smooth, no binding. Mum, you're really well lubricated now."

Carol was still looking at the roof, and balancing her wine glass on her stomach, "Wow." was all she could say, "Just. Wow."

Ad put his hands over and under the dildo and started rolling it in the girls. Sharon leaned back with a smile, "Oh yeah. That's what I want. Can you feel those ribs Mum?"

"Yes," she answered weakly as another small hit caused her to shudder.

The push - pull of the toy dragged the slippery juices out of the two, making it easier for Adam to quickly spin it between his hands. He figured that his mum, by her response, hadn't really had an orgasm before. He shuttled the cock between them and went back to rubbing Carol.

The kids were right. Carol always had to work on her own to get some satisfaction. Having it given to her without asking was magical. It felt like every rumble of the dildo's ribs added to a stack of feelings, and when her son started working her over that feeling collapsed over her like a dam break flooding her body with warmth.

"Guys," she gasped, sitting back up again, "this is wonderful. Just so good, but I'd like to give something to Adam for doing, oh... fuuckk... such a nnn... job in me. Please stop for a sec... I need to catch my breath."

She gave her empty glass to Adam, who stretched back and placed it on the bedside table. Carol arched backwards, and upside down on the screen the two women were on their knees slapping bum cheeks. Their dildo was still connecting their cunts.

"Shaz, let's try that," and nodded upside down at the TV, "I want to do something for your brother, and it won't work this way. Ad, shuffle up the bed beside your sister. Shaz, I want to be facing Adam."

The two kids looked at each other as Adam moved. Sharon pursed her lips and flicked her tongue out. She mouthed, "Lucky, blow job," at him.

"Sure Mum. What about we lay down flat, roll over towards Ad, then get on our knees. That way we can keep this inside us."

"Sounds like a plan. I gotta say, I really don't want this thing to go, unless it was replaced with something else."

'Woo hoo!' thought Adam. "I'm in with a chance!"

Shaz and Carol dropped and rolled, then worked up onto their knees. Carol slid forward, then pushed back hard. The two groaned in unison at the attack on their innards.

"Mum, you can keep doing that as much as you want. I really like a hard fuck. Nice and deep."

Carol obliged. She thought it was pretty good as well, but this could wait. She wanted to taste her son. Something else new - giving a blowjob. She thought it was only fair she should lick his bits as he had so wonderfully sucked on hers. Panting, she said, "Carn Shaz, let's rotate. I'd like to lick your brother."

Shaz smiled as she looked at Adam and mouthed, 'Called it.' He grinned and gave her two thumbs up.

They rotated, Sharon going 'Beep, beep, beep' as they reversed and Carol was now looking at her son, "Hi Adam, how are you? Would you like me to suck your dick?"

Adam looked back at her with a stupid grin on his face. His mum's eyes were slightly glazed from drink or sex, probably both. Flushed face from exertion, boobs hanging down and rocking as her sister bounced the dildo in her, nipples puffed up and pointing slightly out. He loved his mum, and always thought she looked great. Only in his wildest dreams did he ever think that she'd be kneeling naked in front of him offering to swallow his cock. And with his sister banging away on her cunt? No, never. That was way, way out there.

"I'm fantastic. And, yes please. Oh, yes please Mum."

"No worries then Ad. Time to see if this old girl can learn a new trick. Let me know how I'm going." She gently squeezed her son's penis and watched a dribble of clear precum appear. She hesitated, then leaned forward to lick it off.

"That's nice. Let's see if I can get some more," Carol wrapped her lips around him and swirled her tongue over his tip. Adam threw his head back and groaned in ecstasy. She then slowly swallowed half his length and withdrew, sucking more out of him as she went. Looking down at his curly mop of pubic hair, she reached under and cupped his balls in one hand and rolled them like two large marbles.

Adam giggled at her touch, "That tickles but don't stop. That feels great. I love the feel of your lips around me. And don't squeeze too tight. That's about right." He leaned forward and grabbed one of her mum's boobs. Firm, so squeezable, beautifully shaped and so suckable nipples. Sharon definitely didn't take after her mum in the tit department.

"Mmph," nodded Carol. She was enjoying herself as well. Sharon was twirling her arse and Carol could feel her vagina stretching in response. She was losing herself in the moment with her kids and started to fantasise about her twins swapping ends. Her son's dick fucking her cunt, and her daughter's cunt in her mouth. She wanted to see if they tasted the same.

"Is mum sucking your dick Ad?" Sharon asked.

"Oh god yes," he moaned.

"Mmm. Sooner her than me."

Carol looked up and smiled at her son, "Actually, I like his taste. And I will get around to you, little Miss Happy Maker. I want to lick you too. Ok?"

Sharon looked over her shoulder in surprise, "Sure, and maybe I can do the same to you at the same time."

"I'd like that Shaz. Guess another woman would really know the good spots to hit."

Sharon went back to tickling her own clit and working the dildo, thinking 'My Mum's bi. How cool is that?'

Carol returned to swallowing her son. She kept one eye on him, looking for a reaction to what she did. He liked her tongue flicking his tip. He groaned when she raked her teeth over his length. He giggled when she scratched his balls. He just liked her there, she guessed. He was continually leaking into her mouth now and she let it slide down her throat. Carol wasn't sure if she wanted him to shoot everything down there, but the warm trickle was....

"Gaaark!" Sharon had shoved her arse hard while she had Adam deep in her mouth. The impact forced his dick deep down the back of her throat causing her to to gag. She pushed herself up and off her son and bolted to the shower. She managed to reach it, bent over and a stream of red wine spewed out onto the tiled floor.

The two kids looked in horror at their mum retching her guts out.

"Oh, that's not good." said Adam.

"Not unexpected though. Mum drank nearly three bottles of wine, and I was cutting the last one with water. Well, I guess we'd better see how she is."

"Yeah, can you toss me my crutches please."

They headed to the shower where Carol was now dry retching, bent over and hands on knees.

"You ok Mum?" asked Sharon.

"Raaaalffff," went Carol.

"Think you'd better run the shower Shaz. Need to get rid of that otherwise we'll all be sick," Adam observed.

"Mmm, yeah. Guess so."

"Oh fuck I'm sorry kids," Carol said weakly, "Adam hit the back of my throat... errrg... and... mmmphhh..."

"It's ok Mum, no dramas. Although would you like me to pull the dildo out of you and run the shower?" Sharon laughed, "You just ripped it right out of me. You look good with a tail though."

Carol smiled weakly. The sex was great, booze pretty good, the aftermath, nup. 'First and last time drunk,' she thought.

"Shower would be good, thanks," Carol collapsed on the floor after the shower had warmed up and her tail extracted. The water washed the second hand wine away and warmed up her shivering body. The kids looked on, mildly concerned but not worried. They'd been in the same situation with their mum watching on.

"This is different, isn't it?" said Adam, "Us looking after mum after a big night."

Sharon sighed and knelt down beside Carol, "True. And it's been a big night." She put her arms around her mum and hugged, "Can we get you anything? Water, tea, water?"

"No, I'll be fine. Sorry I spoiled the night, oooo errr, I was really having a great time. Not something that we should have been doing but still. Oh god my head..."

Adam felt helpless standing back on his sticks, "Guess Mum should stay in here tonight. Happy to share a bed with me Shaz?"

Shaz looked back and smiled, "Sure, but no funny business. My cunt is still a bit sore where mum ripped that thing out."

Carol groaned and coughed. She only partly heard the conversation between the kids, but it sounded wrong. It caused a memory from a few months ago to bubble up, something that had really worried her at the time. She got to her knees and asked, "Adam, I have to ask and I know it's not a good time. A couple of months ago beside the pool. Did you have sex with Shaz? It looked like you were on top of her."

The kids looked at each other, horrified. Even though they'd all been in bed together they didn't really know what she'd say about her kids fucking each other.

Adam sighed. He figured the truth was the best option, "Well, yes. I was. We did."

Carol slowly nodded her head, "Thought so. This has been fun and really bad, but I'm disappointed that you seduced your sister and..."

"Mum, I seduced Adam. He was asleep and I jumped on his dick. It was not his fault. I started it," Sharon said quietly.

"Oh. Oh!!! Errr, does that mean you like guys?" That news threw Carol. Her lesbian daughter getting her brother to have sex with her. She tried to think, but her brain refused to cooperate.

Sharon laughed and hugged her mum, "I like Adam, and only Adam. It's a long story, and I promise to tell you later. But it was me who started it. Honestly."

Carol looked blearily at her daughter and shrugged with resignation. After tonight's fun and games, everything she'd considered normal had gone out the window.

"Well I don't like it, but seeming I was drunkenly but seriously considering doing the same, I guess just be careful. You don't want to wake up one morning and find your world has changed," The cascading water was slowly helping Carol feel better. The memory of Adam's dick deep down her throat didn't seem so bad either. Then there was her orgasms. And her daughter slapping butts.

"Black coffee would be good about now please Ad," she sighed, "Then some sleep. I'm fucked."

"No worries Mum," He headed to the other room, "And I'm the only one that hasn't been," he muttered.

When he came back hobbling and trying not to spill anything, Sharon had gotten their mother out and was gently drying her off. He would have liked that job. His sister seemed to like it as well. "Here Mum, one coffee."