Twin Times - Quarantined with Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol smiled wanly at him, "Thanks Adam. And Sharon. It's been entertaining and disturbing, but I'm going to get some sleep. Just point me in the right direction and I'll see you in the morning."

She kissed Adam on the cheek, patted his chest and said, "Good night handsome. And thanks for a fun night."

"Night Mum. Hope you're feeling better in the morning," He kissed her back, desperately wanting to squeeze her tits.

Carol helped her mum into bed, then wandered back to Adam. "Shit, I nearly died when Mum said she saw us. What do you think she's gunna do?"

Adam hobbled back to the bed and sat down, "I really don't know. Probably nothing after tonight's episode. Maybe just be disappointed. Maybe she'll think it's all a bad dream."

Sharon sat beside him, "I don't think she'll forget. Ah, well. I had a great night. I'm so looking forward to using that thing with Issy."

"Yeah well, it was pretty good. I really thought Mum was going to suck me dry before you choked her. Never mind, hopefully there's a next time."

Sharon leaned over and kissed his cheek, "Poor boy, mummy didn't finish giving you a blow job. How about you do your sister instead?"

"Well, thanks Sis. As long as you're on top. Are you sure though, after what Mum said?"

"I'm sure. Believe it or not, I'm getting to like having your willy inside me." Sharon knelt on the bed, "So shuffle down and let me on."

Day Thirteen

"Ohhhh, god my head. What time is it?"

"One in the afternoon."

"Call me when it's five."

Day Fourteen

The three were sitting around the table silently eating breakfast. All were dressed, which was unusual. They'd been cleared to leave the following morning when a taxi would take them back to their house.

Carol had been doing a lot of thinking. A few things from two nights ago were a bit fuzzy, but she was sure the basics were correct. She looked at her two kids and sighed. They were all guilty of having a good time together. She loved it. They loved it. As long as some boundaries were set, things could be managed.

"Well, I guess we'll get back to normal tomorrow. As normal as the rest of the world anyway. So what are you going to do first?" Carol asked.

"Call Issy. Pass her my present. Buy chocolate."

"Get a chair so I can sit down when I have a shower. I really like your help, but my dick can't take the excitement. What about you?"

"Been looking for a new car. I'm thinking of buying a Mustang. The dealer in town has one. Black, a manual V8, ex-demo, and he'll give me a great deal. If we go out for dinner down the track."

"He asked you that?" Sharon asked incredulously.

Carol laughed, "No, I asked him. It's time for me to start dating. And while I would love your thing in me Adam, and your toy Shaz, it wouldn't be the same."

Seeing the disappointed looks on her kid's faces, she smiled and said, "But I was thinking about the monthly Sunday breakfast idea."

She took off her t-shirt and squeezed her nipples, "I never got to see all that show. And I didn't get my boobs played with. How's 'Sexy Sunday' sound?"

The twins looked at their topless mum, and burst out laughing.

"Fine by me," giggled Sharon, "but we're still having waffles."