Twin Times - Quarantined with Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up and forced a smile. The whole turn took less than a second but it seemed like she was admiring his wonderful cock for an hour. Carol slowly blinked, trying to regain her self control.

Adam had felt his mum's hair brush across the tip of his dick as she turned. Looking at his two gorgeous naked family members was amazing but frustrating. He was so glad his sister allowed him to ride her. As it was, the gentle touch nearly set off an explosion.

"Ok, Mum a meat lover please," he blurted out, then tried to stifle a giggle when he realised what he had said.

"Shaz?" Carol really didn't need to ask about dinner now, but she wanted a reason to look at her naked kids again. They had grown up to be so wonderful. They took great care of themselves and she really did enjoy watching them move. Whether they were on the soccer pitch or swimming they were just so fluid and graceful in their movements. Watching them naked here was, she had to admit, partly highly inappropriately sexual, but mostly admiration for a job well done. In both their creation and upbringing.

"Oh, I dunno. Guess a Hawaiian will be fine." Shaz grimaced and lifted a leg, then stretched it horizontally sideways. Carol was now looking at the inside of her little girls vjay jay. Even that looked perfect.

"Ok, I'll place the pizza order for a six o'clock delivery. And Adam, can you please finish washing and get your thing out of my hair."

"Sorry Mum. It's got a mind of its own. It just goes up by itself."

Adam finished and shut off the water. Carol turned to lower his leg onto a towel and felt her son pushing into her ear. She turned slightly and pushed his penis away with the back of her hand. The touch was like a bolt of electricity had shot from her hand, through her nipples and down to her vag. She closed her eyes and sucked in a sharp breath, "Adam. Please remove your penis from my ear."

"Sorry. You're not normally this close. And, well, umm..."

Sharon frowned at him and slightly shook her head as she handed him a towel.

"Ummm, it's difficult to keep my balance on this floor. I'll try and be more careful."

"Mmm. Ok. My fault as well," Carol stood up and brushed the drops of water off her boobs. "Shouldn't have been there."

Adam wrapped the towel around his waist as he watched the water fly off his mum. "All good." It was so, so good.

Carol placed the orders, then told the kids she was having a nap. It was a much noisier nap than what it normally was, particularly listening on the shared balcony between the rooms where the twins were sitting outside enjoying the sunshine, and the view over Sydney Harbour.

"I think mum's a bit frustrated. Why'd you shake your head at me in the shower?" asked Adam.

Shaz pursed her lips and looked at him, "You were going to ask her to suck your cock, weren't you?"

Adam looked out over the quay and said quietly, "Yeah, I was. I was getting so excited looking at her boobs and me being so close to her. And I think Mum was excited looking at my willy. She didn't need to touch me but... Oh boy, it felt good."

Sharon sat and listened to her mum moaning in frustration, "By the sound of that, I think you're right. I guess she hasn't had anything for a long while. Anyway, don't offer to do Mum. That's just wrong. Fuck me, no problems. It's just us. I started it, it's my hole, and you're my brother. It's all good."

Ad nodded, "Yeah, no worries. Thanks. I may take up that offer soon. But what if she asks me?"

"Errr... I hadn't thought of that. Dunno, guess you'll have to figure it out if it happens. My opinion - you shouldn't but..." she stopped as her mum let out a particularly loud groan, "Well, just do what you think is best for her. And try and think with your brain, not little Ad."

Adam laughed, "Ok, the same way you were thinking when I woke up and found myself inside you."

"Fair point. I guess I wasn't thinking straight that day."

There was a knock on the door just after five. Shaz opened it to find their grog had been delivered. Two large bottles of Coke, a bottle of Bundaberg rum, a dozen stubbies of pear cider, and three bottles of cabernet merlot.

Sharon picked up the box and called out, "Drinks are here. Time to get the party started!"

She plonked the box on the table in Adam's room, and grabbed three glasses. Adam rolled in followed by their mum.

"Woo Hoo! Quarantine party!" Adam yelled as he spun the chair in tight circles, "Hit me Sis."

Laughing, she poured a wine for Carol and a Bundy for Ad.

Carol took a sip and sighed. It was a nice, soft red, and she was really going to enjoy it. "Carn kids, let's sit out on the balcony for a while. This has been a pretty boring fortnight, but that view is just wonderful."

It was pretty good. Their house had a spectacular outlook over the valley, but the view over the sparkling water was pretty special. They sat back and just sipped their drinks. The three were all thinking about their holiday in the States, and their enforced extended holiday here. It had started off so normal, then Adam decided to break his leg and COVID-19 hit the world.

Carol sighed again and tried to take another sip of her wine, "Oh. Sharon, can you please pour me another? That went down easy enough. Very nice." She watched her daughter bounce out of her chair, take her mum's glass and skip off to the table inside. Adam also turned slightly and watched her go, an odd look on his face. Not for the first time Carol wondered if there was more than just sibling friendship there. Still, it was probably hard for him having two women wandering around mostly naked. Then having those two women in the shower with him.

She breathed out slowly and took her drink with a smile from Shaz. Her daughter was wearing only a loose singlet that hid nothing and a pair of high cut soccer shorts. No underwear. 'Well,' she thought looking down at her own larger boobs rolling freely under her tight Disneyland t-shirt, 'I guess I really can't blame Adam reacting to us. We didn't give the poor kid much of a chance. Should return to normal when we get home and he can go out again.'

She leaned back and took another sip of her wine. The reviews were correct. It was very nice. Maybe she was just getting a bit paranoid being cooped up. She knew Shaz and Issy had a virtual make out session at least once. She heard them on her bed, and Adam would have as well, parked on the balcony.

"Hmmm." She assumed he was parked on the balcony. Where else could he have been. Watching the two friends? She chuckled and took a swallow, "Naaah."

"What's up, Mum?" Sharon asked.

"Hmmm? Oh, nothing much. Just thinking how absurd this whole virus thing is, and us in here. I'll be happy to get home, but I have to say I've actually enjoyed most of our time together. Boring, but some fun parts. Shit." Another glass had disappeared.

Sharon went off to refresh the drinks. "Same here. Binge watching shows I wanted to catch up on has been great. I'm glad Adam figured we could cast our phones to the TV so we could see stuff on a bigger screen."

Carol leaned over and slapped her son's shoulder, "You didn't tell me that. You mean I could have been watching all sorts of things, not just what's on pay tv? What could I have been watching?"

"Sorry Mum. I thought you were happy with what was on. Anything on the internet can go up. I'll hook your phone to your TV tomorrow, if you want." He downed the rest of his second drink, "That was a good strength Shaz. Ta."

There was a knock at the door and Carol got up to answer it. Sharon leaned down and whispered in her brother's ear, "I think mum's going to have to ease up or she won't last the night."

"I know," Adam replied as Carol came back with three pizza boxes and two garlic breads, "Never thought I'd be teaching my mum about the best way to party. Grab the water out of the fridge. We'd better do the same."

They all moved inside to eat. The conversation moved to what they were going to do when they got home, speculation about when they could start playing soccer again or having friends over, and how cheap petrol was.

"I'd better fill up the tank of that shitbox Passat when we get home," Carol grumbled.

"Why don't you buy a car you really want? I'll take the Volksie. I can't drive my ute with this cast on. I wouldn't even be able to get into it, never mind driving a manual," Ad suggested.

"Mmm, maybe. I'll think about that. I don't like that thing at all. No soul. I really loved my Golf."

After they'd finished, Shaz and Carol dragged the table next to the bed to hold the drinks while Adam hopped over and climbed onto it. Carol grabbed more pillows and climbed on the bed, followed by her daughter.

"Well, been a long time since us three have snuggled in the same bed," Carol commented, and hugged her two kids, "I missed this. Weekends having breakfast in bed and watching cartoons together. If we don't take anything else from this, can we do this maybe once a month?"

"I, we'd like that Mum, wouldn't we Shaz?"

"As long as I can have waffles."

"Not a problem," said Carol, "just don't spill any syrup. I don't want a sticky mess in bed. What???" The two kids had burst out giggling.

Adam set out the basic rules for the night. Rock, paper, scissors to sort who goes first. A random number is picked for the channel. If it's an empty spot, go up until you find one. It stays on that channel for the whole show, but after half an hour if two people decide to change, it can but those two have to scull their drinks. No repeats of that channel. Endless shows like the shopping channel can be changed free after fifteen minutes.

"How's that sound?" asked Adam. The women agreed, and Shaz, being on the side of the bed and mobile, topped up their glasses. One bottle of wine had gone, and her mum wasn't interested in pacing herself.

'Guess I'd better be ready to move real fast!' she thought.

First round went to Adam and he drew British Masterchef with 36 minutes left. "Bloody hell. First up a decent cooking show."

"I'll cook you a decent steak when we get home," laughed Carol.

Next, "SPONGEBOB!" squealed Shaz, "I loved him as a kid."

"I thought you preferred 'The Angry Beavers'," commented Adam.

"Pluh!" went Sharon, poking out her tongue.

Next roll for Carol - The Weather Channel. "Right. Quarter hour rule applies."

After a few rounds and a couple of forfeits, Sharon rolled and picked the adults only channel. "Oh. I didn't expect that to be there. And... it's locked. Ad, you're the rule maker. What's your decision? Go up one more?"

Carol took another big sip, "Well, I'm not paying for that just in case we don't like it. "

Sharon laughed, "True. There's probably nothing I'd want to watch anyway. Too many dicks, not enough pussy."

Carol looked at the inside of her empty glass and sighed deeply, "Wouldn't mind a bit more dick in my life right now. I'd even go for some tasty girl bits. I haven't seen any action for years."

Adam looked at his mum in mild shock. The wine had certainly relaxed her judging by that comment. He took a deep breath and said, "Well, there is a free option. It wouldn't be against the rules if it was the same type of show, and then Shaz could pick what she wants."

His mum handed her glass to Sharon. "So I guess you've been watching porn on here? Togeher, umm, together?"

Adam looked at Shaz, who slightly shrugged, "Well. Yes. We both like women, and well, we were bored?"

Carol carefully took her glass of watered down wine from Shaz, "Bloody hell. I guess you were naked in front of each other and mas... mas... Having some fun." She pursed her lips and looked at the two, struggling to think and then giving up, "Ok, why not? We're all adults. And I haven't ever really watched much adult stuff. Wayne thought it was immoral. Arsehole."

Adam set up the TV so Sharon could cast her phone to it. She scrolled through the lesbian options and selected one of her favourites. "Let's have a look at this."

Three gorgeous women appeared on the screen and started kissing each other, their hands gently rubbing each other's body. In no time, they were naked and kissing more than their mouths.

Carol took a large drink. She hadn't really thought about women doing it together, but passion was passion. Even the obviously fake passion between the women looked exciting. She had never worried about her daughter and her girlfriends doing it either, but this was pretty hot. She looked at her son, who was trying to stroke his penis under his shorts without drawing attention to what he was doing.

"We are all so drunk," she laughed, then gasped as two of the women pushed a huge black stick into their vaginas and started moving it in and out of each other.

"Oh wow. That looks awesome. How do they do that, Shaz?"

"Errr. Carefully?" Sharon took a deep drink of her cider and watched her mum starting to knead her own mound with the heel of one hand over her undies. 'She's so pissed...'

"Well, is that what you bought that big blue jelly thing for? So Issy and you can do that?" Carol watched as the third woman swung her legs over the face of one of the others, grabbed the dildo and rapidly moved it between the other two. The lady under her slid two fingers into her vagina and started rapidly moving them around. The camera zoomed in, and her wet, squelchy vaginal sounds filled the room. All three turned and looked at the giant vagina being finger fucked on the screen.

"Oh. Umm, you found that?" Shaz didn't know what to think. She had deliberately hidden her purchases because she had thought her mum was very straight and proper. She was very accepting of her relationship with Isabell, but Shaz hadn't wanted to push the limits.

"Well, yes. I checked all the bags before we left the States to make sure everything was packed. I saw that and the other things. You bought up big time, didn't you? That blue thing's quite large. Can it fit inside you? I'm guessing you haven't had anything much up there and this is so weird. Like, I know it would fit in me because I pushed you two out. You weren't little. And there was two of you."

"Yes, it is all weird, no I haven't tried that particular toy. I need a partner, and yes, there have been things up there. Wanna see what I bought?"

"What the hell, why not? Adam, I can see you playing with yourself. Nice cock, by the way. You can thank me later for it."

Sharon went to her bag and collected her purchases. "So these were all really cheap compared to here." She looked at her mum, then up to the screen where the three women were in an oral circle, then laid everything out and explained what they were. "So this is the eighteen by two inch double ended jelly. They're two remote control vibrators - one for Issy, one for me, a discreet vibrator, a not so discreet one one with a clit tickler, ribbed dildo, lube... That's it."

Carol picked up the double ender, "My god Sharon, when I saw this I wondered what you had planned." She ran her fingers over the heavily ribbed surface and flicked the knob at one end with her thumb, "Eighteen inches ay? Can I try something?"

Shaz shrugged, "Sure. No worries."

Carol sat up on the bed and pulled off her shirt, then her underwear. She leaned over to Adam and kissed him on the cheek. "Hope you don't mind looking at all your mum's naked bits."

"Honestly mum, I don't mind at all. I think you look hot. All my mates do as well. We'd all, oh err, they'd all love to see you naked."

Sharon slid off the bed and stood up. She was a bit shorter than her kids but fuller in the body. Shoulder length black hair, curvy body, lightly tanned skin, brown eyes that had started to get a twinkle back, breasts with cute puffy nipples that to Adam looked like a nice handful, and a thick curly bush of pubic hair. The difference between her and the twins was like the difference between a labrador and a pair of greyhounds. Comfort versus speed.

She ran her hands over her body, then pulled her fingers through her bush. Carol looked at her son, who had stopped masturbating and was looking open mouthed at his mother. "You need another drink Ad, or you ok?" she smiled.


"No I'm fine thanks. I'm really good."

Carol stretched up, then slowly spun towards the bathroom, "Ooo, too much liquid. Better pee. Don't watch!"

Sharon watched her mum stagger off to the toilet, then whispered to Adam, "I think she wants to use my dildo! Should I let her? Like, she's pretty pissed..."

"Are you really going to say no? Honestly, just roll with it. It's the most relaxed she's been in ages." He looked up at the screen, "I tell you what though, she really liked that double ended show. Find another one and let it go. I don't think we'll be channel surfing anymore tonight."

Shaz laughed and sent another show to the screen, "No, I don't think so either. Honestly, I didn't know what mum would think of that one. I think she liked it."

"Yep. She was rubbing herself pretty hard," Adam removed his shorts, and his dick sprang up, "Guess we may as well all be naked now."

"You were rubbing yourself pretty hard too," Shaz said as she stripped off, then jumped on the bed, "Got to admit, I was so close to doing it myself."

Carol came back and picked up the long dildo, "So much pee. Didn't think it would stop. So, let's give this a whirl." She took another sip of wine, then licked the dildo, "Tastes like Tupperware. Wonder why I thought it would taste like a penis?"

She unsteadily put a foot on the bed and circled her clit with a finger, "I guess you've never tasted a cock, have you Shaz?"

Sharon shook her head, "No, never."

"Believe it or not, neither have I. Your dad was boring. Missionary, in the dark. The most exciting thing he ever did was fuck me in his car. The first time. My first time. Shit, oh, those two are so hot!"

She had turned slightly to watch what was happening on the TV. Two eighteen year old girls were on the screen, one being finger fucked by her friend while holding a vibrator onto her clit. In response Carol slid two fingers into her vagina and rapidly started to bang them in.

It was too much for the twins. They looked at each other, grinned guiltily, then started working on their own genitals. The sound of their mum's slapping fingers, the girls on the screen, the alcohol finally got the whole family busy.

"God, I'm so horny. Let's get this in." Carol stopped with her fingers and started rubbing the blue cock down and under her body. She looked at the roof and moaned as the toy rumbled across her clit. Squatting slightly to open herself up, she pushed.

"Shiii.. Oh wow, that is so fucking awesome. Shaz, this is not something you should be playing with. I think I may have to confiscate it," Carol had pushed it in as deep as she could go, then tried to get a bit more in. She slowly drew it out, and sighed with pleasure, "No, definitely not for you. Can we call this my Mother's Day gift?"

The twins were astounded watching their mother toy herself. Adam was pulling his hand up, and Sharon was pushing her fingers in. The girls on the screen had their own much thicker double ended action happening. One had pulled her knees up to her shoulders and the other was working her hips to fuck the other. Sharon thought the second girl had really good muscles as the dildo didn't move in her cunt - it was all sliding in the other's.

She looked back at her mum. Carol had her eye's closed and was just slowly moving the dildo in and out, "Geez, I don't know. That does look like a lot of fun, Mum. I'm happy to share it though."

Carol dreamily opened her eyes and looked back. The two women on screen were now on their knees and slapping their butt cheeks together, the huge dildo still connecting their bodies. "Share it? Sure, why not? Slide down the bed."