Twin Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric's face was plastered in fluids: Sheila gushed like a broken tap, and he stayed down there, a tongue extended and keeping her pleasure coming, as Sheila kept cuming all over him. Minutes passed, with her gripping the back of his head as her other hand flew wildly in an effort to grip to something in the cubicle, but it kept sliding off the smooth walls.

"OH FUCK!" Sheila moaned loudly for all in the women's toilets to hear (not that she seemed to be particularly concerned about it, and frankly neither was Eric - this wasn't his first rodeo in the public toilets of the Costiero Paradiso). "OH... fuck... that felt good... oh fuck yes: I needed to feel that!"

Wiping his mouth as he stood, Eric regarded her with a supremely smug smile. "Was that good for you?"

"Damn good," Sheila purred, then pushed him back until he hit the opposite wall of the cubicle with enough force to shake it. "My turn now!"

No waiting for a reply, she dropped to her knees and grabbed his cock - which had stayed hard and hanging through his open flies for the whole act of cunnilingus - shoving it into her mouth with all the enthusiasm of a fat kid in an all-you-can-eat ice cream store.

At first Eric thought that Sheila was going to repeat her awe-inspiring skill of sheathing his big cock all the way in her throat, and massage its considerable length with her throat muscles, but immediately he realised - much to his delight - that Sheila was going to blow him with some old fashioned dick-sucking: with a hand gripping his cock near where it met his large balls, churning with cum from her performance earlier, Sheila began to bob her head back and forth along most of the length of his dick.

"Oh fuck!" Eric gasped. His head hit the cubicle wall as he revelled in the feeling of this blonde aggressively sucking on his dick. The head of his dick was plunging deep into her throat, only to almost immediately be pulled back out as she bobbed her head back. The repetition was furious and almost alarmingly aggressive, but Eric wasn't concerned: his cock was a powerful organ that could take a pounding, and Sheila's mad desire to get him to cum was achieving its results: Eric could feel his orgasm growing again from that meek almost-dead bubble it had retreated to after Sheila stopped massaging his dick with her throat.

"You like this?" Sheila said, switching to her free hand as she taunted him; her red lips curled in a rather smug smile; no doubt from Eric's expression as he leaned back against the cubicle's wall and moaned with how good it felt to have this hot blonde suck and jerk off his cock. Sheila's skills with her hands were just as good as her skills with her throat, and the way she paid some special attention to the head of his dick when her hand flew down his shaft to rest there felt good enough to plunge Eric onto a one-way ticket to cumsville. "You like having your dick sucked like this in a public restroom?"

"Fuck yeah, I do!" Eric moaned as he felt her hand fly up and down the length of his shaft.

"Not the first time, I'd wager," Sheila said with a smile as her hand continued to jack him off.

Eric managed to gather himself to look down on her, and what a sight it was: a hot blonde on her knees in front of him with her hands around his dick, furiously jacking him off in an effort to make him cum, while her dress had been pulled away from her tits, freeing those puppies for all to see (at this moment only Eric) as she worked his cock like a woman desperate to receive some cum all over her beautiful face.

"Definitely not," he said proudly.

"Had your cock sucked a few times before in a place like this, then?" Sheila said with a smirk, as her hand flew up and down the length of his shaft. "Big guy like you, with such a big cock... oh I bet you've fucked quite a few woman. Fucked them in places like this. Were they even single at the time?"

"Some were," Eric admitted with a smile. "Got a boyfriend I should be worried about?"

"No," Sheila said. "I'm single and loving it, especially when I get so suck prime cock like yours! Tell me, Eric... how full are those balls of yours after I sucked you off earlier?"

"They're so fucking full!" Eric gasped. "You ready to have my cum all over your face?"

"Hmm... definitely!" Sheila purred. "You better deliver, big guy!"

Without waiting for him to reply, Sheila began to furiously suck his cock once again. Her head was almost a blur as it sped up and down the length of his dick. Her hand gripped the base of his dick hard, while her other hand, which had been jacking him off moments earlier, was teasing an exposed nipple, making her moan loudly; although whether from the pleasure of playing around with her tit, or from the feeling of his cock pumping back and forth inside her throat, Eric wasn't sure.

Either way it was a sight for the ages to see this stunning blonder on her knees sucking his big cock like her life depended on it. Her head was bobbing back and forth so quickly it felt like she was trying to suck the cum up from his balls.

"Jesus!" Eric moaned. "Oh... you really want a face-full of cum, don't you?"

"Hmmm..." Sheila agreed as she bobbed her head back and forth. "Hmmm..."

Eric felt his head hit the wall of the cubicle again. His eyes closed as he felt this stunner work her magic on his cock. The way she was forcing most of his inches down her throat was amazing; his head plunging deep into her gullet with such power that Eric genuinely thought it was going to pop through into her stomach, and start stirring up whatever she last ate.

Not a pleasant image to have in one's mind when one's cock was being deep-throated by a very attractive blonde with such a voracious display of eagerness to taste the seed of one's balls, but for Eric it was incredible enough that he genuinely didn't think he could get any harder.

Then Sheila did something that proved him wrong - he could get harder.

Pulling his length out of her throat, and giving him a sly wink, Sheila rested his cock atop her collarbone and squeezed her tits together; gripping his member between them like the buns of a hotdog would grip a well-cooked sausage. Using those tanned mounds she began to jack him off, working his cock with her tits like she had worked it with her throat muscles not too long ago.

"Oh shit!" Eric gasped as he watched her tit-fuck him towards an epic orgasm. "Jesus Christ! Is there any part of your body you can't work a cock with?"

"Nope," Sheila said as she furiously squeezed and massaged his dick between her tits. Licking the sensitive tip of his cock as she did so; obviously enjoying the taste of the copious amounts of pre-cum practically gushing out from his urethra. All the fluid Eric was producing quickly coated her tits, giving her plenty of lubrication as she continued to squeeze his cock between her breasts as she worked him towards a cum as hard as the one he had just given her. "Mouth, pussy, arse, hands, feet, tits, armpits - you name it, I can work your cock with it!"

"Anything?" Eric tried to smile smugly, but he knew his expression was one of pure bliss right now with how good it felt to have his cock sandwiched between those huge tits of hers. "Really?"

Sheila grinned - a proper smug one, at that. "After you unload all over my face, and after your next load fills my pussy to burst, I'm going to make you cum with my fucking knees!"

"That'll be a sight worth seeing!" Eric gasped. Jesus, this woman was skilled! He didn't think a body could be so good at working a cock, but despite not possessing the organ herself, Sheila seemed to know just how to angle her attacks; keeping his pleasure building higher and higher, until Eric knew he was minutes away from exploding all over her face!

The thought of her making him cum with his cock between her knees? Hilarious, and strangely arousing at the same time. That was a challenge Eric was eager to see happen!

"I'm gonna milk this big cock of yours all night!" Sheila said, grinning like a cat who had just been handed the keys to the cream factory. His cock was squeezed between her tits like she was trying to squeeze the last remnants of toothpaste from the tube. Eric moaned loudly with how it felt to have his dick assaulted so pleasurably. "Get ready to cum again and again!"

Eric was in heaven: he had well and truly scored tonight! He had gained the attention of one seriously cum-hungry stunner, and she was going to work him over and over all night. Draining his balls again and again.

And Eric wanted nothing more.

If only he knew where the night would actually take him...

"Cum for me!" Sheila purred seductively, as she worked his dick with her huge, tanned tits. "I want you to cum for me, Eric... cum all over my face like a man... cover my mouth and lips with your strong, virile seed..."

"FUCK! OH SHIT I'M GONNA CUM!" Eric moaned loudly. His cock was practically on fire! He had never felt such pleasure burning within it as right now! "FUCK!" His balls were painful with the amount of cum bubbling away inside - having worked up a motherload earlier when she had used her amazing throat technique to massage his dick, and now with this display of oral and tit skills she had filled his balls with even more cum; Eric was about to explode all over her face!

"Cum for me, Eric!" Sheila continued to say. "I want you to cum all over me! Cover me with all that hot, thick cum in your balls! Cum for me! Cum!"

"FUUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!" Eric roared as his head snapped back - hitting the cubicle wall with such force a part of him (that small part still conscious of anything in reality beyond the pleasure coursing through his cock) genuinely wondered if the wall would collapse. He felt hot liquid rush up the length of his dick, just as his orgasm hit and waves of pleasure began to explode through him.

Sheila knew a guy like Eric was going to cum a lot, but nothing prepared her for the first jet of hot white fluid; it exploded out of his cock like it was one of those water guns atop vehicles used to disperse protest crowds. Steaming hot gunk splashed over her face with such force Sheila had no time to close her eyes; cum covered her eyeballs, soaking her eyelashes and covering her lips, splashing around inside a mouth hanging open in shock. It splashed over her hair, soaking into her eyebrows and dripping down her chin onto those shapely collarbones of hers.

And that was just the first ejaculation.

As Sheila held on for dear life Eric's cock sprayed thick jet after thick jet all over her face. Cum splashed over her nose, cheeks, and forehead. It dripped in thick waterfalls down her chin, over her shoulders and down between her tits. Gunk covered her tits and the straps of her dress. Cum soaked into her hair, hanging onto her fringe as Eric plastered his seed all over her face.

He ejaculated over and over, and all Sheila could do was kneel there and take it like she had said she would. Pride forced her to take his cum all over her face, as much as she wanted to duck out of the way and let his baby-making cream hit the cubicle wall behind her. Pride kept her in the line of fire, taking his cum to her face until it felt like he wouldn't stop.

In fact it was several moments before Sheila realised he had, and with two slender fingers she wiped thick layers of creaming fluid from her eyes like wipers on a car windshield, looking up at a VERY smug Eric. "You could have warned me you'd do that," she said, not in the slightest bit annoyed - if anything her pussy was burning even more with desire to feel this man's heavy - and she meant HEAVY - loads inside her.

"I like to see a girl's expression when she discovers how much I can cum," Eric said. His face was dripping with sweat - he had cum so hard, harder than he normally did from a blowjob and a tit-fuck!

"Jesus Christ! How did you pack all this into those testicles of yours?" Sheila said as she stood up, pulling out huge wads of toilet paper from the dispenser she began to wipe thick layers of his cum from her face. "I mean if you cum this much from a blowjob how much are you going to fill my cunt with?"

"Only one way to find out," he said, grinning.

"Hmm..." Sheila said, giving his cock - still hard, of course - a hungry look. "You better not get me pregnant with this stuff. It's so thick and creamy! How much sperm are you going to pump into me?"

"Probably enough to get you pregnant."

Sheila playfully slapped him across the head. "What did I just say? " She continued to wipe his creamy loads from her neck, shoulders, and the tops of her tits. Throwing cum-soaked handfuls of toilet paper into the toilet.

Eric pressed the button on the top of the cistern, flushing the abundance of toilet paper away before it grew so large he feared it would clog the pipes.

"Still not finished!" Sheila said, although more out of horniness than irritation. Her face was now clean of his gunk, leaving the thick white rivers that had made their way down between her tits.

"I don't mind," Eric said, holding her hips; his cock pushing against her dress in a suggestive manner. "I like it when a girl's all glistening."

Sheila tossed a cum-soaked wad of toilet paper into the bowel. "I'd rather be glistening with my sweat, not your cum," she said, grinning like a woman who knew that in a few minutes that exact situation was going to be happening. Yet rather than pull out another load of paper to wipe the remaining traces of his cum from her tanned skin, Sheila pushed him against the wall, lifting a leg as she reached down and guided his raging hard cock up into her. Closing her eyes, Sheila uttered a deep moan as she felt his monstrously thick cock push its way into her. "Jesus fucking Christ... you're THICK!"

"Nah, you're just fucking TIGHT!" Eric said, unable (and unwilling) to hide his glee at having this hottie take his cock (with no condom! Although that wasn't a hard accomplishment for one in Eroshire).

Reaching up to grip the top of the cubicle wall above Eric's head, Sheila began to use purchase to half lift herself, feeling his cock slide out, before releasing the tension in her arms to settle; his cock sliding back up into her. The effort saw her body collide with his each time she released her grip on the top of the cubicle wall; her large tits pressing against his chest; her lips meeting Eric in quick, half-kisses.

"Oh... oh you feel GOOD..." Sheila moaned as she fucked him standing against the wall of the cubicle. "Hmmm... so fucking HARD... so BIG... hmmm... I'm glad I sat near you tonight..." She couldn't believe how hard his cock was: no one had felt so thick and hard inside her before!

"I'm glad you did... too!" Eric grunted. Her pussy was clamped around his cock tighter than her throat had earlier, and that was frighteningly tight to begin with! Eric was genuinely scared her pussy was going to stop the flow of blood to his cock! "FUCK! You're TIGHT!"

"That's... because... you're so... fucking... thick!" Sheila moaned between kisses. "Jesus! How're you so fucking THICK! OH FUCK! You spread me open like a fucking cervical exam!"

Well that was a strange comparison to make, but Eric wasn't one to let that interrupt his stride as he gripped Sheila's thighs and helped her land nice and hard on his raging hot pole. Thrusting his hips forward away from the cubicle door, giving his penetrations that extra edge of power; he could see from the way her face was crumpling into a look of pure ecstasy that he was hitting all the right spots inside her.

"You like that?" He growled as he thrust his hips towards her as she fell onto his dick. "Like my big cock inside you? Like how I spread you wide open?"

"OH GOD YES!" Sheila moaned as she worked her body against his. Her tits smashing against his chest again and again as she fell towards him. Those huge tanned mounds squeezed almost painfully as their bodies collided. "Oh fuck... so fucking wide... God, it's like giving birth, only in reverse!"

"Isn't reverse birthing when I stick my head up your cunt?" Eric asked, genuinely perplexed.

"I don't fucking know," Sheila muttered as she slammed herself against him. "I'm just saying any fucking shit that comes into my head right now! I'm so fucking horny I can't think straight! You can't expect a girl to string together a coherent fucking sentence when I have your baseball bat of a cock pumping inside me!"

That was a good point: from past experiences Eric knew that the average Eroshire lass tended to become frothing lust-monsters at the slightest experience of a decent cock (or cunt - he heard a few tales from his lesbian co-workers about THEIR nights out that put his own debauchery to shame).

"Yeah... well don't fucking stop!" Eric growled as he thrust his cock up deep inside her. He was slamming the sensitive tip of his dick against her cervix like he wanted to break it down and set up camp in her womb. Maybe flood it with his potent cum until something stuck. "God, I love it when you talk crazy shit! I love your accent!"

"Hmmm... maybe I should start talking some smut like this?" Sheila said, suddenly switching to the pitch-perfect east coast Australian that she had used earlier. "Want me to talk about how much I love your big Bruce of a bang-stick fucking my cunt up proper?"

"None of that is anything a proper Aussie would say," Eric said.

"And how would you know what a 'proper' Aussie would say?" Sheila asked with a smirk.

In answer Eric picked her up by her hips and carried her two steps to the other side: slamming her ass against the other cubicle wall, making the sturdy board shake violently with the force of his action; Sheila moaned with how good it felt as Eric's cock slammed balls-deep up into her.

"I spent my gap year touring Australia!" Eric said as he began to slam his cock into her. Each hard thrust made the cubicle wall shudder worryingly, and made Sheila moan in pleasure. "I went from the west coast to the east coast! Fucking best year of my life!"

"OH! FUCK! I... URGH! I BET... FUCK! I BET YOU FUCKED A LOT... OH... A LOT OF GIRLS OVER THERE!" Sheila moaned loudly as she was ruthlessly fucked against the cubicle wall with Eric's massive cock.

"I fucked dozens of girls!" Eric boasted proudly. "Every night I was fucking a different girl!" It had been the best fucking year of his life; going out every evening with his friends, and spending the night with a different girl each time. Fucking her crazy for hours. Never using protection. He had no idea how many kids he might have on another continent; none of his sexual partners ever contacted him about unplanned pregnancies, so as far as he knew they all got abortions instead.

Or there might be a small clan of Winters waiting for him in the land down-under...

"Yeah... you looked like a massive fucking slut when I first saw you!" Sheila said, although her voice and admiring (and incredibly horny) look told him she saw that as something admirable, rather than something to be ashamed of. Considering she was taking him balls-deep against the wall of one of the cubicles in the women's toilets in the nightclub where they had just met only a half hour or so ago, Eric was sure Sheila considered herself a massive slut as well.

"You like that?" Eric said as he pounded away. The cubicle wall was shaking so violently that it seemed a possibility he could fuck her through the wall into the cubicle next door. "You like that I've fucked dozens of pussy?"

"Just dozens?" Sheila smirked. "Setting the bar low there..."

Eric smiled. "Fine. You got me. My list's over a hundred. Probably two by now."

"Hmmm... am I lucky girl number two hundred?" Sheila purred. She had braced herself with both hands against the cubicle wall and was now meeting his thrusts with her own powerful hip movements. Eric had never seen such hunger in a woman's eyes before, and he was loving how she was fucking him back with as much vigour as he was putting into this fuck.

1...34567...15