Twin Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe you are!" Eric said. Gripping her thighs he slammed his cock deep into her. Plunging his inches so deep he was stunned he wasn't stirring up her guts by now. God, he loved pussy: an organ that could literally take a pounding and still want more. As powerful an engine of fucking as his cock might be, Sheila's cunt was gripping it with the certainty of one that had taken cocks like his before, owned them, and mastered them thoroughly. Rather than feel intimidated, Eric was only too eager to prove his own sexual prowess to this stunning blonde nympho.

"Then I better make you remember this fuck!" Sheila said, her eyes sparkling with promise.

Gripping the back of her head, Sheila slammed her hips forward into his. The power of it sent Eric a step backwards in surprise. Big mistake: Sheila immediately took advantage of catching him off-guard; with her hands still on the back of her head she began bucking her hips into him like a sex-fuelled belly dancer; her eyes wide and hungry. The force of her thrusts sent him a step back, then another, until Eric felt the wall of the cubicle against his back.

Slamming both hands either side of his head, Sheila held her face only a few inches from his, those bright blue eyes of hers shining with lust. "You bit off more than you can chew," she said, her accent slipping between Australian and prim English. Again Eric wondered how she usually spoke. "I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you, boy!"

"Bring it on!" He grinned back.

Lifting a leg to give herself better clearance, Sheila gripped the top of the cubicle and slammed her hips against his. Taking his cock with far more force than power than any woman had in his entire sexual history: Eric could do nothing but hold on tightly to her hips and pray his cock did not snap in two as Sheila forced her pussy down over it; engulfing his whole length like a kind of living pneumatic piston. She forced his cock so deep Eric swore the head was entering her fertile womb.

"You fucking like this?!" Sheila snarled, her lips almost touching his. "Like getting fucked like a little bitch?"

Grinning, Eric wrapped his arms around her, holding onto her shoulders, and pulled her down onto his cock so hard Sheila's eyes almost bulged out of their sockets.

"FUCK!" She moaned.

Not giving her a moment to recover, Eric threw her forward against the other wall, causing it to violently shake with the impact. With Sheila braced against the wall, and still stunned by his seizing control of this fuck in such a brazen, macho manner, Eric began to fuck his cock up into her insanely tight pussy like a man on a mission.

"You fucking like THIS?" Eric said; the grin on his face so smug it could be used as the picture definition of the phrase 'smug bastard'. "Like it when I FUCK you good?"

Recovering, Sheila gripped the top of the cubicle wall as she wrapped her legs around his waist and shoved her tongue down his throat. They moaned loudly into each other's mouths as their bodies slammed against each other; his cock ramming up into her like a battering ram, with her legs gripping his waist to bring him in deep and hard. Eric couldn't recall fucking anyone so hard and fast before - he was astonished at his own sexual fortitude, as he was nowhere near cuming despite her pussy squeezing his dick like the crushing depths of the deep ocean.

Breaking their kiss enough to lean her head back, her tongue still tentatively touching his, her face dripping with sweat from this hot, lust fuck, Sheila regarded him with a pride-filled look: "I LOVE THIS!" She snarled sexily. "FUCK me like you've never FUCKED anyone! FUCK me and FILL me with your THICK, HOT CUM!"

Eric rammed his cock deep into her. So deep he reckoned he would see her stomach bulging as his cock plunged up into her, if their bodies weren't so close together, and her face barely an inch from his. Her bright blue eyes drenched in lust, and he knew his own, dark brown eyes, were as filled with lust for her. "I'm gonna FUCK you good!" He said, breathlessly, as he slammed all of his massive cock into her. The cubicle wall shook furiously as they continued their lusty romp against it. "I'm gonna fuck you like no one has! I'll make you cum like no one has ever made you cum before!"

"Hmmm.... Strong words," Sheila said. The corner of her lips curling upwards in a bemused smile. "Better back those words up with some actual performance, Eric, or I'm just gonna think you another big dick stud who's all talk and no action."

"You like action?" Eric said. Pounding her ass silly against the cubicle wall. The sound of it was almost as loud as the sound of his cock plunging deep into her:

SLICK-BANG-SLICK-BANG-SLICK

All the while the both of them panted and moaned like dogs in heat. Sweat ran down their skin as they fucked each other silly. Sheila's huge tits were pressed hard against Eric's chest, both of them glistening with sweat in the light.

"I fucking love action!" Sheila said. "I love a guy who knows how to FUCK!"

Shoving her tongue down his throat, Sheila moaned deeply into his mouth. Their tongues had a brief moment of aggressive swordplay - slashing at each other like fencers - before she broke it off and grinned at him.

Before Eric could make mention Sheila unwrapped her legs from around his waist and brought them up, locking her ankles around the back of his neck. Stunned, Eric fell backwards against the other wall of the cubicle; Sheila held the back of his head and kissed him passionately, as she began to bounce on his cock; using her grip around his neck with both her feet and hands, and the weight of her body, to swing herself against him in a way Eric had never seen anyone do!

"Shit! You've got some skills!" Eric said, stunned as he watched Sheila fuck herself against his dick with her body several feet above the floor. He was supporting her whole weight, and all he could do was lean against the cubicle wall and let her have her fun. "You're fucking flexible!"

"I work out," Sheila said.

It was clearly a different kind of exercising than what Eric normally saw in his conquests: she had little in the way of musculature - no abs or anything - but Sheila's whole body was a finely honed machine. Everything was tense. Her arms and legs were way stronger than they looked at first glance, and Eric was learning just how powerful this woman was; especially in the arena of sex!

"OH FUCK! You feel SO FUCKING good on my cock!" Eric moaned, as Sheila bounced herself on his dick. With his hands around her shapely ass, Eric helped her fuck herself silly on his huge cock. His balls were swelling with all the cum this lusty fuck was brewing, and Eric couldn't wait to unload it directly into this stunner's fertile womb. He was going to get this beauty pregnant! It didn't matter if she was on the pill; Eric knew his cum was potent as FUCK!

"Your cock feels so fucking GOOD in my cunt!" Sheila moaned as she bounced away: his cock plunging up deep into her. "Oh FUCK! If we keep this up I'm going to CUM! I'm going to cum all over this beautiful cock of yours!"

"Hell yeah! Cum for me, Sheila!" Eric moaned. "Cum with me! I want to flood your pussy with my spunk! FUCK! I want to feel my loads inside you!"

"Please! Cum with me! Let's cum together!" Sheila moaned. Kissing him - her tongue slashing against his - she gasped and moaned as she bounced on his dick. "God, I love it when I cum with the guy I'm fucking!"

"Feels good?" Eric grunted as he hammered away. Jesus: it felt like his balls were going to pop with all the cum brewing inside them! It had been a long time since he had felt them so heavy; a testament to how turned on he was by this blonde hottie, her manner and prowess at fucking.

Sheila grinned at him between clumpy strands of sweat-soaked blonde hair. "I love to feel a heavy load fill inside me when I'm cuming," she said. "It makes a good cum so hot..."

"Yeah? Well I've got some hot cum I'm gonna pump inside you!"

"Oh fuck yes! Hmmm... fill me up, Eric! Pump it all inside me! Make me feel your seed inside my pussy! You covered my face with your thick, hot cum: lets see how much you can pump into me!"

Well? What could I guy do when given such an obvious and blatant invitation to empty one's heavy and cum-filled balls into the possibly unprotected vagina and womb of an insanely horny blonde, big-titted possibly-Australian-possibly-French-possibly-English-all-along woman?

By now Eric was leaning back, gripping her thighs and slamming his cock up into her hot, tight pussy like a man on a mission to impregnate someone. His shirt was flapping loose, showing off a decent set of pecs and abs for her admiring gaze, as Sheila was now leaning back against the wall of the cubicle; shaking it violently with the force of their fucking. Her hands were also on his thighs, and she was thrusting herself all over his cock with as much lust-fuelled ferocity as Eric was showing.

Together their bodies were slapping hard and fast; their bodies, partially revealed by the torn and dishevelled clothing, were dripping with sweat. Pre-cum was oozing from where Eric's huge cock was pistoning inside her with loud squelching sounds almost as loud as the banging of the cubicle wall, although nowhere near as loud as the moans these two horny strangers were giving each other as they fucked towards a hard and messy cum.

"OH GOD YES! FUCKING CUM WITH ME!" Sheila moaned as she helped Eric plunge his big dick up into her over and over again. "FUCKING CUM WITH ME! FILL ME UP! OH GOD!"

"YOU READY FOR THIS? I'M GONNA FUCKING FILL YOU UP, YOU HORNY SLUT!"

"PUMP IT IN MY TWAT!"

(It was at this point that Charlie, several cubicles away, decided it would be in her interest to retrieve the earbuds from her purse and block out the sound of cringey sex talk, which was not helping her bowel movements in the slightest.)

"CUM IN ME!" Sheila roared. Her face twisted with so much lust.

Eric couldn't hold on any longer: it had been a long time cuming, but finally he was ready to fill this stunner's cunt with his seed. As he continued to slam his cock into her like a madman he felt thick torrents of hot, virile spunk explode from his cock into her (possibly?) unprotected womb. Not slowing down for an instant: Eric loved the feeling of his cock continuing to be held tightly by Sheila's pussy as he pumped it deep, as his colossal shaft throbbed with the power of heavy load after heavy load being thrown up by his voluminous balls.

"FUCKING TAKE IT!" He growled as he thrusted. "TAKE MY CUM!"

"YES! OH GOD, YES!!" Sheila growled back. She was in ecstasy as she helped him continue to thrust his huge, ejaculating cock deep inside her. Sheila could feel his ejaculations splash against the back of her pussy, coating her cervix with hot viscous baby-making gunk. As expected it kept her own orgasm riding high: each ejaculation sending waves of pleasure coursing through her as it sloshed all over her cervix.

But Sheila's eyes widened with both surprise, and horny lust as the sheer power behind Eric's hot jets of cum became apparent: she had never felt someone ejaculate so hard inside her before! It was like someone had installed one of those fucking riot-dispering water jets inside her, and was turning it on and off repeatedly. His cum was blasting her cervix with such strength that Sheila genuinely thought cum was shooting through straight into her womb. How could anyone cum so hard?

"JESUS! YOU CAN CUM!!!" She moaned as blast after thick, hot blast of cum rocked her pussy with such power and volume that her orgasm was catapulted from 'Oh God!' to 'Holy Shit! I'm Gonna Die Cuming!' Her whole body was going limp as the pleasure from her orgasm wracked her limbs. If it weren't for Eric's strong grip on her thighs, Sheila was certain she would collapse to the floor of the toilets!

Eric grinned with savage glee as he saw the effect his heavy loads were causing in this woman: her eyes were rolling into the back of their sockets, and her whole body seemed to convulse in time to his ejaculations. He pumped load after load into her, until he could feel his thick cum ooze between his shaft and the insides of her pussy. Cum was squirting out all over the floor of the toilets, and still Eric hammered away with his rock hard cock. Blasting her insides with his potent seed.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Sheila moaned. She was almost delirious with pleasure! She knew this guy could fuck, but never in a million years did she expect an orgasm delivered by this guy's huge cock to feel so good! The pleasure had infested every part of her body, and she shuddered with each heavy ejaculation that blasted the back of her pussy. "SO MUCH CUM!"

Eric grinned as he hammered away. Cum was blasted out all over the floor by the force of their fucking. A veritable lake of thick white fluid was forming by their feet, as Eric continued to cum inside her. His whole body was an autopilot: thrusting and cuming as his balls emptied all the gunk this horny fuck had brewed.

"JESUS!" Sheila was beyond amazed: she was now in some new territory that she hadn't been in since she'd first had sex, lying on her back as a sweaty eighteen-year-old held his throbbing cock balls-deep in her cunt; Sheila had watched that meat stick visibly pulse with the thick heavy loads he was pumping into her, enraptured by the feeling of cum inside her for the first time. His cum had squirted out all over her thighs, forming thick pools in the curves of her stomach as, for what seemed like a half-hour (but probably only a minute), that horny teen had pumped her full of his seed until she burst.

Sheila had fucked many, many, many (and many) guys since then, and had taken loads bigger, and smaller, than her first, but this? This was some next-level shit. It was not hyperbole to say that no one had ever pumped so much cum into her. Sheila didn't feel the need to come out with a measuring jug to check against the previous record holder (John Ryles, who worked at daddy's company and who had been tasked to 'look after her' when Sheila had been dragged to the last big company meeting at daddy's request).

No, this was quite clearly the new record holder: as she helped Eric to plunge his meat stick in her pussy, Sheila watched with awe as huge volumes of creamy white goo sloshed out all over the toilet floor each time Eric pulled his mighty shaft back out of her, ready for another hard plunge into her tight depths. Cum splashed over the floor; flecks landing on his shoes, and over her bare feet (her heels tossed aside a while ago). Droplets flung out of her pussy by his withdrawing dick landed all over his trousers, and when he plunged into her again the force squirted more cum all over their bare chests. Drops landed on her tits, and on his pecs and abs.

It was a glorious cum-filled mess, and the sight of it only made her cum harder, and Eric too!

"OH MY GOD!" Sheila moaned. "ARE YOU EVER GOING TO STOP!?!"

"YOU MADE ALL THIS!!" Eric roared back, continuing to piston his cock into her. Cum flew all over them, splattering all over the floor like spilt milk.

"I TAKE IT BACK! THIS WAS AN AWFUL MISTAKE! I LOVE THIS DRESS!"

"IT'LL BE WHITE WHEN I'M FINISHED!!!"

While Eric's cock was literally exploding with cum, covering the both of them in his thick seed, a few cubicles down Paul was likewise covering January in hot spunk: so turned on by the sound of sex filling the toilet, the horny pair had been fucking with ten times the vigour they normally fucked; Paul had pounded his long-term girlfriend's pussy with a strength and passion he didn't know he possessed, and January had cum again and again, as she had been filled with her lover's seed so many times she was certain her eyes would turn white! At best she normally came twice with Paul, but tonight, with the sound of those two a few cubicles down, they had both been so horny they had surpassed their previous sexual limits and entered new, uncharted and exciting areas for their fucking. January's legs were tight around Paul's waist as he blasted an unusually large amount of cum into her.

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!!" She screamed out at Paul, smashing his mouth against hers.

Meanwhile, outside the cubicles, Olivia had almost collapsed in front of the sinks as she had finger-fucked herself to climax so many times she was dead certain her hand was now forever stuck inside. Her free hand gripped the sinks like a drowning woman. "OH GOD!!" She cried out as she collapsed to her knees; gripped by another mind-shattering orgasm, fuelled by the sounds of sex in the cubicle almost directly behind her.

Inside that cubicle Sheila was holding onto Eric's thighs for dear life, as she watched his cock plunge inside her again and again. By a miracle he had stopped cuming, but his shaft was still as hard as rock and Eric didn't look like he was going to slow down any time soon.

"Not gonna take a break there, stud?" Sheila said; her seductive demeanour returning after her brief astonishment at Eric's cum capacity being demonstrated in all its messy glory. "Look: I love a guy who doesn't go soft when he cums, but you've fucked me to an inch of my life. Not going to let a girl catch her breath?"

Pushing her against the wall, causing it to shudder from the impact, Eric smirked back at her. "I thought you were a girl with some stamina?" He said. "Gonna tap out on me already?"

"You fucking-"

Suddenly the wall behind her shook, and not from the force of Eric's pistoning cock, but from the door of that cubicle slamming against it. The sound of it shocked both of them; momentarily pausing their epic fuck as they both listened to the sound of the toilet lid slamming against the cistern, followed by some poor girl emptying her stomach in the most nauseous way audible; the sounds of carrot chunks practically bouncing off the rim.

"Well that's not a great soundtrack to our fucking..." Sheila muttered. Flashing an awkward smile at Eric, she made to move her hips again - restarting the fuck - when the heaving began again. And continued.

After a minute they shared a look.

"Let's find somewhere else," Eric said, not wanting to let this woman out of his sight now that he'd got his cock in her.

Sorting themselves out - Sheila returning her dress to cover her tits, while Eric stuffed his cock back in his trousers and buttoned up his shirt - the two couldn't keep their eyes off of each other, despite the continuing sounds of gastric evacuation happening next door.

Sheila sighed. "I'm gonna see if she's OK," she said. "I'll meet you at the bar." Seeing his look, she smiled and gave his cock a squeeze. "Drink's on me, big boy."

"I'll hold you to that," Eric said. Opening the cubicle door he flashed her a grin before Sheila slipped into the cubicle beside them - Eric caught a glimpse of a poor girl hunched over the rim of the toilet, hair everywhere and body heaving, before Sheila politely closed the door.

"Oh you poor dear!" Eric heard Sheila say behind the door. "Here... let me hold your hair..."

Giving his hands a wash, Eric looked down at the woman on her knees by the sinks. "You OK?"

She nodded. "Yeah... not drunk... just..." Looking up at him she gave him a weak smile. "You two were great to listen to..."

"Want my number?" Eric said, smiling.

A phone was held up to him. "Oh God, yes please! (Sorry, did that sound desperate?)"

After giving her his number, and learning the poor, exhausted girl's name, Eric left the toilets with a smug grin on his face: the type of grin only worn by a man who had gone down on, and been sucked AND fucked by, a woman he had just met at the bar over an hour ago, and gotten the number of another woman who had just recovered from masturbating herself to a near coma while listening to him fuck the first woman.

Oh yes: tonight was looking good for Eric Winters.

1...45678...15