Twin Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hundred on page eight," Grant said.

"One-fifty for page ten," Ewa said. Turning Eric's sound back on she called out: "Eric, can you carry on reading the notes, Grant's having trouble reading the font."

"Er... sure..."

*****

As the lawyers continued laughing at Eric's growing strain, Eric himself was having the time of his life; struggling to read the case notes while Sheila and Joelle had his massive cock between a sandwich made of their fine asses, and were vigorously working it to another messy orgasm. In a room stinking of sex, with cum all over the damn place, on the second floor of an huge house in the expensive part of town known as the Sashan Grey Estate. They were four hours into their sex marathon, and no one seemed ready to tap out.

Eric was in heaven: could life get any better than this?

An hour later Joelle tapped him on the shoulder, and Eric realised she was showing him his phone. "Who's Giselle? And why should we care she's back in Coytoss?" She asked, smirking as she worked her hips; the thick strap-on she was wearing was a pale imitation of Eric's mighty cock, but still felt good as Joelle plunged it deep into his ass, as he was plunging his own cock into Sheila's.

Eric smiled. "Want to turn this into a foursome?"

The twins replied in unison, and Eric realised he was wrong:

Life could always get better!

(And so ends another Eroshire tale...)