Twin Trouble for Harley

Story Info
Harley fantasises about sex with her husband and his twin.
1.1k words
4.45
7.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows on from Mistaken Identity, but it can be read as a stand alone story.

************************************************************

By their fifth date, things were getting pretty serious for Harley and Cameron.

They were watching a film at Cameron's place with a take away pizza and some beers. Harley was cuddled up against his side, with his hand draped over her shoulders and resting on her hip.

They were watching a film that was quite heavy with smut, leaving Harley a little hot and bothered. "Think I've seen pornos with less sex in than this!" Cameron chuckled as he stroked her hip. Harley shifted against him.

"Have you and Dan ever slept with each other's partners?" Harley asked quietly, feeling a familiar heat building between her legs.

"Are you trying to check which twin you're hanging out with?" Cam laughed.

"Just curious that's all." She replied.

Cameron paused, "Maybe one or two."

Harley looked at him in surprise and he shrugged, "What? You asked!"

"Did they know?"

"No, you've seen how alike we are. As long as we remember to answer to the other one's name I think it would be difficult to tell." He explained, "Why?"

Harley blushed, "So you've never teamed up together? That whole twin fantasy thing?"

Cameron laughed, "I think you'll find that most men fantasise about female twins, not their own twin!"

"Women can have the same fantasy too you know..." She blushed furiously.

"I've never thought about it like that... is this you telling me that you have a thing for twins." He asked.

"I've never thought about it before, but you've got to accept that I find you physically attractive and Dan is identical to you... so..."

"So you find Dan physically attractive." Cam finished, "I get that. I'd probably feel the same if you had a twin sister."

They sat quietly watching the film for a bit.

"There was one time that Dan suggested a threesome with a woman he'd met." Said Cam.

Harley's ears pricked up, "Really?"

"Yeah, we almost did it but she changed her mind at the last minute."

"How would that work? I mean, you two aren't going to do anything to each other are you?" Harley asked quietly, the heat between her legs building as Cam continued to stroke her hip.

"Ew no. It would just be him and me making out with the same girl at the same time..." Cam realised she was clenching her thighs together and writhing against his touch. He smirked and pulled her over to sit on his lap. Harley gasped as his fingers dipped between her legs.

"Dan sometimes calls round still in his uniform if he's on his way home... what if he lets himself in and sees us like this?" Cam whispered in her ear, growing hard against her back. He unbuttoned her shorts and stroked her aching mound. "Would you let him join in?"

Harley whimpered.

"You're sitting on my lap, with my fingers stroking your wet pussy... in walks Dan in his uniform. He can smell your arousal and it makes him hard. You can see the bulge of his cock in his tight black trousers... he walks towards us and drops his jacket on the floor. Dan places his hands on your thighs and spreads you open."

Harley opened her legs wider at his suggestion. "These are in the way now," Cam growled as he pushed her shorts down. "Dan's on his knees watching my fingers stroking you. He can see the damp patch spreading through your knickers."

Cam reached up and cupped both of her breasts. Harley whimpered again as he took his fingers from between her legs.

"Dan loves eating women out and I know that's what he's thinking about now. So I grab your breasts instead, pinching your nipples like this as he slips your pants off."

Harley reached down and slipped her wet knickers off, moving her own hand between her slick lips. Cam glanced down over her shoulder to see her fingering herself.

"While I play with your breasts, Dan leans in between your legs. He breathes in the delicious scent of you and licks his lips. You quiver in anticipation and he moves forward, his tongue dipping between your lips."

Harley moaned as her fingers stroked her wet slit, picturing Dan's face between her legs as Cameron kneaded her breasts.

"I watch you grind against his face and hear the wet sounds of him licking you, as your nipples harden under my palms. My cock is straining to get inside you and I know you're wet enough to take me..."

Cam freed his cock quickly and lifted her up, sliding inside her from behind as she ground down on his lap.

"With my cock deep inside you, Dan stays kneeling in front of you, licking and sucking your clit."

Harley moaned loudly as her fingers went to her clit, stroking herself in time to his thrusts.

"You like that don't you, riding my cock while he teases your clit with his tongue? Dan reaches up to squeeze one of your breasts so we have one each. He's squeezing his slowly while I tweak and pull on your other nipple..."

"Cam I'm cuming!" Harley cried out as she bucked against him.

"Dan's face is slick with your juices as you finish yourself on my cock. He watches the flush spread across your breasts as you cum, his hand stroking his cock with his own need..."

Harley cried out again as she clenched around his cock. She turned around quickly, straddling his lap again and slipping him straight back inside. Cam moaned as she kissed him hard and went back to riding his cock. "Don't stop..." She whispered in his ear. Cameron smirked.

"He's behind you now and he drops his trousers, taking his hard cock in his hand and stroking it to its full length."

Cam quickly sucked on his middle finger and reached around her to stroke her puckered ass. Harley gasped.

"You've taken me deep in your pussy, so he lines his cock up against your ass. You know you want to be sandwiched between us..."

Cameron had one hand on her thigh while the other teased her ass-hole.

"Dan grips your hips hard and starts to push into you..."

Harley trembled as Cameron worked his finger into her tight hole.

"You've never felt so full," he groaned, "Your pussy is full of my cock and your tight ass is full of Dan. You can feel both cocks rubbing together inside you, stretching you open..."

Harley almost screamed in delight as an intense orgasm tore through her, causing Cameron's cock to pulse as thick streams of cum pumped into her. She collapsed forward on his chest.

"I guess that confirms how you'd feel about a threesome with my brother." He chuckled into her ear as he stroked her back.

"Oh my god..." she panted breathlessly, "We don't need to tell him about this do we?"

"Nope, it can be our dirty little secret if you want."

Harley kissed him hard again, feeling his cock twitch inside her.