TwinCon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God what is wrong with me? Between the sleeping together and everything else, I think my brain was becoming sex obsessed and the only target, apparently, was my own sibling.

I forced myself to stop fantasizing and laid down on my towel to sun. Marissa lay down next to me. Her brown hair flitted lightly in the wind.

"You're getting nice and bronzed," my cousin said, idly. So quiet I wasn't sure if she was even talking to me. "It looks good with your blonde hair. Like you're a California girl or something."

"You're way tanner than me," I said, "It goes good with your dark coloring."

Like I said, I loved my cousins. Marissa especially. I thought she was beautiful. I was envious of her petite body, her cute face. Large brown eyes and thin lips. Compared to my cousin, I was too big, too clumsy, and as I got older -- as my hips and tits expanded like a hot air balloon Thanksgiving morning -- it only got worse.

It wasn't just looks, though. Marissa was always so confident. She was funny and smart. A free spirit. I remember Marissa used to talk endlessly about how she wanted to go skydiving. I could barely jump off the diving board at the community pool without having a panic attack.

"I think I'm going to take a walk down the boardwalk," Marissa announced, standing up and brushing off the stray sand. "Logan, keep me company?"

Logan was lying on his stomach. He groaned, then looked up. Marissa stared down at him, hands on her hips, like he'd done something naughty.

"Oh, I mean. Sure thing," Logan said. He stood up. OK, so Marissa's twin was pretty cute, too. His dark hair and dark eyes. Tall and trim. That serious set to his face. Great, I'd managed to stop perving on my brother long enough to switch over to my cousins. This was not an improvement.

"I'll walk with you guys," Liam said. He started to stand, but Marissa waved him off.

"You look comfy," she said, "I don't want to disturb you."

She didn't have a problem bothering her own brother, I noticed. Liam didn't argue, he just lay down and buried his face in the towel.

I'm pretty sure I fell asleep at one point, and I awoke to find my stomach was growling. I reached for my phone to see if it was dinner time, yet. But when I dug into my purse, I couldn't find it.

"Fuck, I must have left it back at the house."

"What's that, dear?" Mom asked. I hadn't realized I'd spoken aloud.

"My phone," I said, "It's not here. I must have left it on the table from before."

"It'll be waiting for you there when we get back," Mom said. I knew she was right, but I felt oddly naked now that I knew I'd left it.

"I'll run back," I said, standing up and brushing the sand off my body. "The house is close enough."

My Mom sighed and rolled her eyes, as if I was being completely ridiculous, but she didn't say anything. I slipped on my flip-flops, pulled my coverall over my head, and started to hike back to the boardwalk. I noticed Liam didn't offer to keep me company, but I kept my complaint to myself.

As I walked, I wondered if I'd run into Marissa and Logan. They'd been gone for a bit, so I figured they'd be heading back. I kept an eye out, the beach was pretty empty from the early cold, but I didn't see them. I wondered where they'd wandered off to.

When I got back to the house, I washed the sand off my feet in the side shower but didn't do my full body. I didn't see the point. As soon as I opened the front door, I saw my phone resting right there on the table next to the Seven Wonders box. It seemed to be mocking me, sitting there so obvious.

I rushed inside and grabbed it. The air conditioning raised goosebumps on my arms. Little blonde hairs pointing upwards. Then I heard something that sounded like a giggle. Then I heard something else that sounded like a groan.

Who could be home? Liam, my parents, Aunt Tara and Uncle Micah were all on the beach. Marissa and Logan were walking on the boardwalk. Curiosity and, of course, a bit of arousal, got the best of me.

Slowly, I followed the sounds. Out of the kitchen. Up the stairs. Down the hallway. Past the bathroom. To our shared bedroom.

They hadn't even bothered to close the door.

*

I walked back to our encampment and dropped my phone on my towel. I stood there, frozen in the summer heat, staring dumbly out to sea.

"Did you find your phone?" Liam asked, lazily. He rolled over onto his back, showing me his muscled pecs and six-pack stomach. He had a bit of blonde curls on his chest and a thin line leading down to his... After everything I'd seen, it seemed my brain couldn't break away.

"Huh?"

"Your phone," Liam said, "Did you find it?"

"It's literally right there," I said, pointing to where it now sat on my towel.

"So?"

"So no, I didn't find it," I said. "It just magically appeared here after the goblins gave it back."

"Jeez, you taking lessons from Dad now?" Liam asked.

I looked over and saw both my parents pretending not to have heard what my brother had said.

I grunted in frustration, then flopped back down on the towel. Buried my face in the dark and hoped the thoughts would simply wash away.

But they wouldn't.

I kept seeing it all in my mind, like it was locked on a loop. As fantastic and arousing as anything I'd ever seen. As real and frightening as any nightmare. It wasn't enough that I'd seen it live, in front of me. Now I had to watch the echoes behind my eyes, hear it so deep in my ears I could almost swear it was still happening right next to me. It was like a bubble in my body, bursting to get out.

"I'm going for a swim," I said, jumping to my feet like I'd been stabbed by a scorpion. "Liam, you want to come along?"

"I'm good," Liam said. I kicked him, not softly, in the ribs. It felt like hitting concrete. "I'm going for a swim!" he said. He got up and glared at me, rubbing his sore side.

I took off my coverall and tossed it to the side. I eyed my parents, my Aunt and Uncle, as if daring them to offer to join us, but there were all reading or sleeping. I could have announced that I was going to eat a bucket of grasshoppers and I doubted they'd have even looked up.

"Come on." I grabbed Liam's hand and pulled him to the shoreline. Dragged my brother deep out to sea. The day wasn't nearly as warm as the one before, and the water was almost chilly. I didn't care. I felt my nipples tighten from the cold. We went deep enough that my feet could barely touch the bottom. I put my hands on Liam's shoulders. He gripped my waist. The first wave came, and we jumped it.

"Melanie, you alright?" Liam asked.

I was so surprised by the worry in my brother's eyes, the fact that he used my actual name, I blurted it right out. "I saw Marissa and Logan."

"OK," Liam said. His face now between confusion and concern.

"That's my secret," I said, "My one for the day. I saw them."

"Saw them what?" Liam asked.

I said the word so quiet, even I couldn't hear it.

"What?"

"Fucking!" My voice reverberated over the waves. My hands shot to my mouth and I covered it. Tears pricked at my eyes. "I saw Marissa and Logan fucking."

The images came rushing at me and I couldn't stop them. Logan's body buried between his sister's legs. Her little breasts rising and falling as her breath raced. Marissa kissing her brother. Begging him to pump her. To make her cum.

Both faces red. Bodies shaking. Urging the other forward. Marissa's fingers at her clit. Logan's hands on her tit. Their sibling similarities oh so obvious as they shared that illicit moment.

"Oh YES! Oh Logan, fill me. Fill your sister UP!" And they both roared as the pleasure overwhelmed them.

They never saw me.

"Bullshit," Liam said. He was still holding my waist under the water. He stared down at me. But it wasn't anger rising in his eyes. "We agreed to share secrets. Not lies."

"I'm telling you I saw them doing it," I said. "He was... She was..." I realized my nipples were hard and it wasn't from the water. They ached to be squeezed. Twisted. My traitorous little pussy dripped warm into the icy Atlantic. Like seeing my cousins having sex wasn't bad enough. That was my real secret. The one I wouldn't dare share with my brother.

I'd caught our cousins having sex and it turned me on.

"I don't believe you," Liam said, as if that mattered. Like he could wish it all away. Change the desire I could see in his face. Feel his hardness rubbing against my leg. He wasn't even looking at my eyes, but down at my chest. Rising and falling, spattered with sand and salt water.

But it did matter to me. "Why would I make that up?"

"I don't know," Liam said, "But it's sick. That's what it is." He forcibly shoved me back. Let go of me so we could both shiver in the sea.

"I'm telling you I saw them," I shouted.

"And I'm telling you to stop with this crap," Liam yelled back.

"Fine! I'll prove it!" I said. And we both stormed out of the ocean. Still chasing each other, despite ourselves.

*

That night, the four of us announced that we were going to the next town over to hang out on the boardwalk. My father tried to argue against it, but one casual mention of our sleeping situation from Liam quickly changed his mind.

We piled into the Durango, Marissa driving, and went ten minutes down the beach road. You'd think we were in a completely different country. Businesses were laden with bright pink and green neon. The streets were overfull with teens and twenty-somethings. The air was heavy with smoke and loud music.

We found a place to park, fed the meter, and walked up to the boardwalk. Here it was even busier. Carnival games and tattoo parlors lined the side of the strip. Popcorn lights crisscrossed above us. Everywhere was loud and raucous. Marissa gave me a hungry grin and the four of us set out to explore. We were all in the standard uniform: jeans and t-shirts. We were overdressed. Hot girls in bikinis, guys in nothing but trunks. Sometimes wearing even less. Skirting the edge of what could be called clothing.

We stopped for pizza and each got a slice that was nearly a quarter of an entire pie by itself. We looked at t-shirt shops, played at the arcades, and dove out of the way of careening jitneys. I could feel the music beating in my chest.

We walked past a sign for minigolf and Marissa insisted we go. It was up on the roof of one of the buildings, only one story up, but it felt like a bird's eye view from where we stood. The ocean and the dilapidated town on either side, stretching off to infinity.

I'd spent the night pointing things out to Liam. How our cousins would constantly, casually touch each other as they walked down the boardwalk. Logan's long, leering glances at his sister. Marissa's flirty smiles. Every time, my brother shrugged me off.

Now, Marissa was struggling with a putt and her brother stood behind her. His hands on her hips.

"He's just helping her," Liam said.

"Yeah? You going to help me that way?" I asked.

Liam shrugged and stood behind me. He put his hands on my waist. I felt his hardness press into my bottom. God, he felt so big pressed against me. I pushed my ass back, unconscious, and our breaths caught. We looked up and saw Marissa and Logan staring at us. As if we were the weirdos who couldn't keep our hands off each other.

"I want ice cream," Marissa announced.

We finished our game and went back down to the boardwalk. We each got orange and vanilla soft serve swirled. Then we found a bench facing out to the ocean. The night wind blew off the sand, cold.

"This is nice?" Liam asked, looking right at me. Teasing.

"Well it is," I said. And it was. Even though I couldn't keep my mind off the other things I'd seen that day. It was fun to hang out with my older cousins. To be on the boardwalk, under the electric lights. Eat ice cream and laugh. Drunk without the need for alcohol.

I felt a few drops of rain on my nose. We all shared a knowing look.

By the time we got back to the car it was pouring and we were all drenched wet. We drove home with the heat on, shivering. Then raced across the lawn and into the house.

It was dark. Quiet. Our parents had long since gone to bed. We raced upstairs and stripped off our wet clothes. No one stopped for privacy.

It was dark, but I could see enough. I looked over at Logan's flat stomach and strong shoulders. Marissa's tight little breasts. My own brother's thick arms and pecs. I felt everyone else's eyes roaming my own body. We pretended we didn't notice. That it was nothing to see each other naked. After a moment, it was the only thing.

I quickly pulled my long pajama shirt over my head. Worked a fresh pair of panties over my hips. Logan and Liam pulled on boxers. Marissa slipped into her satin top and shorts. We all climbed into bed.

I was shivering, and Liam pulled me close. I saw Logan and Marissa doing the same. It would have been sweet if I hadn't seen how they held each other earlier.

"Today was fun," I said, chattering. Liam squeezed me tighter till my body finally stilled.

"It was awesome," Marissa said.

*

When I woke up the next morning, I was the only one left in bed. I looked out the window and saw that the rain had continued into the next day. It was wet, grey, and dreary. I got dressed and went downstairs. Both families were sitting around, drinking coffee and lounging. I poured myself a mug. We all looked at each other for answers. What was there to do on a beach day in the rain?

"Guess it's a Netflix day," Liam said.

The sectional in the living room was enough for six of us and we all squeezed. Logan sat on the floor and leaned his back against the couch. Marissa leaned back on her brother. They pulled a blanket over themselves and smiled, self-satisfied.

We found something watchable and settled in. I saw Aunt Tara and Uncle Micah cuddling. My parents sat apart, as if a barrier had been erected between them. Liam put his arm around my shoulder, like he was my boyfriend, and I let him.

I heard a little gasp and looked down. Marissa squirmed against her brother. The rise of his arm under the blanked seemed to lead directly down to between her legs. They were both covered in a light sheen of sweat.

I nudged Liam and gestured for him to look down. He glanced, then went back to the screen.

"Oh God," Marissa said.

"You OK, hon?" Uncle Micah asked.

"Just, um, worried about what's going to happen," Marissa said.

"Pretty sure she's going to finish baking those cupcakes and bring them up to the judges," Aunt Tara said, "Like every other episode."

I could understand Marissa's distraction. Whatever was going on under that blanket was way more interesting than what was on the screen. I watched Logan's arm move up and down. They weren't even trying to hide it. Finally, Marissa's face twisted, her mouth opened, and her eyes went distant.

She lazed back against her brother's chest.

*

Mom made grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch. The rain started to soften, and all four parents agreed to go for a walk. We kids sat on the couch, both twins together, like we'd been glued there in front of the TV. I hardly noticed the door close as my parents left. A few minutes later, Marissa announced she was going to take a nap.

"I don't know, the day seems so sleepy," Marissa said, "And we were out late last night." The thin brunette went upstairs. We heard the bedroom door close behind her. A few minutes later, Logan stood up and stretched.

"I'm going to use the bathroom," Logan said, "No need to pause it. I'll be right back." He went upstairs. A few minutes passed.

"He sure is taking a long time," Liam said.

I looked at my brother and rolled my eyes. I took his hand and shushed him. We both got off the couch and slipped upstairs. Sneaking like we were about to catch a Scooby-Doo villain.

The bedroom door wasn't completely closed. I nudged it open with my foot. I heard the air leave Liam's chest. I hoped to God he could stay quiet.

Our cousins had no such compunctions. Logan was on top of Marissa, his shorts around his ankles. Marissa's own bottoms were pooled on the floor. They hadn't even taken off their tops. Logan's taut butt plunged up and down. They were both gasping.

"Hurry, baby," Marissa said, "They could come up any second."

"You. First," Logan grunted.

Liam was standing behind me. I felt his hardness press against my backside once again.

"Oh yes! Oh GOD!" Marissa trembled. Logan went stiff as he pumped his orgasm into his sister, then they both collapsed. Holding each other close.

"We need to hurry back soon," Marissa said.

"OK, only one more time," Logan said.

His sister giggled, musical. But they started humping again.

Liam and I stepped back. I kicked the door closed again. My stomach was roiling. My sex pulsed hot. My twin's blue eyes were wide and distant. I pushed him across the hall and into the bathroom.

"Holy fuck," Liam said as soon as I closed the door behind us. "That was..."

"See!" I said. But Liam wasn't capable of any more words. He sat, dumbly on the toilet, and stared. I flopped down on the cold bathroom tile and we both sat there silent.

"I mean, what do we do?" Liam asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Like, should we tell someone?" Liam continued. "Tell them?"

"I don't know," I said.

"Why does this keep happening...?" Liam muttered to himself.

"What?" I asked. I sat up and put my hands on my brother's knees.

"Nothing," Liam said.

"Come on," I said, "You owe me a secret."

"Not now," he said.

"We're home!" I heard my Mom call out from downstairs. I gave my brother a warning look, but he wouldn't meet my eye.

*

The room was noticeably tense during dinner. Liam kept staring between Marissa and Logan. I kept glaring at him. Our parents seemed to feel it too. No one could look anyone else in the eye. Except for my cousins, of course, who only had eyes for each other. Now that I knew what was going on, everything Logan and Marissa did seemed so obvious. How had no one caught on to this? They were the worst secret keepers ever. If my cousins were spies, we'd have already executed them.

After dinner, it was Liam's turn to grab my hand and drag me out for a walk. I didn't protest, but I grabbed my raincoat on the way out. We went up to the boardwalk. It was drizzling, dark, and deserted. Liam didn't say anything -- just held my hand the whole way. More like a drag than a walk. We went over to the railing and leaned over. The moon was big and yellow, reflected in the water. I was cold, but Liam wouldn't meet my eyes.

"This is worth two secrets," Liam said, "Yesterday and today."

I wasn't sure how what he was about to say could possibly be worth more than the fact our cousins were having sex with each other, but I didn't argue. I just nodded and pulled my hood tight over my head.

"Our eighteenth birthday, we had that big party in the backyard?" Liam said.

"I was there," I said, dismissive. Mom and Dad had done a whole thing with all our neighbors and friends. They'd ordered a massive feast from Mambo Italiano's downtown, enough to feed an army. It was an awesome, amazing day. And the last time I could remember my family being happy.

"I caught Dad," Liam said. He looked positively grave. His eyes shone wet. His face pallid. Like he was living it again in that moment. "I think it was one of the caterers. I had to pee, and the hall bathroom was occupied, so I went to use the master. I opened the door and there they were. She was bent over the sink. I ended up pissing in the backyard."

"Holy fuck," I said.

"I didn't know what to say or do. I wanted to tell you or Mom -- Icouldn't bear to bring it up to Dad -- but I could never figure out how to say it. And by the time I collected myself, months had passed. I'd buried it for too long. It was too deep to reach for. Just sitting in my stomach like a big, wet rock."