TwinCon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam reached up and pulled the gusset of my swimsuit to the side. I gasped and tried to get up. I felt a hand on the back of my head.

"Just enjoy it," Marissa said. When had she gotten up? I didn't know. But my own cousin kept me in place while my brother began to explore my folds with his slippery fingers. Not that my body wasn't already providing plenty of lubrication.

I'd never had a hand on my pussy except my own. I'd done that many times of course, but having someone do it for me, even clumsy, was so much better than my thin, little fingers. The thrills raced up my stomach and gripped at my chest. So frightening and fantastic at the same time.

"Put a finger in her," Marissa said. And for the first time in my life, I was being penetrated by another person. By my brother.

His digit slipped into me like it belonged there. As soon as it went in, I felt like I'd needed something in that spot my whole life. Why didn't anyone inform me I was missing this necessary addition? My sex clamped down on his finger. A gasp escaped my lips as sure as if it were my lungs collapsing down instead of my pussy.

"Wow," Liam said.

"Give her another," Marissa said.

Now I felt nice and full. Not stretched, but comfortable. Liam corkscrewed into me deeper and I forced back my body's urge to slither away.

"Taste her," Marissa said. My brother removed his fingers and I heard a loud slurp. Then the digits were back inside me and curse my stupid body because it was so happy to have them back.

Liam began pumping in and out of me. Almost instantly, I felt myself respond. Marissa lifted up my head. My cousin's brown eyes bored into mine, then darkness as the orgasm grabbed hold of me.

When I came back to consciousness, my cousin was gone. Liam's finger squelched out of me. I felt him lay down on the towel next to mine. I heard a groan and realized that Marissa, her job with me done, was getting her own reward from Logan.

Liam gave me a knowing grin. He held up his fingers to show me, both of them sticky with my own stuff. I could smell my pussy wafting off them and it was upsettingly pleasant. Liam stuck them in his mouth and sucked them clean. I should have been upset, but instead it was entrancing, watching my brother sup on my own slick juices.

All of us were post-orgasm tired so we lazed under the hot sun. Eventually though, I started to feel almost too sleepy, so I made myself get up.

"I'm going to take a dip," I said.

"We'll come," Marissa said. She pulled up Logan and I got Liam. The four of us sauntered down to the shore. Past my waist and up to my chest. In the heat of the day, the cold Jersey ocean felt perfect.

All of us stood in the middle-deep, just far enough so the breakers were beyond us. Further out, I could see little specks of color from surfers riding the waves. A plane buzzed overhead, dragging a banner I couldn't read. A buzz of ocean sighs, seagulls, and people's chatter filled my ears. The waves lifted me up, like a soft toss.

I heard Marissa giggle and saw she was now being held up by her brother. Her legs around his waist.

I turned to Liam. "You think they're...?"

"I know they are," Liam said with a funny smile. "Even if I couldn't see. I mean, those two are like rabbits."

"Then what are we?" I asked, wrapping my arms around my brother's neck. I rested my head on his chest. I felt his hands reach down and hold my thighs.

"Squirrels," Liam said, as if the answer was obvious.

"Well I do like your nuts," I said. I felt his hands grip my ample bottom. He gave it a squeeze and hauled my legs upwards. Till I was wrapped around my brother the same way Marissa was on hers. Only those two were connected in a far more intimate way. Still, I felt Liam's erection press in the exact right spot. The urge to reach down and...

"Oh FUCK I love my fucking brother."

I looked over and wondered how I could have ever doubted what my cousins were doing. Marissa's head was buried in her brother's shoulder. Logan's hands were gripping her ass. They slid back and forth on each other. Like Marissa was King Kong trying to climb her brother's Empire State Building. Either failing or succeeding depending on how you looked at it. Logan's grunts met Marissa's cries.

My brother's grip on my butt tightened. He pressed against me, but he didn't try to make me do more.

"You like my balls, do you?" Liam asked, playful. "You've barely even seen them."

"I can tell they're tasty," I said.

"Did you just offer to suck my nuts?"

"I'd like to lick your whole tree," I said.

"Fuck, Lemony, you're killing me," Liam said.

"Oh, Logan. You feel so good, but not... Oh! Not today, OK baby?" Marissa said, "It's getting too close to a not safe time, OK?"

"Uh huh," Logan grunted. A moment later he dropped his sister and gripped his dick. His arm flew up and back. He growled as he came.

"How was that?" Marissa asked, strangely casual.

"Kinda good. Kinda burny," Logan said.

"Sorry baby," Marissa said, "I wanted it bad, too, but we can't risk it for the next couple of days." I was surprised to hear Marissa say that. I knew they weren't using condoms, but I assumed my cousin was on the pill because of all the times she let (demanded) her brother cum inside her. I had no idea they were taking such risks and it kind of scared me. Like we weren't all being dangerous enough. Doing the rhythm method and pulling out was the safe sex equivalent of playing Russian Roulette with four of the five chambers loaded.

I have to admit I was disappointed in my older cousin for being so stupid. Sexy time with her brother was already crazy, but risking pregnancy? And for what? I shook my head, but I didn't say anything. It wasn't my place to judge, after all.

When Logan and Marissa had recovered, we all waded back to the beach. It was nearing lunchtime and we decided to get something to eat. Rather than risk leaving our things, we packed everything up and marched back to the house.

We grabbed subs at the Wawa down the street, then came home and unwrapped them at the kitchen table. The air was heavy with anticipation -- though my conscious mind denied it, we all knew we'd be unwrapping each other soon after.

"I think I want to take a break from the beach," Marissa said.

"Yes, I'm kind of sunned out," Liam said.

"What if we go out to the pool?" I said.

"We haven't tried out the hot tub yet," Liam said.

"Fine, but then I want some in-house time," Marissa said.

"If you mean you want to fuck your brother, you can do it right now. We'll wait," Liam said. He was enjoying being out in the open about the sex stuff, I could tell. Marissa, rather than blushing or acting demure, seemed to enjoy egging him on, too.

"I want my lunch to settle a little first," Marissa said, "Thirty minutes after eating and all that."

Logan and I shared a look. He, at least, was willing to look embarrassed even if his sister wouldn't. I guess I was doing the same for my side of the family.

"Could always fuck in the pool," Liam said.

"I think I'll plan on being spontaneous," Marissa said.

We threw away our trash and went outside. The sun was beating down; it felt worse after we'd grown accustomed to the A/C. There were lounge chairs around the water, so we tossed our stuff on the deck and then slid into the pool. It was heated, and it felt like getting into a large bathtub. I guess I understood now why some people might prefer this to the ocean.

"We should play a game or something," Liam said.

"I'm enjoying just lazing right now," I said.

"Come on, Lemon, don't be sour," Liam said. I heard Marissa giggle at my brother's pun.

"I'm enjoying the pool," I said.

"Maybe give her some sugar?" Marissa said, "It works for me!" I looked over Liam's shoulder and saw Marissa and Logan had started kissing. I guess that five minutes was more than enough for my cousin's stomach to feel settled.

"Rabbits," I said and shook my head.

"Well, maybe us squirrels should get to work, too," Liam said. He bent down to kiss me, but I turned so he got my cheek. I don't know what it was, I was perfectly fine to let my brother finger me, to stroke him off, but something about kissing still weirded me out.

"Come on," I said, hoping to distract Liam from my brush off, "Let's go sit in the hot tub." I got out of the pool and my brother followed me. There was a timed switch to set the heat going and Liam turned it all the way around. A moment later, the jacuzzi was roiling like a cauldron. I knew before I stepped in that the warm pool would feel icy compared to this.

We both slipped into the burbling heat with a low groan. I found a jet and put it against my back. Liam sat across from me and we touched feet. I heard a giggle from the pool and saw that Marissa and Logan were still making out. But no clothing had been removed from what I could tell. Remarkable restraint from the two of them.

"Sounds like they're having fun," Liam said, wistfully.

I could tell that Liam was getting frustrated and I couldn't blame him. On the one hand I was horny too and it felt amazing to have this person I knew, trusted, to experience these things with for the first time together. But then the brother thing came through and -- OK, it was kind of a turn on -- but it also made me nervous. All of that got mixed together into this weird place where all I wanted to do was grab my brother's cock and, at the same time, it was the one thing I was trying to avoid.

"Now who's being sour?" I asked. Liam smiled despite himself. "Come sit next to me." I patted the water like it was a cushion. Liam parked himself in that spot.

"I don't want you to be uncomfortable..." Liam said, but I knew how to stop him. I reached over and slipped the top of my suit off my shoulders. The front flapped forward, letting my breasts hang free. Pink nipples already engorged in the bubbles.

Liam's reaction to my big reveal may have been one of best moments of my life. He stared down, slackjawed, at my oversized tits. I swear, I even saw a bit of drool sneak out of the side of his mouth.

"Wow," Liam said. It was the only word he could make. Seeing my brother react that way to my body made me feel more than attractive. It made me feel like a goddess. Powerful and beautiful and amazing. And I wanted more.

I reached down and found his hands, brought them up to my full globes, slippery and warm. I squeezed his fingers down on my flesh.

"Oh God, Lem... Holy fuck. I mean. Oh my holy fucking fuck." Liam rambled on and I laughed. His touch felt so nice on my tits, but his words -- his eyes -- they were next level.

"It's OK," I said, "Do what you want." You'd think I'd given my twin free reign for a week in Las Vegas the way he beamed. I felt him heft my breasts. Lifting and weighing them with his hands.

"Touch my nipples, too."

"Uh huh."

Liam traced his fingers around my pink nubbins. I pressed my chest forward into his hands. It did feel nice, his tentative worship of my breasts. I'd hated the damn things since they'd grown in. So big and stupid. For the first time though, as my brother lost his mind over my boobs, I thought that maybe I could grow to appreciate all this.

"Pinch?" Liam asked.

"Careful," I said. He gave each of my nipples a little squeeze. It hurt-tickled, but I didn't want to make my brother upset so I didn't say anything.

"Suck?" Liam asked.

"Oh, hell yes," I said. My brother bent over and pressed his mouth to my right breast. Then my left. He gave each of them a little kiss, his hands holding them like he was afraid they might crack. It felt nice, the warmth of his mouth and the wet of his tongue. But it was over way too soon.

That was the negative of sharing our initial experiences: we were both such novices. Like two people who couldn't drive both learning at the same time, we weren't going to get anywhere at that rate. Fortunately, biology (and our cousins) took over.

I heard a splash and looked up to see that Marissa and Logan had joined us in the hot tub. Rather than slide all the way in though, Logan was sitting on the edge. I startled as I noticed he was completely naked. His dick dangled above the water. I was seeing my cousin's bare cock, truly, for the first time. Before, it had been dark, and I was half distracted. But this was in broad daylight, no more than three feet from my face. It seemed almost impossibly long, and it pulsed with his heartbeat.

In the middle of staring at Logan's length, my view was interrupted by Marissa, who swam up and swallowed it whole like a horny shark. And suddenly I remembered my urge from the night before.

"Stop," I commanded Liam. He looked up at me, half my tit in his mouth, with surprise and worry. "Take your shorts off."

Liam's look shifted to a smile. He climbed up on the ledge like his cousin and tossed his suit behind him. Again, I was looking at a dick in bare sunlight and marveling. It was so different than Logan's, yet very desirable.

I'd seen dicks as long as Logan's on videos and stuff. But Liam's cock was like nothing I'd ever imagined. It was long, yes, but also thick. Girthy -- I mulled that word in my mouth and it made me hunger for it.

I'd never sucked a guy off, had never had the desire to do so, but now I looked at my brother's dick -- at my cousin giving oral to her own brother -- and couldn't think of anything better than slurping it into my mouth. I hefted Liam's cock with my hand, a lot like he'd been doing with my breasts a moment before. I tentatively kissed the head. It felt so spongey-soft. Smelled so masculine. I know, duh, but there was something captivatingly male about my brother's cock.

I kissed my way around it, like getting the lay of the land, then went back to the tip and popped the head in my mouth.

"Oh God," Liam said. His reaction made me take a few more inches into my mouth. Liam wasn't as long as his cousin, but I still couldn't see getting more than half his dick in before it choked me. I slurped up and down, using my fist to stroke his length, like Marissa was doing. In that way, the both of us blowing our brothers, it was very convenient. Like having a 'how-to' video on in the background while I was doing the project.

I swirled my tongue around Liam's shaft. Drooled and corkscrewed. Whatever I saw Marissa doing, I tried it on my brother. And Liam let me know exactly what worked and what didn't.

I didn't turn into a massive cockslut in that moment, my brain didn't break, but I definitely enjoyed giving oral more than I ever thought I would. It was arousing and empowering.

Logan began to groan, and I recognized that sound. I redoubled my efforts on Liam. I did feel kind of competitive with my cousin. Like, hey, I can get my brother off, too. Remembering our talk from earlier, I used my free hand to cradle Liam's nutsack. His balls felt warm and heavy -- another neat sensation.

That last act put Liam over the edge. He grunted and pumped my mouth. His cock swelled so lovely on my tongue.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum. OH! I'm so sorry, sis, but I'm gonna..."

Let's pause for a moment.

I was in the hot tub, giving head to my brother like it was the world's tastiest treat. I'd never done that with anyone before, but it's not like I was surprised when he started to cum. I wanted him to cum, that's what I was working towards. But I hadn't exactly put a lot of thought into what I wanted to do with it when it happened.

Spit or swallow (or facial, or pearl necklace, or all the other wonderful things one can do with a boy's spend) seems like something girls are supposed to decide early on. Like we wake up one morning and say, 'you know what, I'm going to be a swallow girl.' In truth I had made no such choice because the opportunity had never come up.

But in that moment, as my brother was about to blast his batter, I realized I didn't know what to do with it. I was legitimately freaking out, like showing up unprepared for a pop quiz or forgetting about a job interview. So, I guess that's how I ended up somehow in between?

Logan's cock expanded; his balls tightened. Then an absolute torrent of hot, sticky cum exploded right into the back of my throat. Salty and weird and there it was. I choked -- sperm burbled out of my mouth -- but I did my best to swallow what was left.

But before I could, another fertile explosion followed the first. This time I aimed a little better and got it on my tongue. That gave me time to recover. I took Liam's dick out of my mouth and my brother spattered my face. My hair. My oversized tits. Again and again till I thought he must have pranked me at some point and replaced his prick with a cum-loaded fire hose.

Finally, I felt his cock start to go soft. A bit of boy-stuff dribbled onto my palm. Liam, clearly lost in orgasm, finally straightened. I could tell the moment he saw me, because his eyes went wide.

"Oh my god, Lemon!" he said. I looked down at myself. I was drenched in his spend. Long white streaks over my boobs. I couldn't even see my face and he'd gotten most of it there.

"Wow," Marissa said, looking over at me.

I didn't know what else to do, so I stuck out my tongue, showing my brother that I had managed to get some of my meal in my mouth. Liam groaned like he was going to start cumming all over again.

"Guess I'd better go wash off," I said.

"Hang on," Marissa said. My brunette cousin waded over. Her little breasts bouncing slightly as she walked. She wrapped her arms around my neck. And before I could react to what she was doing, Marissa pressed her lips to mine.

I tried to separate, but my cousin held me tight. I'd never kissed a woman before. Not like this. She opened her mouth and put her tongue around mine. It was so slippery, the taste familiar but different. I realized that I was sampling Logan's spend out of his sister's mouth, just as Marissa was doing with my own brother's.

We kept our lips connected, rolling our brothers' load between us. Having sperm in my mouth, kissing another woman, they were all new experiences piled on top of the other. I think it kind of crashed my system.

I got lost in the sensations. The very real feeling of Marissa's breasts brushing against my own. The heady scent of salt and sweat and semen. Our lips smacking against each other, tongues twisting. And yes, I'm aware of the irony that I'd refused to kiss my brother a few moments before but was now sharing a sperm-y make out session with my female cousin.

After what felt like hours of kissing, Marissa separated from me for real. She stuck her tongue out, then took a big gulp. All gone! I had a little left in my mouth, and I did the same. I didn't love it -- acrid, gooey and warm -- but everything else that came with the cum was awesome enough that I didn't care.

I got out of the hot tub, unsteady, and made my way over to the outdoor showers. I didn't even think about doing up my top again. Hopefully, none of the neighbors were out and about. I turned on the water and stepped under the warmth.

The curtain pulled open and Liam stepped inside. He gave me a big dopey grin.

"That was amazing," he said.

"What part?" I asked, legitimately bowled over by everything we'd done in such a short span of time.

Liam seemed to relive every moment in a second, standing in the shower. Finally, he came to the same conclusion I'd already reached. "All of it,' Liam said.

I laughed at how eager he looked, and he did the same. "I hope you liked it too," my brother said.

"It was fun," I said, "Definitely."

"OK good," Liam said, "I totally want to return the favor."

"You want to share my cum with Logan?" I asked. He shook his head. "You want me to play with your breasts?"

"You're such a tease," Liam said. "Just remember, squirrels play in bushes as well as trees." God, as if my traitorous little pussy wasn't already wet enough.

1...34567...11