TwinCon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The curtain slid open again and two more naked bodies came in. Marissa and Logan stepped under the water to clean off. The shower was barely big enough for two, so four was far too much. But none of us cared. Our naked bodies all bouncing off each other.

I realized I was the only one still somewhat clothed, so I pulled off my swimsuit.

"Woo!" Marissa gave me a little cheer. I noticed both Logan and Liam were eyeing me up something fierce. I did the same. Logan's trim body and long cock. His sister's tight frame, little tits, and shaved snatch. My own brother's strong arms, taut stomach, and oh-so-thick dick. And I guess they were all eyeing my oversized tits, wide hips, and blonde-haired pussy at the same time.

"This is nice," I said, and we all laughed.

*

We ordered pizza for dinner and sat around the dining room table, enjoying the air conditioning. About halfway through, I got a text from my Mom confirming that they we should eat without them. I felt a little guilty that we'd already made that decision for them, but honestly a peaceful dinner without my parents arguing was enough to convince me I'd made the right choice.

"What's going on with your parents?" Marissa asked as we ate.

"I don't know," I said, giving my twin a look. Liam stared down at his plate. This was his least favorite topic. He probably would swap sperm with Logan if it meant he didn't have to hear about my parents' relationship. "They've been arguing like crazy lately."

"Do you think something happened?" Marissa asked.

"Maybe?" I said, like we were playing twenty questions. Is the problem bigger than a breadbox? "They started fighting on our eighteenth birthday. The same time Liam and I..." I stopped. I'd been tapdancing around one truth so hard I almost stepped right into another.

"I was being a shitty brother," Liam said. Ostensibly, it was to everyone, but he was looking right at me. "I had a bunch of bullcrap going on and I took it out on Lemon. It's not fair, because I know she was only trying to be my sister. My friend. I'm sorry I fucked that up."

"You didn't fuck it up," I said, "I wasn't great either. I could have been supportive instead of aggressive."

"Oh, so sweet," Marissa said, "Sex solves everything."

"We aren't having sex," Liam growled. Marissa looked at both of us as if we were deluding ourselves. Which, yes, of course we were.

Our parents got home right after we finished dinner. Marissa could barely hide her disappointment. She was still worked up from the hot tub, all tease and no release, and now it was going to have to wait.

"It was fine," Mom said as I gave her a hug hello.

"It's so beautiful down there," Aunt Tara said.

"You guys have to come along next time," Uncle Micah said.

My Dad grunted and went upstairs to the bedroom.

"Is he OK?" I asked Mom. I'd already learned not to inquire about these things, but I couldn't help it.

"You know as well as I," Mom said. She went upstairs after Dad. Later, sure enough, we heard their anger echoing through the house. I wondered how Aunt Tara and Uncle Micah had survived it all day at Cape May. Based on how their reaction to how their children had been acting, I guess they were just really good at ignoring the obvious.

We cousins had all sat down on the couch, but we could hear my parents' argument over the TV. Marissa and Logan were sitting apart, so there was no fooling around. We wallowed in uncomfortable silence. Even touching felt weird, like my parents' relationship was poisoning ours at a distance.

"Do you think they're getting a divorce?" Marissa asked, kindly.

"Do you think maybe we'd all be happier if they did?" Liam replied.

Long after the house went silent, we got up to go to sleep. We'd all showered outside after the pool play, but I wanted to condition my hair and I knew the boys needed a shave. So we each, chastely, took turns washing up. I went first, and then filed into the bedroom. Those sad little beds stared up at me, wondering what was in store for them. I felt the same way.

I lay down on top of the covers, wearing my usual long t-shirt and panties. I opened my iPad and found an article that wasn't too boring to read. Logan came in soon after, wearing his boxers. Marissa was next in her satin outfit. Then finally Liam, also in just boxers. I looked up from my reading. All three of them were standing there, like they were unsure what to do next.

"I usually don't sleep in my boxers," Logan said, both a confession and a declaration.

"What do you usually do?" I asked, as if I didn't already know the answer.

"He sleeps naked," Marissa said.

I shrugged. Like I really cared at this point? Logan stepped out of his boxers and kicked them across the room. My cousin was completely nude. His muscular arms and slim stomach slicing down to tight hips and ropy thighs. Unlike his sister, Logan had a dark tuft of pubic hair. His dick was flaccid but still plenty long.

"I, uh, also sleep nude. Usually," Liam said. He took off his own underwear. Now my brother was total naked, too. His strong arms leading to sculpted pecs. His thick dick poked out from his blond pubes. He rubbed his clean-shaven chin. I have to admit, I kind of missed the stubble from before.

"Me too," Marissa said. I shook my head. There was no way, but whatever. Marissa stripped down to nothing. Her slim body was so perfectly proportioned. Her little tits with tight, tan nipples. Her bare pussy and nearly-nothing butt.

"I always have on a sleep shirt," I said. Everyone made the same disappointed face, so I decided to give a little. "But usually I don't wear underwear." I reached down, pulled my little panties over my hips, and put them near the side table. That satisfied them. At least a little.

Marissa reach over and shut off the light. I climbed into bed. My brother slid in next to me, his warm body pressed against my back. His cock nestled against my butt. Fortunately, my long shirt kept my backside covered. This was becoming an oddly familiar feeling.

I heard Marissa and Logan get into the other bed. They were giggling and grunting. They didn't even bother to do the usual thing where they pretended to sleep. From my vantage point, lying on my side I could see them pretty well despite the lack of light. Logan was on his back and Marissa was over him. The swell of her little breasts hung over her brother. Their kisses made loud, wet smacking noises.

Liam wrapped his arm around my waist, still appropriately chaste. His dick, however, clearly had other ideas. I felt it push, stiff, against my bottom. Half my brain was really happy for my long shirt covering me, the other half was cursing it. I know which side won, though, because I ground back against his hardness. My pussy, with no underwear to stop it, soaked the inside of my thighs. Dripped down to the sheets. I guess my brother wasn't the only one turned on by what was happening in the other bed.

"Come on, you owe me from before," Marissa said.

"Alright, alright," Logan said.

Marissa rolled off her brother and Logan spun around so his head was near the foot of the bed. They were both on top of the sheets so I could see Logan's dick pointing straight up. Marissa saw it too, but she didn't give it any attention. Instead she straddled her brother's head and lowered her sex over his face.

"Hmmmm," she sighed, like settling into the hot tub. The room filled with a slightly different wet smacking sound.

Meanwhile, my brother's arm was becoming less appropriate. He brought his hand up my stomach to my chest, then placed it on my breast. When I didn't push his palm away, I guess he took it as permission. Liam gave my oversized boob a squeeze. He didn't stop there, either. My brother began massaging my tit, playing with the nipple, over my shirt. Now it felt like he was sticking me in the backside with a steel rod. It was far more enjoyable than that sounds.

As I watched Logan lap at his sister, her moans and movements growing increasingly insistent, I wondered if Liam would want to do the same thing to me. While I'd recently discovered my urge for sucking dick, it didn't occur to me that a boy might want to return the favor. Having a boy lick me there, smell me, I thought it would be embarrassing. But my cousin sure did make it look great. And I started to think that maybe I would say yes if Liam offered.

Marissa writhed on her brother's tongue. She hunched forward and hugged her arms under her tiny tits. Her hips shook and her legs kicked out. I could tell she was edging towards an orgasm. How weird was it that I knew my cousin was about to cum? That all these signs were so obvious to me?

Liam was right up against my backside now. Not only poking but rubbing. He rolled my boob in his hand. Twisting the nipple in a way that no longer tickled but sent little sparks down my stomach and right to my pussy. My wanting, gushing gash. Begging to be rubbed or way more.

Marissa sucked her breath in hard. Her face flushed. She let out a long, sharp "Ah!" Then she slumped forward. Sagged. I assumed that was the end of the show for the night.

It was only the opening act. Logan grabbed Marissa by the arms and pulled her forward. Her body limp. He placed her over his cock. Marissa stirred and she reached down, sliding her brother's dick into herself. Another "ahhhhhh." Long and low.

"Wow," I heard my own brother whisper. He let go of my breast, then put his hand back onto my stomach. I thought he was using it to counterbalance his humping against my backside. But he slid his hand right up my shirt.

Two things happened at once: my brother grabbed my bare tit, which at that point was expected. But in reaching under my shirt he also raised up the hem so that it was at the very top of my butt instead of well over the bottom. So now he wasn't just holding his sister's naked breast, but his bare cock was rubbing against my uncovered ass, as well. The heat of it, that feeling of flesh-on-flesh, did more than enough to keep me quiescent.

"God, I love your breasts," Liam said.

"I, uhn, noticed," I said.

My attention flashed from what was happening to me to what was being done to my cousin. Marissa had regained her energy from before and was now pumping up and down with abandon. Hair flying out. Tits bouncing rhythmic. Logan's eyes were squeezed shut. His hands gripped his sister's hips. The two of them seemed to be enjoying the performance.

God knows Liam and I were, too. My brother was battering my backside with his bare cock. Grasping my breast so hard I thought he might bruise it. Then I had a thought. Not really a conscious thought but the seed of an idea. See, my pussy was super wet and waiting for stimulation. And while it was neat feeling my brother's thick cock against my ass -- feeling him tremble as he dry-humped me -- how much better might it be if he was doing that against my sex?

So, I shifted up slightly and the next time Liam's dick slid forward it went right up against my pussy. We both groaned. God, that was so much better. His dick so slippery running through my labia. His cockhead teasing at the base of my clit. I wished I could look down and see my brother's dick sluice through my thighs. Instead I could only see my cousins.

"Oh. Oh! OH!" Marissa shouted and shook. Then fell forward. She rested her head on her brother's shoulder. For a moment, I thought that maybe he'd cum too. That they'd forgotten about her earlier warning. But then I noticed that Marissa's hips were moving up and down. Teasing at Logan's dick. They had switched from fucking hard to a slow, luxurious act that almost looked like making love. Marissa kissed Logan hard. I wondered what it was like, to taste herself on her brother's lips.

I watched them, entranced. Too focused, in fact, because what happened next took me completely by surprise. While I was watching my cousins fuck, my brother's dick had been sliding back and forth against my pussy. Which felt awesome, no doubt. But I didn't realize, or maybe I just ignored, that every time he pumped between my thighs, the pulsing plum that was his cockhead slipped closer to my very welcoming pussy. Every thrust it popped against me, like a golf ball skipping over the hole.

I definitely noticed the next one. Liam drew back. He pressed forward.

And his cock slipped right into my hungry vagina.

Less than an inch. Not even the tip. The tip of the tip. But there it was. And we both froze.

"Oh fuck," Liam said, "Lemon?" His dick inched a little forward.

I didn't know what to do. What to say. My brain didn't want to fuck my brother, but my body didn't want that cock to leave my cunt. The compromise we made was to let him slowly slip further into me.

Now the whole head was in. Liam said my name again. Not Lem or even Lemon or Lemony. "Melanie?" he asked. "I think I'm...?"

"Yes," I said. I don't know if I was answering his question or granting my permission, but I know what my brother thought because he gripped my chest and thrust upward. His perfect piston, his incredibly thick hard dick, drove upward into me. And just like that whatever shred of virginity I had left was gone. Ripped away.

I'd been told it was supposed to hurt, and I suppose it did. My brother, like I've said, was very thick, and my tight, untested pussy had to stretch quite a bit too accept this new invader. I didn't cry out in pain though. I didn't scream in horror or shout in agony.

Instead I simply gasped because it felt so good. Liam held me still. His stick squirming in my sex. His balls nestled tight against my body. I was dripping like a faucet over him. My pussy bearing down, like trying to feel every vein and ridge of what had been slipped inside.

My focus drilled down to that illicit connection. My brother's cock inside me, unmoving. His whole body, in fact, wrapped around me tight like I was a flotation device in the sinking sea of our bed. I didn't realize it, but Marissa and Logan had stopped completely as well. The whole house may have stuck in place. The whole world for all I know. Everything put on pause.

"They're doing it," Marissa said to Logan. Like we weren't in the room. Her head rested on her brother's forehead. Their eyes meeting. "They're doing it. Liam's cock is in Lemony's pussy."

I don't know how she knew. We were under the covers after all. But at that point who cared? I lifted the sheets off of us and showed my cousins what they'd already surmised. My brother's cock completely sheathed in my sex. His balls so tight to me, you might think they were attached to my own body.

"Fuck that's hot," Marissa said. "Feel good little Lemon?"

"Say it sis," Liam said, "I know you want to."

"Oh, this is sooooo niiiiiiice," I said. I felt Liam's body shake in mine and it was almost overwhelming, our connection.

You might think it wasn't much. Having a dick inside me for the first time was a novelty and nothing more. But it was also the first time anything had been so deep inside and I was discovering parts of me, nerve endings, I'd never known. I could feel my brother's heartbeat pulsing in my pussy. His arms wrapped so protective around me. The heat of him panting on the back of my neck.

Then instinct took over. My brother drew back. Slid forward. And I realized that all that was sort of lackluster compared to what was about to come.

Come.

Fuck. In all that, I'd forgotten. My brother was bare inside my pussy, neither of us one bit protected. My mind flashed back to that pharmacy from the morning and I watched it pass by with regret. But then I was back in the present and I wasn't stopping, either.

This was incredible. My brother slowly sliding back and forth inside me. I felt something building in me, I knew it was an orgasm, but it felt like so much more than anything I'd ever had to that point. I wasn't stopping this. You couldn't have pried him out of me with a crowbar.

I'll tell him to pull out, I told myself. Not yet. But when it's time. I opened my mouth to speak, to say it, but instead I could only groan. I told myself that when it mattered the words would be there. I lay back, impaled on my brother's penis, and for the first time in my life I felt someone fuck me.

Liam ran his hands all over my body. Like testing to ensure I was real. My hair, my hips and, of course, my tits. Now when he pinched my nipple I almost creamed. Suddenly a little sliding wasn't enough.

"Pump me," I told my brother. He moved a bit faster. "Harder," I said, "You won't break me. And if you do, I won't mind."

I didn't need to look to see the cocksure smile on my brother's face. I could feel it as he drew back, and his hips slapped mine with a crack so loud I swore it echoed.

"I want to see you," Liam said. I thought it was just silly fuck talk. The way words ramble out when you're having sex. See me? He was right on top of me. How could he miss me?

He pulled his cock out of me, both of us knowing there was no way I would let it stay out. Even still, I mewled like a slut when I lost that sensation between my legs. Liam rolled me on to my back. He spread my legs. I reached down to grab his cock and stuffed it inside me. He slid in, easy, in one shot. My pussy already reconstructing itself to be perfect for my brother's penis.

Now I knew what he'd meant before. Because I looked up and saw my brother's pale blue eyes staring back at me with wonder. Like he couldn't believe how beautiful I was. Like he couldn't comprehend how good it felt for both of us to be together like this. Or maybe that was just me.

Liam started to thrust again and, my God, how was it even better than before?

Why didn't anyone tell me? That was my thought as my brother bounced against me. They always said that sex felt good. But not like this. There were no words for this. How incredible it was. I'd masturbated plenty, I can't lie. I was already so far beyond that feeling, it was like flicking my bean was a drizzle and sex a category five hurricane. They were barely even related. God damn I was never going to be able to stop doing this. I was ten pumps in, at most, and already addicted to having my brother's cock inside me.

Liam leaned over and kissed my lips, hard. Our first kiss -- rushed and sloppy. Wonderful. I pressed back against him like his mouth life-giving. His tongue drove into me, mirroring his dick, and I couldn't let go.

"Feel good?" Liam asked me as we broke for breath

"Oh God yes," I said.

"You going to cum?" he asked. "I want you to cum."

"Yeah," I said, "Yes. OK." As if he was asking me to get him a beer from the fridge. But I did my best to focus on what my brother wanted for me. I drifted my fingers down to my clit and started rubbing. Already I could tell, I was going to get there no problem.

Speaking of which.

"Oh GOD! I'm close," Marissa said. I'd almost forgotten about my cousins in the other bed. I looked over and saw Marissa riding Logan hard again. Her breast in his mouth. Her backside ripping up and down. "I need... fuck I need you to cum for me, OK baby?"

"You gonna cum for me?" Logan asked.

"I'm close but I need you to go first. Squirt inside me. Put me over the top."

"But. What you said..."

"it's OK. Cum. Cum in me. Cum in your twin sister it's alright I promise. Need it. Need you so bad."

Their dirty talk should have switched me off, but instead I found my hand on my clit, rubbing myself like crazy. There was that mountain again. The one I'd only glimpsed before. That epic, unending elevation of pleasure that seemed so large I thought it would overwhelm me. And it was getting closer. Looming. The both of us climbing to the top.

My fingers mashing my clit. My brother pounding my pussy.

"Oh FUCK! YES!" Marissa cried out. Her back arched, head thrown back. Fingers gripping her brother's biceps so tight I could see them go white.

1...45678...11