TwinCon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does Mom know?"

"No one knows," Liam said.

"God, that had to be so hard," I said. I put my arm around my brother, and I felt his body melt into mine. "To see it. To have to keep that secret. You didn't have to do that for him. He doesn't deserve it. How could he cheat on Mom like that?"

"I don't know," Liam said. "It made me so angry. Not only seeing that but watching him be so cruel to Mom. And then everything else. School stuff. Life stuff. You stuff."

"Me stuff?" I stepped back. "What did I do?" I glared at Liam, but he just looked back at me, wistful.

"Nothing," he said, finally turning away. "That's what makes this so hard. You did nothing at all."

I went back to leaning against the railing. My brother put his arm around me again. The rain was letting up. There was a spot in the sky where the clouds had cleared, but I couldn't see stars because the ambient light of the boardwalk blocked them out.

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked.

"About Dad? About Marissa and Logan?" Liam asked. Then the next words nearly silent. "About us?"

"Any of it," I said, pointedly ignoring that last part.

"I don't know," Liam said.

Eventually we walked home, arm in arm.

*

The house was dark when we got back. For a moment, I was sure we would catch Marissa and Logan going at it again, but they both appeared to be asleep. Breathing heavy, eyes shut. Logan had his arm around his sister, spooned, but they were both clothed. Chaste.

I changed and climbed into bed. I felt Liam slip in beside me. We both stared out into the dark. Sleep started to slip over me. Then I saw my cousins shift.

Carefully, Marissa turned around and kissed her brother on the mouth. He started to kiss her back. They went from tender and soft to needy and aggressive. I heard the wetness of their lips. Saw the shadow of their bodies as Marissa pushed Logan onto his back, dragging her tongue down his chest. Peeling back his boxers.

"Let's go downstairs," Logan said, "Safer."

Marissa paused, head hanging over her brother's penis. "Yes, we'd better."

"You may as well stay here, we already know," Liam said, loudly. Everyone froze in place. The four of us just lay there, blinking as if someone had switched on the lights. The room was still dark. "Go ahead, it's nothing we haven't seen before."

Liam said it as a challenge. I shouldn't have been surprised when Marissa took him up on it.

My petite cousin simply dropped to the bedroom floor. Wordless, she buried her head between her brother's legs, slipped his dick out of the fly of his boxers, and sucked it in. The whole room gasped, except for Marissa whose mouth was full of cock.

Logan did nothing to stop his sister. His eyes rolled back. Mouth open. He put his hand on his sister's head and held her there. Liam cursed under his breath. We both sat up on the edge of the bed. Like watching our own private show.

Seeing the two of them together, I couldn't help it -- I got aroused. Marissa looked incredibly sexy and I found myself wishing it was me in her place. Not blowing Logan, really, but someone. I'd never sucked a dick before but in that moment, I very much wanted to.

Without thinking about it, I dipped my fingers between my legs and started stroking myself over my panties. I could feel the heat of my sex pulsing through the thin material. Full of wet and want. I arched my bottom to bring it closer to my touch.

I felt Liam shift slightly. His hand was in his crotch, lightly squeezing. He saw me looking -- stared at where my own hand was stuck -- but neither of us stopped.

"Oh fuck," Logan said. He had both hands in Marissa's brown hair now. Sloppy wet sounds filled the room. Marissa's head bobbed up and down on her brother's dick. She pulled back and stroked him with her hand. Like showing us, proudly, what she'd uncovered.

Even in the dark, I could see Logan's dick. It was throbbing and quite long -- at least a few inches more than I'd seen in my limited boyfriend experience. Marissa's little hand looked even tinier as she tried to wrap around it. So much more exposed as it stuck out of her tiny fist.

"You going to cum in my mouth, bro?" Marissa asked, teasing, "You going to show our cousins what a good sister does?"

"No," Logan said, flatly. And for a moment I thought we would finally crash back down to sanity. Then Logan dropped off the bed and shoved Marissa, hard, into the floor. Their bodies made a loud clunk, like knocking a lamp off a dresser. Logan ripped down Marissa's satin shorts and, in one smooth motion, buried his dick to the hilt inside his sister.

"Oh fuck YES!" Marissa cried out. As if both sets of parents were not right down the hall. It didn't matter. She didn't care.

As my cousins rutted on the floor, I gave up on pretending and put my hand right onto my bare pussy. I kept my panties on, more for convenience than propriety. My pubes rubbed rough against my wrist. Seeping warm wetness spilled on my fingers. I rubbed my little clitty like I was trying to erase it off my body. My breath caught in my throat, far louder than I'd have liked.

Liam looked over at me immediately. My brother had his dick out completely. Boxers in a heap right next to where our cousins were plowing each other. Liam's dick looked huge in his hand -- not as long as Logan's -- but thicker than any cock I'd ever seen with a pronounced mushroom head.

And now I knew exactly what I wanted in my mouth.

Liam, too, was eyeing something hungrily: my chest. He watched it rise and fall, my lungs racing to keep up with my aching sex. I slid a finger into my slot, then immediately added another. My underwear was too constraining, and I tossed it aside. Both hands buried in my virgin snatch.

I found myself wishing it was Liam's cock in my hands. My mouth. My cunt. I looked down at the rhythmic bouncing of Logan's bottom as he plunged into his twin sister's pussy. Both of them locked in primal embrace -- sounds and shudders and smells. Drilling down to the base of my brain where I'd never be able to shake loose of them.

Oh God.

I'd rubbed myself off lots of times, probably more than I should admit. It was never anything like this. My fingers so deft and perfect at setting me off. So useless and clumsy compared to everything I wanted. The orgasm that showed up was so much more than I expected. I thought I knew what my peak was like. Oh God. It was like seeing a mountain for the first time and realizing that everything else I'd experienced was barely even a hill. And, worse, realizing that I couldn't bring myself even close to the summit.

I went off anyway. A massive, shuddering cum that rippled through my fingers, my head, my mouth. My pussy. Oh! My aching, squeezing, dripping sex clamped down on my fingers and it was all I could do not to cry out.

Then I saw Liam, my own twin brother, looking at me. Watching his sister cum. We'd shared everything. We weren't supposed to share this. In my periphery I saw he was stroking his cock with abandon and it was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. My own brother masturbating to me. Not lost in his own fantasy. Not watching our cousins copulate on the floor. Me. His twin sister.

The orgasm was gripping me tighter, crumpling me. I pushed with all my strength and reached out. Grabbed my brother's dick. I think he shouted. All I could feel was the hot hardness of it in my hand. A living creature, separate from my brother yet very much attached to him. It felt heavy, meaty in my grip. Incredible. I never wanted to let go.

Liam gasped, then grunted. His dick convulsed in my hand and I watched, half-lidded, as his pearly liquid spewed forth. I pulled that magnificent member to me and felt a hot splash on my leg. His wet mouth on my cheek. Rough hand on my shoulder. Hot spunk dripping down my leg. My brother's dick shrinking to nothing in my hand. Soft and vulnerable.

"Oh God, so good. I'm sorry sis but that was so good," Liam rambled. I was too far gone.

As my brother covered me in cum, I came again. I'd never done that many back-to-back before. Rapid-fire. Boom-boom-boom-boom-boom. Like a machine gun cum. What little was left of my consciousness slipped away.

But only for a moment.

"Oh YES!" Marissa cried out. I popped forward.

"Mariss?" Logan said. "Sis?"

"In me. In ME! IN ME!"

Logan fell forward and his balls contracted upwards. Marissa sucked in all her breath, somehow almost louder than a scream. Her face went red and I saw the telltale flush on Logan's cheeks, as well. Both of them squeezed each other tight.

"Ahhhhhhh! So good. Oh yes. That's a good brother," Marissa said as she came down from her peak. She patted Logan's back and he rolled off. Both of them splayed on the floor, sweating and gasping for air. Marissa caught my eye and reached down to touch her pussy. She'd shaved it bare. With my attention on her, my cousin spread her pouting, pink lips and showed me the thick drips of her brother's sperm seeping out of her sex. She smiled at me, proud.

My cousin's point was clear -- she wasn't embarrassed by what she'd done. She didn't care if we knew. It was this wonderful, proud, indignant moment and I loved Marissa all the more for it.

"I'll get you a tissue," Liam said, absently. I felt him stuff the soft paper in my hand. I looked down and saw my brother's spend all over my legs. God, he'd put so much on me and I'd barely even noticed. But then, I thought, if I could ejaculate, how much would I have covered everything with my own imaginary girl cum? Quite a lot, I imagined. I was quite happy to have my orgasm be an internal thing, unmeasurable by anything but my own mind.

As I idly rubbed my legs clean, I noticed my fingertips felt soft, almost numb. Like I'd overdosed on pleasure and was now coming down. My brain was cottony. My senses dull. The odd, desensitizing sense of satisfaction.

"Wow," Liam said, as if the word was some grand revelation.

"Yes," I said.

"You liked that?" Marissa asked. We both nodded. Marissa laughed again and kissed Logan on the head. "Still, we'd better be getting to bed."

Again, we nodded. Logan climbed up onto his own mattress like he could barely stand. Marissa slid in next to her brother, neither bothering to pull on their bottoms.

Liam and I did the same. I felt my brother's muscular body against mine. Warm and safe. His penis, now soft and a bit cold from the wet, pressed against my bottom.

Sleep didn't so much show up as it burst through the door and washed me away.

*

I woke up in that exact same spot. Spooned against my brother. The only difference was his dick was way more insistent at my bare backside. I turned over and saw Liam staring down at me. Watching me with this look that I couldn't fully read.

"Hi," he said. He brushed my blonde hair with his hands. I looked down, pointedly at where his cock was pointing. "I have to pee."

"Well maybe you should go do that," I said.

Liam nodded and rolled off the bed. Marissa and Logan were rousing as well. I sat up and searched for my panties. I found them balled up over by my pillow and I pulled them on before anyone could see my pussy. At least I still had a shirt on. I don't know why I felt so self-conscious in the harsh light of the morning. Like all the endorphins had drained away, leaving only regret.

We took turns taking showers, pretending at propriety. Then we went downstairs. My parents announced we were all going to get breakfast at a nearby diner, so we grabbed our things and decamped for the main drag. The rain had finally stopped, and the morning rose warm and pink, as if embarrassed by all the dripping it had done the last few days.

We walked the short block down our street, away from the beach, and turned onto the main street. There were small, quiet shops there -- a florist, a bakery, that kind of thing. We passed a Rite Aid and for a moment I thought about running in. I could make up some story to my family, grab a box of condoms, and have them secreted away before anyone was the wiser. I wasn't on the pill, had never had the need, and I didn't want to end up doing something stupid.

But as quickly as the idea entered my mind, I pushed it away. I wasn't going to have sex with my brother. That was insane.

What we'd done the night before was fun, sure, but it wasn't going to be a regular thing and we certainly weren't going to escalate to more. Purchasing protection would just be an excuse to push things further than where we were: which was already way too far. I walked past the pharmacy without a second thought.

As we ate breakfast, Marissa kept switching between mooning over her brother and giving me funny looks. I wondered if I should buy my cousin a t-shirt ("I fucked my brother at the Jersey Shore"). After all, it would be way less subtle than what she was doing now.

Liam was being no less obvious, constantly rubbing my arm. His leg touching mine. He tried to whisper to me a few times and I had to shove him away like a good sister would. Rather than seem hurt, my brother treated it like it was a part of the game and kept playing harder. Typical.

And yet neither sets of parents seemed to notice. Instead, my Mom and Dad were whisper-bickering like always while Aunt Tara and Uncle Micah pretended not to notice. I remembered what Liam had told me before, about what he'd caught my Dad doing. Every time I looked at my father, I felt my anger rise further. So yes, maybe it was better that I was distracted by what my brother and cousins were all doing.

After breakfast, the parents said they wanted to take a drive down to Cape May to look at the lighthouse and wander around town. We kids declined.

"We need more beach time," Marissa said, as if we hadn't been doing that every day already.

When we got back to the house, we split off. The parents all piled into Uncle Micah's SUV, while we packed up our things for a long day out in the sun.

As we walked up to the beach, Marissa grabbed my arm and held me back. Both our brothers marched ahead of us. My brother's butt seemed to move in all kinds of enticing ways under his bathing suit.

"Did you have fun last night?" Marissa asked. I blushed and looked down at my sandals "We'll have lots of chances to do more now that our parents are gone. They already said they won't be back for dinner."

More? I thought I'd already done too much. "But isn't it, like, wrong? To do that with my brother?"

"Anything that feels that right can't be wrong," Marissa said, "There's so much better stuff than, you know, playing with yourself. Stuff that you and Liam can share. Oh, Lemony you're going to love it."

"I don't know," I said, "I've never, you know, done those things before. I don't know if my brother is the person I should be sharing that with."

"Your brother is absolutely the best person for this kind of thing," Marissa said, reassuring me with a squeeze of my arm. "And trust me, that other stuff? It's amazing. Once you get started you won't ever want to stop."

We went down to the beach and set up camp in our usual spot, maybe twenty steps from the ocean, itself. Today it was already busy as people were taking advantage of the warm, sunny day.

"We'd better lotion up," Liam said. He gave me a funny smirk as he held up the bottle.

"Boys then girls," Marissa said. Logan and Liam lay down on their fronts, shirts off, and rested their heads in their arms. Mirror images, almost like they were the twins. Yet their bodies were so different. Liam compact and practically chiseled, his light blond hair tight to his skull. Logan so long and lean, dark hair flitting in the wind.

Marissa's lotion made a rude noise as she covered her brother's back. As I did the same to Liam, I couldn't help thinking of the other white liquid that had been sprayed on my own skin the night before. There was even something similar about the smell. That bleach-like scent filled my nose and for a moment it flashed me back to the bedroom. My brother's dick expanding in my hands.

Following I began to rub the lotion into Liam's back. It felt like working a warm, marble statue. His muscles felt so wonderful. The warmth and strength of his body as it gave way under my fingers.

I looked over and saw that Marissa had moved to Logan's legs and was now rubbing them, moving higher and higher up his thighs. My brother's own legs were covered in thick, blond curls, and I liked running my fingers through them as I put the lotion on.

"Don't forget the important stuff," Marissa said. I saw she had run her hands right up the leg of Logan's shorts. I started to say I wasn't going to do that, but her look made it clear that this part wasn't optional. And suddenly I didn't want to argue.

I splatted a little more lotion in my palm, then reached up the leg of Liam's bathing suit. Again, I felt his hot dick fill my hand. It was warmer, thicker, than I remembered. Way more wonderful. I'd only intended to give him a little playful stroke, but now that I was holding my brother's cock, I couldn't resist giving it a tight, sloppy squeeze.

"Oh sweet Jesus!" Liam cried out. Marissa chuckled. Her own brother had managed to stay quiet, despite what his sister was so overtly doing to him.

I stroked up and down Liam's dick. It was like having his whole body in my control and I loved the feeling. I felt so sexy and amazing.

"Um... Lemon... I'm so sorry, sis, But I'm..." Liam tried to speak, but I stroked him silent.

Let's step back for a second. I was touching an actual penis for only the second time in my life. My brother's. And I was stroking him in his bathing suit in the middle of the beach, full of families and other folks. The hot summer sun beat down on us while I beat off my brother and my cousin did the same sitting next to me. We had to be quite the sight, is what I'm saying.

A moment later I was rewarded with a long, low grown, and a spattering of my brother's own special lotion. Hot in my hands.

"Fuck that's so nice."

"Our turn!" Marissa announced. She slapped Logan on the ass, and he stood up. Marissa took off her purple t-shirt revealing yet another bikini: this one dark green with little ties on her hips and shoulders.

I pulled off my own coverup, revealing a more aggressively cut blue one-piece. Yes, not everything I owned was yellow. And I liked the way this one covered my secret parts while accentuating my curves, so I was willing to give it a pass on the color.

"Why don't you ever wear bikinis?" Marissa asked.

"Really?" I said, gesturing at my body.

"Exactly, that bod is begging for something more than what you're wearing," Marissa said. "And by more, I mean less."

"Well... I mean. I did pack one, but."

"You have to wear it," Marissa said, "Tomorrow. Promise me."

"Yes, sis," Liam said, "That would be awesome. I'd love to... I mean, I'm sure everyone would love to see it."

Even Logan looked up at me and agreed. I guess I had no choice now.

I lay down on my stomach. I felt my brother sit next to me on the ground. The lotion felt cold on my skin, but the strength of his fingers made it all better. Liam started with my back, as before. This suit was crisscrossed, so he had to do more than my shoulders this time, slipping his fingers into the little webbed openings.

I pressed my head down. Smelled the fresh linen of the towel and the salt of the sea. There wasn't anything sexual about what Liam was doing, but I felt my pussy soaking itself anyway. Little groans were already trying to escape my mouth. I imagined Logan doing the same things to his own sister and it didn't help my arousal any.

Liam moved his hands down to my legs. Once again, he rubbed upwards. My calves, my knees, my thighs. To that inner spot that wasn't at all sexual but was close enough that it mattered. I knew he could feel the heat radiating off my sex.