Twinkle Twat and Tyrone

Story Info
An old video came back to fuck her in the ass.
1.8k words
3.52
2.5k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
1,001 Followers

Tammy slipped into her sexy bikini. A string bikini, covering only her nips and slit. The DD cups stretched out in triangles, with her hard nipples poking through the thin material and her crinkly red areolas peeking out the sides.

She bought the bikini to arouse her husband. It didn't work. Tammy even used her best cock-sucking skills. That didn't work. So she shaved her pubes into a dark vee, pointing down to her slit.

Hubby needed help finding her fuck-hole...or he used to. But now his boner was limp and her pussy was lonely.

After a tall glass of wine, Tammy walked outside and tossed her robe and bikini to sunbathe 'au natural.' She rubbed oil on her jumbo tits and vee-shaved twat. It felt good to lay naked in the warm sun. It felt so good she fell asleep...

But she awoke with a start when a voice yelled, "DAYUM MA'AM. YOU GOT HUGE TITS!!"

Tammy's eyes flew open--and she saw Tyrone staring at her naked body. "Stop that Tyrone! That's rude!" She quickly covered her fat tits and fuzzy twat. "Why are you even here? My son's at work!"

The eighteen-year-old laughed. "Ma'am I came to see you and DAYUM-- you're hot as a porn star!!"

"Okay jerk, you saw me. Now leave before I call my husband!"

"Your hubby don't care dick 'bout you. But I do, and I need some womanly advice."

"Again? Okay, let's go into the kitchen." Tammy moved her hands to grab her robe. She let Ty have another peek at her naked body. Tammy giggled, slowly slipping on the robe as her nipples perked up under his hard stare... It was flattering to have the young Black man ogling her goodies.

"What's wrong Ty? Is it your girlfriend again?"

"Yep, GF said she won't put out 'til she gets a ring." Tyrone flashed a sheepish grin. "And ma'am, I'm so horny my zipper's going to burst!"

"Oh my, that looks painful. But Tyrone, you have to be patient. Just, you know, pleasure yourself. I hear my son doing it all the time."

"No ma'am. Seeing you naked drove me crazy...maybe we could fuck!? I mean everyone knows you ain't getting any HARD LOVIN' from your husband."

"WHAT? I should slap your face Tyrone! I'm not cheating on my husband. And I'm definitely not a slut!"

"Maybe not now ma'am... But guys used to call you Twinkle-Twat Tammy."

Tammy's mouth fell open as her eyebrows shot up. "WHAT? HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW THAT!"

"My cousin Moe, he sold his house. So he gave me and your son an old box of VCR tapes. Swinger tapes." Ty smiled. "Moe said you used to put glitter on your twat... to make it all sparkly for the crotch shots."

Tyrone grinned. "You remember Magic Moe don't you?"

"Yes. Oh god yes." Tammy's face flushed. "Yes, but...but we made those tapes years ago. Moe said they were destroyed!" Tammy looked up. "What did you guys do with those nasty-nasty tapes?"

"Your son threw away the first two. He don't know I found a third tape. 'Twinkle Twat gets Double-Dicked.' I made a digital copy." Tyrone held up his cell phone. "See, that's you sucking off your hubby." Ty fast-forwarded the video.

"Oh, and here's you getting pussy-fucked by a white dude while Magic Moe bones you from behind. His jet-black prick pounds your lily-white ass...and jus' look at that smile on your face. You love black dick."

Tammy blushed neon red as Tyrone squeezed her naked tit. "Fuck me ma'am, or 'Double-Dicked Twinkle-Twat' goes to everybody on the school PTA. " Tyrone smiled. "All those PTA guys will want to hump your brains out."

"You jerk, they already do. My melon tits drive guys wild. Now you have to leave. I'm the adult here so I'm in charge!"

"No ma'am, my big fat boner is in charge." Tyrone closed the kitchen door. "I ain't leaving until my cock is satisfied."

Biting her lip, Tammy stared at his throbbing crotch lump. "H-how about a hand job?"

"Ha. How about a blowjob, that ain't cheating. Please ma'am...I'm dying from blue-balls."

Tammy tried not to laugh. "Okay then. Deal, but I'm staying dressed."

"Lady I want you nude. Seeing you buck naked will make me cum faster." Tammy dropped her robe. Before she knew it, Ty sucked in one of her nipples while he pinched the other.

"Hey, stop that!" His mouth twisted both nips until they stuck out like bullets. They hadn't been that hard in years. Ty's hand moved lower, rubbing her dripping wet slit.

"Sorry ma'am, I couldn't help myself." Tammy fell to her knees. "DAYUMN! I love to see a naked woman on her knees. And your puffy lips drive me crazy."

"Guys used to say I had 'Fuck Me lips.' Ty, let's get this over with. Yank it out."

"No, you take it out ma'am. And pull down my zipper with your teeth...like you did on the video." Tammy blushed, once again remembering that orgy of lust.

Grabbing the zipper tag with her teeth, she undid his zipper... then reached inside, feeling something thick as her wrist. "What the hell?" Tammy yanked out a giant black dick. "Damn It's like black steel. You're prick's so hard I could chip a tooth."

Ty grabbed Tammy's head as her tongue tickled his pee hole. She giggled and did her tongue trick, taking both his hairy balls into her mouth. Then Tammy bobbed her blonde head up and down like a good bobblehead, sucking and twirling her tongue around Ty's throbbing shaft.

"DAYUMN! Lady your mouth is hot!" As she sucked, Tammy rubbed her burning pussy. She moaned in pleasure as she mouthed his big black dick. With a plunge she took his shaft so deep she gagged.

Tammy felt her aroused nipples rubbing against his knees. Soon his prick swelled, and she sucked harder, pulling on his black balls with her sharp nails.

Tyrone groaned, and his prick spewed, erupting with cum. Too much cum! Tammy choked and gagged, swallowing quickly.

Jet after jet of jism shot into her throat. She gulped it down as more sperm bubbled out of her lips. After the last spurt, Tammy tilted her head back, feeling the slime slide down her throat.

"Jeez Ty, you're a cum machine." His cock slipped out falling between her tits. She kissed it and headed to the bathroom. "You're such a messy guy."

When Tammy returned, the naked black man lay on her bed like he was a bull stud. "Ty, I took care of your blue balls. You should go now."

Ty sat up. "Ma'am, I wanted to return the favor and eat your tasty snatch." Tammy backed away. She wanted to say no, but her horny cunt said YES. It never could turn down a good licking.

Ty leaned over, spreading her pussy wings open like a pink butterfly. "Jus' tell me what to do ma'am. I'll lick you like a twat-hungry dog."

"Okay dog. Plant your mouth on my pussy and stab your tongue into my hole. Don't forget my clitty." Tyrone's face smashed into her cunt, lapping inside. "YES! Wiggle your tongue like a good dog."

Grabbing his head, she pulled him hard into her crotch. Tammy liked getting eaten more than she liked screwing. "That's good Ty, eat my cunt."

He flicked his tongue over Tammy's swollen clit, pushing two fingers in, finger fucking her as he licked..."That's it," she squealed. "OH GOD!" Her thighs gripped Tyrone's head as he sucked her clit against his teeth.

"Aahhh, I'm cumming!" Tammy's hips bucked in orgasm as pussy juice squirted all over his lips and chin.

Ty stood up and Tammy watched the long black log swing between his legs. She ran her hand across his chest. "Ty, you're a natural pussy eater. Some girl is gonna be twat-licking lucky." Her hand slid down, gripping his stiff prick.

"Oops. Looks like Mr. Happy is hard again."

"Ma'am, I want to fuck you so bad, my balls are gonna explode!"

"Oh my, and I just cleaned the carpet." Tammy's pussy squirmed at the naughty suggestion. "No Ty, I can't let you fuck me."

"Then you get on top. And YOU can fuck ME. Mount me Momma!"

"I'm not your mom." Tammy squeezed the thick black shaft as her thighs burned. "This is wrong but..." Tammy couldn't stop herself. She needed to feel Tyrone's big black cock buried deep into her cunt.

Lifting her leg, she straddled his hips and lowered her wet hole onto his black pole. Tammy's neglected pussy stretched out so much it actually hurt. "Ooh wow... you're such a big boy."

She lowered herself further feeling his black prick rip her pink folds. "Ungh...My gawd it feels good to be fully stuffed with cock meat." Tammy humped up and down on his throbbing shaft. "You like this Ty?"

"Yeah ma'am. I love it."

"Me too." She pulled his hands up. "Squeeze my boobs." Tyrone kneaded her soft tit flesh, twisting and pulling the nipples.

Tammy humped harder, thrilled by his erect pole. Tyrone shoved his cock up, fucking in rhythm to her bounce. "Work it ma'am, shake that booty! Screw your pussy onto my black prick!"

Twisting around like a stripper, Tammy ground their pubes together as Ty's dick tickled her clit. Humping faster, she leaned forward, smacking his face with her fat jugs. "Take that titty assault!" Tammy laughed and increased her speed.

"Oh Ty, you're all in me. Screw me harder, make it worth the sin!" Her pussy muscles quivered over every inch of his cock. Tyrone fucked her furiously.

"I'm gonna cum ma'am!.... "Roll over. I'll finish off in your ass! I know you like anal 'cause I saw it on the video."

"Shit. That twenty-year-old movie came back to fuck me in the ass."

"Yep!" Tyrone slapped her butt. "You got a nice fuckable rump. Bend over and take it like a lady." His strong hand pulled on her hair as his fat dick plunged into her asshole.

"Ouch dick-head!" The pain faded as Tyrone screwed faster. Tammy squealed with every hard thrust. "Give me that big black cock. Fill my ass with hot jism!"

Ty's hips bucked. "GONNA CUM!"

"ME TOO!" Tammy's pussy squeezed and convulsed. Tyrone gripped her tits, pushing his cock deep, shooting his spunk into her bowels. Tammy's ass muscles instinctively milked his prick.

After the last spurt they collapsed together, cuddling in the steamy afterglow of screwing. Tammy whispered. "Next time I'll put glitter on my Twat."

Tyrone turned in surprise. "Next time?"

"Yes guy. Next time. Hubby's fishing trip is this weekend." Tammy squeezed Tyrone's dick. "Lick-Lick, Bang-Bang all weekend." Tammy flashed a sly smirk.

"Hey, is Magic Moe still around?" Tyrone nodded. Good, invite him over. It'd be nice to see that big black stud."

"Sure Ms. Tammy, we could even make our own three-way fuck movie. With your lily-white body sandwiched between two black studs." Tyrone laughed. "You'll feel like a double-stuffed Oreo."

"Oh god yes, I can't wait!"

KimKim5
KimKim5
1,001 Followers