All Comments on 'Twins Celebrate Their Birthday Ch. 02'

by Larkfield61

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 7 years ago
I'm hooked

I think things have progressed too rapidly with Craig and his Mom. And Penny is just over-the-top. But this isn't my story, I'm just here for the ride.

I actually enjoyed the sex scene between Penny and Jack (in chapter 1), because that demonstrated that, although she deeply loves her brother and loves controlling her father, Penny is very much a horny slut, who will have sex with anyone who captures her fancy. She's not fully committed to anyone. Penny is very interested in controlling things with sex. Penny may go full on Domme with her mother. That's what her mother wants, to be Dominated. Mom may be able to get that from Craig. I doubt she can get that from her husband.

Obviously, you've set this story up to possibly include sex scenes with Aunt Joan, and Grandpa and his Housekeeper! I'm all for that.

My guess is that you will have a sex scene between Penny and her mother before this is over. I hope you at least have Craig and his Dad talk about sex with each other. I don't think it would be too much to have Craig and his Dad help jack each other off while watching Penny and Mom 69. Dad might even offer to blow Craig! Dad has probably done similar on the nude beaches in his wilder youth. And, after Penny pegs her Dad (and that is a scene I would like to read), I think Penny would want to see Craig fuck his father (because Penny is that wild, and I would like to see Penny try to talk her father and brother into that).

Like I said, it's your story. And I'm just here for the ride. But it's been a wild ride so far. So, I'm hoping for some exciting twists and turns before it comes to an end. All in all, I wouldn't mind it getting even wilder.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
I don't feel the love

I'm sorry I'm trying, I really am trying. But Penny is coming across as a nymphomaniac psychotic that's screwing up this family. I know the Author is trying to make her out to be the savior of it, but it's just not working for me. Just because "love" is written 247 times, doesn't make it loving. This story is missing something, or maybe has too much of something, I don't know. I can't put my finger on it. I like the idea, but the execution is flat, flawed, and dry. Disappointed

Cutty4637Cutty46376 months ago

Thank you for continuing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous