All Comments on 'Ch. 01 Twins Discover Each Other'

by lovingfeeling23

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not bad but you need a proofreader. E.g. waist not waste.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. Waiting for moms storu.

jayphjayph6 months ago

loved it continue very hot story and it was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story keeps your attention, but 4 was as high as I could realistically rate it. I found no mention of pubic hair on the sister therefore this reader had no choice but think this was just another shaved pussy story. Shaved, meaning razor burn and chaffed skin, stubble, ingrown hairs, and the pus oozing pimples that are commonly associated with shaved pussy. Additionally, I would add, if it's a re-shaved pussy, the (stubble gets scraped off and the pimple heads RE-CLIPPED), it is just a mess of blood and pus oozing pimples and the residual unshavable stubble (in the pimple heads) in the genital area. This story could otherwise be continued with additional chapters. I would also add appropriate amounts of pubic hair (closely trimmed, neatly trimmed, full bush sexy, extremely thick, and/or monster-hairy) to the character descriptions in those chapters to prevent lower peer ratings.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Can’t wait to hear moms story!!!

Frankie1952Frankie19526 months ago

Love the story, more please. tell Moms story and how Kai gets to keep loving both of the girls.

babaloo92babaloo926 months ago

Good lead in story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

BS story, no credibility and for a college senior, your spelling is crap too.

NipkorNipkor6 months ago

We loved reading this story , gave a picture of how their love started , the sex side of your story was horny too . 5 ***** from us

Hot_PotatoHot_Potato4 months ago

Fantastic story... good job. I think an editor would be a big help for you. It is hard to get everything correct alone. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hottttt! Wish my first time was as romantic and hot as theirs was!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 month ago

Well written story. It was interesting reading how brother and sister discovered sex with each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous