Twins' Special Bond Pt. 01

Story Info
Twins fall in love but their family want to destroy it.
18k words
4.58
10.6k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ESTECZ
ESTECZ
95 Followers

Hello, dear readers,

I would like to welcome you to my another story.

WARNING:

English is not my language, so please excuse any mistakes.

This story is about incestuous love between identical brothers. It's a bit dark, heartbreaking, full of tears but at the same time with happy moments, love and a sex scene.

The story is not a sex smut, it's a slow-burn romance, like Broken Boy.

This story will be separated into two parts and this is the first part.

I hope you will like this story and that you will want the second part as well. :)

I wish you a pleasant reading.

All characters are over 18 years old.

*******************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 1 - How we get close

I was lying in bed with my girlfriend. Both of us were still virgins, but Ashley and I decided to have sex for the first time today. Our parents were away for the weekend and only my younger brother was home.

What should I tell you about Ashley? She was beautiful, of course, and I loved her, but she also made me a little nervous. She was a bit snobbish and was mainly concerned with money. My family had a lot of money, and so I would sometimes buy Ashley something expensive, which would immediately get me scolded by my parents.

My parents constantly discouraged me from Ashley and from our sex life. It was absolutely unacceptable for them for me to have sex with my girlfriend. Not before we got married.

We were strong Protestant believers, even my brother and me, but my young body was craving sin.

Here we were. Ashley and I, in bed together, in our underwear, kissing each other. We were cuddling, each caressing the other and our kisses made smacking sounds.

My seven-inch cock was hard with anticipation and couldn't wait to pass through something like a knife through butter.

"PERCY!!!" Suddenly there was a knock on the door of the room and someone was pounding on the door. "Let me in, please." It was my twin brother, pulling on the handle with all his strength and kicking the door. I heard him crying and his voice was weak. "I need to breathe. My chest is tight." He was crying and sobbing behind the door.

Oh my God. He was having another panic attack.

"Please open it! I need my inhaler!" He was crying and sobbing.

I immediately stopped paying attention to my girlfriend, who sighed angrily when I got up from the bed and ran to the door.

We shared a room as twins, but since I wanted to have privacy with Ashley, my brother watched TV in the living room.

I unlocked and opened the door and Casey rushed in. He ran to his nightstand, grabbed his inhaler, and started to blow into it and take deep breaths.

My poor little brother. These panic attacks have been plaguing him since we were ten. Well... we were born from the same egg on the same day, but I was born half an hour before him, so I considered myself the older brother. Casey saw it the same way. From a young age, he would have liked it if he were younger and I was older, because even though we were twins, he was happy to look up to someone.

I sat next to him on the bed and hugged him. A years ago, we found out that he was getting these panic attacks because we were away from each other for a longer period of time. As identical twins, we were used to have a special bond. We couldn't just be one without the other.

Only my presence and his inhaler helped him calm down. We sat together on the bed, I hugged him, and Casey blew into his inhaler and started to breathe more calmly.

"Ehm..." I heard behind me. I turned and saw Ashley's angry face. "We had something planned, didn't we?" she said frowned. "He has his thing now, so take him out and come back to me!"

Now I got angry.

"Don't you see that my brother is having a panic attack and needs help?" I said, pissed of her.

"So what? Is that more important to you than finally getting it in?"

How could she dare to say this? Did she have any understanding at all?

I loved her, but now I finally knew what she was like. A plain frigid bitch.

"You know what? Get out of here! My brother is more important to me than sex and will always be my priority!" I yelled at her.

It was true. I loved my brother, and he will always be first for me.

Ashley got dressed and left with a slam of the door. Bitch.

I looked at Casey, who had already calmed down and was just quietly breathing and looking at his lap. I broke the embrace and my left hand rested on his right shoulder. He lifted his head and looked at me. His eyes were red, his cheeks wet with tears.

"Are you feeling better now?" I asked him calmly.

"Yeah... yeah, it's better now," he replied and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry that you guys fought because of me," he said with an apologetic expression on his face.

"Don't worry about it. She had to understand that I still love you, and you are more important to me than she is," I replied and patted him on the back.

"Do you still mean it?"

"Of course. We're twins. We were together in Mom's belly, and I'm not going to throw away our relationship for some whipped whore."

"Thank you... It means a lot to me," he said with a smile. "I just feel like a cockblocker now." He added with a small laugh.

"Forget about it. The important thing is that you're feeling better now."

***

My brother and me. We were very close from birth, like any other twins. We were best friends. We played together with everything we could get our hands on. When we couldn't speak yet, we found out how smart we both were, and created our own language together. Sign language on our hands, and as we got older we had a sign for almost every word we knew.

Our looks were indistinguishable. We really developped the same way. We often stood together in front of the mirror looking for a difference between us, but we found none. Not only that, but we both had red hair and green eyes. Sharp facial features, high cheekbones and we even had fairly the same number of freckles on our cheeks. We both had the same voice and it didn't differ even after puberty.

The only difference between us was that Casey was left-handed and I was right-handed. That was the only way people could tell each other apart. We even thought it was funny that people couldn't recognize us and neither could our parents because we always dressed alike.

We loved to teasing our parents. When we were little, our mother always came to wake us up, and she knew who slept in which bed, and if we woke up before she came, we switched.

That always annoyed our mother, but we found it amusing.

Our mother was a public prosecutor and our father was a minister in the local church. We were a strongly religious Protestant family, but Casey and I did not feel that way. We were free-spirited rascals and knew all the dirty words. Of course, we behaved like strict believers in front of our parents because otherwise we would be punished, but our parents still loved us anyway and enjoyed spending time with us.

They even enrolled us in a church elementary school where they tried to set us on the right path. We also wore school uniforms. A white shirt with short sleeves, black shorts and shoes, and a blue bow tie.

One day, when we were ten years old, we were walking home from school. We walked because it was a short way home. On the way, we talked about our dreams and promised each other that we would never be without each other... and suddenly I got a strange feeling, and I could tell by the look on Casey's face that the same thing had happened to him.

We continued walk home when suddenly a big black van pulled up next to us. Four hooded figures dressed in black jumped out of the car and surrounded us. We were both frozen and frightened. They pressed their hands over our mouths, held our hands tightly behind our backs and dragged us into the back of the van.

They pushed us in and we both fell. One of them snuck up behind us and slammed the door behind him. Then we had the feeling that we were going somewhere.

The one who climbed to us tied our hands in front of us, taped our mouths shut and told us to be quiet. But his voice was very high, so it must have been a woman.

None of us knew where they were taking us or what they were going to do with us. We sat next to each other, our heads and shoulders pressed together, and we both cried silently in fear.

After an endless drive, we finally stopped. The woman put some bags over our heads and we heard the back door of the car open. I felt several hands grab me, and heard Casey try to scream as they reached for him. They pulled us out of the van, but we couldn't see where we were. They shouted at us to move and led us somewhere.

Judging by the ground I was walking on, it seemed to me that we were somewhere in the woods or on a farm, considering the muddy path. We stopped and I heard a wooden door creak open. They pulled us inside and then pushed me again and I landed on some straw. One of them took the bag off my head, unglued my mouth, and I noticed that I was in a barn inside a horse stable. Before I could get up from the ground, the one who had taken the bag from my head closed and locked the strong barred door in front of me.

I saw Casey being pushed into the stall next to me, they took the bag off his head, taped his mouth off and locked him in too. Then they all left, closing the big wooden door behind them, and we were left in the dark. Only some holes in the roof let in light.

Casey was curled up in the straw, sobbing. He didn't know where he was, and he was just scared as I was. I was glad that at least we were still together, even though we were separated by bars, but we could see each other. Casey had his back to me, and somehow his breathing and sobs had become weaker, and after a while he began to writhe in pain.

No!

"Casey! Come here! Come to me, please!" I said with tears in my eyes as I looked at him through the bars.

Casey looked up and caught sight of me. His face was all red and wet. He got up from the floor and came to me. We couldn't hug because our hands were still tied, but at least we were holding hands and looking at each other. Both of us had tears running down our faces.

We were scared. Neither of us knew what awaited us.

"What do they want from us?" Casey asked me in a whiny voice.

"I don't know, Casey," I replied, bursting into even more tears.

We clung to each other through the bars as tight as we could, and we both cried together.

We sat next to each other on the ground, still holding hands through the bars and looking at each other sadly. It was already very dark, so we couldn't see each other well, but the sound of our breathing and holding hands still calmed us a bit.

At least we were still together.

I heard the big wooden door open, and in the moonlight I saw a figure dressed in black coming towards us. We both got scared and jumped to our feet and started crying again in fear.

The figure came to us and handed us bread, two small plastic water bottles and two apples through the bars.

"Here. Eat! You will not get anything until morning," The person said in a high-pitched voice. It must have been the woman who was in the van with us.

We both slowly and fearfully took the food she offered us.

"What do you want to do with us?" I asked quietly, sobbing.

The woman leaned against the bars and said. "We want money! Your parents are rich and they will pay us well for you. I hope they care about you; otherwise you will stay here forever," she said and left.

I crumpled to the ground and cried, and Casey did the same. So that was the point. They kidnapped us and demanded a ransom for our parents.

After a moment of crying and sobbing as we sat together again next to the bars, we decided to eat.

"How long will we be here?" I asked sadly into the darkness and Casey's fingers caressed my arm.

We were closer now than before. We were in this together.

We were awakened by the creaking of the wooden door and the hooded woman came back in. She threw each of us another piece of bread, a banana and water into the stable.

"I have to pee..." Casey said, his eyes pleading with her to let him go.

"Me too..." I said.

"Everyone has a bucket in the corner! I wish you a pleasant stay," she snapped and left again.

What other choice did we have? We had to pee and these buckets were better than peeing on the floor.

We spent the whole day talking. We talked about how sad and scared we both were, and we both hoped our parents would free us. We even tried calling for help, but we knew it was useless.

"I'm terrified," Casey said after a few moments of silence.

"Me too, little brother," I replied, stroking his hands through the bars.

"Do you think they'll ever let us go?"

"I really don't know... I hope when Mom and Dad give them money, they'll leave us alone," I said, crying again.

"I'm just scared that I'll never see our parents again..." Casey said, crying as well.

"Me too," I replied, looking at him. "But even if we stay here forever... I'm glad we're at least together, little brother." I whispered with a small smile.

Casey smiled too, his tears dripping from his chin onto the floor covered with straw. We both wanted to hug each other, somehow, but our hands were still tied. I tried to somehow free myself from the ropes, but to no avail. Casey tried it too, but nothing. He looked at me through the bars like a dog with pleading eyes that wanted to jump on me immediately.

I really wanted to hug Casey. Since we were already in this terrible situation, why couldn't we at least hug each other? We used to hug each other a lot, and now... I wanted to hug him like never before.

After a few days of sitting on the ground and staring at each other, I had enough. My desire to feel my twin in my arms was very strong. I tried to persuade the woman to untie our hands or at least put us to the same stable, but she didn't answer.

I had enough of the darkness and the smell of our urine in the bucket. But then something occurred to me.

"Casey?" I said as he quietly sat and looked at his lap.

"Hmm?"

"I've had an idea."

"What kind of idea? How to get out of here?" he asked with some hope.

"No, unfortunately not, but something else occurred to me. Stick your hands through the bars." I said and he did. "Now... grab my ropes and hold on as tight as you can."

"Okay..." he responded a little bewildered.

Casey grabbed the rope around my wrists and held on as hard as he could. I leaned my feet against the bottom of the bars, and pushed hard and started pulling my hands out of the ropes. It hurt terribly, but I felt the ropes finally moving. Casey understood what I was trying to do and tried with all his strength to hold onto the ropes.

We were both running out of strength. My scream from the effort of pulling my hands out must have been heard by our kidnappers if they were here. In the end, we gave up and caught our breath. We said we would try again later. But we both broke down crying again.

The next morning, after we were given breakfast and ate, I tried to get out of the ropes again. We both put in all our strength. My skin on my hand burned terribly, but with tears in my eyes I tried to endure it.

"It's hopeless," Casey said after a few minutes of trying.

"No... ahh... it's almost there," I replied, catching my breath. "Come on... let's try one more time."

Casey again firmly grabbed my ropes and I pulled as hard as I could. I almost hung off the bars and pulled and pulled until Casey couldn't hold on any longer and I fell to the ground in the straw.

"Percy!" he shouted. His eyes showed the horror that he might have hurt me by letting go of the ropes, but nothing happened to me.

I got up and looked at him. I noticed that he was holding something in his hands...

Wait... my ropes were gone. Oh my God.

Casey probably didn't even notice because he was afraid that something had happened to me, but a big smile appeared on my face, tears once again ran down my face and my hands passed through the bars and strongly embraced my twin.

This woke him up. He found out that I was okay and finally felt my embrace. We were both happier.

"Percy... can you untie me please?" he asked after a few minutes of his embrace.

"Wait a moment... finally I feel you in my arms again...," I replied, sobbed and our heads touched each other through the bars.

After a long embrace, Casey's arms were untied. It was difficult, but I finally managed to free him and we immediately embraced each other. We both fell to our knees and continued our embrace. This hug wasn't like the others we were used to share. No. This hug was different... it was so intense... and loving. We both felt much better and safe at that moment. And I felt... that something had changed in us.

Even if we were to die here, I was glad it would be in our shared embrace.

When it got dark, that woman brought us more food. It was bread, water, and fruit again. Fortunately, she didn't notice that we were no longer tied up because she immediately left and didn't speak to us.

We both slept much better now that our movement was no longer restricted. We fell together next to each other, with bars still between us, but at least we held each other comfortably.

In the morning, we were given breakfast again, but this time someone else brought it to us from our kidnappers and noticed our hands.

"What the fuck! Who untied you?!" he shouted at us.

He unlocked and opened the door to "my" stable and strongly grabbed me. He took the rope that was lying on the ground and began to tie me up again. I cried and kicked. I begged her not to tie me up again, but it didn't even faze him. Casey held onto the bars with his hands and shouted at him to leave me alone.

"Shit! The police are here!" someone yelled from the open gates.

The man who had tied my hands up again, this time behind my back, grabbed my arm and dragged me out.

"No!" I yelled and tried to look at Casey.

We were separated again. Casey looked at me with sad eyes, tears flowing down his face and shouting something at us. The man took me out of the barn and I saw light for the first in a long time. We were being held on some old abandoned farm. There were police cars here and officers arresting our kidnappers, but then I felt something cold on my temple.

"Drop your weapons or I'll kill him!" the man who was holding me shouted and put a gun to my head.

I stumbled heavily and froze.

Will he kill me?

I knew that only one twitch separated me from death and it was a really terrible feeling. I wasn't moving or breathing. I was afraid to make even one small sound.

The officers left the kidnappers alone and started aiming their weapons at the guy who was holding me. As a believer, I started praying for a good outcome.

The police were yelling something at him, but I couldn't hear them. The only thing I was focusing on was the metal thing strongly pressed against my head, but I noticed a sound behind me. It was like when a stone falls to the ground. The guy who was holding me, thanks to God, turned in that direction from where the sound came, probably thinking that someone was behind him, but nobody was there and one of the police officers shot him in the hand that was threatening me.

The guy screamed in pain and released me and the weapon on the ground. I crouched down on my knees and cried with happiness. The police then jumped on him and arrested him.

When they were all arrested, the police untied me and released my little brother. We immediately hugged each other tightly. We cried with joy that it had turned out well and we were free.

"I threw that stone," Casey said out of nowhere happily.

ESTECZ
ESTECZ
95 Followers