Twins' Special Bond Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think, I also fell in love with you, before they separated us, I just really wasn't sure what that feeling exactly was... but now I can tell you... what you told me in the park... brought me back. I listened to my heart... and it told me that I also fall in love with you. Still... and I will never stop."

"Percy..." he whimpered quietly. "You don't even know how happy I am now. I am so glad you're back. It's been such a tough few years being without you, not feeling you...fully. You weren't yourself. I silently cried hundreds of nights that you no longer felt for me the way you used to. I was really hurt," he said, with shaky voice and a slightly dispirited tone at the end. He raised his head from my shoulder and looked into my eyes. "I hate our parents..." he muttered. "I hate them for forcing you to be someone else. For forcing you to believe in what they believe in. No fucking God, no fucking parents... just you and me... that's what I believe in now and I am so, so, so happy... that you're back," he said with a happy expression on his face and an infinite amount of love in his eyes. "Brother..." he added softly, gently caressing my face with his left hand and returning his head to my shoulder, embracing me more tightly.

I never would have thought that this moment could be so beautiful. The words we said to each other... they sounded so wrong... but they felt so right.

We were brothers, identical twins, one blood... and we were in love with each other.

I gently, slowly kissed Casey's shoulder leaving a trail of soft pecks on it.

Holding him... Yeah... it was such a beautiful feeling.

Casey slowly lifted his head from my shoulder again and looked into my eyes. His hands rested on the sides of my head and he pressed me to his lips. This time not fiercely, this time he did it slowly and gently.

It was our third kiss, and it tasted so wonderful. We began to kiss even more intensly. Both of us made smacking sounds and I pressed Casey's back against the wall. We caressed each other and squeezed our muscles. Our bodies were also the same. We were thin, pale, with a lot of freckles on our shoulders and forearms. We also had freckles on our chest, just in smaller numbers. Both of us were smooth, only on our hands and legs we had small, fine and very light hairs.

Our mouths separated and Casey started kissing my neck. He kissed me and I caressed his back with my left hand and gently held his head with my right hand. It was such an intense and beautiful feeling. I was glad I had decided to come here to him.

After a few moments of cuddling and Casey kissing my neck, we kissed wildly. We pressed ourselves against each other, feeling our hardening dicks. Casey squeezed my butt, which initially surprised me, but it was a beautiful feeling and he continued.

Our tongues also joined in the activity and we began to make out. We were wild, completely wet and after a while we ran out of breath and we separated from each other for a moment.

Both of us were breathing deeply and trying to catch our breath, we looked into each other's green eyes.

"That was so hot!" Casey breathed out and smiled widely at me.

"Yeah..." I replied and hugged him again. "This is right, Casey. It looks wrong... but I feel like it's right. I didn't even know what I was missing these past four years." I laughed and Casey joined in. "You really had...?" I paused for a moment, but then looked into his eyes again. "Wet dreams? About us?"

Casey smiled even more and nodded. "You have no idea how many times, Percy. And I would love for them to become a reality," he replied and kissed me deeply.

When he pulled away from my lips, he had a seductive smile on his face and slowly went down on his knees and...

"God!" I whispered and bit my lip.

Casey was down on his knees, I observed him, as his reddened lips opened up and without hesitation he sucked my cock into his mouth. If I had to do it, I would probably become self-conscious about it for a while, but for him obviously it seemed so natural. He really had to give a lot of thought about it

I leaned against the glass shower wall and moaned with pleasure. I was enjoying the wonderful warm feeling that Casey's mouth was giving me. I looked down at him again. He was kneeling on his knees, holding my feet with his hands, constantly looking into my eyes and blowing me with quick head movements.

He couldn't take me in his mouth completely. When he tried, he choked and coughed right away. It didn't matter to me. What he was doing was enough and after a while of trying, I pulled him back to his feet and kissed him. I tasted his saliva with my pre-cum.

"I want to ask you something, Casey," I said quietly as our lips parted again.

"Anything," he replied immediately.

"It may sound weird and blunt, but I need to know, since you thought about it for a while... Do you want to be a top? Or a bottom?" I asked, laughing with embarrassment.

"In my dreams, I've always been a bottom, and I feel that way now," he replied with a shy smile. "You have no idea how many times I've wished while we were getting dressed for school in the morning... that you would push me against the closet and fuck me right there," he said, looking at me with puppy eyes.

He turned his back to me and leaned on the wall with his hands. "Please... make that dream a reality. Fuck me, Percy! Make love to me!" he said with anticipation.

"Like this? Right now and here? But Casey..." I nervously swallowed. "You're not ready. It would hurt you terribly," I added, embracing him from behind.

"Fuck! You're right," he said, looking disappointed. "We don't have lubricant."

I was sorry that I couldn't fulfill his dream right now, but I didn't want him to feel rejected.

"Wait..." he said suddenly and left my embrace. "I have an idea..." he added and left the shower, where the warm water was still running on us. He went to the sink and searched for something in the cabinet next to the mirror for a while. He took a bottle, closed the cabinet and returned to me. "Here..." he said with a smile and handed me a bottle of gel.

"What is it?"

"It's my mom's Aloe Vera gel..." he replied, giggling. "It can be used instead of lubricant," he added.

"Are you sure?" I asked, laughing.

"Yes, I am," he said with a smile. "I've read about that," he added with shyness again. "Now come and fuck me!" he said, leaning his hands against the wall again, with his back to me.

He looked beautiful, with his lean body and small, round and pert ass. I felt a wave of desire, and my eyes went lower, searching for... that place between his ass cheeks.

"Well, in that case... let's give it a try," I said and squeezed some gel into my hand. "But if it hurts, we'll stop right away, okay?" I added, fixing my eyes on his perfect buttocks.

"Okay," he said with a nod.

I applied the gel to my fingers and spread his globes with the other hand. His entrance looked so innocently... So I gently massaged it into his anus. It wasn't as smooth as lubricant, but it worked. I made a circling move with my fingers around his tight hole and pressed on it. I heard him taking deep breath, before I slowly inserted my index finger into him, making sure not to hurt him. For a while we were just like that, I waited for him to adjust to the feeling of something inside. I could hear our quickened breaths. When I slowly started to move my finger inside him, and he responded with quiet moan and pushed his hips back, asking for more. I gave him what he wanted, I added my second finger slowly and gently. He felt so good and tight around my fingers.

"Now fuck me finally..." he growled. "You don't even know how long I've been waiting for this."

I carefully pulled my fingers out of him and applied a little gel onto my cock, which was hard and in full glory. I came closer to him and pressed my pelvis against his cheeks. My cock was between his cheeks and I rode it up and down with slow movements, rubbing it gently against his hole to loosen him up even more.

"Please, fuck me Percy. Love me..."

"Okay... here it comes... my love..." I whispered in his ear and slowly started pushing the head of my cock into his hole. He whimpered a little strangely at first, but after a while, when my tip was finally in him and he let out a sigh of relief.

I slowly started pushing my cock deeper into him, inch by inch. He was very tight and warm.

"Ahh!" he suddenly yelled in pain and I immediately stopped.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah... I just wasn't expecting it to hurt so much."

"Okay... let's stop," I said.

"NO!" he yelled again. "I can do this. Believe me. Just try to get to the end and I'm sure it will be better," he added with a shaky voice.

"I don't want to hurt you, Casey."

"Less talking, more moving, Percy!" he insisted with impatience.

I really didn't want to hurt him, but he wanted it so much and to be honest, so did I. He was so tight around my shaft and to be honest, I just wanted to go deeper into that pleasant passage.

"Okay..." I said and resumed pushing my cock into him.

I could see, It still hurt him a bit, he sniffled a lot, but after a while I finally bottomed out and we both moaned. I gently pressed both of us against the wall and let Casey relax and get used to my cock.

He was breathing deeply. He leaned the back of his head against my shoulder and looked me in the eyes. "I've dreamed about this moment for four years," he whispered to me and we gently kissed, with our tongues joined and we were both groaning as we did immerse ourselves into passionate smooching.

He sighed a little. "Okay... try to move," he said and I slowly began to pull my cock out.

I backed the tip of my dick almost to his entrance and started to push back in.

"Does it still hurt?"

He turned his head and looked at me over his shoulder. "Just a little... but it's kind of nice pleasure," he replied with a smile.

I grabbed him by his hips and began to gently make love to him. He moaned again. It was a wonderful feeling... it was so pleasant and unfamiliar to me. He was so tight and I just needed to increase my pace.

"Yes..." he groaned.

It was a good sign for me, I was glad he didn't feel pain anymore, so I sped up even more and he gasped deep from his lungs as I did so..

Now I was really fucking him... and after a while, my arousal was sky-high, so I started pounding him hard.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he moaned blissfully and thrust his hips back against me. "Fuck me, Percy... fuck me..." he shouted.

Now we were both moaning really loudly, Casey almost screamed and made wet, slapping sounds as we pounded against each other. At this fast and hard pace, I felt myself approaching the climax. I didn't want Casey to be left behind and so I wrapped my hand around his seven-inch cock, that was the exact copy of mine, and started jerking him off.

"I'm going to cum, Casey!" I whimpered after a few more thrusts.

"Me too!" he replied with a deep, gutural moan..

And after a few more hard thrusts, we both came. Together. Casey shot in several strong and long bursts that splashed on the wall and I came inside him, filling him with my cum.

He whimpered sweetly as he felt my cum flowing inside him. He turned his head to me and deeply kissed me.

So that was it! We made it. This was what our parents were afraid of and tried to discourage me from. But my twin brought me back to it and we just made love for the first time together.

We were sodomites, incest deviants, but for the first time it felt right, and I didn't care that it was against God and that our parents would hate us for it.

My little brother was everything to me, and I wanted nothing more in the world. Just to be with him all the time and could make love to him whenever I wanted.

After resting for a while, kissing and enjoying our post-orgasmic glow, we parted. My cum dripped a little from Casey's hole, but the shower immediately washed it down the drain and Casey washed himself properly.

But then the water got too cold and it drove us out of the shower. We turned off the water and both stepped out of the stall. We scrubbed each other dry, smiled and looked into each other's eyes.

That was love!

Casey scrubbed me down good and then I gave him a gentle hug, which he returned. "Now Casey...we're lovers and soulmates... and we have to be very careful," I whispered, looking into his green eyes.

"I know," he whispered back.

"Now I want nothing more than to make love to you every day," I said, kissing him. "But it's dangerous. We can only do these things when we're home alone and only at home," I added.

He nodded with a slightly sad expression on his face

I sighed and stroked his hair.

"Believe me, I'd love to kiss and hug you in public. Hold your hand when we go for a walk... but incest is forbidden. We can't hide we are brothers, you know. It's dangerous, Casey... but I believe there is a way to be truly happy... we'll find that way together," I said gazing into his beautiful eyes, which were the same as mine, and he smiled broadly and kissed me again.

Then we both heard the door slam.

"Holy shit! The parents are back..." Casey said in horror and we both immediately left the bathroom and went to our room.

We got into our pajamas and both went to bed. After a while, Mom opened the door and peeked in to see if we were both home and each in our own beds.

Then she left and we waited a few minutes and then Casey got out of his bed and I lifted my comforter and Casey laid nicely next to me, just like four years ago.

He lay down with his back to me and we cuddled and hugged each other. Casey gently kissed my hand that had been hugging him. "I'm so glad you're back, brother. It was really amazing."

"I like it a lot," I replied. "But you know... there's one thing that still bothers me, Casey?"

"What is it?"

"Why didn't you tell me this before?" I stroked his hair with my other hand. "Why did you tell me until now, after four years?"

Casey was silent for a moment, but then began to whisper. "Because... I expected that you might come back on your own decision, or rather... that I didn't know how to tell you. And now four years have passed and nothing happened, you became interested in girls, and last week... you locked yourself here, in our room, with Ashley. My heart cried, Percy. I pretended to have a panic attack to distract you from her, and you were again focused on me. And it worked... just not quite the way I thought it would."

"You faked the attack? But... it looked like a real."

"I know. I learned to fake it." He smiled sheepishly.

I sighed. "I thought it was strange that you had that attack out of the blue."

"I didn't want that bitch here. Then today I saw you dancing with Chloe and then kissing her on the couch. That's what bothered me. I wanted you to dance with me and kiss me, and then when I pulled that card... Kiss the person you've known the longest, in this room... I just had to do it. My desire to kiss you has been so insane for the last four years... that I just had to do it, Percy."

"And I'm glad...that you did it," I assured him in a whisper, pulling him closer to me. I just couldn't be angry at him, I understood him in a way, he was so desperate for us being back together.

Then... we were just lying in bed together, gently caressing each other and listening to dad yelling in the bathroom as he got into the cold shower.

And we both laughed at him.

**********************************************************************************************************

This is the end of the first part, dear readers.

I hope you enjoyed this story as much as BB... and that you want the next part.

I have to thank my friend from Poland who actually inspired me and led me to write my own stories. Thank you ERAJ... Thank you for your support, checking and correcting my stories. :)