Twins' Special Bond Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes passed and everyone was having a great time and then it happened as it always does at a teenager party. Loud music, lots of alcohol, chips and other snacks everywhere, everyone was having a great time and talking loudly to shout over the music. A lot of people were already drunk, only Casey and I stayed sober.

People started dancing in the living room and when Casey and I came into the living room, Chloe grabbed my hand and pulled me among the other people who were dancing.

We danced together great. I was watching Chloe, licking my lips dreamily and couldn't wait to see if something would happen between us tonight. After two songs, Chloe let me be and pulled Casey, who was standing by the wall and watching us, into the dance.

I didn't know why, but my twin instinct told me that something was bothering him. He looked a bit strange, but when Chloe grabbed him and started dancing with him, he calmed down and joined her.

About an hour later, there was nobody sober here except the two of us. Casey was dancing again, but this time with Amy. I was sitting with Chloe on the couch and we were making out. She had such a lovely tongue. My right hand was holding her breast. She had really plump breasts and I liked squeezing them.

We both liked it, but after a while, someone interrupted us.

"Percy?" Amy said somewhat sadly when she came to us.

We stopped kissing and looked at her. "What?" I asked.

"Do you know where Casey is?" she asked.

I looked at the place where they were both dancing a few minutes ago, but I didn't see Casey. He wasn't anywhere in the room.

"I saw him last when he was dancing with you," I replied to her.

"I know... but then I went to the bathroom and when I returned he was nowhere to be seen. I walked through the whole house and he is nowhere to be found," she said sadly.

Damn, where did he go?

I was hoping he was okay. Sadly, I left Chloe alone and went to look for him. I first looked in the kitchen. He wasn't there. Then I checked the bathrooms, but both were empty. I walked through the whole house but I couldn't find him anywhere.

I tried to see if he went outside to the garden. I went out the back entrance and he was sitting with his head down on the steps of the terrace.

What was he doing here?

It seemed to me that he was sad.

"Casey? Are you okay?" I asked him and sat down next to him.

"Yeah," he replied, but my twin instinct still told me that something was wrong with him.

"Please, talk to me. What's wrong?" I asked him gently.

"I don't know..." He sighed. "I just needed some fresh air."

"Casey, if you're not having a good time... we can go home right now. I don't mind either way," I said and wrapped my arm around his shoulder.

"No, it's okay. Seriously, nothing is wrong with me," he replied and looked at me with a forced smile.

I decided to believe him, but my instinct still told me something different. We got up and returned to the party.

When we returned back, Nick turned off the music.

"Okay guys... it's time to change things up a bit," he said and laughed. "I have these cards," he added and showed us all a deck of blue cards.

"What is this?" Tom asked.

"It's a game. Similar to Truth or Dare."

"Okay... that sounds interesting," Chloe slurred and seductively looked at me.

"We'll need an empty bottle for this. We'll all sit in a circle and spin the bottle. Whoever the bottle points to, they'll draw a card and have to do exactly what it says on the card. If they don't, they have to take a drink," he finished and laughed.

We all agreed and sat on the carpet in a circle.

After a moment, Nick spun the bottle, which then stopped and pointed at Tom.

"First one, and it has to be me?" He laughed. He pulled out a card from the deck and read it aloud. "Kiss three people in the room, but each in a different way," he read. "That's easy," he laughed.

He grabbed Amy, who was sitting next to him, and gave her a French kiss. Then he turned to the other side and gave his sister a small peck, which surprised me a bit but also reminded me of me and Casey. I looked at him. He was sitting next to me, with a slightly sad face and also watching Tom kiss his sister Maggie. Tom then leaned further and kissed Heather with a tongue kiss.

Tom then spun the bottle and it pointed at me. I pulled out a card and it said-"Go outside only in underwear, stop the first car that passes by and ask for a condom," I read aloud. "What the...?" I hesitated when I read it.

"Sorry buddy. You have to do it," Nick said and laughed.

"No way! I'm not doing this," I said.

"Then take a drink."

I sighed. "Okay... but no alcohol," I emphasized.

Nick thought for a moment and then nodded. "Okay," he said and brought a bottle of Coke from the kitchen and poured it into a cup for me.

"Hey why doesn't he have to drink alcohol?" Greg, one of our classmates, asked.

Nick looked at him and laughed. "These two..." he pointed to me and Casey. "These two haven't had a drop of alcohol in their lives and imagine what this hard alcohol we're drinking would do to them."

"At least it would be funny," Greg replied but Nick shook his head.

"Nothing like that!"

Nick poured Coke to my cup and I immediately drank from it. I then spun the bottle and it pointed at Chloe. Chloe drew a card and read it out loud. "Make out with any girl you want," she read. "Come here, Heather."

Heather was a redhead just like us, and Chloe was a very good friend. She crawled over to Chloe on her knees and the two of them made out for a while. It was strange looking at them. Everyone, who was here with us, was from our school. From church school. I was suprised seeing them make out.

The alcohol was to blame.

After a few tasks and kisses, we were really getting into the game. Guys were kissing girls, girls were kissing guys, and a few of us even got some crazy tasks like I did.

"If you're a girl, take off your panties and throw it in the air. Whoever catches them gets to see your pussy. If you're a guy, too bad, just drink up :D" Chloe read the card when the bottle pointed at her. "Okay... let's do this," she giggled.

She stood up from the ground, turned her back to us, leaned forward slightly, and pulled down her panties from under her dress. They fell to her ankles. They were a beautiful red color. She picked them up off the ground and threw them in our direction.

Every guy wanted to catch her panties, and even some of the girls did, but her underwear landed on only one person, who didn't try cache them. On Casey's shoulder. That meant he caught them. I expected him to cheer, but he didn't. He just picked them up carefully and looked at Chloe.

"Wow... Casey, good catch," Chloe laughed when she saw that Casey was holding her panties in his hand. "Alright, come on. Lie down on your back," she said, and Casey did.

Chloe walked over to him and stood with her legs spread out over his head, so that his eyes were directed straight between her legs.

Casey looked but didn't react.

"Do you like what you see?" Chloe asked seductively.

"Yeah..." Casey responded quietly.

What was wrong with him? He had just looked at a pussy for the first time in his life and all he said was "Yeah...".

I started to really worry about him. I wanted him to be happy, to have a good time with us. He just sat next to me sad, observing everything.

Casey sat back down next to me and Chloe returned to her spot. With her underwear on again, of course.

"Are you okay?" I asked him quietly, putting a hand on his shoulder as he sat down next to me. He just nodded.

I had a bad feeling about him. Something was obviously troubling him, but he didn't want to tell me. We always told each other everything and had no secrets between us, and now he was just closed off. I kept looking at him and wondering what could be wrong with him when Chloe spun the bottle and it pointed to Casey.

Casey picked up the card. "Kiss the person you've known the longest in this room," he read.

When I heard what he read, a cold sweat washed over me. "You can't be serious," I spoke to everyone in the room.

"Why? What's wrong?" Heater asked.

"Percy is the person Casey has known the longest in this room," Nick answered for me. "You don't have to do it, Casey. Just take a drink," he added, looking at my brother.

Casey sat, staring at the card, his breath a little odd, too fast for his usual breath. Then... he turned to me in a flash... grabbed my head with all his strength... pressed me to his lips... and kissed me.

Everyone fell silent and looked at us. It was a quick kiss, lasting no more than two seconds. When Casey pulled away, he widened his eyes and looked at everyone who saw what he just did. I couldn't believe it. He kissed me again. We swore to our parents that nothing like this would ever happen again... and now he kissed me.

I quietly said, "Casey?" and looked at him with wide eyes and an open mouth.

He looked back at me. His expression was sad. There was something in his eyes that I had never seen before. In a moment, tears started to fall from his eyes. He got up off the floor, looked at everyone for a moment, at their surprised and horrified faces... and then ran away through the front entrance.

"What the hell just happened?" Phill said and shook his head as my brother ran away.

"Percy, are you okay?" Maggie asked me when she saw how frozen I was with an open mouth.

"Yeah... yeah." If we were both drunk... maybe I wouldn't be so surprised... but... neither of us drank any alcohol. "I just... I need to go after him," I said as I recovered. I got up off the floor and looked at everyone. "Please... don't tell anyone what just happened."

"Of course..." Nick replied and everyone nodded their heads.

"I must find him before something happens to him," I said and everyone agreed.

I said goodbye to them and left Nick's house. As I ran outside, I looked around for him but he was nowhere to be seen. I told myself that he might have gone home and so I went back home.

On the way, I thought about him. Was this what had been troubling him all this time? Why the hell did he kiss me again. We both regretted our first kiss... so why did he do it again? God, this isn't going to end well if our parents find out.

I walked through the park to our house. The park was lit up by lamps and I walked home quickly. Then I heard a sound and turned towards it. Someone was sitting on a bench not far from me... and by the light of the lamp next to the bench, I recognized that it was Casey.

I rushed towards him, but the closer I got to him, the more I heard the sound he was making. He was crying and sobbing. I reached him and looked at him properly. He was sitting on the bench with his knees to his chest and his arms around them, and his head on his knees.

"Casey..." I whispered and sat down next to him. He knew it was me. He knew my voice and when I hugged him with my arm around his shoulder, he leaned on me.

"Are you mad at me?" he asked me sadly, looking at me.

I sighed and shook my head. "No. I just... I'm curious why you did it again? You know what we promised our parents?" I spoke to him with a soft tone of voice, not wanting to sound like I was scolding him.

"Percy... I have to tell you something. I never told you this and it's weighed on me for so long, and after today I just have to tell you," he sobbed and I nodded. I wanted to listen carefully to what was on his heart. "Percy..." he whispered sadly. "You have no idea how much I suffered when we were separated. I didn't just suffer from panic attacks... I also suffered from thoughts. I cursed our parents. Grandma tried to calm me down, but she couldn't. Then one day I gave up everything I had. I gave up my faith in God! I gave up my love for our parents. The only thing I didn't give up... was my love for you," he spoke with pain, often sniffling and criying. "All those days without you... I wanted to be back in your arms, cuddle with you, and even... kiss you. I don't regret our kiss, Percy! I don't! When I came home to you, I was surprised that you no longer felt the same way about me as before. It was like...that parents somehow stole the old you from me... and replaced it with a new you, who didn't love me as much anymore. You don't even know how it hurt me. So, I pretended the same thing happened to me because I didn't want to raise suspicion with our parents and that they would feel they need to separate us again."

I couldn't believe what he was saying... He sounded like he had lost his mind.

"I had a lot of wet dreams, Percy. About you and me. How we are together... in your bed... and making love," he added with shaky voice, he lifted his head and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm falling in love with you, Percy," he said and I finally understood what was hidding in his eyes. It was love, but not brotherly. It was romantic love.

It scared me. I couldn't believe what he just told me.

I grabbed him by the shoulders and looked at him. "Oh my God, Casey. How can you say this? How could you lose your faith in God? How could you give up your love for our parents? And most importantly... how could you have these feelings for me?" I asked him with a slightly louder voice, shocked and confused. "Snap out of it, Casey!" I shook him. "You lost your mind! You are not a sodomite, for God's sake," I pleaded, but hugged him right away.

He pushed me away angrily. "STOP IT!" he yelled at me.

I was surprised. We had never yelled at each other before.

"STOP IT!" he yelled again. "For fuck's sake, stop it, Percy," he said angrily, with tears in his eyes. He stood up from the bench and stood in front of me. "Stop listening to what our parents tell you! Stop listening to what your fucking god says!" he added angrily and placed his left hand on my heart.

"At least for once... listen to what your heart tells you!" he added with a sad smile on his face and whimpered in sadness. "I know that your love for me... still exists in you... and I hope you'll find it," he whispered and with suffering written all over his face left towards our house.

I was sitting there alone stunned. Shocked.

It took me a long time to recover from what he told me and eventually I got up and walked slowly home as well.

On the way, I thought again. About what he said.

He felt in love with me. He had wet dreams about us making love.

I considered what he begged me to do and tried to look into the depths of my heart.

Yes... I remembered the moments before we were separated years ago. Love, holding hands, cuddling together in bed. The endless desire to be constantly together. I felt it too, just like him. Only my parents and my faith deterred me. I started to believe what they wanted me to believe. And now he has lost his faith and started to doubt if I even still loved him.

I still couldn't believe that he had lost his faith, but it was only because of that he fell in love with me. I didn't want to lose my faith either... but... I didn't want to lose my twin even more. He saved my life years ago. We were together from the start. From the time we started forming in my mother's belly. He was my first priority.

"I don't want to lose him!" I said out loud, feeling excruciating pain in my chest.

He was the most important thing in my life. At this moment, I stopped believing years ago, when my parents put me back on the "right path". I told Casey several times that he was my first priority. But I was never sure if I still meant it a hundred percent like I did before we were separated. In a way, I shielded myself from feeling such intense love for him, or at least I made myself to believe that.

I walked up to the house and looked at the window of our room, where there was light behind the curtains.

Now I just didn't give a fuck!

Screw my parents! They won't take my little brother away from me, my twin. Never again! With whom I always wanted to be, for the rest of my life and I realized the will to do it - was still strong in me.

He was right! After all, I fell in love with him too, years ago, before we were separated. But I didn't know what that feeling exactly was and couldn't bring myself to admit it.

Now, it didn't matter to me if I was a sodomite and an incestuous deviant because of it. I wanted to hold him again in my arms and never let him go. I wanted to tell him that I love him and that I always have.

They will never take him from me again! NEVER AGAIN!

I ran to the door. Quickly, I went inside and ran up the stairs to our room. It was light in there, but my twin... was nowhere to be found.

CHAPTER 5 - Sleeping love woke up in me

I hadn't seen him anywhere, but I heard sounds from the bathroom. I walked up to the door and heard that he was showering. I wanted to talk to him. I wanted to apologize to him for betraying our love and bond just because my parents and my faith forced me to. I wanted to hug him tightly and tell him... that I just want to be with him. But he was in the shower.

Screw it. We've seen each other naked before. It had been at least 5 years, but my body indicated that he hadn't changed much either.

I returned to the room. I undressed and took a towel from the closet and went to him. At the bathroom door, I held the handle in my hand and wondered if it was really the right thing to do. In front of my eyes, I saw the expression on our parents' faces when they told us we would be separated for two months. They were so angry... and... a bit disgusted.

But I still kept telling myself... that Casey means everything to me. I tried to push the handle to see if it was locked by any chance, and no. It was unlocked.

So here it is, Percy. Before midnight you kissed Chloe and now you're going to tell your brother that you love him. That you don't want to lose him.

Slowly and quietly, I opened the door and slipped into the bathroom. Casey was standing in the shower, his back to me. I couldn't see him very well due to the drops on the glass, but I could hear through the noise of the shower that he was still crying and sniffling.

I sighed very quietly. I didn't want to startle him. I wanted to suprise him. I placed my towel on the radiator and quietly and slowly approached the shower.

I spread the shower doors open and that was the moment when Casey noticed me. He immediately turned and widened his eyes. I expected him to want to throw me out because I may have overdone it, but he looked only slightly startled and he said, "Percy?" And backed up a bit.

It was a sign to me that he didn't mind that I was there and I slowly stepped in to the shower stall with him.

"Why are you here?" he asked me with sadness in his voice, and wipe his nose when I climbed in.

He looked at me, his face had a dejected expression, water was running down him as he was soaping his wet hair. I didn't know how it was possible, but the sight of him all wet, the drops of water running down him... at that moment he seemed very attractive to me.

I slowly and gently hugged him, pressed him to me and his chin rested on my shoulder. "I'm back Casey... I'm back," I said as tears ran down my face and I stroked his hair. "You're right. I threw away our bond and love, just because of my faith and because my parents forced me to. I squashed my feelings, hid them even from myself. But now I'm back, with you, as to be honest, I never wanted anything else. I want to be just with you Casey... and I'm sorry I was so stupid and allowed my mom and dad to deny my feelings for you. They talked me into so many things... that we're sodomites, that we're incestuous deviants, that it's against God... and I, the fool, believed it all. I didn't even realize that thanks to that I lost the most precious thing I had in my life. I lost you, and our love for each other," I said quietly in his ear, stroking his hair and his back and he pressed closer to me.